The OPALS Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

After eating me to an orgasm, Jon moved and put his cock in me. Eric asked if I'd suck on him as I got fucked, and that sounded splendid to me. So as Jon pumped into me, I tried to pump Eric into my mouth. We changed positions a few times, and I learned that I was being 'spit roasted' by the men. I liked 'spit roasted.'

I liked it even better when the men started to change places with me every few minutes. I came a couple of times, but the men were holding off. Oh, I was being so well fucked, and sucked on, and loved. What a miracle that every woman on the planet didn't want a threesome ALL the time. I'm sure if they got over their silly puritanical beliefs they'd love it.

Eventually, Eric blasted cum into my pussy as Jon plastered my mouth and face with his load. I left things as they were for a few minutes, and that turned the guys on again. I sucked each of them back to life over the next hour, and then they changed places, and Jon filled my cunt as Eric came all over my tits. I let the two men rub the cum into my skin.

After Eric checked who else was around his part of the marina, we scampered out to the hot tub naked, and went in for a half-hour. I made out with the two of them, but they were both done for the night. We eventually got out, took a shower on deck, dried off, and then I went inside and dressed, and we bid Eric goodnight. Jon walked me to my car, and I headed home.

After sleeping in the next morning, I called Megan. I went over to her condo for brunch. We shared our evenings in such great detail that we worked ourselves into a frenzy, so we stripped down and made love to each other for a couple of hours. This new lifestyle I'd found was spectacular, and long overdue. If I'd found a club like this when I was twenty, I would have fucked myself into oblivion before I reached thirty.

I thought the threesome with Eric and Jon was spectacular and impossible to top, until Megan suggested that we double date some night with two guys each, and then do a lot of switching around all night long in true orgy and gang bang fashion. She'd never done this, but confessed that Bob and she had watched a porn film the night before where that had been the case, and she said it looked like a lot of fun. After getting over the initial decadence of her suggestion, I listened to her describing all the possible combinations and permutations of cock, pussy, mouths, and tongues, and ... well, Megan used her mouth and fingers and brought me to yet another orgasm.

* * * * *

We didn't do the orgy as Megan and I had come to call our large group night, until after the next social. The principle reason was that Megan wanted me to meet a few of the other men, specifically men she knew would have no qualms about this kind of group event.

The next social was on a rooftop overlooking the downtown area. Harriet Carter had a condo in the building, and arranged for the event to be catered with drinks and heavy hors d'oeuvres. We were impressed, and Harriet became a good friend that night as we stood and talked about her condo, restaurants, living downtown, and the Club.

Harriet was a saucy red head, and I'd been a little turned on by her at the first social I'd gone to as a guest. She oozed sex appeal from every pore, and the Club had clearly played to her deepest wants, needs, and desires.

Megan squired me around several times during the night, specifically introducing me to some of the men in the Club that I hadn't met -- or fucked. We had a code in how she touched my hand or the man to indicate he was a candidate for our orgy.

As we were walking between groups, I asked Megan, "Would Harriet be interested in our orgy -- maybe expand the idea a little?"

Megan's eyes got big and round. "Oh, Penny, what a good idea. Maybe we could even get her into some sapphic action with us. I have always wanted to see if she went that way; she's so sexy."

A minute later, I was describing the idea Megan and I had for our orgy to Harriet. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. "I like the way you think. Count me in. Matter of fact, if you want a place to hold this little event, I know just the man to ask. He has a fabulous home out on Casey Key, with privacy, many large beds, large Jacuzzi, pool, and lots of outdoor furniture if the night is nice. Come and let me introduce you to Ben."

Ben and I hit it off right away. Harriet had me describe our idea, and he just grinned and asked 'When?"

Megan and I made other selections of men, allowing two men per woman for the three of us. Thus, we had Megan, Harriet, and me, facing off with Ben, Gary, Bob, Roger or Rog, Steve, and Lance.

The following Saturday, we all converged on Ben's large home just before dinner. We each brought various wines, hors d'oeuvres, and potluck meals. I brought a lasagna and potato salad. Megan brought a large Caesar salad and a couple of dozen little scallops wrapped in bacon.

We set up the party on Ben's patio, partly shaded from the western sun as it set and turned the sky in a million beautiful hues of oranges, grays, reds, and blues.

