The Open Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
A series of short stories.
1.9k words
3.92
21.8k
22
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tim and Joanne started dating in high school, they should have known their relationship was unique. Cheating was the primary reason most of their friends relationship crumbled. Neither Tim nor Joanne shared the taboo view of having fun with others. By the time they graduated, each had fooled around with other people and shared all the details with each other; in fact, the sharing of the details got both of their juices flowing.

Tim didn't go to college but was fortunate enough to land a great paying job in the auto sector. While he worked, Joanne attended a school out of town working on a degree in English. When Joanne came home for holidays, the majority of the visit was spent in bed either making love or prodding one another for all the glorious details.

The year Joanne graduated she was 23 years old; to celebrate her accomplishment, Tim rented a trailer a few hours north of the city for a long weekend. Against all odds, they loved each other more than anyone could have ever imagined. While out in a canoe on the lake, Tim stopped paddling.

Joanne turned around to see why she was doing all the work, "Am I the only one paddling now?"

"One second!" Tim was turned around digging in his pack while Joanne watched curiously. When he finally turned around he had a strange look on his face.

"Are you okay?" Joanne noted a slight nervousness.

"Joanne..." Tim's voice cracked, "I want to be your wife."

Joanne laughed, "What?"

"Shit." Tim shook his head trying to fix his garbled words, "I want you to be my wife."

"Is this real?" Joanne looked on in disbelief.

Tim smiled awkwardly, "Will you marry me Joanne?"

"Yes!" Joanne stood, the canoe tilted and she fell into the lake with a scream.

Joanne was thankful of the close proximity to shore and stood waist deep with a stupid grin on her face, "Still want to marry this?" She pointed at herself.

Tim stared at her like she was a goddess, "It will take a lot more than seaweed in your hair to scare me away!"

They both laughed and headed to shore. Once the canoe was secure, Tim turned to Joanne and grabbed her left hand; as he stared into her eyes he slipped a solitaire diamond ring on her delicate finger. "I'm glad I was holding on to this tightly when you decided you needed a swim!"

Tim felt his clothes begin to dampen as he held Joanne close and kissed her. The following fall they were married before God, their family and friends; it was a simple yet elegant ceremony. Thanks to the generosity of Tim's parents, a limo whisked them away from their reception to begin their honeymoon journey.

As the limo slid quietly through the city streets, Joanne leaned over and kissed Tim ending with a gentle nibble of his bottom lip. Their eyes locked and Tim smiled at the devilish fire in Joanne's eyes. Without a word she leaned forward again kissing him while simultaneously pressing her hand against his rapidly swelling manhood.

"Take it out", Joanne's words were panted.

Tim didn't need to be asked twice, unzipping his pants he pulled his now rock solid 7 inches into view. Joanne quickly put her hand on it and stroked him. As they kissed she slowly sucked his tongue into her mouth giving a delicious preview of what was in store for his cock.

Tim groaned loudly as Joanne traced the length of his cock with her delicate tongue; as she neared his sensitive head she flicked her tongue wildly at the underside causing his cock to bounce wildly. She loved giving head and always had. Working him hungrily, all she wanted was to feel his cock explode and swallow every drop her husband had to offer.

Staring down, Tim smiled at the sight of the beautiful brunette sucking his cock wildly...my wife. He was so close and so was the airport. His hands tangled in her thick hair as he lifted his hips to meet her mouth. As his cock exploded he groaned so loud the driver lowered the privacy partition to see if everything was alright. As the driver made eye contact with Tim, he smiled and raised the divider once again.

Joanne swallowed every drop of her new husband's treasure. Once satisfied she stroked it a couple times and looked out the window to see where they were. Realizing they still had some time, she hiked her dress up and straddled Tim's lap, "Fuck me!"

Sliding his hands up her silky thighs it was very apparent she had been naked all day under her wedding dress. Holding his cock upright he rubbed the head against her slick opening. He held himself still as Joanne worked him inside her tight little pussy. In no time at all, she was bouncing wildly up and down his cock taking all of him deep inside her.

Tim watched as Joanne's eyes rolled in her head building herself up to a much needed orgasm. Grabbing a handful of her hair he pulled her head back and began thrusting himself up as his right hand pushed her hips down hard. Her moans were loud and wild as she enjoyed every inch of him; staring down she smiled as her first orgasm began to wash over her. As Tim pushed deep inside, she ground her delicate bean against him until she couldn't take anymore.

Sitting on his cock, she was still and took another look to see where they were. Tim pulled her face to his and kissed her as he slowly began to fuck her tightness again, "I'm not done yet!"

