The One with the Bad Ending

Story Info
Playing strip poker with my wife and her best friend.
795 words
2.65
121.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every couple of months my wife and her best friend get together for a girls night.

I usually leave them alone for a few hours so they can do their girl talk and catch up, and then later in the evening I join them for some drinking and maybe cards. My wife knows that as a general rule I will try to shift things to a stripping game at some point, and most of the time she rolls her eyes or even specifically discourages me from steering things in that direction. But every once in a while, I sense an opportunity to go there. The signal I have learned to pick up on is whether the girls ask me to make shots for them. If they do, there is a pretty good chance that the evening will get interesting.

Story 1:

About a year ago, we had one of those opportunities and we started playing a card game and the girls asked me to make some shots. I did so, and we all drank together. Apparently the concoction I created was especially tasty and so they asked me to make another round, which I happily did. After an evening of drinking and a couple shots I suggested that we make the game more interesting, and to my surprise they were both up for it.

There was a lot of joking about the hot-tub incident, and my wife's friend kept insisting that she never does things like this, but she kept playing anyway. Over the next hour we played slowly, see my rules in the first post, the key is to move slow, not put pressure on people and just keep playing. By this time we were all in our underwear and somebody was going to be showing skin after the next hand.

Realizing that either one of them was going to be topless in a couple minutes, or they were going to be looking at my junk, the wife's friend said we should probably do another shot. So I got up and made another round of shots. We all said "cheers" and downed the shots and then sat back down to resume the game. I was in heaven. This is the ENF scenario that I love more than any other. Made even better by the fact that it was just three of us, no dude for me to worry about saying something to kill the mood, and no dude's junk flopping around.

And we were right there, the mood is just right, we are all buzzed, we've been playing for a while, all that's left are 2 bras, 2 panties, 1 set of boxers... I was even really pleased with my boner control. I had a nice semi, which is important because I'm a grower not a shower, and is also important because a semi makes the girls feel appreciated, but a raging hard on makes you look like you want to fuck somebody which usually screws up the mood. So like I said, this is about the most perfect turn of events I could imagine.

We sit back down to play and as I'm looking at my cards I see my wife's friend, who is sitting across from me, stand up suddenly. For a split second I thought she was going to say "my cards suck," and defiantly take off her panties (she likes her ass/pussy more than her boobs). Instead, her hands fly up too her face, she doubles over and pukes right on the living room floor. Which kind of killed the mood.

My wife and I struggled not to sympathy puke, as we grabbed a garbage can and some towels. I won't do a play by play on the rest of the evening for obvious reasons, but the upside was that the puking had made both the girls completely forget that they were in their underwear and they stayed that way for another ten minutes.

Plus we had been playing with the lights out, most of the light was coming from the fireplace, but as soon as the puking began my wife flipped on all the lights to help her clean up.

Now if you can forget for a minute that there is puke on the living room floor and a friend is dry heaving into a garbage can, you can enjoy about ten minutes of two MILFs in bra and panties, with all the lights on, and they are totally focused on other things, so there are nip slips and crotch shots constantly. I was about 50% trying to help clean up, and 50% enjoying the show.

But that was the end of the evening. Luckily about a year later I got another chance, and that story is next.