The Onyx Ring Ch. 05

Story Info
2....4....6....8....Who do we appreciate?
1.8k words
4.36
50.7k
14
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers

Kelly stood in front of the full length mirror in Amber's room and struggled into the cheerleader skirt. The skirt belonged to Kelly and was at least one size too small. She didn't know what she was thinking.

Kelly had been sitting in the living room with Amber talking about......well, nothing really. Amber's dad had gone upstairs to do something and she had watched him climb the stairs until he was out of sight. There was something about him she thought to herself.

Amber had been talking to her about something amazing she had discovered and wanted to show Kelly. Amber had handed Kelly something, she couldn't seem to remember what. Then everything got a little fuzzy. It seemed like a lot of time passed because what she could remember was Mrs. Harris standing over her next to Lance, smiling, and telling her to call her Angela.

But Kelly couldn't focus on Angela right now. Kelly felt a strong compulsion to put on her cheerleader uniform and perform a routine for the family. She told Amber that she really felt like she needed to do this. She wanted to make them happy.

Amber suggested that Kelly should just wear one of her uniforms and she would join her. Kelly remembered thinking that was the best idea she had ever heard and they had rushed upstairs at once, taking the stairs two at a time until they ran into Mr. Harris.

That was the other odd thing. She remembered passing Gary in the hallway. She could understand Lance being over; He and Amber were such an item. But Gary?!? No one seemed to like Gary.

She felt those thoughts fading from her mind as though Gary being there was perfectly natural. She worked the skirt up as far as it would go and stared at herself in the mirror.

The skirt sat low on her hips and the zipper on the side would not close completely. Her top stood out from her stomach, about three inches short of her waist, showing her flat stomach and belly button ring. The blouse was so tight across her chest from her d cups that she had trouble breathing. She smiled at her reflection and thought how perfect it looked. She started for the door.

As an afterthought, she stopped and reached under her skirt. She carefully removed her panties and laid them next to her bra on the bed. Another bra lay on the bed which puzzled Kelly. She shook it off. She had a show to put on! Grabbing Amber by the arm the pair raced downstairs.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs Kelly was surprised by what she saw. The center of the room had been cleared out, everything pushed up against the walls, to make room for Amber and Kelly. The furniture had been backed up to the walls as well in a semicircle as if to view things more effectively.

Mr. Harris was sitting on the sofa next to Lance. Gary was sitting on the other side, and Mrs. Harris was sitting on the arm of the sofa, leaning toward Gary, one arm around his neck, whispering something to him. It must have been some sort of a joke. Both of them smiled and watched Kelly. She tried to ignore it but couldn't shake her feeling that something was wrong.

"Okay ladies," Mr. Harris announced, "its show time!"

As if that was a cue, both girls began there routine, "Ready, okay!" they shouted in unison. All thoughts of impropriety left Kelly's head as she went through the routine with Amber, kicking her legs high as her audience watched. When they were done the men jumped to their feet and clapped. Lance even whistled at Kelly. Mrs. Harris smiled and nodded her approval, one hand on her chest. Kelly thought Mrs. Harris looked a little flushed. She hoped she was alright.

Amber walked over to her mother and began whispering something to her. Kelly was distracted as Lance, Mr. Harris, and that Gary boy walked over to talk to her.

"Excellent job!" Lance said as he put one hand on her shoulder, smiling.

"Thanks," Kelly said, "It's a hard routine but I think I've got it down."

Mr. Harris smiled, "Oh, it was hard alright. Especially when you jumped and kicked your legs out to the side. We noticed you had forgotten something."

Kelly looked puzzled. "Forgot some..." Then she remembered. She didn't have any panties on! What in the world had possessed her? She blushed furiously.

Mr. Harris placed a hand on Kelly's shoulder. "Oh, don't be embarrassed honey. We are all family here. I must say, though, that it seemed to me the performance was just getting started when you quit."

Kelly fought her embarrassment to look at Mr. Harris. "What do you mean?"

"Come on Kelly," Gary said, standing in front of Kelly with a smirk on his face. "You gave us all a shot of your hotbox and you think you can leave us with that?"

"I," Kelly was shaking her head, "That was an accident. I don't know why I didn't have any panties on. I just thought I should go without..."

