The One Where Monica Gets Caught Ch. 2

Story Info
Rachel & Monica go further with fruit.
1.3k words
4.1
52k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sat up in bed, did she really do that with Monica or was it all a dream she wondered. As she stood up she heard the sound of running coming from Monica's bathroom, she walked over and opened the door to see Monica washing herself, it struck Rachel that she'd never realised before yesterday how beautiful her friend was. Just watching Monica rub her self down in the shower she could feel a wetness growing between her legs.

Then she saw Monica's hand stray down towards her pussy and started to finger herself, "Still got some left in you I see" said Rachel, "So your awake now then" replied Monica, "Yeah and it looks like I've caught you at it a second time" replied Rachel, "I know but I had to have a shower to get off the baby oil from last night, and when I shower I…" she trailed off, a grin spreading across her face. "Have you ever tried the baby oil thing Rach" asked Monica as she stepped out of the shower, "no, but I'd always wondered what it would be like", "you should try it, it makes you feel so horny" Monica said as she wrapped a towel around her waist.

"I've got a better idea" said Rachel a sexy smile lighting up her face, "Do we have any whipped cream" she asked Monica, "No but I could go and get some from the store on the corner" said Monica eagerly realising what Rachel had planned, "I'll go and get some" she said already pulling on Rachel's skirt and blouse and heading out the door. "Great that'll give me time to shower" she shouted at Monica as she trotted out of the door. Rachel stepped into the shower, she turned the dial sending splashes of warm water cascading down her naked body she loved the way the water caressed her bare breasts washing away the sins of yesterday ready for new ones. She moved her hand up her body, over her flat stomach up to her nipple she felt it grow erect between her fingers and pinched just hard enough to induce pleasure, her other hand almost of it's own accord moved down her body to her quivering pussy lips.

She had just slipped the first finger deep into her cunt when she heard the front door open, Monica yelled "Rachel I'm back, I got what you wanted" Rachel stepped out of the shower and dried herself off she didn't bother putting a towel around herself as she knew it would only slow proceedings, she stepped out into the living room. Monica was pulling off Rachel's skirt leaving her nude as well.

Monica climbed onto the kitchen table putting a can of whipped cream next to her, "Come on Rach I'm ready" said Monica laying back on the table, "come on Mon it was my idea I think I should get to go first, it was my idea", "ok I suppose I did get to have a lot of the sticky fun last night" replied Monica as she reluctantly stood up. Rachel stepped over and took Monica's place on the table, she picked up the can and sprayed the cream all over her breasts and flat stomach, Monica wasted no time and stared to lick the cream of Rachel's tits, Licking in decreasing circles towards the nipple eating as much of the cream as she could on her way.

She nibbled playfully on her friends nipple sending waves of pleasure through Rachel's body, "I love what your doing to my tits, please don't stop" She Moaned as Monica started to do the same to her other breast while moving her hand slowly down the side of Rachel's body. Monica began stroking the inside of Rachel's thigh moving closer and closer to her waiting pussy each time, teasing her. Monica finished licking all of the cream off Rachel's breasts and moved her tongue down over her stomach collecting cream as she went down to meet her hand which was now waiting at the entrance to her friends soaking snatch.

Monica stepped around the table and knelt down between Rachel's legs staring up at Rachel' slightly open lips. Rachel quickly shifted herself down the table until her ass was almost overhanging the edge leaving her cunt only inches away from Monica's face, To Rachel's surprise and frustration Monica started messing under the table, "come on Mon don't stop I need to cum" she begged. Seconds later Monica emerged from under the table, holding a small container of strawberries, which she opened, and proceeded to push a strawberry into Rachel's pussy, the sensation was fantastic she arched her back and moaned as Monica slipped in one after another until the supply had run out, Rachel felt as though she was completely full as she worked her pussy muscles around the fruit and felt it move inside her.

Monica moved her face in towards her cunt and smelled the wonderful sweet aroma, she couldn't resist any longer and dove her tongue in to taste the mix of fruit and juices, she began to work her tongue around the fruit and pull it out she swallowed it down quickly hardly stopping to savour the taste. Just as she had pushed them in she began to pull each strawberry out with her tongue a gobble it down. Rachel moaned "OOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEAAAH that feels amazing, I'm gonna cum soon don't stop". Monica decided that it was time to give Rachel what she wanted, she grabbed the can of whipped cream and pushed the nozzle up against Rachel's asshole and filled her friends ass with cream, a moan erupted from Rachel as the cold cream invaded her ass.

Monica reached down to the floor and clipped the cap back on the can and grabbed a banana out of the bag, she placed the can at the entrance to Rachel's pussy and the banana at the entrance to her ass and thrust both deep into Rachel's cunt and ass simultaneously. Rachel screamed out her climax for the world to hear. She came so hard that she blacked out for nearly five minutes. Rachel awoke still covered in sweat, "well lets see how I can repay you for that shall we" she sighed still exhausted from her orgasm. "get up on the table and kneel down" she said to Monica who eagerly obliged, "stick that pert ass in the air for me Mon", Rachel picked up the can of whipped cream off the table and covered Monica's hairless peach with as much as possible, Rachel tongued all over Monica's ass slurping up all the delicious cream she could.

The anticipation was killing Monica, she begged and pleaded with Rachel to make her cum, Rachel licked and tongued her way all the up between Monica's ass cheeks, stopping at her asshole Rachel made her tongue as stiff as possible and forced it as far into Monica's ass as she could. Rachel began fucking her tongue quickly in and out of Monica's tight hole while working three fingers in and out of Monica's sopping wet cunt.

Monica was close to her climax and was panting and moaning loudly as her orgasm drew closer and closer. Rachel could tell that Monica was close and decided to give her the same treatment she'd received, Rachel picked up the canister of whipped cream only now realising that it must have been nearly three inches in diameter, and ran its cool surface over Monica's pussy lips sending shudders up her spine.

Without warning she shoved the entire can into Monica's snug pussy sending her into multiple orgasms the like of which she had never experienced with a man. When she finally came down off her cloud she slowly stood up and looked at Rachel, all the two could do for the next few minutes, until Rachel broke the silence "I've always loved peaches and cream."