The Older Student

Story Info
Professor and older student fall in love.
5.2k words
4.55
23.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the start of another academic year. I had been teaching the upper division courses but was asked to teach a College Algebra Class for this term. I was looking forward to doing so as I had heard how ill prepared the students were. Most of the incoming students must take remedial course work due to their low understanding of mathematics at the major university where I teach and I wanted to see just how ill prepared they were.

I waited in the classroom for my students to start arriving to see how they looked, acted, dressed, and talked. Most of then were dressed in jeans and tee shirts and talked about finally being at a university and meeting new people.

I noticed a striking blonde wearing a dressy blouse and skirt that accentuated her womanly curves. She appeared to be rather nervous and I wasn't sure if she was a student or a parent until she took a seat.

When class began and I took roll call, she answered in a pleasant voice, while the other students raised their hands or mumbled. I passed out the syllabus and went over it explaining how I wanted things done in my classroom. While doing so, there was the usual moaning and groaning that new students do so well.

After class, I noticed the blonde had stayed behind. I walked toward her saying, "May I help you Ms. Stone?"

"I hope so Mr. Brook, I lost my husband last year and I have come back to school because I need an education to support my child and myself. I have concerns about this math class. It's been a number of years since I was in school and algebra was not my best subject."

I told her that there was help available in the open math labs that the university offered and private tutoring available for all students on campus. Since this was my last class of the day, I offered to help her after class on the days I was free.

Ms Stone was the hardest working student in class. She met with me after class on a number of occasions and the one on one instruction enabled her to pass.

I have to admit it was no hardship on my part. She was easy to look at and had a most pleasant personality as well as a fabulous smile. She also had a great looking ass and I watched it sway everyday as she walked out the door.

I had considered asking her out to dinner, but thought she had enough on her plate going to school and raising a child alone. It was a let down for me when the semester was over and our sessions ended.

It was the start of the fall semester and I was in the cafeteria having coffee before the first class began. Some of my former students came to my table, sat down and started talking with me, telling me how much they had leaned in my class, what classes they were taking this semester and trying to decide what their major and minor were going to be. This kind of thing happened at the beginning of every semester and I was used to it, so I just sat and listened. Some of the students were quite entertaining.

I glanced across the room and my eye caught a glimpse of Ms. Stone sitting alone at a table and poring over a book. She looked beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off her. Maybe her sixth sense kicked in, because she looked up and saw me staring at her. She smiled in such a way that told me she knew what I might be thinking. I waved back feeling somewhat embarrassed, but not embarrassed enough to keep me away.

I stood up and said to the students, "Excuse me please, I see someone I need to talk to."

She watched me walk toward her and smiled again.

"Hello Mr. Brook."

"Hello Ms. Stone. I see you're studying, but do you mind if I sit with you for a few minutes? I promise I won't take much of your time."

"Not at all, please have a seat. I was checking out this new math book to see if I was getting in over my head."

"Are you getting in over your head?"

Laughing softly she said, "I might be. You know me!"

I knew about her difficulty with math but I didn't know her and I wanted to.

"Ms Stone, even though I'm not teaching your class, it would be my pleasure to make myself available to you should you be in need of tutoring."

She looked at me and smiled. I thought I could see relief in her eyes.

"Thank you, Mr. Brook. Don't be surprised if I take you up on that offer."

"Do you mind if I ask a personal question, Ms. Stone?"

"Not at all and please call me Sally. Ms. Stone is so formal and it's isn't as if we're strangers."

"Sally it is, if you call me Sam."

"Deal," she said, offering her hand to seal the deal.

I shook her outstretched hand and held on longer then necessary. She slowly withdrew her soft hand from mine.

"What is your question, Sam?"

"How are you and your child doing since your husband's death? Do you have a son or a daughter?"

"I have a thirteen year old son, Sam. His name is Ted and he has taken his father's death very hard. It's been over a year now and he is trying to cope, but it's been difficult."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Sally. Death of a parent is difficult for anyone much less a child."

"Thank you, Sam."