"And now you want us to go without?" Lance asked, a frown on his face as he and Mr. Harris pushed Kelly as gently as they could down onto the floor.

Kelly felt the floor slam into her back as the air was knocked out of her. Mr. Harris had one hand on her shoulder and one on her wrist. Lance was in the same position on the opposite arm. She tossed her head frantically from side to side, her long black hair covering part of her face. "What," She began, "What is going on?"

Gary stood over her looking down and smiling. "All those times in school when you teased me. You called me odd Gary behind my back like I would never hear. You would hang around with Amber and talk about me. But we are not going to settle for teasing now, are we?"

Amber looked at Gary. "No, we are not," She said, "And I am sorry for the teasing Gary."

"It's okay Amber," Gary said, keeping his eyes on Kelly, "You can make it up to me."

Kelly looked at Amber, who had the silliest grin on her face. "I don't know what you have planned Gary," She said, a tremble in her voice, "But you can't do it." Kelly tried to pull her shoulders up but could not. The two men had her pinned. She kicked with her legs, her hips coming off of the floor a little as she struggled to get some leverage. She forced her legs apart and dug her feet into the carpet attempting to lift herself from the floor.

Gary took the opportunity to squat between Kelly's open legs. He put each of his knees against her thighs. She tried to lift her self up but could only feel the pressure of his kneecaps biting into her tender thighs. She stopped kicking but her leg muscles stayed spring tight.

"Your days of teasing are over, Kelly," Gary said as he slipped his hand under her skirt. He let his fingers brush the inside of her thigh then let them rest along the side of her kneecap.

Kelly kicked again, struggling against the pain, and started to scream. Lance clamped a hand over her mouth before any sound could come out. Gary took his hand from between Kelly's legs and unzipped her skirt. In one quick movement he pulled it away from her, leaving her exposed for all to see. Kelly could hear Mrs. Harris talking to Amber.

"She really is a beauty dear," Mrs. Harris said, "You really know how to pick your friends." These people are all freaks, Kelly thought as tears rolled down her cheeks. Lance took his hand from Kelly's mouth and waggled his finger as if to say, "No more screaming or it's going to get worse." Kelly looked at Gary, her eyes frantic. "Please," She whispered.

"Please?" Gary said loudly, scorn in his voice, "You want pleasing? Then you are in the right place." He nodded to Amber who stepped forward and walked around to Kelly's head.

She knelt down and placed something on Kelly's forehead. Kelly felt something take hold of her, something made from the coldest ice yet filled with an electric warmth. She gasped.

Gary sat Kelly up as Lance and Dave stepped away and pulled her sweater roughly over her head. The ring fell to the floor. "You listen to me," Gary said through gritted teeth staring into her vacant eyes. "The only chains holding you in place will be the ones you make. When I lay you back onto the floor you will feel shackles form around your wrists. You will not be able to lift your wrists no matter how hard you try. You will feel as if the bottoms of your feet are stuck to the carpet. No matter how hard you struggle you will not be able to lift them. You will be able to move the rest of your body. If I change the position of your body and your feet or wrists no longer make contact with the floor you will automatically feel another part of your body in close proximity with those parts restrained. And you will continue to resist. You will resist my advances with every fiber of your being. Your resistance will turn into desire. The harder you resist the greater your passion will be. At first you will be repulsed by me, but the more you resist the more you will know in your heart of hearts that you want to please me. The more I degrade you the more excited you will become. When you can resist no more, when your will is broken, you will realize that you live to please me. Anything to make me happy. I will be your master. You will not shout. Do you understand?"

Kelly could hear Gary's words but they made no sense. She didn't care what he did to her. He could rape her but it wouldn't change anything. She would never be his. He wanted her to please him? She could not even stand to be in the same room with him. That would never happen. She opened her mouth, looked him in the eye, and said, "Yes, I understand."

He lowered her naked body back to the floor and stood up. He looked down at this beauty in awe. While Amber was quite the looker, and Angela was a very exciting woman, Gary had always been partial to dark haired beauties, both male and female.

Kelly's jet black hair framed an angelic face. Bright blue eyes, plump lips, full breasts and a perfect ass. He shook his head in disbelief at his incredible luck, bent over and picked up his ring, and got to work.

Mpulse
Mpulse
70 Followers