The OPALS Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

, sore in the morning we'd been fucked so much the night before. Moreover, each of us was walking funny because of the soreness and the unusual feeling of our asses from the anal play. I had been an early riser, and could attest to the therapeutic powers of Ben's hot tub.

We did a communal breakfast, mostly in the nude. Harriet, Megan, and I were hands off due to our soreness. We did give the guys a good show, however.

I collected my clothes and went home clad only in my bikini. Despite screwing all night long except for a few hours, I felt surprisingly rested. I think I was so excited and psyched up about the orgy, I just didn't need sleep.

At home I pulled out my diary and started to think about the impact of the OPALS Club on my life over the past month. I made a list: •Was horny all the time, but couldn't do anything about it; now I can •First one night stand •Sex on first date with Bill, Gary, et. al. •First threesome (wonderful) •First orgy (more wonderful) and fucking six men and two women in one night •Anal sex (both over and under rated) •Double penetrated -- Wow! •'Snowballing' cum (a new sex word and act I learned) •First daisy chain with two other women •First 'air tight' experience -- also a new sex term •First bukkake with six men enjoyed with two other women •First time 'tribbing' with another woman (another new term) •First time simultaneously eating and being eaten by other women •First night with more than two dozen orgasms -- Wow!

After a hot sitz bath, I eventually felt good enough below the waist to go for a long walk. As I walked, I thought about the Club and the blast of sex I'd had. I had all these guilty feelings initially, and I had to trace back and figure out where they were coming from. I realized that I had been inculcated with many of the restrictive beliefs and values by my parents and by the church I'd been raised in. Sex was sort of dirty, and could only be shameless under certain circumstances. I listed the reasons: child conception, marital consummation, and ... it was a short list. Sex for any other reason was vile, shameful, and sinful. I'd surely moved well beyond those things in the past month.

I thought, who the hell thought up those restrictive rules that ruined sex for so many people? Garth had helped me break at least part of those arbitrary rules. We had an active sex life in our marriage. I learned sex could be fun and fulfilling in so many ways. My daughters taught me more when they started dating and confessed a few of their open living arrangements with the boyfriend of the day. Before they got married, the activities of both daughters would have rated them as sluts when I'd been their age. Now, I was sure that in one night I had far surpassed anything they might have done. I had earned my 'slut' title, and I loved it. I would wear it with pride.

So, I reasoned I could write my own rules for sex without feeling any conflicts. I decided on something like this: 'Consenting adults can do anything they want in the way of sex.' If everyone consents, no one gets hurt. Because everyone is an adult, informed decisions are made. The statement also hints at the idea of negotiating what sex acts or games will be mutually enjoyed.

I liked my rule versus all the strictures my parents and the church had created in my early life. This rule made everything I did the past month acceptable. I was a consenting adult, and so were the people I had sex with -- men and women. We all liked what we'd done and wanted to do more of it.

Did I want to continue? Hell, yes! Did I want to taper back from what transpired the night before? Well, I wouldn't want to do thatevery night, but what a lot of fun for all of us. I liked the men and women I'd met, particularly those I'd had sex with. I looked forward to having sex with most of the others, as well as repeat performances with everyone else. I felt appreciated and even loved by them, and I returned those feelings.

I looked ahead to the next couple of decades in my life -- my golden years as so many people called them. For most people those years were sexless, non-physical, almost loveless, affectionless, and unchallenging time periods before they died. For me they would be the opposite, and I couldn't thank Megan enough for introducing me to this group of people. I would be having sex, being physical to the utmost, kissing wildly, loving freely and being loved, and feeling bathed in affection every minute. I couldn't wait for tomorrow and what would happen next.

* * * * *

Two days later, my doorbell rang in the late afternoon just as I was starting to think about what to fix myself for dinner. I opened the door, and there stood a very handsome Bill Matthews. He looked freshly scrubbed and shaved, and wore neat sport clothes that emphasized his good looks and physique.

I know I broke into a happy smile about the width of the planet. "Bill, what a pleasant surprise."

"I was in the neighborhood ... and I wanted to drop these off." From slightly behind his back, Bill produced a large bouquet of different colored roses -- pinks, whites, dusty reds, and bright reds. How did he know roses were my favorite? I also knew he didn't 'just happen' to be in the neighborhood.

He mumbled, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything ... I mean if you have guests, I can come back another time. I just really wanted to see you again, and I didn't want to wait for the next social ... and I heard about your party at Ben's and wished I'd been invited ... and ..."

Bill held the flowers out while talking. Before he could finish, I moved inside his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. I put my mouth over his, even as he tried to talk, and I gave him a thousand-megawatt kiss that I hoped melted the zipper on his slacks.

When we parted slightly, Bill looked pleased. I said, "No, you're the most pleasant surprise of my day. I am so glad you came by; I've been thinking about you a lot, and I've missed our time together. You're just in time for cocktails ... and dinner ... andwhatever we can think of to do after dinner." I grinned coyly at this handsome hunk of a man, and then kissed him really hard again. "I even have a clean toothbrush for you."

From the happy look on his face, I wondered if we'd ever make it to dinner.

###

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers