The One True Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Star wars trailer began to play on the big screen behind her "Now, let's begin" she smirked, gasping as she unleashed her Porridge, the others quickly did the same, sending vast amounts of warm Porridge throughout the room rapidly, encircling everyone so they couldn't escape without touching Emilia's Component. The Porridge spread rapidly, jumping out at the nearest body it could find and latching on so it could fill each victims trousers or skirt, it spread like long gooey tentacles, capturing as many people as possible.

The attendees screamed and cried in terror, all of them trying to scramble as far away from the Porridge as they could, soon finding that the warm runny substance had them surrounded, slowly closing in towards the centre as it grew in size and mass faster than ever before. Emilia wailed and moaned in absolute ecstasy as her power massively increased, she could feel her Porridge growing immensely, causing her knickers to overflow and pump out even more Porridge into the room.

The Porridge that was spread out into the room began to glow and pulse with a white energy, it traveled towards Emilia and into her body as she started to consume the life force of various people in the crowd. Emilia moaned and gasped pleasureously, struggling to keep her eyes open as the intense orgasms overwhelmed her, she soon dropped to her knees, continuing to feast on the wealth of life and energy she was feeding on from the crowd. The others also started to become overwhelmed by pleasure, each of them could feel their Porridge growing in size and mass, filling them to the limit of what their trousers could hold. Katie and Ellen squirmed and wailed lustrously, feeling their lower bodies become utterly swamped in thick warm Porridge, all of which would soon fit perfectly into their normal clothes, keeping their trousers tight and lower bodies plump.

Those who remained uninfected were quickly swarmed by Porridge, it forced it's way into the underwear of anyone left and began to fill them up, bringing them under Emilia's power, stripped of their freewill as their minds were corrupted by the Porridge. The screams and cries soon subsided as they turned into moans and grunts of pleasure, the sound of Emilia's Porridge oozing and squelching filled the room. The white glowing energy continued to flow from certain people in the crowd and into Emilia, she basked in the pleasure blissfully, her arms out by her sides as she giggled and moaned sexually. Before long, everyone in the room was under Emilia's total control, the Porridge that still remained in the room began to retreat back into Emilia's dress, filling her up with far more than before. The same happened to Ellen, Katie, Rose, Nathalie and Sophie, their knickers filled to bursting point with warm runny Porridge.

Emilia remained kneeling on the stage as her Porridge returned to hide beneath her silky red dress, her arse and hips appeared bigger with so much more Porridge crammed inside her underwear.

"Bow before your rightful Queen" Said Emilia, slowly coming back to her feet as she gathered her composure, standing before an entire room now full of her infected servants, she felt truly powerful. This time felt dramatically different to when she first took the Porridge in, her first time was nothing in comparison to the exquisite experience she just endured. Just as the last of her Porridge returned to the confines of both hers and her closest followers clothing, the entire room rose from their seats to kneel before Emilia, bowing their heads. Over one hundred people, all completely under Emilia's power dropped to their knees "Long live the Queen!" They all bellowed loudly, Emilia gazed in astonishment at what she had achieved, her eyes glistened radiantly with power and lust as she watched over the room.

"Michael, come join me" she said calmly, gesturing to him. Michael rose his head and then stood up to approach the stage, once close enough Emilia took his hand and urged him closer "None of this would have been possible without you... All this, is what you created, for me. Thank you" she said, starting to tear up slightly as she hugged Michael tightly.

Michael hugged back, squeezing Emilia affectionately "Anything for a Goddess like you, and it shouldn't be any other way" he replied.

Emilia smiled happily, they shared a brief kiss before Emilia gently slid her soft hand down the side of Michael's face, she momentarily unleashed the full extent of her power, sending a pulse of it through Michael's body, allowing him to feel just how powerful she had become. Michael gasped sharply, his entire body clenched in surprise as he became overwhelmed by such intense pleasure that he dropped to the floor.

Emilia caught him as he dropped, continuing to let him experience the true scope of her power for a few blissful moments, his body felt so alive and energetic, he could feel the presence of everyone in the room, and even further a field still, he could see into the minds of strangers from over a mile away, they all appeared as forces of energy inside his mind.