"How are you doing? You're coping with your own grief, the loss of your husband and also raising a son alone. It has to be difficult for you, plus going to school out of necessity."

"It is difficult, but I'm a strong woman and I have to be strong for my son. I miss my husband. I miss the tender moments. Going to bed together and waking up together, intimacy. Loving someone and knowing they love you back are what marriage is all about and now that is gone. But I'm making a new life for my son and myself. We will get through this together."

"I admire you, Sally. If you ever need to talk or just need a friend, I'm here for you." I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and pen, jotted down my phone number and handed it to her.

"Please call anytime. I have to go to my first class now. If you need help with anything, you know where my room is. It was so nice talking with you." Having said that I rose from the table and started to walk away.

"Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

I couldn't seem to get Sally off my mind. I found myself watching for her in the cafeteria, the hallways, and the parking lot. When I did see her she was looking at a book or writing, not seeing me at all. It had been a week since we had talked.

One late afternoon after class had been dismissed; I was doing some computer work with my back to the closed door when I head a knock.

"Come in."

"Hello Sam, am I disturbing you?"

It was Sally's voice. I immediately stopped my work, stood up and walked toward her. She had to know by the big grin on my face that I was happy to see her.

"You're not disturbing me at all and if you were it wouldn't matter, because I would stop whatever I was doing to talk with you."

She flashed me a million dollar smile.

"Thank you Sam, that was sweet of you to say."

"You're welcome." I closed the door and took her by the arm leading her to a table and held out a chair for her to sit, then sat next to her rather then across from her. "We can sit here and talk."

Her blonde curls brushed the collar of her red form fitting blouse that was tucked inside a knee length black skirt. She wore nylons and heels. I had noticed that she always dressed like a lady and it suited her so well, a sexy lady who was wearing Chanel No.5. When she sat, her skirt rose above her knees exposing a fair amount of thigh and I felt myself stir.

"To what do I owe this pleasure, Sally?"

"I hit a snag in my math class and need your help. I'm beginning to wonder if I should pursue a different major, one that doesn't require math."

"I'm afraid that isn't possible, Sally. There are required math classes for graduation. You got through the first class and I know you can make it through this one. I'll meet with you everyday if that's what it takes. I'm not your instructor now, so no one can say I'm playing favorites. We're a man and a woman helping each other."

"Helping each other? How am I helping you?"

"You're helping me by just being here. I don't have much of a life outside this classroom and I enjoy your company, besides I like your perfume."

She laughed and so did I.

After we had solved the immediate math crisis I looked at my watch. We had been talking two hours. Being close to her was driving me crazy, but I didn't want her to leave. "I'm hungry and you must be, too. Let me take you to dinner. I hate eating alone."

"Okay, I'd like that. My son is staying with friends tonight so I'm free to go with you."

We went to one of my favorite restaurants. As she slid into a booth I sat beside her. The interior was dark with candles on the table and more scattered here and there around the room. A pianist was sitting at the grand piano playing romantic tunes, a perfect setting.

We ordered drinks and talked while waiting for our meal to be served. She was beautiful in the candlelight. Her eyes sparkled, her smile was glorious and her Chanel No.5 was driving me crazy. I kept inching closer to her and she didn't move away. That was a good sign. I moved close enough to press my thigh against hers and she still didn't move away. That was a very good sign. I was close enough now that I could peek down the front of her low cut blouse and the swell of her breasts. One time during our conversation she laughed so hard that they jiggled and so did my growing cock.

Our meal arrived and she laid her napkin in her lap brushing the top of my thigh as she did so.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I didn't intend to do that."

"I'm not sorry," I replied, looking deeply into her blue eyes.

She looked at me with a shy smile, turned facing her plate, and started to eat her meal. I thought perhaps I had just blown it.

We ate our meal and continued our conversation then ordered more drinks when the waiter removed the dishes from the table.

The pianist was playing a Johnny Mathis tune and couples were walking hand in hand to the dance floor. Sally was wistfully watching them dance and I've learned to recognize that look in a woman's eyes. Who was I kidding? I wanted to hold her in my arms.

