The One Who Got Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her head to look back at him, her dark eyes vulnerable and needy. Dan moved onto the bed, and moved his mouth down to kiss the redness on her ass.

"You've been patient, and you did such a good job pleasing me. Would you like me to touch you?"

Her answer was a moaned please. He gently caressed her cheeks, alternating between pushing and pulling them together. The site of her glistening pussy made his cock twitch.

"Where would you like me to touch you? Here?" He moved his mouth close to the edge of her sex, kissing and biting.

"Yes, that's good, baby."

"What about here?" He moved his mouth to her tight rosebud, and gave it a quick lick.

"Oh, fuck." He watched her knuckles turn white gripping the sheets.

"You probably want it here too," he said, whispering, let his breath touch her sex. He took one long lick from right below her clit and then back up toward her ass. His hands forcefully gripping her ass. The overpowering taste and smell of her drove him crazy with lust.

"Please, Dan, I want to feel you inside of me, please."

Acquiescing, he pushed a finger inside of her. Her wetness easily accommodating the intrusion as he drew his finger along the top of her sex. He brought his mouth back down on the bottom of her vagina, and then licked his way to her asshole, still wet from his earlier kiss.

"Fuck, that feels fucking good. I want you to fuck me with your tongue. Oh, shit, oh," her words drowned out by the moans as Dan increased his speed and added a second finger. His tongue rimming her asshole, licking around the edges, playing with her needs.

"I missed your tongue so much, oh, shit, it feels good. I love when you lick me there. It feels so good, Dan, no one else has touched me there, no one but you. Fuck, fuck, yes, please, harder, babe, don't stop, please, don't stop, don't stop."

He moved his mouth off her ass and drew back. His fingers still plunging in and out of her wet pussy, his thumb circling gently her hard clit. He slapped her ass again.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

"Yes, please, fuck me."

"I don't think you're ready."

"I promise I am, please, I need your cock so badly."

"You're not convincing me."

"Please, sir, let me be your little slut. Use my pussy. Fuck it hard. Take me however you want. Just give me your hard cock, please," she said, in between moans as his fingers found her g-spot. "Let me come all over your you."

"Turn over," Dan said.

She did, and he suddenly remembered how much he missed seeing her breasts. He moved up, letting his cock graze against her mound, as his mouth found her nipple, sucking it into his mouth. He moved up from her breasts, kissing her neck, biting the skin, before kissing her with the all the pent-up desire built from the second she walked into his home.

He locked eyes with her. Her face, so beautiful and so vulnerable and so trusting. Her mouth slightly open, still catching her breath from the oral sex and the kissing.

He pushed the tip of his cock inside of her. Even with all the prep work, her pussy was still tight. He pulled back out, letting her adjust to his size, before pushing in half of his length. Eyes still locked.

As he pulled out the second time, her hands found his ass and she pulled him completely inside her with desperate urgency. She screamed with pleasure as she felt his full cock bury itself deep inside of her.

"Holy fucking shit, I forgot how good you felt. Now fuck me like a whore," she said.

He gripped her throat, applying slight pressure. In his mind, Dan was thinking through the checklist of Alex's kinks: ass play, choking, roughness, dirty talk. Alex also preferred to begin hard and fast: she had once told him that she got off on the uncontainable, uncontrollable desire that such fucking intimated. He had no problem accommodating her needs, as he himself needed to thoroughly and completely dominate her after watching and listening to her sexy whimpers of pleasure and pain.

He ground the base of his cock against her clit, as he aggressively slammed his full length inside and out of her wet sex. His free hand had found her tit, pushing and caressing and twisting. For the next few minutes, neither of them had the ability to say words or do anything besides let out their moans and groans of pleasure. The fucking, fast and hard, made Alex squirm beneath him, her eyes shut, her mouth open. Dan, doing his best to control himself and not let loose early, focused on the rhythm and his breathing, keeping his hands busy.

"Come inside of me," Alex demanded.

"What? Already?"

"Just keep fucking me until you fill my pussy with your come. I want it inside of me."

Through all their years together, Dan had actually never come inside of her. He looked at Alex, trying to decide whether it was a good idea, but her eyes were closed once again and she was oblivious to his confusion.

"Oh, fuck, Dan, your fucking cock is amazing, faster, baby, I want you to fill me with your hot come," she said.

He could feel himself nearing the point of no return. He gripped her neck tighter; she whimpered and said harder. He was abusing her pussy. There was no other way to describe the speed and aggression with which he was fucking her senseless. And then, it was done.

Dan moaned, as in inscrutable agony. He released himself inside of her.

"That's it, come for me, oh fill me up, I'm your little slut, oh, shit, yes, yes, baby," Alex urged him on. Somewhere in his brain, he registered that her pussy was constricting around him, taking his come inside of her as she experienced her own orgasm spreading through her body.

Dan fell off of her. He took a look at his glistening package and then stared at the ceiling before closing his eyes. He felt Alex move her head to his chest, her body now on its side.

"That was incredible," she said, "But you're not done yet. You've still got two more holes to claim."

* * *

Dan opened his eyes again. He took a deep breath. He'd been lazily stroking his cock while he relived that night of marathon sex, trying his best to remember every detail. Alex's promise was not empty. That night she had shown a depth of naughtiness and adventure that she'd always hinted at during their real relationship. It had all finally come out in that strange freedom of having no relationship but knowing the other person better than they knew themselves.

He closed his eyes again as he remembered the way she had reached down to her pussy and tasted herself — and him, too, with their come intermingled. How she teased him with dirty hints about how she wished that they had a third person there with them, so this mysterious woman could eat out Alex's pussy while he recovered. How she begged him to fuck her ass, to finally fuck her ass properly, and how different and how warm it felt to be fully inside of her ass, and how hard he came as he filled her second hole with his come. How both, nearly exhausted, at three in the morning, turned on porn as they stroked each other back to arousal, with Alex and Dan revealing their deepest fantasies as they watched other people fuck. And then as they, much more gently, fucked each other one last time that night, she had taken him in her mouth at the end and swallowed every last drop.

His eyes moved back to his computer, where Alex's Facebook page was still open. He supposed the next few months was going to be an interesting new chapter in his life.