The One True Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Emilia Clarke's rise to power continues.
5.7k words
0
6.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia and her new servants stood before the great pool of Porridge, Michael has just finished connecting the inlet tubes up to Ellen's jeans, poking them straight into her knickers. Ellen braced herself for the incoming torrent of pleasure that would soon envelope her "Ellen, once I've got you all set up, I have an important task for you... If you're successful, then I'll name you my First, and we can rule side by side" she smiled, confident that Ellen wouldn't fail her.

"I look forward to serving you as best I can Mistress!" Replied Ellen, Michael flipped he switch on the machine and Porridge began draining from the pool. Moments later, Porridge began to cascade into Ellen's half filled jeans, she moaned slightly as her legs and arse began to expand once more. Both her and Emilia felt a rush of energy as they started to become more powerful.

Ellen moaned blissfully trying to hold herself together until she had been completely filled, soon Ellen's jeans started to creak as they stretched, expanding to accommodate the Porridge she was receiving.

Emilia could feel her own Porridge starting to grow again slightly, she closed her eyes and let the pleasure take her, her sensory abilities began to build, everything was being enhanced and tuned for perfect efficiency. With her eyes closed she was able to build a crystal clear picture of the room and everyone in it, even parts of the room far beyond her natural sight. Ellen's jeans struggled to hold anymore, Michael switches off the machine and the filling ceased.

Michael removed the tubes from Ellen and cleaned up any Porridge that had dropped on the floor as he put them away, Emilia went over to Ellen and hugged her, congratulating her on their rise to power.

"So, both very well filled... One more thing to do before the show next week. Abi is a friend of yours isn't she Ellen??" Asked Emilia, they all gathered near the machine where Michael had just finished packing up the tubes.

"Yes she is! She used to work at the store with me, but she left a few months ago" Ellen replied, she shifted gently, allowing her Porridge to move and settle adoring the feel of it on her skin.

Emilia smiled, sensing the delight Ellen got from her Porridge "Ooh! Any idea where she is now?? We should get her filled and prepped for the show. Michael and I have an idea for what to do afterwards, I'll have plenty of power to use once all those people are under my control" she said confidently.

"Um, I think she works at a gym now, it's down the high street from the shoe store" said Ellen

Michael thought for a moment "Ellen is there by any chance a woman called Katie who works there too?" He said curiously.

"Abi did mention someone by that name yeah" she replied. Emilia raised an eyebrow, clocking on to what Michael was thinking, she briefly probed his mind searching for the woman Katie that spiked his interest. She found that Katie could also be very useful to her as a Slaver, and this Katie woman was a key figure in the Slaver world, being one of the most dangerous to contend with.

"Looks like we'll be paying them a visit tomorrow. Michael, do you think there's enough for both of them to be finished with the pool??" Said Emilia as she smiled at Michael.

"Yep, and possibly some to spare. Once you've infected Abi and Katie, you should be strong enough to infect someone without the pool. Although, if we're gonna push forward after the show, I may need to refill it. Once I've made a fresh batch I'll need you to mix your Porridge in with it, that way it'll become yours" Said Michael. Emilia glanced down at her superb legs, reminiscing about when they were first filled.

"Fantastic! Ah Lauren, if there's enough left after Katie and Abi, I'll see if we can squeeze some more Porridge into that Lycra of yours" Said Emilia, lusting for another rush of pleasure, Lauren grinned excitedly "You two head home, if I need you I'll get touch tomorrow, otherwise lay low until next Thursday, after that, we'll be running the place"

Ellen and Lauren nodded in acceptance and headed for the door to go home, as they left, they talked about staying at one of their houses, so the two could get more acquainted with their Component from Emilia, then start exploring what powers they now had after becoming Slavers. Emilia turned to Michael, placing her arms over his shoulders and getting close to one another. Michael placed a hand on her waist, the other on her plump backside, he squeezed gently, feeling all her Porridge move slightly, because there was so much inside her jeans now, it was all quite firm, but still slightly squishy.

"Within a year, the entire planet will be yours. 7 Billion people at your feet, ready to serve your every need. Even then, you'll be unstoppable by the time you've infected the entire country..." said Michael quietly, pressing himself against Emilia's soothingly warm body.

