The OPALS Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Bill's hands fumbled slightly with the blouse's buttons and the fact the garment was wrap-around. He kissed me all over as he revealed patches of skin. The blouse came off, and then he undid my bra.

I said in an apologetic tone, "I'm sort of saggy. I'm not a young thing any more."

Bill stood tall and kissed me. "Darling, at this age, we're all a bit saggy. What's that old saying about age, 'The things that should be hard get soft, and the things that are soft get hard, and everything succumbs to the law of gravity.' If you won't worry, I won't -- I promise. You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. I'm mad about you by the way." Bill leaned in and kissed me hard.

With that, I allowed my bra to slide down my arms unveiling my naked breasts to a man for the first time in over seven years. I closed my eyes and looked towards heaven as I felt Bill's warm hands cup my breasts, graze my nipples, and feel the fullness and heft of my tits. I felt myself ascending to heaven.

I thought how I would never have applied the word 'tits' to my breasts until I'd heard Megan use the term a few days earlier, but somehow in this new open sexuality that I was becoming exposed to, words like that had started to flow into my thinking: breasts, tits, boobs, puppies, boobies, melons, and man pillows. I chuckled silently to myself, and then moaned as Bill started to suck on my left tit.

I whispered, "You're overdressed. I want to feel your bare chest against mine."

Seconds later, Bill's shirt flew through the room to a nearby chair, joining my blouse and bra. Bill pulled me to him and we kissed, but then he pulled us apart slightly and rubbed his bare chest against my large melons in a way that my erect nipples foraged through his chest hair, leaving a trail of lust behind.

Bills hands moved to the button and zipper on my skirt. As he undid it, I kicked my shoes off, and then helped him pull the garment down my legs. I wondered about my lack of sexy underwear. I knew girls today were into thongs, but I'd tried one once and couldn't get used to what my daughter called 'butt floss' -- the strip of material that sank into the crack in my buttocks.

Oh, there's a word I need to learn a new vocabulary for -- buttocks. Using that word made me sound old fashion, even to myself. How about ass, butt, bum, tush, can, or booty? Megan had mentioned anal sex in one of our discussions. Did she do that every time she had sex? Could I? I'd have to ask her about it. I hope Bill didn't ask me to do that tonight.

I wore white boy shorts, and in the dimly lit living room the color looked stark. I must ask Megan what she wears on her dates. Maybe she goes naked in whatever she's wearing. She's so trim and stylish. I couldn't go bare because when I think of sex I gush a lot of girl juice, and I'd show a spot on my pants or dress in nothing flat. Even tonight, I'd worried about a wet spot. I bet with this new Club, if they accept me, I'll be horny and gushing all the time.

I said to Bill, "Might we be more comfortable in your bed. I'm also feeling a little on display." Somehow, I'd managed to completely ignore the large window facing the street, yet here I stood almost nude in front of it in the dim living room light. I would have never allowed myself to go on display to anyone but Garth, but now I'd casually stripped in front of the window with barely a second thought.

Bill pulled me down a short hallway into a masculine looking bedroom. He flipped a few switches, and the lights came on, automatically dimming to just the right level to be romantic. I felt amazingly shy and bold at the same time. I wanted to display myself to Bill, and wanted him to make love to every part of my body, yet I also felt demure and coy.

Bill dropped his pants and his boxers. What was it they said about the difference between men who wore boxers versus brief? I couldn't remember, but it was something sexy regardless of the outcome.

Before I could gawk at his penis, Bill knelt in front of me as I sat on the edge of his large bed, and I allowed him to gently work my boy shorts down my legs. I had a hairy bush. The last time I'd shaved anything 'down there' was a few years earlier before donning a bathing suit and going to a local beach. Earlier in the day, I'd evened up the edges, but that was all. One of my daughters told me the style today was completely shaved, or perhaps what she called a landing strip or a small heart of hair left as pure decoration. I'd have to ask Megan what she did with her pubic hair, but then I realized what a personal question that was.

