The Online Ad Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom and Veronica look for a woman to join them.
1.8k words
3.04
24.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people in this story are over the age of 18. This is the first part; more will follow if there is interest. Thanks.

*

My wife, Veronica, and I had put and ad on an online bulletin board looking for a bi-sexual female to join us. We would check our email everyday and there would be no responses. After 3 weeks, we pretty much gave up on it.

I came home from work one Monday and Veronica yelled out to me, "Tom, we had a response about our ad!"

"Our ad on the web?" I asked.

I went over to her at the table where she was sitting using her laptop. I bent down and looked over her shoulder at the email. I could smell she was wearing her Ellen Tracey perfume. Just the smell of it can get me hard. Veronica had taught me early on in our relationship to associate certain scents with specific things. Ellen Tracey made me think of fucking her. She was wearing a white button down shirt and a plaid skirt.

The response basically said that this woman, Jen, wanted to meet us to discuss our ad in person. She said she was free to meet us on the coming Friday night at a bar that was in the city. We wrote back and told her we would see her there at 11. She hadn't attached a picture so we sent her a photo of us from a recent outing.

I was hard as a rock and reached over and squeezed Veronica's shoulders. I started to rub them and she let out a moan. I continued with her massage working my way towards her 36 C's. I grab each of her boobs and squeezed them. Leaning in, I let out a breath of hot air on her neck. She was really enjoying her massage.

Veronica took off her shirt and bra. I kept rubbing her shoulders and neck. After a few minutes she got up and bent over the table. I lifted her skirt and pulled her thong aside. I leaned down and licked her pussy. She was soaked.

I ate her out from behind as I undid my shorts. My cock was aching to be inside her pussy. I buried my tongue deep inside her as I stroked my cock.

After I couldn't take it any longer I gave a final lick up her lips and over her asshole. Making sure I spent an extra second or two rimming her ass. Then I stood up and spit on my cock head. I eased it into her pussy and she told me to fuck her hard.

I started pumping her pussy full of my cock. Working all of my 6 inches into her wet box. She was starting to push her self back to meet my thrusts and soon our body were slapping together. We were both sweating as I fucked her harder against the table.

I reached down and spread her ass as I fucked her doggy style. I spit on her asshole and rubbed it with my thumb as we fucked. Veronica started to rub her clit. I took my hands and grabbed her shoulders and started to slam her as hard as I could. Pulling her back as I thrust forward. Veronica was getting close to cumming and I was ready to shoot my load.

Veronica stopped rubbing her clit and tensed up just as I shot my load into her cunt. I pulled her back against me as the last few squirts came out. Then I leaned down and kissed her back and shoulder blades as my cock stayed inside her.

We cleaned up and went about our usual nightly chores before going to bed. My cock was in a constant state of hardness thinking about the response.

"Tom, you have a spring in your step and pants since we got that response" Veronica said.

I replied, " Well, it has always been my fantasy to see you with another woman. As well as have you blow me with her too."

"Always with the double blowjob," she said. "I can't wait to do it for you so you will shut up about it."

"Can I get one now," I asked.

It must have been the response to our ad had her worked up because she obliged and went down on me.

Veronica pulled my boxers down and told me to lay back. She took her tongue and licked my balls. I was in heaven. She then licked up the length of my shaft and flicked her tongue at the head. Then went back down to the balls.

"Spit on it," I said.

She grabbed my dick and spit on it. Then jerked her saliva into it as she stared at it. She spit again, stroking faster and faster.

Then she took the head into her mouth. She started to work my cock in and out of her mouth. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum.

"I'm close," I said.

She took my cock out of her mouth and pumped it. She was stroking it hard and fast.

"Cum for me," she said. "I want to see your hot cum"

It didn't take long before my dick erupted. It shot up and onto my stomach. She rubbed it in to my chest and stomach before kissing me goodnight.