"I look forward to welcoming each and every one of them. But for now, I'm feeling very very good. All this energy, flowing through me, so calming to feel powerful" Said Emilia calmly, Michael began to kiss her neck gently, sucking and nipping her skin softly. Emilia closed her eyes, sighing with relief as she enjoyed the sensation on her neck, she held him tighter as she moved to kiss him back, soon their mouths mated and tongues entwined. By now the only thing to be heard in the room was the sound of wet and passionate kissing, Michael quickly became rock hard and pressed his bulge against Emilia's inner thigh. As they began breathing more heavily as they kissed, Michael undid Emilia's belt and slid his hand down the front of her jeans, quickly becoming submerged in lukewarm Porridge as he started to rub her already wet slit.

Emilia moaned softly as they kissed, encouraging him to go deeper. He slowly began to unbutton her jeans, as he did Emilia tried to stop him, worried about losing her Porridge if she took her clothes off "W-wait, what about my Component?" She asked, half pleasure glazed by his finger work.

"It'll be fine, now that you're bonded to the Porridge, it'll stay with you forever. Going naked just means it can't be seen or touched by anyone, it's still stored on your lower body, always, it's part of you now... wearing other clothes similar, it'll change to suit what you wear so others can't see it" Said Michael quietly.

"How come it's there now, and on your hand?" Asked Emilia, She twinged a little as Michael continued toying with her slit.

"Because you're clothed and I'm infected, anyone who isn't under your power or isn't a Slaver don't know it's there" he continued, resuming to undo Emilia's jeans, this time she allowed him to do so freely. They quickly began kissing again, Emilia backed Michael over to the console and pinned him against it as she started to remove her clothes.

As Michael began working more vigorously on her slit with his fingers, Emilia started to breathe more heavily, moaning as they kissed "I've got a bed here by the way, we can stay here tonight if you like?"

"God I love you!" Giggled Emilia, she took a deep breath for a moment before they quickly moved off into a side room together, half Emilia's clothes were practically hanging off her as they ran. Once inside the well lit den that Michael had put together, Emilia slumped down on the bed as she laughed with joy. Michael pulled her jeans down as she lay back comfortably, her Porridge Component simply vanished from sight once her jeans were removed, it was still there, but just hided from touch and sight. Michael slid her legs open slightly, rubbing and caressing her plump warm thighs, even though the Porridge was nowhere to be seen, he could still feel it as if it were still inside her jeans when he squeezed her legs playfully.

Making his way up he started by kissing the inside of one of her legs, sucking and gently biting at her skin, as he neared her slit Emilia moaned, grasping the bedsheets as she braced herself for his presence. Suddenly he began licking and sucking the skin around her wet slit, Emilia lay there moaning softly as the pleasure slowly increased, he then went in for the plunge, starting to lick and suck at her slit directly, going in deep and vigorously with his tongue. Emilia gasped with elation, clenching at the bedsheets as she squirmed.

Michael swirled his tongue vigorously, sucking on her clitorus as he then slid his fingers in the join the party, Emilia cried out in ecstasy, cursing uncontrollably as he worked away at her. He reached up to start pinching and toying with her perky nipples, causing her to moan even more "Get inside me, I want you inside me" she moaned, her words mixed with orgasmic cries. Michael did as she commanded, ceasing his finger work to strip himself bare, exactly the same thing happened to the Porridge inside his trousers, it became totally invisible and untouchable.

His rock hard cock sprang to attention as soon as it was free of his clothing, he couldn't believe that his virginity was about to be taken by a Goddess like Emilia, openly inviting him to shaft her, waiting eagerly to continue their horny fuck fest.

Michael came down on top of her, sliding himself into her slit, they both gasped and moaned as they joined with one another, her cunt felt warm, wet and tight. Emilia clenched at the sheets as she felt his dick slide inside her, she began to wriggle and move to keep her clit excited, Michael quickly began thrusting away, gradually picking up speed and intensity. Emilia moaned blissfully, urging Michael to lay on top of her, once he did they began kissing again, ravenously probing one another's mouths.

After several increasingly sweaty minutes Michael was on the edge of bursting inside her, Emilia already came twice, her sexual appetite lusting for more "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck!" He moaned, starting to strain as he prepared to release.