Before I could blink, Bill had me recline on the bed, and his mouth latched onto my pussy. Well, not exactly latched on; he started to use his tongue in the most talented way I'd ever experienced. He'd run it up my slit, suck on my pussy lips, and then dart his tongue onto my clitoris. Every time he did that, my body would spasm and an embarrassing bolt of pleasure would tear through me. Bill could tell what he did excited me. My juices had started to flow in earnest.

I wanted Bill's penis in my vagina. Oh, dear, what an old fashioned way to say I wanted intercourse. I needed a new vocabulary. Vagina, cunt, quim, pussy, pink, cooch, pooter, and snatch, were some of the words I knew for my nether region. For a man's penis I knew cock, wood, wiener, Johnson, stick, rod, pole, sausage, tool, and woody, but I knew there were more and cruder terms I'd have to learn. For intercourse, there was fucking, humping, balling, and expressions like doing the nasty. I need to refine my vocabulary so I can talk dirty.

I wondered what Bill ... oh, shit ... an orgasm washed over me suddenly, coming from nowhere. He made my body feel electric and as though I'd just gotten a huge shock of pleasure.

I tugged at Bill's shoulder. "Come and make love to me. I'm going to be ... well ... I haven't done any thing like this for over seven years, so take it slow, OK? I may be a little tight."

Bill kissed me and I could taste myself and smell the aroma of my juices. He said, "My only goal tonight is to bring you pleasure. You direct me if I'm doing something to the contrary."

I pulled him into a highly passionate kiss, and I reached for his manhood at the same time. I whispered to Bill, "That's my goal for you, too."

Bill was hard, and I thought it delightful that an older man like him could rise to the occasion so dramatically. Bill was hung, and a delight to fondle. I delayed having him move to my cunt because I found enjoyment in stroking and feeling his cock.

Eventually, Bill maneuvered in front of me, and I spread my legs. I felt a squoosh of some gel like substance on my labia. I went to look at what he was doing, but Bill kissed me. He said, "I thought you might appreciate a little lubrication. Sorry for the sudden chill of the gel." I never thought about lubrication; how thoughtful.

And then, I felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down my slit, rubbing the gel around, and then the head caught at the entrance to my vagina. Bill's hips bucked slightly, and little by little, his cock penetrated me until our pubes were solidly together.

Oh, God. My whole body soared into space, went to the edge of the galaxy of pleasure, and shot back to earth so I could kiss my lover with every ounce of affection I could muster. Oh, what a wonderful experience. I was overdue. I even said a prayer that this Sex Club would accept me because I wanted to do this act morning, noon, and night everyday. I never wanted the experience to stop.

We fucked -- had intercourse. I wrapped my legs around Bill and used them to help boost his thrusts into my body. Oh, everything felt wonderful. My heart fluttered, and I put my all into the act. I didn't just lie there and let him fuck me; I fucked Bill back, pushing into him, raising my hips to meet his. I played an active role in our lovemaking.

We fucked for a long time. Bill wasn't a thirty-second wonder. He took care to kiss and stroke me all over. He'd lean in and suck on my breasts. Everything he did aroused me. I was a sexual machine that wanted orgasm after orgasm, but I was nervous and didn't expect any other than the surprise while he gave me cunnilingus.

But then as I felt Bill back away and start to pump into me with extra intensity, and I got a little carried away. His thumb came down and started to stroke over my clitoris, just above where his cock was pumping into me. Bill came, and when I felt the first splash of cum erupt from his cock, I had another orgasm -- a big one because I realized what was happening. I groaned as the pleasure came, and then, while I could still feel the jets of cum surging into me I pulled Bill to me and we kissed with renewed passion, our tongues dueling with passion.

I'd forgotten how exquisite the afterglow of sex could be, and with Bill and the way I felt, that word just understated the bliss I felt.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers