The One for Me Ch. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so slowly Anna began to suck my cock. I looked and I saw her gorgeous face engulfing my pale white pole and erupted. She jerked back and I saw my sperm spill from her lips. This caused me to erupt even more.

"Baby, come here," I whispered, and she climbed back up and covered my body with hers.

I rolled her over so she was on top. I didn't want to lay on her and hurt her or the baby. Anna straddled me, positioning my cock at her swollen opening.

Very slowly. I guided myself inside her as she simultaneously lowered herself onto me. I was in heaven.

"Ride me Anna." Slowly she began to move, up and down, up and down. She felt incredible. She was so hot and tight, and felt amazing as she rode my burgeoning member.

Anna moaned and I groaned. Her hot wet sheath felt like home and I never wanted to leave. Then she really went wild and began to ride me with vigor. Within minutes I was ready to cum. Fireworks, It seemed like fireworks exploded as my balls contracted and I spewed my seed deep inside her.

Anna moaned and I felt her vaginal walls contract around me pushing me over into the abyss.

Anna

He started the music and Luther filled the room.

"Let's dance." He said. He held me close as we danced.

He kissed me as the song ended. I wanted tonight to be special for him so I went to the bathroom to dress in the special gown I had bought for this night.

When I came back into the room, Ross had undressed and was waiting for me.

He was about to make love to me. He's the only man I'd ever been with and I didn't want to disappoint him.

My heart is pounding. I don't know what to expect. He's kissing me all over and I've never felt more beautiful. He has me to climb on top and then places his cock at my entrance and it feels so big.

I whimper and he stops.

"Baby, we don't have to. I'll stop." He whispers. Then he kissed me and moved away from my body.

My body was on fire and he was the only thing that could cool me off. I pulled back to me and said. "Ross, I need you. Please, make love to me."

He groaned and slowly began to slip his thick member inside me. My body adjusted to him like a glove.

Finally he was inside of me, and I've never felt so full. He began to move, slowly in and out, in and out. My body adjusted to his size immediately. Fire spread through my limbs. Heat centered at the apex of my thighs. I needed something and only Ross could give it to me.

I began to moan and beg for a release that I could not describe.

My body began to quiver. He felt amazing inside me, and I knew he had me hooked.

I rode him gently, in and out, in and out, then after a few strokes I saw white. Glorious white light exploded behind my eyelids as my body lost complete control and I convulsed and came all over his massive cock.

He could not hold back any longer and he shot his hot seed deep inside me.

He stayed inside me until finally he softened and slipped out. A mixture of his and my own juices spilled out of me and onto my bed sheets. He took such great care of me.

Ross

I woke up the next morning to Anna gently nuzzling my neck. I'm so fair, I knew she'd leave a mark and I wanted her to.

"Good morning, Mrs. Thompson. How are you feeling? Let me order us some breakfast." I greeted her sleepily.

"Morning, my husband." she replied smiling. "Yes, we are hungry." she said as she placed her hand gently on her extended belly. "Let me shower and then we can go downstairs."

"Let's save water." I suggested. I joined my six month pregnant wife in the shower. I wanted to be sure she didn't over exert herself or fall. Of course we ended up making love in the shower.

Anna and I talked about moving into our house. We were waiting on the house to close and the realtor assured us we'd know something in a few days.

We stayed at the Marriot for three days and then returned to Anna's apartment where we were staying.

The following week, the realtor called to inform me that someone else had bought the house we were looking to buy. I was disappointed because I knew Anna really liked that house. Unfortunately we had to go with one of our alternates.

We ended up buying a smaller house, but it was perfect for us. Our family and friends helped us move in. Mrs. Smith and the ladies from our church helped set up the nursery, Anna supervised.

Anna was ecstatic. Three months later, we were anxious since RJ was due at any time now. I loved caring for her. She was grumpy, mean, but had the cutest scowl. She'd snap at anything.

Most of the time, I bore the brunt of her ill-humor, but I didn't mind. One night, Anna shook me because her water had broken. It was time. We rushed to the hospital. While the nurse was prepping Anna, I called Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith would contact everyone else, so I could focus on the birth of my son and take care of my wife.

Two hours later, on June 9, 2002, Ross Thompson, Junior came screaming into the world. And believe it or not, he was simply perfection.

I stood in the room could not help but admire this amazing little boy.

Anna

My son. I am holding my son and he is perfect. He is so small and amazing. I look over at Ross as tears flow down his cheeks.

Our parents are here, but we haven't invited them in yet. We wanted the first few moments with our child to be just us.

Eventually the grandparents came in. They doted on that little boy. I knew he would be well-loved.

*****

Ross and I have been married for fifteen years now. Our family has grown. Ross, Jr. is a junior in high school and linebacker on the school's football team. A year after we had RJ, Savannah was born. She sings lead in the church choir with the sweetest voice. Then we had our last two, the twins, Joanna and Jonathan. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Oh, and by the way, I even joined the church. I encourage my kids to participate, and most of them do. Jonathan, on the other hand, seems to be a rebel like his Daddy. Oh well, that's another story.

THE END

Thank you for reading the story. I hope you enjoyed it. I would love to know what you think. However, I ask that if your comments are simply mean-spirited or plain hateful, then do not share.