The Open Door

Story Info
Relaxing evening turns into a nightmare.
2.3k words
4.11
63.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabbycat
Gabbycat
10 Followers

The phone rang. "Damn" I mumbled to myself, then smiled as I looked at the Caller Id. (Blocked Call) it blinked. I answered in the sexiest voice I could without giggling. "Hello?"

"Anne where have you been? You left work over an hour ago and you've not logged on you were home."

I splashed the bathwater I was soaking in with my feet as I giggled softly. "Sorry Jeremy I didn't mean for you to worry." I knew he heard the sound when I heard him groan softly.

"Details, now."

This time I giggled out loud. I loved to tease him. "About my drive home, or about what I'm doing right now?" I asked sheepishly.

"You know very good and well what I want don't play coy with me peaches."

My blood heated as he got more demanding. Even over the phone the man had a presence over my body like no other. "I'm in a bubble bath Jeremy you, umm interrupted."

"Interrupted what? Details." He whispered this time. I was instantly wet, and not from the water.

"The water is hot, and barely covers my breasts. The bubbles cover everything the water doesn't touch. My hair is piled into curls on top of my head to keep it out of the water."

"Where are your hands?"

"On the phone silly."

"Not both of them, I know better."

I smiled at this, he probably did. "One is rubbing my clit."

"What are you thinking about?" His voice went softer and raspier. It sent a chill up my spine.

"You." I admitted easily.

"Good, where were your hands when the phone rang?"

I moaned, as I was getting hotter. "On my tits I was massaging bath gel into them."

"You were playing with your nipples then?"

"Yes baby" I was loosing it and he knew it.

What Jeremy said next I'm not entirely sure. I heard the stairs creak so I got out of the tub. "Jeremy honey I think the kid woke up."

"Okay, I'll wait."

"Alex?" I called down the steps but she didn't say anything. I wrapped my towel around me tightly as I headed down the stairs slowly as I turned off the second landing the front door became visible. It was wide open and creaking in the wind. I turned into the living room to see Alexis asleep on the couch where she had been when I got home. The sitter must have forgotten to lock the door on her way out.

"Anne? What's going on?"

"The front door was open when I came down the stairs babe. It must have been the wind, it doesn't always latch"

"I'll stay on the phone while you check it out."

"Thanks sexy."

I walked through the house checking the rooms one by one. Everything seemed kosher. I tucked the blanket back around Alexis and started back up the stairs. "Oh what a waste of a wonderful bath." I teased Jeremy in the phone.

"Yeah, but there will be others."

I just giggled. Then the phone went dead. I went down the stairs as quickly as I could to get to Alex and get the hell out of the house. As I rounded the end of the stairs to go into the living room a hand grabbed me. I fell to the floor. A body was on top of me instantly with a hand over my mouth. I felt metal press against my cheek and a familiar click of a gun barrel echoed in my ear.

"If you don't want the girl hurt, you won't wake her will you?"

My heart pounded against my ears, I couldn't swallow. My stomach turned at the thought of anything happening to my little girl. I nodded my head that I would comply. My hands were still holding my towel tightly. He ripped it away.

"Stand up and walk back upstairs." He whispered.

I did what I was told I tried to compose myself as I stood. Feeling humiliated to be in front of this stranger with a gun. I was terrified at the same time that he would carry through with his threats. He grabbed my arm impatiently and shoved the gun in my side as he pulled me to the top of the stairs. "Bedroom?" He questioned.

I pointed to the door at the end of the hall. I didn't say anything I was too afraid to speak. I could feel my heart pounding hard, like it would break through the bone and out of my chest. I kept trying to see a way out of the situation but the only way out seemed to be giving him what he wanted and pray that was enough for him to leave.

He pushed me forward. I noticed him grab something out of the bathroom as I lead him through the hallway. When we got to my room he turned and locked the door behind us. "Don't want the little one to come in do we?" he half laughed. Then he grabbed me again throwing me down on the bed face first. "I'm putting the gun down, lay perfectly still or I will pick it back up."

I did what I was told. I heard him removing his belt my heart pounded harder. I had no doubts what was going to come next. He leaned over me running his tongue up my spine.

"So sweet of you to bathe for me before I got here."

I was appalled I wanted to scream but I was so afraid of the consequences I kept my mouth shut. It occurred to me he was holding my daughter hostage without even touching her. The irony almost made me laugh. I felt his hands on my body softly at first he touched my ass first. He ran his calloused hands over the cheeks squeezing them. He got rougher he began to pull then slap. I whimpered as he blows started to hurt. He just laughed.

He grabbed my nearly dry chestnut hair and pulled me back. Stuffing the washcloth he'd taken from my bathroom down my mouth. My cheeks were full and if my mouth wasn't dry enough already from terror it was parched now.

He put my hands above my head and held me there, with his other arm he took the belt he'd removed and swung at my bare ass. I heard the crack. The blow was horrible, the pain surged through my body and I tried to scream. The washcloth muffled it. He laughed at me wriggling in pain.

"Now, now, I know you're a slut I heard you teasing your friend on the phone. I was listening to everything. You're just a little slut who needs her ass spanked." The next blow was harder.