The next day we got Jen's response that she would see us at the bar. I was hoping for a picture but there was none. She said she would approach us if we looked like we did in the picture we sent. Jen said she had been tricked before so she wanted to be safe this time. If we didn't look like the picture she would leave and we wouldn't be able to follow.

We replied that that sounded like a good idea and verified that we would be there at 11.

The week seemed to creep by very slowly.

Veronica and I would talk at night wondering what Jen was going to look like. I pictured a hot looking girl who looked like a model. While Veronica was hoping she was more of a manly type of girl, butch like.

Thursday night we could hardly sleep. Friday finally arrived and we were nervous but excited. We called each other at work every half hour throughout the day. When 5 o'clock came around I flew home.

Veronica was already there in the shower. Joan Jett was blasting on the stereo. I thought it was funny that "Do You Wanna Touch Me" was playing. I took a shower when she was done and we went into the bedroom to dress.

"I would love it if Jen looked like Joan Jett," Veronica said.

"That would be ok," I said.

Veronica got dressed and asked how she looked. She was wearing a black skirt that stopped about 2 inches above her knee. She had on a white cami top with no bra. She looked hot, I wanted to throw her down and fuck her right there. I had on docker pants and a black button down shirt.

We left the house at 9pm. It was only an hour drive but we wanted to get a couple of drinks before hand. It also wouldn't hurt in case Jen came a little early.

It was around 10 when we arrived. The bar had a section with pool tables, one area for live music and some table in the middle of the two sections. The place wasn't too busy and Veronica got us a table in the middle section. I ordered a beer and an Absolute and Cranberry for Veronica.

We made small talk and tried not to look at our watches or the clock on the wall. I ordered another round from the waitress.

Veronica was looking around the place.

"I wonder if she is here already," she said.

I looked at my watch and it was 10:55. "I hope she is," I said

When 11PM rolled around I couldn't sit still. I was looking all around the place. Everywhere I looked there were groups of people. Where was she?

"Maybe she can't see us," Veronica said at 11:15.

At 11:30, I knew it wasn't going to happen. Just like all my other big events that I played up in my head that always seem to never live up to the expectations. I ordered another round from the waitress.

I looked over at Veronica and how hot she looked and knew the night wasn't a total loss. We'd play some pool and then go home and fuck. I'd still have the fantasy of us and another woman in my head.

Veronica kicked my ass in pool beating me 2 out of 3 games. I only won the last because she scratched the 8 ball.

The waitress came over and told us it was last call. I had stopped drinking since I was driving home. Veronica really didn't need it because she was already pretty buzzed. So I told her we were all set.

Since it was an hour drive home I told Veronica that I was going to hit the bathroom before we left. She sat down at the table and told me she would wait there.

I came out of the bathroom and made my way back to the table. When I got there I see Veronica speaking with a girl. Suddenly I am a happy boy again.

"Hello ladies," I said as I got there.

Veronica smirked.

"Tom this is Monica and she was asking me about my handbag." Veronica said.

Ouch.

"Ready baby," I asked.

We left the bar both disappointed that Jen didn't show up.

The ride home was quiet except for the radio. We held hands and ate the food we had gotten at a take out place.

When we got home Veronica headed for the bathroom and I went for the computer. I logged into the email account and there was a new email from Jen. I looked at the time it was sent and it was from earlier tonight. She had sent it at 1130 to be exact. I didn't even want to open it and was tempted to just delete it. Veronica came up behind me and grabbed my ass. She saw the email and asked why I hadn't opened it yet.

"Let's just delete it and be done with it," I said walking away.

Veronica opened it and read the email aloud. Basically, it said she was sorry but she had an emergency and couldn't make our meeting. She wanted to meet tomorrow night instead and would make it up to us. It also asked us to respond if we wanted to and she would send the meeting information to us.

Veronica replied that we would like to set up another meeting for the following night.

Not even 5 minutes later we received a response from Jen. She wanted to meet at the same bar the next night at 10PM.