Emilia held onto him tighter, rolling him over onto his back as she began to pound him instead, Michael gasped as he reached climax, having some kind of orgasmic seizure as he exploded inside her cunt, the feeling caused Emilia to cum a third time, wailing in ecstasy as she finished. Once Michael stopped tensing from his release he lay on the bed gasping for air as he moaned, Emilia started giggling as she looked down at Michael, his arms and body pinned to the bed as she lay a top of him "Jesus Christ! If I'd known having this Component made everything feel like this, I'd been a Slaver years ago! Fuck!" She laughed, sliding off of Michael and laying down next to him on the bed, they both rolled onto their side to face each other, staring one another in the eyes longingly as they recovered.

"All your senses have been enhanced... tenfold what they used to be, if not more. My stunning Queen, I am yours and only yours" Said Michael, briefly kissing Emilia, she smiled happily at him.

"And I'm glad to have you... in more ways than one!" She giggled, sliding closer to him as they wrapped their arms around each other and snuggled, Michael ran his hand through her soft brown locks, loving the feel of it in his hands, staring into her stunning green eyes.

The next morning, Michael woke early, watching Emilia as she slept peacefully. They lay there, warm and comfortable under the covers, Michael stroked her hair softly, Emilia soon stirred and woke up, yawning as she stretched out like a cat "Morning honey" said Michael quietly.

Emilia smiled with relief "Oh thank god, I thought everything that had happened was a dream..." soothed by the Porridge she was bonded to as she began to wake.

"It's all quite real my Queen, I've finally given you the power you deserve, with plenty more to come" he said cheerfully, stroking Emilia's long brown locks. Emilia rolled over, climbing on top of him, they stared kissing, reassuring one another that this was no dream. Michael became hard, craving her touch however she gave it.

"We should get ready soon, got more people to infect... but first I think someone needs tending to" she giggled, glancing down towards his throbbing cock with a cheeky grin "This ought to be on my list of Royal duties I think"

Michael didn't resist her as Emilia shuffled down the bed under the thick covers to find his eager cock standing to attention, he soon felt her soft hands grasping it as they began to slide up and down his shaft slowly. Michael moaned, sinking into the bed comfortably as she started picking up the pace "Oh my god... Mother of Dragons" he sighed blissfully.

Emilia laughed underneath the covers "Damn straight!" Suddenly Michael gasped with surprise as he felt her mouth slide over his cock, taking it all the way in to he bottom of his shaft and sucking it. The sound of her slurping and sucking on his cock turned him on even more, the feel of it was unbelievable. As Michael began to groan with ecstasy, Emilia moaned as she sucked him, he closed his eyes and felt his climax approaching. Just as he felt like he was about to burst, Emilia slowed her pace and made him wait, edging him but by bit, causing him to moan and squirm as he gasped orgasmicly, urning to cum more than ever.

She cupped his balls and started playing with them as she slowly sucked his cock, taking as long as possible to milk him dry. Michael fantasied about all the glorious things they would achieve together, picturing her infecting so many people, pulling them all under her power so she could rule for eternity, remaining forever young and beautiful. What made it feel even better, was that it was all about to become very real and soon Emilia would control the entire planet.

Emilia took his cock from her mouth and began stroking it rapidly, making Michael moan helplessly as he built up again, she would start slowing down every time he started to strain. Once she decided he had waited long enough she picked up the pace and sustained it, taking him all the way. Michael moaned louder as his entire body strained, cum erupted from his shaft, spraying everywhere "Oh! You beauty!" Exclaimed Emilia happily, giggling as Michael strained and twitched as he came, unable to talk as he orgasmed. Emilia threw off the covers and sat there watching him as he finished, rubbing his legs gently as he calmed down.

"Fucking hell, that was good..." he sighed, exhausted by his release.

"Sounded like it" laughed Emilia, shuffling off the bed so she could go and change. She grabbed her clothes from the floor and began putting them on, when it came to her jeans she paused in thought for a moment, she lay them out on the bed and clicked her fingers.

Upon clicking her fingers her jeans shimmered, changing colour from denim blue to jet black, she exclaimed excitedly as she picked them up and slid them on "Now that's handy" once they were on, she jiggled about in them slight to adjust them, she pulled the front of her jeans open to peer inside, her Porridge had returned to its visible form, she watched it for a moment, smiling as she let the material of her jeans snap back into place, trapping the Porridge inside once more.

"Um..." she stopped herself from asking where the bathroom was, when she realised that she could sense the layout of the building in her mind "Never mind" she said, leaving the room.

Michael watched her as she left, observing her plump posterior in those tight black jeans, briefly coming again as she disappeared from view, he lay on the bed exhausted, still recovering from his epic ball busting release. After a few minutes he rolled off the bed and began to gather his clothes, he threw them back on and sat down again, taking in the reality of what he had achieved, creating the first Slaver, once a mere figment of his imagination, now given the form of Emilia Clarke herself.

Emilia later returned, quickly checking she had everything before she beckoned Michael over "Feeling better are we?" She asked with a cheeky smile, holding him close. Michael entwined his hands into her soft brown hair gently, stroking her tenderly.

"Oh hell yes! And it's only going to get better" he said, resting his head on her shoulder.

"So, two more victims to collect, then the game gets bigger... If you're ready to go, point me in the right direction, and they'll be mine soon enough" she whispered seductively, knowing that he adored the idea of her being extremely powerful, giving things a slightly more evil hint really got him going with his wild sexual fantasies.

Michael took her hand as they walked to the door together "You'll be the greatest Queen to ever rule Mistress" he said, they left the room and headed for the elevator. As they passed the pool, Michael stopped at the Machine and quickly prepared it for when they got back.

Over an hour later Emilia pulled the Bentley into the gym carpark, once parked she smiled at Michael "See you in a bit!" She said happily, jumping out of the car and heading inside. Emilia approached the reception desk and spotted Abi in the next room, a very muscular guy who worked there greeted Emilia.

"Hi, can I book a private tutor for a couple of hours please?" She asked, leaning on the desk. The guy, Simon, nodded as he booked her a session on the computer.

"Who would you like to train with miss? We've got Lisa, Katie, Abi, myself and Derek available for a two hour session" he replied.

"I'll go with Abi" she said, her purse materialised in her hand that was just out of sight of Simon.

"That'll be £72 please. Cash or card?" He said

"Card" Emilia replied with a smile. The card machine beeped as she slotted her card in. As soon as it was done, Emilia's purse vanished into thin air.

"I'll go get Abi for you, if you'd like to head up stairs just follow the signs for the women's changing room, Abi will meet you in there" he said with a smile, gesturing towards the stairs. Emilia nodded and headed off up the stairs, looking back to check out Simon as she went.

Several minutes later Abi entered the female changing room, she spotted Emilia straight away, still wearing exactly what she came in with. Abi approached her with a smile, but still curious why she wasn't ready "Hi I'm Abi, everything alright?" She asked politely.

Emilia smiled sweetly, nearing closer to Abi "Yeah, all good here..." once within arms reach she lunged for Abi, grabbing hold of her and using her newly enhanced strength to throw Abi to the floor, Emilia leapt on top of her and pinned her down. Abi tried to scream and defend herself but it was already too late, Emilia pinned her mouth shut with her hand and began to unleash her Porridge from her jeans.

Abi kicked and thrashed trying to escape, but soon Emilia's Porridge began gushing into her trousers, causing them to expand rapidly as it infected her. As Abi's legs and arse grew in size, Emilia moaned softly, feeling her Porridge grow again, her black jeans creaked ever so slightly as Abi was quickly pulled under her control. Abi soon stopped trashing and lay on the floor wriggling as her trousers continued to fill with warm Porridge, her muffled moans cried out from under Emilia's hand.

Abi's lower body grew plump and tight as Emilia filled finished filling her up, as she wriggled it allowed more Porridge to flow into her trousers, filling her knickers and spreading all over her lower body, her hips, legs thighs, arse, all smothered in an inch thick layer of Porridge. Emilia however, the Porridge inside her jeans was now several inches thick between her skin and the fabric of her jeans, but she didn't look fat or misshapen, she looked plump and curvaceous, as if her jeans had been sculpted to her body, fitting her perfectly.

Once finished, Emilia stood up and gathered herself for a moment, still getting used to the wonderful sensation of infecting people. Abi squirmed as her Porridge settled, breathing heavily as she slowly recovered.

"Where's Katie?" Asked Emilia sternly, glancing down at Abi.

12