I screamed as loud as I could. Nothing came out. I could do nothing to stop him but cry. The tears streamed down my face and I felt so violated. I know the abuse lasted for minutes but it seemed like hours. I don't know when I realized he stopped. I think when I heard him pull his zipper down.

"Roll over"

Honestly I wasn't sure I could. My ass hurt so bad. I somehow managed to roll to my back without too much whimpering. He slapped my pussy. I screamed again. He pried open my legs and then he put his mouth over my cunt. I felt his tongue dart over my clit. It felt so horrible to have this man licking me. He slid a hand under my ass and he squeezed my bruised ass cheeks. I moaned out of pain. He must have taken it to be pleasure.

"Are you going to cum for me slut. Play with your tits to make it better."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing he thought I was enjoying this. I tried to do as I was told. I squeezed and played with my boobs as he licked my snatch. He was getting very aroused I could feel his cock rubbing against my leg as he worked his tongue into my pussy. Then it happened my body started to take over. My pussy got wet and slicked. I was starting to enjoy his touch. I ground my hips towards his tongue.

"Pinch them slut, pull them, make them hurt or I'll do it for you." I could hear him almost chanting betweens sucks on my clit. His hand dug between the cheeks of my ass, he toyed with my tight little entrance. The closer I got to coming the more he toyed.

I never had my ass played with before. I came when he shoved a finger into the hole. It hurt, but my body didn't care. I spasmed against his tongue my juices flowing freely. I felt him lapping them up.

"So sweet, little sluts like you are always so sweet." He took the finger out of my ass and shoved it in my cunt getting it nice and wet then shoving it back in my ass. Then he pulled the gag out of my mouth and shoved the finger in my mouth until I gagged. "You just need a little more training" he said.

At that he positioned himself straddling my face, he took his hands and placed them on both sides of my head then pressed his cock against my lips. I held them tightly closed. He pinched my nose when I opened for air he pushed his hard cock into my mouth. He stroked his shaft in and out of my mouth. He thrust himself deep down my throat and when I gagged he held himself there forcing me to swallow. I had a hard time breathing around him. He had to know it. He just kept chuckling above me.

"Come on slut suck me, suck me good, suck me like its your life, because it could be."

I felt him pick something up off the bed, I realized soon it was the belt, He brought it down against my pussy and I almost clutched my jaw out of reflex realizing what he might do if I bit I just sucked him harder. He seemed pleased by this. He started pumping me harder and harder. I gagged a few times and he held me there.

"Come on slut suck me, suck me good, suck me hard slut. Oh yes good little slut. Suck me damn good. Yes slut."

He started fucking my face fast and furious I felt his shaft thicken as he was about to loose his load. He stood up. I was shocked as his cock slipped out of my lips. He quickly shoved the washcloth back in.

He picked up my left hand placing it on my tit, the placed my right hand on my cunt. "Keep those there if you want to feel pleasure with what I about to do." He rolled me over. I was confused I wanted to ask what he was going to do as I felt him move behind me and above me on the bed. Then the pain.

It shot through my body; I tensed up trying to kick him off. His weight was too much he just laughed with his cock shoving deeper in my ass each time I bucked back.

"Yes good little slut wants it deeper" with that he shoved it in to the hilt then held me there.

My ass cheeks burnt against his thighs. My body ached to be away from him. He started pumping his rod in and out of me. After a few minutes my body got used to him. He started abusing the tit that wasn't protected by my hand.

"I told you to play with them or I would." He almost hissed in my ear.

His nails bit into my tender nipple. I shook from the pain. He just kept on assaulting my tits as he rammed his rod into my tight little ass.

"I will fuck you like you've never been had before. Then you'll really have details to tell your precious Jeremy"

He made me feel so dirty, so used, and he loved it. He made my ass grind down on the hand covering my pussy. The harder he ground the wetter I started to become. I tried to fight it. I knew I shouldn't enjoy this. I knew I shouldn't want to come. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He pulled the gag out of my mouth. "Does my slut want to come"

"Yes" I whispered

He slammed down harder this time hurting again. "Not good enough bitch"

"Yes baby, your little slut wants to come"

He pulled on my nipples. "Put a finger in your pussy slut now."

I did as I was told needing the release. I felt him fucking my ass faster.

"Put another finger in slut, finger yourself while I fuck your ass."

Once again I did as I was told. I felt him enlarging splitting me in two. He just kept fucking me. He pulled on my nipples and twisted them until I wanted to scream. He bit me as he came. When I felt his teeth against my skin, I came too. I didn't understand it, it just happened. I rocked back against him taking him even deeper. He moaned and collapsed on me.

"I need to piss then I'll go"

To my horror he meant in me. He emptied his bladder into my already sore ass. It burnt as it ran out and down my body. He just laughed. I felt abused, used, empty.

"Don't move until you hear the door close."

I waited while I heard him put his clothes back on. I listened as he footsteps creaked down the stairs. I heard the door close and in panic I grabbed a robe and raced down the stairs to the living room. Alexis lay on the couch peacefully sleeping.

There was a knock on the back door and I was horrified he was back.

"Police. Is everything okay in there?" The lights shone through the windows as I answered the door. Totally disheveled. It seems Jeremy had called the police when the phone line disconnected and he couldn't get back through. They had other emergencies to attend to first.

Gabbycat
Gabbycat
10 Followers