He gasped again as the feeling quickly faded, returning him to his normal state. Emilia helped him back to his feet, they stepped down from the stage together and into the crowd below, calling over the others as they did. Emilia turned to Ellen, Abi and Katie "Right, how we all feeling?" Emilia giggled, interested to know how they felt during the experience.

"I think we can all agree that it was, probably the best thing we've ever felt... Like, I feel so much stronger now" Said Ellen happily, glancing over at the others with a cheeky smile.

"Good good! Well, I've got something for you all to do before we head off... You need to find and destroy Any and all footage from tonight. As for the security cameras, they were all disabled before the show started. Not a single word can get out about what happened here tonight"

"Yes Mistress" They replied, bowing briefly before mobilising to find any evidence of Emilia's mass infection. Emilia and Michael on the other hand returned to their table to gather those she had infected on the journey over, upon reaching the table a woman called out to Emilia.

"Emilia!" Called Millie, waving at her as she dashed over excitedly. Emilia squeaked happily as they threw their arms around each other, hugging tightly for a moment.

"Aw Millie! It's so good to see you! How are you?" Asked Emilia, completely forgetting about what she was supposed to be doing.

"Same! I'm great thanks, so glad to have been here, otherwise I wouldn't have been infected... God knows what I would have missed out on!" Millie said happily, causing Emilia to suddenly remember she was now a Slaver.

"Oooh, ooh yes! Fuck yes!" Exclaimed Emilia blissfully, reaching for Millie's posterior, taking a firm grasp as she felt her Porridge neatly packed into Millie's knickers. Emilia quickly became quite excited about her being one of her many servants "Oh my goodness, yes come join us! We're heading off in a while"

Emilia soon realised the rest of the room was still on their knees "As you were!" She said loudly, without hesitation everyone in the room came to their feet and sat back down, resuming their conversations or turning their attention back to the Star Wars clip that was on loop on the big screen at the back of the stage.

Simon, Ellen, Abi, Lauren and Katie searched the entire room throughly, going through any media camera, phones, audio recorders, anything that could have captured evidence of Emilia's true nature. After more than an hour of searching and double checking everything, they agreed that everything had been checked. They returned to Emilia who sat at her table with various others talking and giving them instructions "Once you return home, anyone you encounter after tonight, infect them. If I need you for anything, you'll hear from me or Michael"

"Mistress, our search is complete, any and all footage from tonight has been destroyed" Said Katie, taking a seat next to Emilia.

"Excellent! Well done all of you. I'll finish up here, then we'll head off. Everyone else will carry on with the show, feel free to go and say Hi to people, I'm sure you're all fans of many here" Said Emilia happily, taking Michael's hand and winking at him cheekily.

The others bowed briefly before dispersing, going in search of the celebrities they had always dreamed of meeting. Meanwhile Emilia spoke to Michael quietly "So, where's our next target?" She asked, resting her hand on his leg provocatively.

"Well, you've got many options to choose from at this point... Let your new minions begin growing their roots, with this many now under your power, you could spread the infection all across the country within a few months. Or, you could keep attending events like this, doing the same as you did tonight. But if you felt daring enough... You could try the infecting a town, then maybe a city, if you did that, the country would be yours within a couple of weeks, within a year or more, who knows, you might own half the world" Said Michael, barely able to contain his sexual lust at the mere thought of such things happening. As he started getting hard, Emilia bit her lips and squeezed his cock playfully.

"Oh, I like the sound of that! Whole countries at my feet, building my power... I think we can talk about this later, whilst we get a little hot and sweaty" she said quietly, leaning closer to him as she gently nibbled in his ear lobe.

Micheal noticed Katy Perry in the distance, laughing with one of her friends "Are you feeling hungry??" He said suggestively. Emilia looked in the same direction as Michael, she noticed his hands gently cupping her breasts "Treat yourself" he whispered.

Emilia giggled "Don't get too excited just yet, save it for the bedroom" she hinted, jumping up from her seat and heading over to Katy Perry. Upon reaching her she wasted no time in showing her intentions, Emilia grabbed hold of Katy's throat tightly starting to quickly drain her life force. Katy glowed a misty white hue as Emilia moaned softly, soon Katy's chest began to sink, and Emilia's began to grow. Emilia closed her eyes and moaned sexually as her breasts began to tingle, she drained Katy's breasts, adding them to her own. As Emilia's dress stretched to accommodate her growing cleavage, Michael watched with delight, holding his cock tightly as he saw Emilia's tits grow.

