The One True Queen

Story Info
The great Emilia Clarke finally becomes all powerful.
2.2k words
3.81
15.1k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emilia strode along the walkway, she looked around at the shear drop below her, wondering what was down there, and how far down it went. After a while she came to a short corridor, she headed to the door at the end and pushed it open, walking straight into a large room. On the far side of the room Micheal stood at a console on the edge of a massive pool full of lukewarm porridge, about the size of swimming pool at a swimming centre.

Emilia stood there for a minute surprised by the sheer size and quantity of all the porridge, she walked over to Micheal and slid her hands around his stomach gently, standing on the tip of her toes to whisper into his ear.

"is it time??" Emilia whispered seductively. Micheal smiled at her and turned around to kiss her passionately. They groped each other's bodies firmly, feeling one another's contours for a few minutes.

"Yes, my Queen, everything is ready... You'll finally be a true Slaver soon, I just need to get you plugged before we begin" said Micheal through their passionate kissing.

"Good... Let's get started, then I can reward you for your excellent work!" said Emilia excitedly, gently pushing away from Micheal, she glanced over to the pool and back to Micheal, filled by a sudden rush of excitement.

Micheal laughed happily, he walked over to the side of the pool of porridge and grabbed several outlet tubes. He walked back over to Emilia and began attaching them to her trousers with strong clips, four tubes were attached to the top of the back of her trousers, Micheal took the ends of the outlets and poked the nozzles down the back of her trousers and into her knickers.

Emilia smiled and took a deep breath, Micheal went back over to the console and stood ready to begin the procedure. Emilia smiled again and nodded, giving Micheal the go. Micheal worked at the controls on the console. Suddenly the outlet tubes began to drain the porridge from the pool, porridge raced through the tubes, soon vast amounts of lukewarm runny porridge erupted from the outlets and into Emilia's knickers.

Emilia gasped pleasurously she then started giggling as the warm porridge rapidly filled her knickers, her arse began to expand quickly. She began to moan as the warm porridge made her jeans tight, she could feel the porridge bonding to her, turning her into a Slaver. Emilia could feel a new energy and power flowing through her body, the porridge was already feeding on energy sources around her. She stood there, looking down at her gradually expanding jeans, her breathing started to become heavier as the pleasure intensified with more and more Porridge filling her jeans. Her legs began expanding as well, as Porridge crammed into every tiny space it could.

The pool of porridge rapidly emptied into Emilia's tightening jeans, she moaned as she began more powerful than ever before, soon to be the one and only real Slaver on Earth. She began to feel a strange tingling running through her entire body, it felt exquisite, her moans started to become louder as she could feel power coursing through her body.

"How does it feel??" asked Micheal, moving away from the console and over to Emilia to check on her, he could see that her jeans were filling quickly, holding everything perfectly in place, his plan was working. He was creating the very first real-life Slaver, out of none of other than Emilia Clarke!

Emilia tried to form words through her slowly building orgasms "Ooh, it feels... Great, yes... My god this is good!" She moaned, starting to gasp with elation as her knickers became full, now her arse and legs were almost done, pumping in as much Porridge as possible.

"Nearly half way there..." said Micheal, standing next to Emilia, she turned to face him and pulled him in for a kiss. Emilia held him tightly, groping his body firmly. Micheal grabbed Emilia's arse, feeling it grow, all that porridge flowing through her knickers, filling up both her legs and arse. Emilia continued to moan, she had never felt this amazing before. They probed each other's mouths thoroughly with their tongues. All she wanted to do right now was unleash her horny raging emotions onto Micheal, wanting to do so many dirty things to him.

Emilia stopped suddenly, she began to orgasm intensely grabbing hold of Michel's arms tightly, the porridge was finishing the bonding process to her, giving Emilia total control of it, starting to access all the power it held. She felt a strong and steady flow of powerful energy filling her body and mind as the Porridge connected to her, forming a strong mental link to her.

Michael held Emilia, her legs were starting to give way under the intense orgasm, she dropped to the floor, Michael knelt by her as the process neared completion. Emilia's trousers had become very tight and streamlined on her as the last of the porridge she needed forced its way down into her jeans and settled.

The machine came to a stop just as Emilia reached the height of her climax, she came hard, grabbing hold of Michel's arm. Emilia gasped, her legs wriggled, the porridge settled in her jeans, it had now finished bonding to her. She was now a Slaver, the most powerful Slaver on the planet.

Emilia gradually recovered from her powerful orgasm, taking long deep breaths and slowly relaxing into a calm and mellow state. Micheal ran his hand down her legs, feeling her warm soft body, her jeans felt tight, but her legs and arse were slightly squishy, she was perfect. He could feel the porridge moving around inside her trousers, Emilia grabbed his hand and held it. With the other hand, she groped her leg firmly, feeling the warm squishable porridge through her denim jeans.

Emilia smiled, looking up at Micheal, she pulled him close and kissed him. "I had no idea it felt this good, I feel so strong and alive... What do we do now?" Emilia looked at her full and plump legs, running her hand over her rounded smooth arse.

"Well first things first, let's see if you can stand up... Now you think this feels good, just wait until you start moving around in it" said Micheal, supporting her arms so she could slowly bring herself to her feet.

