The Omega Drug Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of complete conquest.
2.1k words
3.97
77.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she laid there on the clinical bed, totally afraid, he was poised with a syringe, drawing up a measure of clear liquid, and then expelling a squirt from the needle.

She was naked and afraid. Strapped to the bed with light restraints. She knew that if she called out no-one would hear her. She had tried that already, to no avail.

Slowly and steadily he applied a tourniquet to her upper arm and swabbed the skin of her inner elbow with a cotton ball soaked with alcohol. No need to risk infection by abandoning the basics of clinical injections.

When he was all ready, he gently inserted the needle into a vein and started to inject the potion into her. He was an expert, and she felt no pain. Slowly but surely he pressed the plunger home, delivering his potent drug into her body. She was conscious of a warm, tingly feeling for a few seconds as her body welcomed this new addition to the blood-flow. As it coursed her veins, and reached her vital organs, her heart and her brain, she realized that she had been totally wrong to resist. She knew that this situation was totally right.

Within a few moments, Dr Pete was able to remove her restraints. He knew she would not resist him any longer, and he knew that his plans for her would be a great delight to them both.

It had been months since he started work on his love potion. Weeks and weeks of research, followed by test after test, each with a new, unwilling candidate. None had been hurt, all had been released following the clinical trial, but none of the previous candidates had succumbed to his will in the way he now knew that Sandy would. Each of his trials had been carefully documented. All results fully analyzed. This was the culmination of his research. Now he was totally sure that Sandy was his, not just for a moment, but forever. As sure as his potion entered her veins, her body absorbed the potent drug and caused tiny changes happened in her metabolism, which meant that this process was irreversible.

Dr Pete was a slightly sad character, in his early 40's. Married to his work, never having time for a relationship. Now was the time for this to change. Now he would enjoy a vibrant relationship with this nubile 19-year old student from the university nearby. That was where he got all his candidates. He would hang out at the student's union bar, strike up a conversation with a likely girl and then quietly slip a quantity of tranquiliser into her drink, while she visited the ladies room. As they drifted off to sleep, he would help them out of the bar to his waiting car. None of the other students noticed anything amiss. They were used to seeing fellow students leaving the bar, unable to walk, from the effects of too much alcohol. None of them even considered that there was anything slightly sinister about a 40-year old escorting one of them away.

Sandy lay there on the bed, aware of her surroundings, but unaware how she got there. She felt warm, comfortable and safe. She cast her eyes around the room and they met the eyes of Dr Pete.

"Hello Sandy - how are you doing?"

"I feel fine, thanks"

Pete knew that he had a short gap of just 15 minutes in which to plant his story into her memory. Once the 15 minutes was over, she would no longer be as susceptible to his suggestions. For the 15 minutes following the administration of the drug, she would be totally numb, accepting everything he told her as the truth. He wasted no time; he had rehearsed this procedure many times before.

"Sandy, I am Pete. You have known me for a long time. You trust me as a friend and in recent weeks, you have started to experience feelings of physical attraction towards me. Now you are totally in love with me, and have feelings for no other man. Three weeks ago, you approached me and asked if it was possible for you to move into my apartment, since you had decided to leave the university, and you now live with me. We are lovers, and it is your desire to satisfy my every sexual wish. You are truly happy and fulfilled by our relationship, and have no desire for any other human contact. You are happy because I am happy and that is enough for you. You have no reservations concerning any sexual act, I may ask you to perform. Nothing is too weird. It is your pleasure to comply with my every wish. Your sole purpose in life is to please me."

Having completed his script well within the critical 15 minute period, it was now time to apply the next injection. This one would cement his suggestions into her brain and fix them as her own. Again, he slowly drew up the precious liquid from his phial, and again he expertly delivered it to her waiting arm. Now he knew that she was truly his, and he could not wait to test out the extent of her obedience.

Within a couple of minutes, her mind cleared and her body strengthened. She was able to sit up on the couch, assisted by Dr Pete. As she sat up, she stared into his eyes, and he sensed a deep lust in her gaze. This was going very well! He was pleased with his experiment! Over the next weeks and months, he was going to have lots of fun, and the best part was that she would also enjoy it! Such was the power of his love potion.

It had been many years since Pete had last experienced sexual pleasure with a woman. Sure he was able to satisfy himself, but nothing compared with the pleasure of a good woman, especially one so young. He had no idea whether Sandy was sexually experienced or not, so the first task was to find this out.

"Sandy, I want you to relax on the bed again, so I can check you out" She immediately laid back down on the couch. This was going well! As soon as she was relaxed on the couch, he began a thorough examination of her vagina, and was very pleased to find that her hymen was intact. This was a bonus. A lovely tight pussy and an intact hymen.

