The One Called Mercy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercy chewed on her lower lip and glanced at her friend. "I should be happy," she admitted, "I should be grateful that he purchased me and brought me here."

"But you're not?"

Mercy took another deep breath. "I am, but I wonder what if someone else had taken me. Someone who had less desire to please their partner and more desire to be pleased."

Evelyn tapped her finger to her chin. "Someone like James -- he knew how to please you, but in the end it didn't matter. His needs came first and if you were lucky to come, then good for you."

"Is it so strange to feel this way? That my role is to please and if I am please then that is good too, but it is not necessary? Yet..."

"Yet, you feel cheated when you are not pleased, especially after you have worked so hard to do as commanded?"

"Yes!" Mercy said.

Evelyn chuckled. "I believe your Master realizes you are not happy."

"Oh?"

"Yes, and that is why he has brought all of us here."

Mercy could not hide her excitement. She leaned in and grasped Evelyn's hands. "Tell me. What has my Master planned?"

"He has asked Benedict to join him in play with you."

"Morgan Benedict, the man who brought the beautiful woman with him tonight. Isabell?"

"Yes, that is him. Isabell will join Everett and I. I believe Samuel wishes to please you and knows he is failing. He will most likely take lessons from Benedict."

"You mean he has asked Benedict to train him?"

Evelyn shrugged her shoulders. "Not in such a direct way. But Samuel knows Benedict well enough and by giving him free reign over you, he will see you respond and know what he needs to give you. Samuel has a kind heart. He needs a wife, not a pet."

Vigorously Mercy shook her head. "I do not want to be a man's wife," she whispered. "I am not supposed to be a wife. I am a slut."

Evelyn laughed softly. "Some women are both -- but yes, right now, you are a slut. A wife," she tilted her head to one side, "someday, but only with a man that can feed all of you."

A knock brought their conversation to an end. The door opened and Everett stepped in and winked at his wife, before turning to Mercy and saying, "My dear, I must steal my lady away. Our dessert is ready and she is slick and needy. Much like my Evelyn is when she thinks of supping on another woman's honey."

Mercy chuckled, rose up and kissed her friend Evelyn and Lord Everett goodbye, before they disappeared to another area of the home. She stepped out of the room and came face to face with Samuel and Morgan Benedict. Her pussy tightened and her nipples grew tight.

"My dearest Mercy, Benedict will be joining us this evening," Samuel said, before grasping her elbow and turning her toward the hall that led to his rooms.

She said nothing, obediently falling in place at his side. As they walked she felt the heat of Morgan's gaze upon her backside. Her skin grew warm and her flesh tingled. She tried to appear diminutive to the men around her, yet it was difficult. Samuel had given her so much freedom. Evelyn's words slipped back over her and she hoped that Samuel had truly brought Morgan in so that he could learn from him. Mercy missed the lust, passion, and desire that was fed by the touch of the whip, or the slap of a firm hand.

They reached her Master's chambers, and she stepped over the threshold and waited to be told what to do. Samuel normally would begin undressing and motion for her to do the same. They would come together and sometimes he would pull her hair, smack her bottom, or slap her ass with his belt. Tonight for the first time in a long time, she was confused on how to behave. She stood in front of her Master, her head bowed, curious as to who would lead the evening's frolicking.

The sound of Morgan clearing his throat quieted her curiosity. Samuel followed suit, clearing his own throat and stepped back. "Mercy, Benedict, will be Sir this evening, and I of course, Master. You will obey us both, and do as we say. Is that agreeable?"

She glanced up and looked at Samuel and then Morgan. Samuel's expression showed worry, while Morgan's showed irritation. She wondered if it was irritation that she had looked upon his face, or irritation that Samuel had asked her opinion.

"Your Master asked you a question, slut, answer him."

The degrading name caused her stomach to roll as a sliver of warmth floated through her veins. "Yes, Sir," she whispered, before lowering her eyes and answering Samuel, "Master, I am here only to serve you. Whatever you desire is always and forever agreeable to me."

She heard a long sigh escape Samuel's lips and knew he had been worried over her answer. Inwardly she was disgusted by his behavior and disappointed that he still did not understand her role in his life. Once more an eternity seemed to pass before she was given any indication that they were going to do more than stand around and stare at each other.

Samuel spoke first, instructing Mercy to pour both him and his guest a drink. She was then told to disrobe. After pouring the drinks and working to release the ties of her bodice, she glanced up to see Morgan rising and walking over to a trunk that Samuel had tucked in a corner. Mercy had seen the trunk, but had never gazed upon its contents, nor had Samuel ever showed any interest in it. She had always assumed that there were family mementos that he would one day pass on to his children -- if he ever married.

This evening though she was to learn exactly what Samuel Rueben kept hidden away. She peeled off her stockings, folded them and quickly finished removing the garter and undergarments that kept her figure hidden from her Master and Sir's view. When she stood up, she was naked. Her nipples were hard and apprehension showed in the way she trembled, but so did desire. Morgan held in his hand a pair of silver chains and it looked as if each end was attached to a clamp.