Emilia put her weight on his arms and slowly came to her feet, as she rose, the porridge moved inside her trousers causing her to gasp with pleasure, the porridge moved over her arse and down her legs, filling up any room that remained unfilled. Emilia began to moan loudly again, the porridge moving in her trousers felt so good, the texture was warm, runny and soft.

She grabbed the top of her jeans tightly and pulled upward slightly, trying to adjust them a little "It's not as heavy as I thought it would be, this is actually pretty comfy, it all fits so nicely! Even though my jeans look really tight, they still feel normal, as if nothing had changed. I wonder how much more I could fit in" said Emilia, utterly fascinated with what she was experiencing, letting go of her jeans and beginning to walk around a little to adjust to her component properly.

Emilia walked back over to Micheal and placed her arms over his shoulders, she kissed him on the cheek and pulled him in tightly as she unleashed some of her porridge, it leaked put the top of her trousers and latched on to Micheal. That porridge then slid down into Micheal's pants where it began to convert him and take control of him, he would be the first person to be infected by her porridge, making him her first slave.

Micheal gasped at first, allowing the porridge into his trousers freely, Emilia began to breath heavily and moan again. She turned him towards the pool backing him towards it, she started to kiss him passionately, as she did she undid his belt and the button on the front of his trousers, the small amount of porridge she put in his pants would prepare him to be fully converted just like Emilia herself. She stopped kissing him and smiled at him sweetly, Micheal looked at her straight in the eyes, he knew what she wanted to do, he nodded. Emilia grabbed his chest and pushed him backwards into the vast pool of porridge.

Micheal landed in the porridge and sank into it instantly, he soon began to moan with pleasure as the porridge around him began to cascade into his pants rapidly, Emilia's orgasm became stronger and stronger as Micheal was pulled under her complete control, the porridge filled his trousers allowing Emilia unlimited access to his mind and body.

Emilia could feel the porridge in her jeans moving and growing as she infected Micheal, she grabbed her arse and felt to grow bigger slightly, the porridge in her jeans multiplied rapidly, she moaned louder and louder as she began stronger and more powerful. She felt unstoppable, so much energy flowed through her body she couldn't believe this was actually happening, that soon she would be infecting billions of people and gaining permanent control of them all.

Within a few seconds the porridge in the pool surrounding Micheal came to a stop and settled calmly, Micheal now had plenty of porridge in his trousers for Emilia to control him, he lay there in the thick runny porridge for a few moments while he recovered from the orgasmic experience of being infected.

Once he could move again he stood up and climbed out of the pool, any porridge that still covered him soon soaked through his clothes and down into his pants, he looked like he had never been pushed into the pool in the first place. He came and stood in front of Emilia before kneeling before her feet looking down at the ground.

Emilia smiled, leaning down and placing her hand on his chin gently "No need to kneel at my feet, we are still equals, infecting you just makes are bond stronger" She said calmly, aiming his face up so he looked her in the eyes.

Micheal came to his feet and wrapped his arms around her tightly, Emilia did the same back. They looked at each other for a moment before starting to kiss, Micheal took a tight grip of her arse and began to squeeze at her porridge filled jeans. Emilia did the same, groping his body as well, before eventually she held his arse gently, feeling the warm Porridge inside.

"I feel like there's still more room in these, what's the harm in filling me up just a little more??" Emilia asked sweetly, grinning at Micheal. Micheal smiled at her, moving over to the outlets and grabbing them, he quickly poked them back down into Emilia's knickers and went over to the console.

"I don't think you could fit too much more in there, but no, there's no harm in trying" he said as he activated the controls once more, Emilia squeaked with excitement as Porridge began to drain from the pool once more. Warm Porridge shot down the outlet tubes and burst into Emilia's knickers, she closed her eyes and began to moan pleasurously. Her arse and legs continued to expand ever so slightly, until eventuallyit looked like nothing was happening, even though the sounds Emilia made the opposite! Soon her jeans began to creek as they reached full capacity, Micheal waited a few seconds before switching the machine off.

With Emilia's eyes, completely pleasure-glazed Micheal removed the outlets, soon Emilia grabbed a hold of him and they began making out once again.

He backed Emilia towards the console slowly, whilst they probed each other's mouths passionately Micheal reached for the controls and pressed a series of buttons. Suddenly several loud noises filled the room as the vast pool of porridge began to descend slightly into the floor, Emilia jumped at the first sound, she stopped kissing for moment to see what was happening. She looked past his shoulder to look at the pool, Micheal looked back too.

Together they watched the pool drop slowly into a shallow recess, a large double door hatch above the pool began to slide closed slowly, it hugged the top most edges of the pool to prevent anything getting in or out of it.

The hatch closed and clamped itself shut, a huge jet of air was ejected from the end of the pool, sealing it air tight.

"It'll be safe in there for now, until we find Ellen Scott and Abi Wilkins, once you've turned them into Slavers you can join them with you, making you even stronger with their combined power. Also, once you've got them we need to find Steven Hale, he will seal your power ring closed then no one can stop you."

"OhI look forward to it... Now, where were we??" said Emilia, turning Micheal back towards her so they could resume kissing. After enjoying each other's bodies for a good long while, they turned holding hands and walked from the room together, back across the walkway and out into the world, no longer as normal humans, but Slavers, Emilia Clarke soon to rule the entire planet, becoming stronger than ever before.