Before long Katy's chest was flat and dull, her hair grey and her face wrinkled as Emilia drained everything from her, Emilia bit her lips as she finished Katy off, her breasts now huge and plump, having grown two whole sizes. Emilia released Katy, letting her drop to the floor weak and old. Mumbling to herself as she wondered back over to Michael, almost like she was drunk on pleasure.

Michael took her hand as she approached and guided her down onto his lap, Emilia lay back against him comfortable, looking as if she were actually drunk, very high and giggly as she sat on Michael's lap "Looks like you need seeing to when we get home!" she laughed, enjoying the soothing sensation of Michael now grasping her new boobs, squeezing and rubbing them gently. He grew harder still, almost drooling at the sight of her now heavily laden chest. He slid his hands down into her bra, seizing her nipples and playing with them, Emilia moaned softly, resting her head back as his toying sent blissful calming vibes throughout her energetic body "And I know exactly how I'm tending to you now that I have these new assets handy" she mumbled to him, taken by the sensations rushing through her body. It was unlike anything she had experienced before becoming a Slaver, having so much power and feeling these dramatically enhanced senses was like a drug, so addictive that the smallest whiff would have anyone hooked, the most high flying buzz in existence.

Later on, after Emilia's followers had met their favourite celebrities, she sent Michael to gather them up before they departed together. Since Katie could drive, she took the Range Rover and took the others home, whilst Emilia and Michael headed off in the Bentley, they headed back to the house the others had met up at before the festival started.

Emilia and Michael jumped into the Bentley, she hit the ignition and the engine gracefully cranked over before roaring into life. Once they set off, they spoke a little more about Emilia's next move "So, with a rather successful take over tonight, you've got a few ways to go, like I said earlier. Which takes your fancy?" Asked Michael

"Hmm, a couple do, run me through them, what would each method involve?" She replied curiously.

"Well, you're already in the process of one of them, which is letting those you've infected spread your Porridge to whomever they come into contact with, a slow but effective method" he watched Emilia as he spoke, unable to take his eyes of someone so beautiful "You could continue repeating events like tonight, taking hundreds at a time, and again letting them spread the infection. Those are pretty straightforward. Or alternatively, you could push yourself and try and infect, a town, or even a city..."

Emilia raised an eyebrow, as the last option sparked her interest "A city you say? So London, or Edinburgh?" She asked.

"Potentially yes... But you might have to start smaller first, because trying to infect something too big too quickly, you run the risk of depleting your Porridge, which would kill you. But it's a possibility still... Um, it would involve a few factors, finding the highest point possible, suitable weather, preferably cloudy or raining. Now since you're not yet powerful enough to manipulate the weather, we'd have to wait for the perfect moment, at least an hour or more worth of rain. The tricky part being how we'd get a swimming pools worth of Porridge to that chosen point, without attracting much attention to ourselves"

Emilia nodded "I see, I wouldn't want to bite off more than I could chew... As for the weather, well, it's always cloudy in Britain, or raining. Um, as for moving that new batch of Porridge, couldn't we just pump it into a load of my servants, literally just fill them to bursting point and get them there??" She asked, briefly glancing at him as she drove.

"True! Um, as good as it sounds in theory, unfortunately, once the Porridge is inside someone's trousers, it's not supposed to come back out, it becomes part of them, like when we got naked, it vanished from sight... So once bonded to a person, you can't get it back out again" he replied.

"Ah, okay... That's a shame. Hmm..." She sighed, thinking to herself for a while "Are they still building the Shard?" Said Emilia.

Michael liked the thought of it "I believe so... It's central, one of the highest places in London, and if it's still being built, we might just have a shot at getting inside..." But how he thought to himself.

"We get my Porridge in as a supposed supply of concrete perhaps?" Said Emilia, reading his surface thoughts carefully.