He walked over and handed them to Mercy. "A tight grip, as hard as you can turn," he said, before walking back to his seat and watching her nimble fingers slide the metal clamps across her bosoms before securing one to each nipple and the third to her clit. A hiss and moan fell from her lips as she tightened the medal wing that closed the clamps teeth.

Mercy heard Samuel cough, and wondered if he had become aroused by seeing her in pain. She looked at his crotch and inwardly smiled. His cock was hard and his hand was busy groping his rod through his thick trousers.

Morgan stood up, walked over and tugged on all three chains. Mercy's head fell back and her chest thrust forward. A hiss of pain told Morgan that the clamps were tight, yet when she felt his hands upon her skin, she knew he was not satisfied. One by one he tightened them further. Intense agony exploded from the center of her breasts and spread like fire across the firm globes. Her pussy was suddenly on fire as the clamps teeth caused her clit to throb. Once again Morgan pulled on the chains and Mercy reached out to grab his arm, as her knees buckled.

He allowed her to hold on to him, as he pulled again and again. Each time he did so, her sex flexed and her muscles grew tight. Her juices soaked her mound and trailed down her thighs. She felt the edge of an orgasm threatening to wash over her, and she knew Benedict would have her coming with just another tug or two. Her assumption was correct, when Morgan yanked on the chains and Mercy body responded by thrashing wildly. He wrapped his arms around her as she seemed to convulse in his arms.

Morgan held the young slave in his arms, turned and stared at Samuel. He wondered if the other man had any clue what a gem lived under his roof. When he had first heard of Mercy it had been at the gaming table of Tatewater's home. He had found the notion of the young untrained pet falling prey to his hand, but he had lost the card game and she'd been given to Blackhawk's. Now, she was back and yet, he could only touch her if Samuel Rueben allowed it. "What a waste," he whispered, before picking Mercy up and taking her to the paddling table.

Samuel followed, removing his clothes with each step. "I'll take her now," he said.

Benedict lifted his brow and shook his head. "You brought me here for a reason. She's been neglected. It's your job to tend to her needs, but by your own omission you are failing."

Samuel frowned, but admitted to what Benedict was saying. "Morgan," he said, "you are right. Please continue, but don't be surprised if I don't use her mouth, while you take care of her. I do have needs and I am her Master. My needs need to be met as well."

Morgan took a deep breath, but said nothing. He had a feeling that Mercy would be more than willing to suck on her Master's cock, while getting a thorough beating. The pain from the clamps had told him much. She'd come instantly and the scent of her arousal hung thick in the air; he was curious when was the last time she'd truly come so hard.

"Stand for a moment," Morgan said to Mercy once he reached the paddling table. She wavered slightly, but soon found her footing and stood still. She looked up at Morgan and caught his gaze. Though she could not read his expression, she felt safe. A quick glance to the left allowed her a chance to see her Master. His hand was wrapped around his cock, and the head leaked pre cum. A whimper bubbled up and both men chuckled. "No, you won't mind sucking his cock, while I do all the work, will you?" Morgan asked in a soft whisper. Mercy's gaze dropped, but not before he caught her blush.

With the removal of the clamps, new pain washed through Mercy's flesh. She trembled as her body adjusted to the sensation of blood rushing back to the abused skin. Morgan turned her around and ordered her to climb onto the table. She did so, straddling it with her legs, before bending over and resting her torso and breasts across the soft surface.

"Samuel, secure her wrists and ankles," Morgan said, before walking back to the trunk. Samuel walked over, bent down and whispered that he was "sorry". Mercy said nothing, keeping her thoughts concerning his weakness to herself.

Morgan returned and blindfolded Mercy. He then ran the sharp spiked edges of a wheel up and down her spine. The tips made small dents in her skin while bringing goosebumps to the surface. "Your pet likes soft play, as well," Benedict said, before slapping Mercy's ass with a wooden paddle. Her body jumped in retaliation and she bit down on her lip to keep from shouting a surprised yelp. Morgan slapped her again, before setting a rhythm that he liked.

Samuel could not contain his lust. He walked over and pulled Mercy's hair. "Open your mouth," he said, with a quivering yet somewhat more demanding voice.

Mercy opened her mouth and soon it was full of her Master's cock. She moaned and purred around his tool, as another smack was delivered to her ass. It was not long before Samuel was able to forget that his pet was being beaten by another man. He was lost in the warm cocoon her mouth created. He shoved his dick further down her throat and pumped his way toward a climatic release. When he came, Mercy drank his offering and then growled when Morgan leaned over and told her, "Thank him for his cum."

She swallowed the cum-flavored saliva in her mouth and whispered, "Thank-you Master, for your cum." Mercy listened to the sounds that filled up the room. She heard the slapping of her Master's hand against his cock, as well as the noises of another man undressing. She new Morgan Benedict, a man who knew what she craved, would soon be filling her with his cock. When she felt the heat of his body slide across hers, she knew he was straddling the paddling table, climbing up behind her and debating on what hole to fuck.

The thrill of the unknown made her body tense and her mind scream. She felt one of his hands in her hair. He wrapped the long tendrils around his fingers, jerked her head back and her jaw fell open. Samuel's cock was again in her throat, but it was the cock, pressing against her asshole that made her quiver and shake in ecstasy.