I took her hand in mine and said, "Sally, may I have this dance?"

"Yes you may, Sam."

We walked to the dance floor and I pulled her close to me. She danced well and followed my every move as I led her through three Mathis hits. By the second song she had her head on my shoulder, my senses captivated by the gentle aroma of her hair. I didn't want the music to stop, but it did and we walked back to the booth hand in hand.

I continued holding her hand as she slipped into the booth, then brought it to my lips and brushed it with a soft kiss." Thank you for the dance, Sally."

She looked into my eyes and smiled, then lowered her eyes to my lips and back up to my eyes.

"It was my pleasure, Sam."

I took the cue and slowly leaned forward brushing her soft lips with mine. I pulled back and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and lips parted, as if savoring the sensation. She was lovely. I took her face in my hands, looked into her now open eyes, and thoroughly kissed her. She moaned and I was instantly hard. I kissed her again and she responded with hungry lips.

"Ahh hum...Sir, here is your bill; I'll take it up when you're ready."

The waiter laid the bill on the table and walked away. Sally and I looked at each other and giggled like teenagers.

The ride back to her house was pleasant. The radio was playing soft rock music that added to the feeling of contentment we shared.

Damned the seat belt law and the bucket seats! I wanted to drive with my arm around her, but settled for holding her hand. It was soft and warm and smooth as my thumb caressed the back of it. There was no need for words and the silence was not awkward, but I did wonder what she was thinking. I knew what I was thinking; I wanted her to invite me in when we arrived at her house. Such was not the case. I walked her to the door and she told me how much she enjoyed the evening.

"This is the first date I've had, Sam, and I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to be out enjoying myself with you. I hope you'll ask me again"

"You bet I will, Sally. This has been a wonderful night for me as well. I don't know when I've enjoyed myself more."

An awkward moment followed before I took her face in my hands and leaned down and kissed her soft lips. I couldn't get enough of them; or she of mine. I gathered her into my arms and held her close, my face in her hair, her scent filling my senses. We stood holding each other, neither one of us willing to let go. After long delicious moments, Sally gently pushed herself away.

"You're a gentleman, Sam, and I find that very attractive. Everything in me wants to invite you to spend the night with me, but this is all so new. Please give me time to sort out what I'm feeling.

My hard cock wanted to push for that invitation, but my brain told me to give her what she asked. We gazed into each other's eyes for a few seconds before I brushed a strand of hair away from her beautiful face and kissed her sweetly.

"Take all the time you need, Sally, I want this to be right for both of us."

I made sure she was safely in her house before walking to my car and driving away.

It occurred to me on the way home that I might be pushing it a bit, after all this was our first real date. Sally is a lady through and through and I like that about her, but damn, she is hot!

"I'd better cool it or I might lose the best thing that's come into my life in I don't know how long," I said aloud.

That night as I lay in bed I could think of nothing else but Sally, and she was still on my mind when I awoke the next morning. I wondered if I'd see her soon, and realized how much I wanted to see her.

Two days later I was in the cafeteria grading papers after eating lunch, when a shadow fell across the paper I was reading. I looked up into Sally's beautiful face. She flashed her drop dead gorgeous smile at me and my cock, with a life of its own, sprang to life. I pulled my chair under the table a little bit more and smiled back at her.

"Hello, Sally."

"Do you mind if I sit here, Sam?"

"I'd be honored."

I know I should have stood and pulled the chair out for her, but not a good idea at the moment.

"Sam, I had a wonderful time at dinner the other night and I want to apologize for leading you on and then sending you away. I wasn't leading you on intentionally, but after you left I wondered if you might have thought that."

She looked so serious I thought I'd better lightened things up a bit.

"No need to apologize, Sally; it's I who should apologize to you for coming on like the animal I am."

I looked at her and flashed my best shit-eating grin and it had the effect I had hope for. She giggled and I could see her relax.

I, on the other hand, was not relaxed. She had a profound effect on me. Sitting next to her was like a bee drawn to honey, with me being the bee. I wanted nothing more than to throw her on the table and have my way with her. No, that isn't exactly right, what I wanted to do was lay her down gently and make love to her.