"Delivered in tankers, ones people couldn't see inside! From there we pump it into their supply line, up to the top of the structure... Then into the prototype I've developed, which would shoot a beam infused with your Porridge into the skyline, it would react with the water in the clouds, turning the moisture into Porridge as it rained... Covering the entire city, within minutes" said Michael with a hint of excitement.

Emilia smiled, slapping her hand against the steering wheel "Oh my goodness, I love it! Your mind works in such a wonderful way Michael! London it is..." She squeaked, taking a deep breath, they looked at each other for a few moments, knowing they belonged together.

"Thinking about it, doing it that way could do a more! The rain would travel, covering other areas too, plus if enough got into the water-mains your Porridge would spread across half the country! Which if everything went perfectly, could lead to you owning great Britain within a few weeks... There'd be hundreds of millions under your control" he said, looking over at Emilia happily, she sighed blissfully, thinking about the power she would have at that point, how good it would feel to have so much more Porridge squeezed into her jeans.

Emilia became extremely excited. After a while they arrived at Emilia's home, the very extravagant looking building the others had been at before the event, she pulled the Bentley into the long driveway and parked up next to the house. They both jumped out of the car and held hands as they headed inside, cuddling each other tightly as they walked.

Once inside Emilia clicked her fingers and transformed her outfit into something more casual and comfortable, she now sported tight black jeans and a plain baggy t-shirt "I fancy a drink... Michael?" She said happily.

"Oh yes please, I could do with something strong to be honest!" He replied, joining Emilia over at the fridge. Emilia pulled a bottle of whisky from a small shelf on the side door, then grabbed two glasses before pouring them.

She offered Michael the glass and he took it, toasting to Emilia "Long life Queen Emilia" he said proudly, she smiled sweetly as they touched glasses and drank.

****

An entire bottle of whisky later, Michael and Emilia lay slumped over each other kissing passionately, freely groping and feeling one another. They spiced things up by occasionally nipping and sucking on each other, leaving numerous love bites and faint teeth marks, Michael particularly enjoyed it when Emilia when for his neck as it was quite a sensitive area for him. Emilia also enjoyed having her neck played with, but preferred a little bit of ear biting and nipple play. She secretly liked a bit of choking, but she felt it wouldn't really fit, considering she was the one in charge.

As they toyed with each other, Emilia suddenly remembered something she wanted to do. Placing her finger over Michael's mouth as she pulled away, she sat up and knelt over him smiling cheekily. Emilia clicked her fingers once more and changed her clothes, switching from her casual clothes to some tight active wear, slim black lycra leggings, accompanied by a vivid multicoloured sports bra, they held her new large tits perfectly, showing off their scale.

Emilia then quickly proceeded to remove Michael's trousers and underwear, watching as his Porridge swiftly vanished from sight. As soon as his trousers were off, she began slowly massaging his already erect cock, Michael lay back and moaned blissfully. Suddenly a bottle of Baby oil materialised in her other hand, she flicked open the lid and held the bottle over Michael's yearning cock. Smiling at him as she threatened to start pouring over him "Now, you've been a very good boy lately haven't you?" She said, dribbling tiny amounts over his cock and the rest of his body slowly.

"Yes Mistress, all in your name!" He said proudly, looking to and from her stunning eyes and the bottle of lube. Emilia grinned, amazed at the level of control she had over him without using her power.

"And you solemnly swear to serve me, without question, or hesitation, for all eternity?" She continued, dribbling more lube over him gradually.

"I swear it Mistress! I will serve you always, in this life and the next, my soul is bound to you" Said Michael, biting his lips as his breathing got heavier. His eyes opened wide with lust as Emilia turned the lube on herself, covering her tits in a thick layer of oil, causing it to pool in her bra before she pushed into down between her cleavage, moaning softly as she did, gently rubbing it all in, soaking the front of her bra in sweet smelling oil.

She shuffled back slightly, lifting up the bottom of her lube soaked bra slightly and aiming Michael's cock straight up into the air "Then I, Emilia Clarke, first of the Slavers, name you Hand of the Queen" she said, lowering herself down as she began to slide his throbbing shaft up into her cleavage, trapping it between her tits, all smothered in runny baby oil. Michael let out a strong whimpering moan as she slid him in, he twitched slightly as his cock settled between her tits.