The Oldest: Number 21 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"You don't need to do that," I assured him.

"I might not need to," he said with a gentle laugh, "but I don't want her to waste time fixing meals when it's so easy to eat out. Besides, it really turns me on to know that I'll be cuddling her while you drive."

"Just as it does me," I assured him. "Any special plans for the rest of your visit?"

"No, Just more of the same," he laughed. "That is, if she can hold up."

"Don't worry about that," I chuckled. "You've got her so hot now that I doubt if she would let you go before you must.


And that's the way it went - for two more full days. Sam left us on the morning of the fourth day. I would swear that Linda had tears in her eyes. All I know for certain though is that for the next five days, she fucked me every time I got near a bed or a couch, and I loved it. It was a turning point in our sex life. Never again did she have any object to a total stranger fucking her.

We never saw Sam again. A couple of years later we heard from his daughter, recently graduated from medical school, telling us that he had passed away at age 77. The funeral had more than a quarter of the population of the little town he lived in, in attendance. As I smiled to myself, I wondered how many of them had been women who had enjoyed his talents as much as my wife.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12