"Sam, are you okay?"

The sound of her voice jolted me back to reality.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said.

"You had a far away look in your eyes, as if you were deep in thought."

I smiled at her and replied, "Yes, one of my faults. I'm a dreamer."

"If I'm disturbing you, I can sit somewhere else."

"Don't you dare! I wouldn't want you sitting any where else."

"Okay, if you're sure."

"I'm sure, Sally."

We talked about her classes and how much she was enjoying the learning process again. She did most of the talking and her face was so expressive I couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Have you ever thought about going into public speaking, Sally?"

She was taken by surprise. Her hand flew to her chest and she looked at me as if I were crazy.

"Me? I could never do that, I'm too shy. I'd stand behind a podium and my mind would go blank. I'd lose the audience's attention before I began to speak."

"You certainly have held my attention. You're a natural. You're beautiful and interesting and well spoken and there is a lot of money in public speaking. It's something for you to consider."

"Thank you Sam, for the nice compliment, but I think I'll pass."

"You're welcome, but think about it, the idea might grow on you."

"It's almost time for my next class, I should be going now," she said.

"Sally, I'm tied up the rest of this week with faculty meetings, but am free Saturday and Sunday and I'd like to take you to dinner again if you'd like to go."

"I'd like that very much. If you'll hand me a piece of paper and a pencil I'll write my phone number down for you and you can call to set up which day and time. I'm usually home in the evenings."

I thanked her for the number and watched her walk away until she was out of sight. It was a few more minutes before I could stand and go to my class.

Not wanting to appear as anxious as I felt, I waited until the next evening to call. After three rings, a young boy whose voice was clearly changing answered the phone.

"Hello, the Stone residence, this is Ted speaking."

Obviously a well mannered boy, but I would expect nothing less of Sally.

"Hello, this is Mr. Brooks; may I speak to Sally Stone please?

"Yes. Hold on please."

"Hello, this is Sally."

"Hello, Sally. I wasn't sure what to say to your son so I asked to speak to Sally Stone, I hope that was okay"

"Yes, that was fine. He was passing by the phone on his way upstairs to his room just as the phone rang."

"I'm calling to ask if Saturday evening is good for you to go to dinner with me."

"Saturday is fine Sam, but I have an idea. Would you like to come here for dinner instead of going out? I make a mean pot roast."

"I'd like that very much. It's been a long time since I've had a home made pot roast, my stomach's growling already."

I heard her giggle and I smiled.

"Good. I'll see you at 7:00 PM and Sam, dress casual."

We said our good-byes and I couldn't believe my good fortune. An evening with a beautiful woman and pot roast too! Saturday couldn't come soon enough for me. I looked for her at school the next few days, but didn't see her.

Saturday came and I was as excited to see Sally as I had ever been to see anyone. I went for a haircut and ironed my new shirt bought especially for this night. I didn't know how this evening would end, but I put a three pack of condoms in my wallet just in case. Making love to Sally would be a dream come true, but strangely enough just being with her was going to be satisfying.

On the way to her house I stopped at the Liquor store and bought a good bottle of red wine. Next stop was the flower shop. 'I wonder what kind of flowers she likes,' I thought. I decided to ask the woman at the counter what would be appropriate.

"You can't go wrong with a double bouquet of Daisies, and Baby's Breath," she said

"I'll take them."

Feeling like a teenager on his first real date, I arrived at Sally's house and knocked on the door, flowers in one hand and wine in the other. I couldn't believe how hard my heart was pounding.

The door opened on the second knock and I was greeted with a beautiful smile and a knee length red dress that accentuated her spectacular figure. I stood speechless, taking in the loveliness before me. The aroma of pot-roast wafted to my nostrils and brought me to my senses.

"Hello Sally, you look lovely and the pot roast smells great," I said, and immediately felt like a complete dork!

She laughed heartily and said, "Thank you, Sam, come in; I don't know if you came to see me or because I told you I was serving pot roast."

"I came to see you first and the pot roast second, and these flowers are for you and the wine for the pot roast."

12