The Onan Variations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling to her knees she removes my shoes, then reaches up and unzips me, letting the material drop around my ankles. Now she runs her fingers up and down my legs. Finally she grasps the top of my boxers and slowly, so slowly, eases them over my rock hard cock. Free at last my ample tool pops out to stab at her face. She looks at it with delight, her smile growing wider. 'Yes. Oh, yes,' she says.

I flick my cock making it dance up and down. 'Is this what you want inside you.'

'Yes, please.' She leans forward and kisses it.

I pull away and with a quick sweep of the arm consign the bedcover and duvet to the floor. Then, turning, I give her a reassuring smile and slump back onto the bed, but she finds my hands and hauls me back onto my feet.

'Not yet,' she says, staring longingly at my equipment as it bobs stiffly before her. 'I must make sure you're ready.'

Her hands get lower and lower until the are between my thighs. Slowly, teasingly she grasps my cock with one delicate hand while her heavy breathing breath stirs my pubic hairs. 'I want. I want.'

My rock hard cock gets even harder as her fingers gently stroke its throbbing length. Unbidden a moan forces itself from my lips, announcing my need of her.

As I pull her to the bed she tweaks my nipples then begins slowly exploring my chest with her lips, her pussy grinding against my leg. A deep moan of desire comes from her throat.

'Now. Please, now.'

-ooOoo-

PREPARE FIVE

I turn, stand and stare at her for a moment, my gaze hungry with need of her firm boobs. I lean forward and hold the back of her head as I first kiss a hard nipple before opening my mouth to let it slide in. As I close my lips and suck she gasps and grabs my hair.

Reaching down with fumbling fingers she unhooks the buttons of my shirt, eases it from my shoulders and slides it down my arms. Allowing it fall to the floor she runs those smooth fingers down my back to the waistband of my pants, around to the front to unfasten and push them down. I help by kicking them off, first one leg then the other. Then I just stand and wait.

I let her hands rub my stomach. I don't have a six-pack, but I'm was still pretty firm and most women like a man with some substance. Her hands slide around my back and down to the cheeks of my ass - she gives them firm squeeze and pulls me forward.

I find her mouth and kiss her hard while hugging and pulling every part of her body close against mine. The feel of her firm tits pressing tight against my chest, of my cock striving to escape and slip between her thighs is a delight.

She relaxes her embrace and moves back. Now she can grip my underpants and ease them over my rigid tool and slip them all the way to the floor.

We both look down at my erection. 'Oh, my,' she murmurs, 'Do I have to take all that?'

'I've seen bigger,' I tell her.

Briefly she strokes my length. 'But I'm quite small.'

'So maybe we'll find paradise. You know, a big cock in a small cunt.'

'We can but hope.' Then cupping my butt with one hand, the other on my chest, she guides me to the edge of the bed. 'What next?' she asks.

-ooOoo-

PREPARE SIX

She stops in the middle of the room and looks at me. 'Well.'

I follow her into the room and close the door. As I turned toward her she comes close and presses her lips to mine and tentatively starts fumbling with the buttons of my shirt.

Changing her mind she drops her hands and snaps open the belt and button of my pants. The weight of the cloth pulls the zipper open and they sag to my ankles. Still kissing her I kick them off and with my hands on her arse haul her close, our bodies tight to each other down their full length.

"Now my underwear," I softly command her.

She kneels before me and runs her fingers up my legs to the waistband of my shorts. Easing them over my bulge she pushes them down my legs for me to step out of. As my cock springs free she looks at it with wonder before sorrowfully observing, 'I can't take all that.'

'You don't know what you're capable of till you try,' I tell her, pulling her head close and slipping my length between those soft lips.

Jerking her head back she crouches before me and clasps the top of a sock. Nails digging into my shin she yanks it down, pulling it off with my shoe, making me hop.

'Keep still' she orders ripping off my other shoe and sock.

'Well, you seem to know what to do,' I mutter.

'It come naturally,' she says. Poking her tongue out she leans forward and traces the length of my shaft.