I'd worn a bikini beneath my shorts and blouse, so as soon as we got the meal set up, I stripped down to my bathing suit. I knew I looked good enough to eat, and I was expecting all six guys to do exactly that in the near future. Harriet also wore a bikini that did little to hide her charms. Megan wore a one-piece suit with large chunks of the suits cut away to reveal a lot of skin. We three women instantly got described as 'foxes' -- an adjective we all liked. Later, I proved I could fuck like a mink.

We ate and actually had some pretty fun conversations. The men were particularly entertaining and sparkling, clearly at the top of their game. I could see this was some sort of mating dance before the serious 'stuff' started.

Of course, Megan started the 'serious stuff.' She rang a fork against her glass to get everyone's attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have a proposal to get our real festivities started tonight. I have placed each of our names on a slip of paper in this bowl. I propose that our host draw names until one woman and two men have been selected. These three people will put on a rather intimate pornographic live sex show for the rest of us, who may watch or may choose to start their own recreation as the show continues. Any objections?"

We all stood around on the patio in silence, but with large grins on our faces. We were obviously a horny group and now eager to start playing.

Megan walked over to Ben and held the bowl on high. He reached up and drew a slip of paper from the bowl. He opened it and read, "Lance."

Megan moved to Lance and said, "You draw next."

Lance stirred the slips and pulled out a number. He opened and read the name, "Penny." My heart leapt into my throat. My God, I had to put on a sex show with two men for six other people who would eventually be mauling my body in the nicest of ways, and giving me orgasms that would be making me nearly oblivious to the world around me. In a way, I was frozen with fear, yet so eager for things to start.

I drew the next slip of paper, opened the folded note, and read, "Rog."

Megan pulled the three of us together, put me between the two men, and whispered, "Give us a good show."

Lance bent down and kissed me in a most tender way. I felt as though this was truly some kind of romance instead of an orgy. Rog gently turned me and repeated with a similar kiss. He whispered to me, "Don't feel shy about telling me, Lance, or any of us if you want us to stop or do something else." He chuckled, "We are a sex crazed but loving group and don't want to do anything to hurt or embarrass you."

I kissed him again, this time driving my tongue into his mouth in a gesture of pure lewd passion. As I did, I jerked his shirt out of his pants and made a gesture for him to pull the shirt over his head. I turned and repeated the kiss with Lance, and then pulled his shirt over his head.

I whispered, "Strip me."

Lance reached to my neck and unhooked the strap from my bikini bra that encircled my neck. At the same time, Rog undid the clasp at my back that held the bra to my body. Before I could react, the flashy red piece of clothing fell to the ground, and my breasts were exposed to everyone.

I moved forward and rubbed them against Lance's chest as we kissed. As I did, I could feel Rog's hands untying one side of my bikini bottom. He undid the other side a moment later, and my monokini fell to the patio deck. I was nude ... and incredibly horny.

I pulled a pillow off the nearest chaise lounge, knelt on it, and pulled Rog's pants down his legs. His partly inflated cock flipped into the air about two inches from my face. Before it had flopped again, I grabbed the unit and inserted the mushroom shaped cap into my mouth. After a moment of suck and play, I turned and dropped Lance's pants and inhaled his cock.

Soon, I had the two men together; sucking on both of them simultaneously or nearly so, as I held their cocks only inches from each other as I turned and lapped, sucked, and loved each of their dicks. I brought each man up to a rigidity that surprised me for men their age.

Suddenly, I got picked up and tossed on my back on the chaise. I laughed at the audacity of the situation. Lance immediately buried his face in my pussy, doing to my cunt what I'd been doing to his cock only a minute before. I started to gush girl juice as his fingers, lips, and tongue did their magic on my nether region. As Lance paid attention to me, I pulled Rog's cock to my lips so I could continue to suck on him.

Soon enough, I felt Lance's cock swishing up and down my slit as he prepared to mount me. His motions were slow but deliberate, every move intended to excite and stimulate me. They did. My juices were flowing from my pussy in the expectation that I was going to be royally fucked.

Lance started the royal fucking as I continued to suck on Rog. After only a minute I heard Lance say, "Switch." I watched from my supine position as the two men moved. Rog immediately sank about seven inches of man meat into my cunt, pushing right to the hilt until our pubes ground together. After the initial wave of pleasure from his penetration passed, I pulled Lance's cock into my mouth and started that blowjob.

