The Only Way to Fly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me into her and pressed her lips to mine. Out of reflex, I returned her kiss only to find that she opened her mouth and thrust her tongue past my lips. I felt her mouth open as we kissed and as I opened mine, she passed me a mouthful of Mark's cum.

I was just about to have a spontaneous ejaculation as we kissed..... but there was a car behind us and he was honking his horn because the light had turned green and we were still sitting there. She pulled away from the kiss and said "You can thank Mark for that little surprise.... It was his idea..... he told me you might like it."

As I pulled away from the light, she started pulling on her skirt and then her shirt. Laughing, she told me how surprised I looked when she kissed me and then asked if I enjoyed it. "Are you kidding? I'm just about to cum in my pants," I replied, "are you going to finish me off?"

I had no sooner finished my sentence when she was working at my jeans trying to get them open. She fished my cock out of my underwear and started to stroke my steel-on. As we drove, she told me how turned on she was at the restaurant and how naked she felt laying on the table and playing with herself in such as exposed situation. As we talked, she kept stroking me. As we approached the turnoff for the airport, she asked me if I was ready to get some relief.

I have her a sideways glance and she just smiled and told me to tell her when I was getting ready to cum. We were on the airport grounds now and I was trying hard to decipher and follow the directions Dave gave me to their corporate jet when she suddenly bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth. I couldn't take it anymore..... between seeing her so openly displayed, seeing her panties in her pussy, touching her, and the show I witnessed at the fast food restaurant, I was about to blow. I found a place to pull over and leaned back and just let her suck me. It wasn't long before I felt that wonderful feeling starting to build. I put everything else out of my mind and just let the feeling overtake me. Shortly, I felt it coming..... building inside my balls until I knew it was unstoppable. I blew my load into her mouth, spurt after spurt until I was draining myself down her warm and talented throat.

Sitting up, she smiled and looked at her watch. I took that as a sign that we needed to get going. Luckily for us, we were only a minute from the place Dave told us to park. As we pulled in, we found a parking spot next to Mark's SUV. When I shut off my car, Mark walked up and opened J's door. "What took you guys so long?" he asked.

Both J and I laughed, and even though neither one of us said anything to Mark about the way she gobbled down my cock, I felt he must have somehow known.

Ahead of us I saw Dave waving and motioning for us to 'come on'. So, in as much as I wanted to keep them, I reluctantly handed J her panties and she slipped them on under her wisp of a skirt. She looked absolutely 'hard cock sexy' standing there next to my car and there was a definite aroma of sex emanating from her..... that unmistakable aroma of an excited female!

This was going to be one wild week!