As I shiver with delight she quietly tells me to, 'Finish taking your shirt off yourself. I'm busy down here.'

I fumble with the last of my shirt buttons as her lips close around my stiff rod. Undone at last I slip it down my arms and stand naked as she slides her mouth to and fro along my cock. When I moan she looks up and smiles then takes one of my aching balls between her soft lips.

Gently I ease her back onto the bed.

It's all going too fast so I push her back onto the bed.

-ooOoo-

TAKE ONE

With her positioned on her back in the middle of the bed I lightly run my finger tips over the smooth, satin skin of her arse causing her to squirm a little then, pushing her legs apart, slide my palms up and down her inner thighs.

Her breathing is deep and even. Deep down her need is building - she wants me, she needs me.

Slowly exploring, my hands gradually advance up her body, pause to cup her proud, thrusting breasts, caress them briefly and move on to her shoulders.

I straddle her and bending forward replace my fingers with my tongue. She shivers as I run it up and down her neck before skimming down the valley between her boobs to her navel.

She reaches between us and strokes my chest, gently tweaking my nipples. I respond by finding her buds and sucking each in turn.

Her arms go round my neck pulling my mouth hard against her tits. When I gently nibble her she raises her knees and hooks her ankles in the small of my back.

'Fuck me. Please fuck me now,' she whispers.

I rub my cock against her slippery slit and she moans with desire, raking her nails down the skin of my back. At last, with a single strong thrust, I slip my full length into her.

'Yes, yes,' she says, squeezing my shaft with her cunni muscles.

Gentle to start, then harder, I thrust in and out. Slowly at first then faster. She whimpers, pushes her hips up to take my driving cock deep. Her hands find my hair and pull my lips down hard onto her's.

I stabilize my rhythm into long, deep, steady strokes. My teeth nibble at her lips. I have one hand twisting and pulling a hard nipple while the other rubs her clit. Soon I am rewarded by her moans of pleasure and then shouts of joy, her back arching in ecstasy.

I can no longer hold back but let go and, driving into her again and again, empty my seed deep into her tight cunni.

Slowly we grow calm until we lay quietly together. My cock slides from her. I fold my arms about her and she snuggles into my embrace.

'So, was I satisfactory?' She asks.

'I think once more to make certain.' I say.

-ooOoo-

TAKE TWO

Her willing thighs spread wide, I firmly position her in the middle of the bed. Reaching across to the bedside table I collect the restraints lying ready. One at a time I fasten first her wrists then her ankles to the bed's corner posts. Now I find the bottle of after-shave and emptying some into a cupped palm proceed to massage her.

Straddling her hips I smear the scented lotion with long, slow caresses up her body from pubic mound, past flat stomach, over firm breasts, to smooth shoulders. My fingers return to pinch and squeeze her erect nipples.

Again I reach for her mound, part her lips and pour some lotion into the gleaming entrance. She gives a soft cry at the sting of the spirit. Gently I rub her pussy and stroke her upstanding clit until the skin has absorbed the alcohol. Now I bend low and, tracing her labia with the tip of my tongue, start to eat her.

She writhes helplessly; eyes screwed shut; moaning with the pleasure of my lips suck on her clit - my flesh wriggling inside her cunni.

Sitting up I massage my shaft with spirit soaked hands; experience the stinging; place the tip at her entrance; slowly thrust into her and feel the velvet softness of her grasp soothe me.

'Yes, yes, yesss!' She moans.

My weight supported on one arm I roughly maul a full boob before lowering my mouth to suck the nicest pair of tits I've enjoyed in many a month.

My cock is driving in and out of her tight tunnel.

Slow, fast, hard, deep my rhythms telling her I want her, need the release only a woman can give. For this brief space of time she is mine - I own her, control her, I'm taking her.

She twists and groans underneath me, cries out as my teeth nip her buds. Violently her cunni muscles clench around me as she comes.

Steadily I plough into her. I'm enjoying her. Then, suddenly balls are ready. I can hold back no longer and my seed floods deep into her. Momentarily I collapse on her.

'Open your eyes. Look at me,' I command.

She stares into my orgasmic eyes and asks, 'Are you pleased with me?'

'So far,' I reply, 'but it's going to be a long, long, exhausting night.'

'Oh! Good,' she says, feeling the tension in her bonds.

-ooOoo-

TAKE THREE

'Which would you prefer?' I ask.

'Your cock.'

'Just my cock?'

Pensively she rubs her hard nipples. 'Well perhaps your mouth to start.' She lies back and opens her legs.

Slowly I suck her pearl of a clit while my hands lightly float over her silky flesh, caressing the inside of her thighs as they quiver on my shoulders, cupping her full breasts, pinching her buds.

Then I lift my head and look at her eyes, half closed in rapture, and finger her cunni - stroking, rubbing, slipping inside. One finger, two, finally three as she tightly squeezes them.

Then, as she sobs, and moans and gasps, I tongue-fuck her until she shouts her climax.

I'm hard and aching. I need to empty my balls so, 'Ready for some cock?' I ask.

She opens her eyes and inspects my wet mouth. 'Yes! Yes, give it to me now.'

Lowering her legs she rolls onto her stomach then, forearms flat on the mattress lifts herself onto all fours. She spreads her knees and, head falling forward, looks back at me between the arch of her thighs.

I position myself behind her, my flesh just touching hers. She reaches back and spreads the lips of her cunni with the fingers of one hand. I press my cock forward, the tip feeling, searching for her opening. No guiding hands, just my cock.

I sense her wetness coating the bulbous head of my tool as it brushes up and down her slit. She pushes her hips back, forces her lips against my head and suddenly I'm buried inside her, the walls of her cunni gripping me tight - daring me to withdraw.

I start the rhythm, my stomach rubbing her buttocks, my balls slapping against her arse. At the peak of every stroke my tip nudges her cervix and she gasps. Her muscles squeeze me as I slowly pull back.

She lifts one arm and reaches behind her, her fingers alternately busy with my balls and her clit. My hands slide up her hips, round her waist, feel for her tits and yank them up and down - milking them in time to my thrusts.

She gives a deep moan. Her fingers still frenziedly clawing her clit, she rams herself back. I grab her hips and, holding her still, empty my load deep into her.

A last exultant cry and we collapse. After a minute or so I roll off her back.

She turns and smiles at me, 'Is that what you wanted?'

'Well . . . yes,' I tell her. 'It's a reasonable start.'

-ooOoo-

TAKE FOUR

Abruptly she leaves me and settles back with her head on the pillow. Calming down I wait for my breathing to slow before shifting over her and grasping her ankles.

'Come here,' I say pulling her lower in the bed and spreading her legs wide.

Leisurely I run my palms up and down the inside of her long smooth calves and thighs until the sweet smell of her pussy entices my head to her shaven mound. Breathing hard I kiss her thighs and her belly, gradually spiralling in until my lips are grazing her labia.

She squirms a little. 'Harder, harder,' she moans.

With a finger I stroke her slit - up and down, up and down. I can feel from the way she presses her pussy into my hand whenever I pause that she wants more. She wants me to rub her clit so I tease her by deliberately avoiding it until she starts groaning, 'Please, please.'

I relent and push a crooked finger into her and scratch her G-spot, licking her clit hard then nibbling and sucking it.

Her moans grow louder. She's on the edge. 'Yes, yes, rub it like that . . . Oh! Oh my God! . . .' She stiffens, arches up and, with an inarticulate cry, comes.

My hands seem to spontaneously climb her writhing body to squeeze her large, tender tits. She yells again and continues to shake as I very slowly kiss my way up to take her nipples in my mouth.

'My turn,' I tell her, lying on my back and pulling her on top of me, her wet pussy cold on my stomach. As she sits up, her long hair falls to one side. She smiles at me and lowers her tits toward my parted lips. I close my eyes and start nibbling her bud.

Reaching below her arse she wraps my shaft in her small hand. Holding it erect, with tantalizingly slowness she lowers herself onto me. Quite still she waits, only her cunni muscles moving as she squeezes and frees me, squeezes and frees me. At last she starts sliding up and down my length. I'm in heaven.