As we fucked, he asked, "Do you do anal? Do you want to be DP'd?"

I whispered, "I've never done it. If you're slow and very careful, I'd be willing to try. I'll need a lot of coaxing, priming, and lubrication to get me ready."

My thoughts adopted a competitive posture. If Megan could do anal sex, I certainly could. She indicated she'd pussyfooted around doing it, and needed to be coaxed by just the right person in just the right way. I'd just given a green light to a man I'd barely met to fuck my ass -- and to have his partner do it.

Rog disappeared for a minute but then returned. He held up a bottle of Astroglide for me to see. I recalled that was what Bill had used only a few weeks earlier when I'd first become associated with OPALS as a guest.

Lance backed away for a moment, jerking his cock from my slippery cunt.

Rog turned me over, so I knelt. He lubed up my asshole, and then I felt his right thumb slowly and carefully worm its way into my ass. He pumped for a couple of minutes, and then slid in two fingers, and a few minutes later three, and a few minutes after that four. He pushed hard helping to expand my opening and to get me ready for his cock. After I felt another application of the gel, I felt Rog's rigid cock slide into me about an inch. He held it there and then slowly pushed in, pausing or even withdrawing slightly on a frequent basis.

I was in some kind of sexual ecstasy. Certainly, the penetration wasn't the most comfortable, but I'd felt lots worse from my OB/GYN. Here I was a fifty-eight year old woman, a respectable woman of means and a mother of two adult children, being ass-fucked for the first time in my life.

Rog was gentle and careful. I felt as though he treated me like a porcelain doll. Slowly, his large cock snaked its way into my butt until I felt him bottom out. When he did, he just paused and let me get used to his presence.

I gestured Lance in front of me, and I sucked on him as Rog slowly pumped his cock inside me. I looked up at him and said, "Well stud, it looks like you get my pussy for this round."

Lance lay down and shuffled up the chaise beneath me until his cock was about even with my pussy. Rog pulled out of my ass completely, and then I dropped my hot little pussy onto Lance's cock. We fucked for a couple of minutes, and then I felt Rog swat my butt. Show time!

Rog inserted his cock back into my ass. I was now being DP'd for the first time in my life. He'd no sooner started to pump into me than he said, "Penny ... Lance, I'm not going to last. Penny you have the sweetest ass, and I'm about to fill it with my spunk."

I turned back to him, "Do it. Do it. Fill me. Pump me full of cum."

Lance said, "Me too. I'm about to cum too."

I couldn't resist. I actually felt Rog's surges into my ass as he started to fire off volley after volley of cum deep inside my rectum. I felt the warmth spread, and it felt ... delicious. It was naughty, dirty, and above all fun. Oh, I've been more comfortable while having sex, but being DP'd was all those other things that plain vanilla sex just can't be, and that made this wanton act delectable.

I'd no sooner enjoyed Rog's warm juice, than Lance erupted like a volcano deep inside my tight little cunt. I felt his cock surge, and then the hosing down of my insides with his warm man juice. He went on and on, and I knew I was going to be very full when he stopped.

I leaned down and passionately kissed Lance. "Thank you. You are a magnificent lover. This isn't over yet, by far."

I rolled onto my back beside Lance and pulled Rog down into my arms. I praised him for the care he took in introducing me to anal sex, and then the double penetration of my body by two men. I still felt in seventh heaven, and my pussy kept enjoying little spasms of pleasure every few seconds. We made out for a few minutes as the men's cum ran in rivulets from my pussy and ass onto the chaise.

I reached down and grabbed a good dollop of cum from my nether region, undoubtedly a mix of both their juices. As they watched, I brought the gel-like mass to my lips, and then sucked in every drop and made a show of swallowing.

Only then did I become aware of the applause from the six others at our dinner party. I had been only distantly aware of their presence for the past half hour or more as Rog, Lance, and I made love in various ways. Now, I blushed. I waved the fingers that had just been licked around in the air to accept their accolades. I heard a few laughs.

Harriet came over and nudged Rog away from his slot next to me. She took his place and kissed me. "Penny, that was the sexiest porn show I've ever seen. You can come to my parties any day you want." After I got another more passionate kiss from her, Harriet said, "Now, I'm going to do some clean up."

