The One Night Stand!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few mins she changes her position and lays in front of him to give him head, as she take the head of his hard, rock, solid cock into her mouth and devours his cock inch by inch.

"Oh god, Kimberly, your mouth feels so amazing," He moaned as he starts to stroke her hair gently and move it out of the way so she can see.

She then closes her exotic eyes tightly as she continues to suck him; she then moves Up and down faster, she strokes his balls with her long nails gently, not to hurt him, but to simple drive him nuts. Her luscious lips now wrap around him tighter than ever, she is moving her mouth up and down now as she suck harder, faster and tighter than ever.

"Holy shit Kimberly!" shouted Kevin.

She keeps sucking him feeling him throb inside of her mouth; She loves the way you are moaning her name over and over. She pushes his hard cock deeper into her mouth now.

He moans her name deeply, "Kimberly!"

Kimberly's tongue is massaging his cock from the bottom with each suck; she then licks up and down his long and hard shaft, before putting back in her mouth. She then Massages your balls at the same time with her soft and gently hands, she uses her nails to tease even. She then goes really fast up and down; she feels that he is almost ready to cum, so she push her mouth all the way down. She feel him squirt into her mouth, several times as she swallow it all like a good girl. Kimberly then opens her mouth up nice and wide to show him it is all gone.

"Holy fuck, Kimberly! You are fucking amazing!" said Kevin as he is out of breath after the amazing orgasm that she just gave him.

Kimberly kisses him after and embraces him as Kevin kisses her back gently and holds her tightly.

Kimberly then ask him, "Would you like to sleep with me in my bed tonight, since it is so late," asked Kimberly.

Kevin replies with, "I would love to sleep in your bed with you on one condition that you become my girlfriend!"

"Since I let you lick me, I think you already the know the answer to your question."

Kimberly then walks him by his hand up the stairs and into to her bedroom and they then sleep together under the covers until the morning.

Share this Story