The Older Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, the flowers are perfect. I'll go and put them in water right away and if you would be so kind as to open the wine, dinner will be served soon. I'll bring a corkscrew."

I watched the hem of the red dress flutter to and fro from the sway of her hips as she walked into the kitchen. My lips formed a silent, Ohhhhh! and my pants felt a little tighter. I noticed the dining room table was set for two, which suggested Ted wouldn't be dinning with us tonight.

Sally walked into the dinning room carrying the vase of flowers and set them in the center of the table. She was right, they were perfect.

"Ted won't be joining us tonight," she said. "He's spending the weekend with his grandparents."

"I was surprised to hear myself say, "I would like to meet him sometime," but found I genuinely meant it. From what Sally had told me about him, he sounded like a great kid.

"You will, Sam. You'll meet him when the time is right."

Dinner was superb and Sally was a wonderful hostess. We sat at the table and talked long after dinner was over, which was good, because I had eaten so much I didn't know if I would ever stand again.

"Well, I suppose I'd better clean these dishes up," she said.

"Let me help you."

She smiled and nodded her head, and we cleared the table and put food in the fridge and the dishes in the dishwasher. Sally turned it on and we walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"My feet are killing me, I've been on them all day. I hope you don't mind if I take my shoes off."

"Not at all," I said, "But only if I can take mine off, too."

"Be my guest, I want you to be comfortable when you come to my home."

I slipped my loafers off and said, "You know, Sally, I took a Reflexology class and give a great foot rub, are you interested?"

"Am I interested? Oh, my goodness, I love my feet rubbed! Yes, I'm interested!"

"Good, a foot rub is best done using some kind of oil. Do you have any?"

"I have some lavender scented oil, is that all right?"

"It's perfect. Lavender is a relaxing scent, and you'll be swooning before you know it."

She got up and went to the back of the house, I assumed it was her bath or bed room, and returned with the oil and handed it to me as she sat on the couch.

"Do you mind if I heat this in the microwave for just a few seconds" You'll be surprised how wonderful it smells and feels when warm.

"By all means, you're the expert."

While waiting for the oil to heat, I remembered reading that a good foot rub could be the beginning of foreplay. A person is more receptive to sexual advances when fully relaxed. That wasn't my motivation. I really wanted to make her feel good, but if things progressed from there, I certainly wouldn't protest.

Taking the warm oil back to the living room, I said. "I'm going to sit on the floor with my back against the couch, facing away from you and I want you to drape your legs over my shoulders. That way you'll be comfortable and I'll have easy access to your feet."

"But, Sam, I have a dress on."

Well, hike it up. I won't see anything with my back to you."

I sat on the floor between her legs and she did as I requested. Pouring some oil into my hands, I rubbed them together to spread the oil and started to massage her left foot. Almost immediately she sighed and I felt her leg grow heavy on my shoulder, relaxing.

I started by lightly massaging the whole foot to ensure it was covered with oil, then using my right hand, I concentrated on the sole using long firm strokes from heel to toes, following the curve of her arch. My other hand, going in the opposite direction, rubbed the top of her foot, my fingers going between her toes.

"Oh Sam, that feels so good. Please don't stop"

My cock immediately sprang to life. It wasn't what she said, but the way she said it, as if I was making love to her.

I decided to make love to her feet with my hands. I began to gently knead her foot as if it were a breast, my fingers pulling at her toes, caressing them, gently squeezing them, one by one, imagining they were nipples, and silently hoping she was thinking the same.

She moaned contentedly and I begin to think that seduction by foot massage was entirely possible.

I rubbed her foot concentrating on the arch and imagining it was the curve of her hip, the heel her buttocks, which I deeply massaged. I've never had a foot fetish, but have to admit my thoughts were making my cock even harder. Dare I suck her toe, I thought? I very much wanted to do that. I wanted to take her toe into my mouth like it was a nipple and lick it, and wrap my tongue around it, and suck it hard, gently nipping at it with my teeth. I restrained myself, and proceeded to the other foot.

By this time, judging by how heavy her legs felt, Sally was completely relaxed. I finished by lightly rubbing each foot with my finger tips.

"Oh, Sam, that was wonderful! Thank you."

Turning around and kneeling between her legs, facing her, I said, "You're welcome, it was my pleasure."

Her eyes were closed with her head lying on the back of the couch, arms down at her sides, and she looked beautifully relaxed. She must have forgotten that her dress was hiked up and that was ok with me, because I had a bird's eye view of the inside of her creamy white thighs and black panties.

My hands gravitated to her knees and softly rubbed them, inching my way closer to her panties and what lay underneath them, my cock straining at the fabric that contained it.

"Sam, what are you doing?"

"Sally, don't you know by now how I feel about you? If you want me to stop, I will. I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

"Sam, come here and kiss me."

My lips were on hers in a flash. Sweet lips, soft lips, oh so kissable lips that kissed me back passionately and hungrily. I pulled her to me, suddenly unable to get close enough to her, crushing her breasts into my chest. She moaned and I was lost. I softly kissed her eyelids, her cheek, the sides of her neck and throat, my hands seeking and finding her firm yet soft breasts. My cock was in pain.

"Let me make love to you, Sally. I know it's been a while for you and I promise to be gentle. Let me show you how much I care for you, how much you mean to me."

She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom, where I made love to her like I had never made love to another woman. Our lovemaking was slow and sweet, sexy, fulfilling and absolutely incredible! We made love many times that night, each time more wonderful than the time before it.

Holding her in my arms after we were completely sated and totally exhausted, I said, "Sally, I love you."

"I love you too Sam. I wouldn't have made love to you if I didn't love you."

EPILOGUE

Sally and I have been married 5 years now and have a daughter we named Sarah, who Ted adores. I've grown to love him like he was my own. He's a good kid and will do well in whatever profession he chooses.

Sally has indeed become a public speaker and she's good at it. Her employer has promoted her twice in the last year.

I'm still teaching at the college level. With the exception of making love to Sally, it's the thing I do best.

12