Lifting her off him she knew exactly what he wanted and climbed on one of the long seats facing the front of the limo. Tim flipped her dress up exposing her bare ass and buried himself into her. This was what he needed. As he pounded Joanne roughly she screamed and yipped in delight resulting in another check in by the driver.

"If you want to watch, leave the fucking the thing down but shut up!" Joanne's words left her mouth wildly with gasps and moans.

Tim noted the driver opted to watch. As he pounded Joanne's tight little pussy, he could see the driver pulling into the cell phone parking lot; once stopped he turned around in his seat and began to watch intently.

Although they had never been shy about where they made love, neither had been watched so blatantly and Joanne couldn't take her eyes off the driver. As Tim ravished her pussy forcing gasps of air from lips, her eyes remained locked on the driver, "come back here and watch!"

The door opened resulting in a visual assault of bright lighting until the driver was inside with them. Positioning himself on the bench across from Tim and Joanne, he unzipped his pants and pulled his swollen cock out and began stroking it.

Tim pushed the dress as high as he could to give him a better view of Joanne's beautiful ass.

Joanne loved seeing the older man stroking his cock. She couldn't focus and her eyes kept flipping from his gaze to his stroking hand. He was in his early 50's with salt and pepper hair; she couldn't help but think he could easily be one of her father's friends and here he was watching them fuck.

The more he stroked, the more Joanne wanted to taste his cock, "Don't you cum!" She stared into the drivers eyes. "I will tell you when it's time to cum." The driver responded by squeezing the base of his cock firmly.

"Come suck my cock again!" Tim sat on the bench and Joanne quickly spun around. In an instant, his cock was at the back of her throat.

As she sucked, she struggled to pull her dress up to expose her ass to the driver. The thick tulle of her wedding dress was being difficult. The driver quickly switched sides and helped flip her dress up. In view now was the tiniest pussy he had ever seen, slightly stretched and slick with her juices. He could smell her and wanted nothing more than to press his face into her.

Restraining his urges he watched her pussy intently as she sucked wildly on her husband's cock. As his hand stroked his hardness, he casually dropped his free hand down and rested it on her ankle. After a long pause he slowly began massaging her foot and working his way up her calf. With each move he became bolder and was now gently rubbing her inner thigh with the back of his hand.

Joanne could only moan as the drivers hand danced across her delicate flesh. The uncertainty and anticipation of what could happen resulted in her earth shattering orgasm. She had never before orgasmed without stimulation. The driver took it as a green light to move up and immediately started rubbing Joanne's clitoris causing her hips to writhe and quiver extending her orgasm.

Tim did his best to see what was happening but struggled to see over the bulky dress piled on Joanne's back; it was clear that whatever was happening was resulting in Joanne giving him one of the sloppiest blowjobs he ever had.

"Oh my god I need to get fucked!" Joanne sat up on her heels and spun around presenting her dripping pussy to Tim. Taking his cue, Tim didn't waste any time lining himself up and driving his cock to the hilt inside her.

Joanne was delirious with pleasure and through half closed eyes she looked down realizing she was hovering over the driver as he jerked his cock wildly. Lowering herself, she grabbed his cock with one hand and stroked it while laying her face on his thigh and staring up at him.

Although she had sucked many guys off, she had never been with another man with Tim and wasn't sure how he would react. Looking back over her shoulder towards Tim she spoke slowly between breaths, "Should I let him cum now baby?"

"Make him cum!" Tim pounded her harder.

Grabbing the base of his cock she lowered her open mouth taking half his length into her mouth before wrapping her lips around him and sucking. An endless flow of pre-cum filled her mouth as she slowly stroked and sucked at his straining cock.

When the driver started to moan and threw his head back, Tim knew his wife's talented mouth was working her magic on him; he wouldn't last long. Tim picked up his pace trying to time his orgasm with the driver's, "Give her all your cum man! She wants it!"

Tim was on the edge and it only took one comment to make his cock explode, "Fuck, oh fuck baby, take it all!"

Joanne was wiggling her ass in a milking motion taking every drop from Tim's cock as the driver exploded in her mouth with a groan; she swallowed his load quickly giving him a squeeze before removing him from her mouth, "How was that for a tip?"

The driver had an astonished look on his face and ran his hand through his hair, "That was one hell of a tip! Do you need to be picked up after your vacation?"

Joanne and Tim looked playfully at each other before she responded, "Maybe; we should probably get your card just in case."