Morgan's initial shove into her ass was slightly painful, but welcomed. She felt the oils of lubrication push against her walls as Morgan shoved fully into her. He had taken care, preparing himself for his invasion of her ass, and she silently thanked him as Samuel worked his cock to its full potential.

As she was used, her mind took her back to a place she welcomed, a place where she could come and please her Master and in so doing she too found pleasure. When both man shot their sperm into her, she was coming with them. Samuel collapsed and closed his eyes, while Morgan removed the blind clothe and her restraints. Once more she was in his arms. This time he deposited her on the bed, and washed his sex, before joining her.

Mercy opened her legs and welcomed his cock. She said nothing as he fucked her. The tempo was slow, soothing and short-lived. Soon he was lost within the tightening muscles of her sex, and the scent of their mating. His mouth devoured her tits, and her nails racked down his back. She pulled him in deeper and when they both came, each one shouted words that could not be comprehended.

When morning came Mercy was alone in her Master's bed. Morgan Benedict was gone and Samuel was downstairs enjoying his morning meal. She sat up to look around the room. The clamps were on the floor, as was the blindfold. The paddling table, a table Samuel had never used on her before, seemed to call out to her. She rose, walked over to it and ran her hands across the leather surface. A cascading fall of memories washed over her as the feeling of Morgan's hands and cock claiming her returned. A small tear slipped down her cheek as she realized that she was tethered to the wrong Keeper and with Samuel being who he was, there would be no reason for him to ever rid himself of her.

With a heavy heart Mercy dressed and presented herself to her Master. The memory of her night with Morgan and Samuel would feed her for weeks and later months. Whenever Samuel felt her desire for him beginning to wane he would bring Benedict back and watch as his pet became a quivering mass of erotic flesh.

Mercy continued to serve her Master, though he rarely sought her out. Instead he left her in charge of his home and made numerous trips outside of the city. She handled his finances, paying off debts whenever someone would present another slip of paper with his signature on it. When he did pay her a visit, she was quick to point out that his purse was thinning. He gave his bankers her name and told them to listen to Ms. Lewis. It was at that moment that Mercy understood her role was no longer pet, but housekeeper.

She swallowed away the pain that losing oneself brought and instead tried to embrace the life that was being given to her. She knew she should have been grateful. A solid roof was over her head, food was on her table, and clothes were on her back, yet she knew that there was more to life than all of those things. Images of Morgan kept her warm at night and when she was told, one morning, by one of Samuel's staff that Morgan Benedict was calling upon Samuel, she felt her skin grow hot and her sex tighten.

Morgan was in the study, facing the gardens, with a drink in one hand, and a fistful of papers in another. When Mercy greeted him she did so as a submissive, not as keeper of the house. Her gaze was downcast, and her demeanor one of a subordinate. "Good day, Sir Benedict."

"Mercy."

"Master Rueben is not home," she answered, before asking if he wished to have his drink refilled.

Morgan sighed, and waved off the refreshment. "Mercy, please look upon me. I know you now possess a different role here in Rueben's home, so it is that Mercy I wish to speak with."

She eyed him with an air of sorrow. "I see," she whispered, before clearing her throat and taking a seat behind Samuel's desk. "Please," she said, waving to a chair opposite of her.

Morgan sat down and passed her the notes. "I am seeking to collect on these debts. I have heard that Samuel is growing more and more free with his money, and though I have plenty, I am not one to allow those indebted to me to remain so until their death. It is my understanding that you are in charge of his estate?"

Mercy looked over the notes and added the sums up, then stared dumbstruck at him. "I am in charge of his monies, not his estate. I believe his parents still pay him an allowance."

"No, I have sought his parents before coming here. I did not wish to burden you. This," he swept his hand around the room, "is not your place."

"But he owns me and so it is."

Morgan shook his head in disgust. "Be that as it may, his parents have cut him off. His estate, is this home, and the monies he has left you in charge of."

Mercy laughed a soulless laugh.

"I take it you were not made aware of his fall from grace?"

"Obviously not," she whispered, then paled when she realized whom she was speaking too. "My apologies, Sir."

"None needed. But the debts need to be paid. They are great in number."

She again looked at the papers. "Yes, they are."

"When do you expect Rueben to return?"

Mercy shrugged her shoulders. "I never know. He's gone months at a time these days. It has been a while, so soon, I think."

Morgan stood, pulled a letter from his jacket and handed it to Mercy. "Give this to him when he returns."

"I will, Sir."

Much to Mercy's relief, Benedict left. Though she ached to be under his wings, seeing him and not being allowed to feel his strength was more painful than any whip that had ever kissed her skin. Two weeks went by before Samuel returned home, and during that time Mercy celebrated her twenty-six birthday alone. That night Mercy waited in his bed and when she felt him crawl in beside her, she pressed her body against his. He rolled away, leaving her aching for even a soft touch.

The following morning she presented him with the letter that Benedict had left as well as the notes demanding payment in full. An hour passed before he called her back to his study and asked her to read a note he had prepared for Benedict.

12