'Faster!' I order her.

She ignores me. She's in command and she's making me wait. But the force is growing. I can't take much more. With a groan I let go and my sperm sprays into her welcoming tunnel. Still she keeps milking me and three more times I shoot my load.

When I'm empty she falls forward, her tits soft on my chest, and whispers in my ear, 'Do I pass muster?'

'Time will tell,' I reply. 'That was an acceptable first effort.'

-ooOoo-

TAKE FIVE

'Just lay back,' I command.

She looks at me then spreads her thighs offering me her damp mound. I lean into her and kiss it before running my tongue along her slit, locating her clit. I lick it hard, then suck it, then tease her labia, probing inside.

She gasps then, 'Mmmmm,' moans softly, her legs shaking.

You're an ambitious slut. Aren't you?'

'What do you mean?'

'You want as much as you can get. Satisfy as many men as possible.'

She turns her head away. I am right but she doesn't want to admit it.

As I hold her by the hips and again lower my head to eat her out she clasps her breasts and starts massaging herself. Soon she is moaning, close to coming.

Suddenly I stop.

'Please! Oh, my God, please! Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me now,' she pleads.

Grasping a leg with each hand I flip her over onto her stomach, her legs hanging over the edge of the bed, her arse stuck up toward me. One hand on her back, keeping her down, I kick her legs apart. With my other hand I place the tip of my cock at her entrance.

'Get ready,' I say, 'I'm going to take you like the dog you are.'

'Yes, yes, fuck me now,' she gasps, her face buried in the mattress.

With a hard thrust of my hips I ram my weapon deep into her.

She whimpers loudly, then gives little mewls of pleasure as I pump into her tight tunnel. I reach round under her to where her tits are mashed into the mattress and grasp them hard, my fingers digging into their soft flesh.

Suddenly she comes, giving a sharp cry, her cunni contracts hard around my rampant weapon.

'You like it rough, don't you?' I say, continuing to forcefully pound her. She doesn't, can't, reply.

I'm not going to last much longer. I drive into her two, three, four more times and that's the end. I slump over her as my come floods into her, filling her.

"Oh God! That was amazing. Thank you! Thank you!" Drained and weak she sighs happily. "But did I please you? Was I good? Say you enjoyed me. Say you'll take me again . . . . . soon."

'Oh, yes my little slut. I'm going to use you a lot.'

-ooOoo-

TAKE SIX

Holding her head between my palms I kiss her hard. Deep in her mouth my buried tongue twirls and danced with her's. My hand rubs the soft skin on the inside of her thigh, crawls up to cup and caress her mound, strokes her clit.

'Now, give it to me now,' she moans, opening her thighs and lifting her knees. Her hand slips between us, finds my cock and points its head at her hole.

Taking the hint I push down hard and slide in right up to my balls.

'Oh, yes,' she says, 'you feel so good.'

'And so do you,' I tell her beginning to drive vigorously into her tight tunnel.

A few strokes and her legs wrap around my back while her head cranes up to suck my nipples.

'Wrong way,' I grunt. 'That's for me to do to you.' Though given she's such a petite little thing I find it difficult to attend to her tits without interrupting my poking of her cunni.

'Deeper, deeper.' She lifts her hips and forces me inside until my tip touches her cervix. 'That's good. Sooo good.'

I stop trying to suck her boobs and use my hands to fondle and squeeze their firm fullness.

Her voice is husky, whispering, 'Harder, harder.'

I try to oblige, driving into her with gusto until she screams and shakes as she comes. She tries to collapse, but I don't let her. I'm not there yet.

Close though - the pressure is building in my cock. She seems to understand and raises her hips to help me thrust deep. I pull her legs over my shoulders. Her arse is off the bed.

I ram into her a few more times then explode, my spend flooding her small cavern.

Letting her legs down by her side I collapse, exhausted, on top of her soft breasts. 'Most satisfactory,' I tell her. 'I can see me using you often.'

'Don't keep me waiting. Take me again soon,' she pleads.

-ooOoo-

END

12