"Sandy, let's go somewhere more comfortable" She sat up again and allowed herself to be assisted off the clinical couch and he led her towards his bedroom.

The room smelled distinctly rubbery. Pete was unashamedly into latex, and had amassed a large quantity of specialised latex clothing and accessories. It was an advantage of his status within the pharmaceutical company that most employees were not even aware of his presence in the research facility on the top floor, which he had also made into his penthouse suite. Certainly his bedroom was totally secure - being in a part of the apartment which did not even appear on the registered plans of the building. No one thought to question the frequent arrivals of boxes containing his fetish purchases from around the world. It was great working for such a large, anonymous company.

He led Sandy over to his bed, which was also covered with latex sheets, and asked her to lie down. As she did so, he was conscious of a smile on her lips. Perhaps she was also into some rubber fun. That was a bonus!

First things first. There was a virginal pussy waiting for his 8 inch cock, which was already throbbing, waiting to be released from its prison in his work trousers. He decided that the first penetration should be bareback. He didn't want to spoil the sensation of that wonderful tight pussy around his cock. There would be time for more interesting attire later! He wanted course, raw sex. Still nothing wrong with a little rubber now, so he quickly undressed from his work clothes and located a skin-tight black latex vest from his collection. This he quickly donned. The quality of the garment was such that it hugged his figure, fitting like a glove.

With his cock standing to attention, and dressed only in rubber from the waist up, now was the time for his first conquest of Sandy. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. As he did so, he was delighted to find that she sat up and immediately sought out his lips with her own. They kissed wildly for several minutes. She ran her fingers up and down his latex-clad torso, and finally they found his rigid cock. She began to rub it slowly and steadily, increasing his excitement even further. She seemed so expert. Perhaps in her previous life she had done this to another boy. Still he was glad to remember that he would be the first to sink his manhood into her cunt. At least he was sure that no one else had enjoyed that pleasure yet.

He allowed his hand to seek out the warmth of her cunt. Gently beginning the massage which would awake her juices and make his passage slicker. For several minutes he gently rubbed her clit, and sank his fingers into her pussy, always careful not to press in too far, for fear of breaking that hymen. He wanted that barrier broken only with his raging cock. Very soon, her love juices began to flow, and he knew that it was time to insert his penis, slowly, oh so slowly into the waiting passageway of her cunt.

Savouring the sensations of each centimetre, he slowly moved forward. First the head disappeared into the hole, and he felt her muscles contract to grab hold of this new foreign object. The tightness was overpowering. It took every ounce of his self control to prevent him from shooting his load immediately. It had been too many years since he made love and he had almost forgotten just how tight and warm and velvety a cunt felt. Indeed, he had never enjoyed a tight virgin's pussy before, so this was a new and totally wonderful experience for him.

Her hands were still moving over his body as he eased the length of his prick into her. With each move forward, her muscles grabbed him tighter, and he felt like they were pulling him in. He did not want to resist. This was wonderful. The culmination of his work, and the beginning of a new chapter in his life.

Further and further he edged in, until finally he sensed that his cock had reached the hymen, and would go no further without a determined effort. Her body was starting to twitch with the beginnings of her orgasm. Such was the power of his control drug that she sensed his need for her to orgasm during sex, and her body happily obliged. The contractions of her vaginal muscles felt wonderful on his bare cock.

Aware that a mighty thrust was needed to break the hymen, he slowly retracted his penis, and then with a grunt of conquest, he thrust in and through. He was delighted to find that even the depths of her vagina held his cock tightly, and amplified the growing orgasm that she was experiencing. She felt no pain as her hymen was broken; such was the joy of her sexual pleasure and the mounting release which was unlike anything she had experienced before.

Her cunt was fully lubricated now, so it was no effort for him to retract and begin a slow thrusting in and out. Their lips were locked, their tongues intertwined, united as a couple in every way.

In and out he pistoned, time after time. Her hips rising to meet his every thrust. This was meant to be. His programming had made her body totally responsive to his every need. In and out. In and out. Sometimes deep, sometimes shallow, sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

Finally, he could hold back no longer. He was aware of the pressure building in his balls and knew the certainty of his ejaculation was not far away. Once more, twice more he thrust and then with a cry of satisfaction, his semen jetted from his swollen member, deep into her cavity.

Spent and exhausted, they lay in each other's arms. His cock still in place in her cunt, still feeling the final ripples of her climax through her vaginal wall, as his balls pulsed their final load from his cock.

As they lay there, still caressing, she finally pulled her tongue away from his and her lips uttered the words he had longed to hear "I do love you Pete. I will always love you and I love our relationship and our sex." At this point, he knew that his experiment was a total success, and was only able to anticipate the fantastic erotic ideas he had for their future together.

To be continued.