The One Where Monica Gets Caught Ch. 1

Story Info
Rachel & Monica from friends satisfy each other.
1.3k words
4.15
73.3k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel walked into her apartment, it had been a long day and all she wanted to do now was have a shower and get to bed. Then she heard a low moaning sound coming from Monica's room, she walked quietly over hoping to catch Monica with a man as she had done in the past. Many nights in she had past she had snuck out and watched Monica and Richard going at it like a pair of horny teenagers. But as she opened the door it was a completely different sight that met her eyes.

Monica was lying on her bed, legs in the wearing nothing put a small T-shirt hurriedly pushing a massive cucumber in and out of her glistening hairless pussy, what was even more surprising to Rachel was what her best friend was watching on television. On the screen two beautiful blondes were eating one another out in a 69 position. "So that's what all the noise was about" said Rachel "I never knew you were Bi", "Oh my god" Monica Gasped realising that she had been caught "please don't tell Chandler about this he'd freak out."

"Don't worry" Rachel cooed "no-ones going to say anything as long as I get what I want", "Take that cucumber out of your cunt and lick it clean."

Monica did as she was told and slowly pulled the huge vegetable out of her hot snatch still dripping with her juices. While Monica did this Rachel was quickly getting out of the black mini-skirt and shirt she'd been wearing leaving her standing in her black lacy Bra, G-string, stockings and suspenders. Monica was completely oblivious to this, as she was busy deep throating the huge cucumber which must have been at least ten inches long Rachel thought, while thrusting three fingers in and out of her pussy at a tremendous pace. "I don't remember saying you could finger yourself as well" Rachel said sternly. "I'm sorry," Monica said in an innocent sounding voice "I'm just want to cum so badly."

" Well from now on my needs come first, get over here and attend to me" Monica quickly obliged, she leapt from the bed and went straight for Rachel's voluptuous tits, pinching her already hard nipples through the delicate lace of her bra, "Mmmm that feels" great she moaned.

Monica leaned in and kissed Rachel, and it was then she knew this would be one of the best nights she would ever have as they're lips locked in the most passionate French kiss she had ever experienced. While they tongues wrestled Monica carefully unhooked Rachel's Bra with one hand while she grabbing her firm beautiful ass with the other. Rachel moaned approval into her mouth. Then Monica steeped back to admire possibly the best pair of breasts she'd ever seen that finally freed from they're lace prison, Rachel's dark nipples stood out from her olive skin Monica couldn't resist them any longer, she dove into her friends cleavage surrounding her face with flesh she could. She then began to playfully lick and suck Rachel's nipples sucking one and then the other leaving her hands free to roam over the rest of Rachel's perfect body.

"Let's move this party over to the bed," Rachel said as she reluctantly made Monica let go of her tits. Rachel lay back on the bed and Monica quickly followed her and knelt down on the floor beside the bed waiting for her next instruction. "I want you to go to the bathroom and oil yourself up, when you come back we'll see what you can do with my pussy," said Rachel. Monica hurried off and returned around a minute later now completely nude and covered in baby lotion. Rachel laid back on the bed legs spread still wearing her g-string and stockings waiting for her first orgasm of the day.

Rachel gazed at her friend's oily naked body glistening in the soft light from the overhead lamp suddenly realising that she was about to do what she had always dreamed. "Come over here to me" she said "and we'll see just how well you perform." Monica didn't require a second invitation. She crawled up onto the bed and began to stroke Rachel's legs up to her inner thighs and gently began to pull her Rachel's soaking wet G-string down her legs revealing Rachel's neatly trimmed bush and the pink lips of her sex. The beautiful aroma of her pussy rose up and enveloped Monica. She couldn't resist her lust any longer and dove tongue first into her friends soaking wet gash and began to fuck Rachel with her tongue. The moans of approval coming from Rachel told Monica that she must be doing things right even though it was her first time, "ohhhhhh Monica what your doing feels so good, don't stop I'm gonna cum soon."

Monica decided to get her own back on Rachel by slowly licking around her clit but making sure to never touch it, Rachel was now begging Monica to let her cum. So with one final thrust she pushed her tongue deep into Rachel's pussy and at the same time forced two of her fingers into Rachel's ass. This pushed Rachel over the edge completely and sent multiple orgasms ripping through her body, her pussy erupted filling Monica's mouth with her delicious juices. There was so much that despite her best efforts Monica couldn't swallow it all and it ran onto the sheets below mixing with the sweat and baby oil. She cried out so loud that most of the apartment building heard her cries of ecstasy as she experienced the most intense physical pleasure she'd ever experienced.

Rachel collapsed back onto the bed exhausted from her massive orgasm. Monica lay next to her and began to rub her entire body up and down Rachel's in an attempt to revive her exhausted friend. Eventually Rachel slowly sat up in bed still covered in a mixture of sweat and baby oil "now were even lets see what I can do for you, I want you to put your face in the pillow and stick that lovely ass of yours in the air" Monica quickly obliged and moved into position. Rachel leant in and began to slowly stroke Monica's baby oiled ass rhythmically pushing he pert cheeks together.

She thought that she had made Monica wait long enough and decided that it was time for her reward. She buried her face in Monica's hairless peach and began fucking her tongue quickly in and out of Monica's tight pussy. While she did this she reached her right hand down and began pistoning three fingers in and out of her own pussy. The moans of approval from Monica told Rachel just how much she was enjoying her treatment, "Oh god yeah Rachel fuck my cunt with your tongue" Monica screamed nearing her climax, Rachel knew that she would cum soon as well as another wave of pleasure rushed through her. Rachel had noticed that the cucumber was still on the bed from earlier so taking her fingers out her pussy she replaced them with the cucumber and began slowly fucking the enormous vegetable in out of her sopping wet snatch. But then Rachel had an even better idea, she pulled the cucumber that was now covered in her juices and with her left hands positioned it at Monica's ass, shoving her right hand back in her pussy.

Monica was really close now and begging Rachel to finish her off so Rachel rammed the massive vegetable up Monica's tight ass and at the same time forced her entire right hand deep into her own pussy. Monica came with a huge rush and covered Rachel's face in her juices, Rachel came at the same time flooding the bed with her juices for the second time that day. The cries of pleasure that the two women let out could have been heard across the state line, but neither of the cared. They collapsed into a sweaty heap on the bed the cucumber still embedded deep in Monica's ass. "That was so amazing," said Monica "what do you say I let you catch me more often", "yeah, I think you should" sighed an exhausted Rachel as she pulled the cucumber out of Monica's ass. Just before they both dozed of into a dreamless sleep.