With that, Harriet slithered down my body until she was between my legs. I felt her fingers and tongue start to plunder my pussy and ass, collecting the remaining juices from the men. At one point, she came back up my body, dragging her naked breasts against mine. As Harriet and I kissed she gave me a huge injection of the cum she'd collected from my holes by spurting the liquid from her mouth into mine.

Based on her motions and a word or two, I swapped the men's juices back and forth with Harriet for a few minutes. Gradually, we swallowed away the juice. Harriet went back for more. I thought about how I didn't mind the taste of the cum, and I particularly enjoyed kissing and swapping the fluids with the red head.

After another minute, I felt Harriet's body start to bump against mine. I opened my eyes and saw that Ben was fucking Harriet from behind as she ate me out. Oh, how sexy. I'm being eaten and she's being fucked at the same time.

Eventually, Steve came and offered Harriet his cock, and she started to suck on him. I moved away from the chaise, flowing right into Gary's arms. He whispered to me, "Wow. You are the sexiest woman in the Club. Un-fucking-believable performance. I hope you enjoyed it."

I kissed Gary hard, and then moved beside him and kissed Megan, and then Bob. Megan looked at me in awe. "Penny, you outdid yourself, and certainly outdid me. I've got a new goal to aspire to. Harriet even inspired me, and watching you gave me so many ideas of things I want to try. She turned to Bob and Gary, "Ready, guys?"

Megan stopped the proceedings with a single remark, "Hey, have any of you ever participated in a bukkake, you know, where the men come all over a girl's face? I never have and with six guys I think it might be fun."

I asked, "Can all the girls join in at the same time? I like that game."

Harriet expressed her wish to participate as well.

Megan gave me a lewd grin, "Oh, what a good idea. Come on girls, we are going to take a cum shower at the end of this round."

Megan spurred us all on to a new high -- or a new low, depending on your point of view. I actually found myself surprised at my lustful reaction to the prospect of having cum dumped onto my face. The depravity of the act excited and aroused me beyond the state I was already in. I had begun to think I should just declare myself an aging nymphomaniac slut, stay naked, and fuck all comers.

I fucked Bob and Steve, and when the various guys got near, we bided our time until the men were close and thought they could come close together. For that matter, I was also close to yet another orgasm.

Megan, Harriet, and I lay down so our heads were together. The six men stood over us jacking off. When one would come, he'd spray his cum so it rained down on our faces. As the third load of cum splashed across my face and Harriet's, I rubbed myself to another orgasm, delighting in the climax as I felt the cum running down my cheeks. By the time six men had done this, we three women were facially drenched and laughing at our hedonistic act.

Megan led us in the further decadent act of licking the cum from each other's faces. As we did this, I watched three of the men who had declared themselves 'done' for the night, rise to solid erections. I guess we put on a good show for them.

Lance captured me in his arms and kissed me. Before I could say anything, he'd picked me up and just walked across the patio and off the edge of the pool with me in his arms. We made a huge splash into the refreshing pool that immediately started to wash away the sweat and body fluids from the past hour.

Our little orgy went until three in the morning. By that time, each of the women had fucked every guy for a good long time. Megan had been analized and DP'd a couple of times, and I went again with Gary and Lance. Harriet hadn't been idle either.

During a 'Male Rest Break,' Megan, Harriet, and I had a beautiful sapphic hour of pleasure with each other where we bonded and brought each other to many orgasms. I found I liked the taste of Harriet as well as Megan, and Harriet taught me a few new moves to use on women -- and men, for that matter.

Bob and Rog left around two o'clock, completely done in. Megan, Harriet, and I gave each of them a fabulous naked send off in the driveway in plain sight of the other homes and the main road, kissing them goodnight and having them finger each of our pussies so they could smell us the rest of the way home.

We all messed around a little after that. Ben, Steve, and Gary took Megan to bed. Knowing Megan, I figured she would try to get fucked at least once more and hopefully three times more.

Lance, Harriet, and I took another bedroom in Ben's large house. With Herculean effort, Harriet and I got Lance hard enough to take turns servicing the two of us until we each came with the other's help. Lance was beyond climaxing, so we pulled him between us and went to sleep. I felt so loved by everyone ... and also so fucked.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers