The Open Minded Tales of a Troller

Story Info
Submissive man discovers attraction to dominant male.
1.4k words
40.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
banter
banter
1 Followers

I'm not sure what made me do it.

After several years of living at my parent's house I finally finished graduate school, got an awesome job and was able to move out on my own. I figured it was time to make time to have some sort of life outside of school/work.

I'm a quirky, sarcastic funny guy that likes to throw kink into my love life. For the past few years I've visited one particular adult web site to "troll." That's what people are called who go to websites just to read/look at pics and not actively participate in whatever the web site was offering. "Trolling" has a bad stigma. But I was always upfront about it in my profile, so I didn't feel remotely bad about it.

One night while on the site I viewed a Dom's profile. I don't know if it was ennui or curiosity but I clicked on it. The profile showed a masculine man in his 50's with a woman, a bed, a cage and assorted "toys." After a few minutes I continued on my way and didn't think about it until I got an email the next day from John.

John's message was short. He wrote: "Why would a troll be looking at my profile? Are you curious or more then curious?"

The more I thought about it the more I was turned on by what happened. I couldn't believe that I would be aroused by an older person...a man no less. He just had a certain masculinity combined with intellectual humor that I liked. After thinking about it I realized that this was a different type of attraction. I didn't want to be intimate with this guy like I yearn to be intimate with a woman. Despite what woman may think some guys like to snuggle, kiss, share intimate thoughts with a woman. This was more of a raw sexual thing. Part of me has always been fascinated by the idea of being controlled and submitting to someone. And since there was no one special in my life at that moment I emailed him back. We emailed each other a few times. John had a submissive woman named Ann but also trained submissive guys too. He seemed to be a relatively level headed person. No alarms where going off so we set up a time to meet and "see what happens."

I gave a friend who is aware of my darker, kinky side the name, time and address of where I was going. I pulled up to the condo and saw him waiting on his porch with a cup of coffee in his hand. It was dusk so I couldn't see his face. But I recognized his burly outline. I gave my friend a ring saying that I was there and that we'd talk later.

"Michael?" He called down.

"Yeah...hi John." I stumbled in reply.

"Let me come down and let you in."

I walked up to his door. He opened it. I couldn't read his face. But he smile, turned around and said come on in.

I followed him upstairs to his apartment. He turned around every once in a while to get a look at me. He was a towering figure and since he was a few steps ahead of me he looked even taller. He opened his door and I followed him in. I looked around real quick. I saw the cage from the picture on the profile, a T.V. with the news on and a woman doing something in the kitchen, presumable his submissive, Ann. John turned around and looked at me for a minute. I didn't know what to do. I looked down barely making eye contact. With out moving his gaze from me, he said to the woman, "Michael is here. What do you think Ann? Do you think he would make a good submissive?"

Ann stopped what she was doing and looked over and responded, "Maybe. Maybe he should prove that he deserves to be taught by you." She smiled.

John smiled and I looked up to him, "You're right. Before we go any further why don't you take off your clothes and get down on your knees."

I paused for a second. Took a breath and started to take off my clothes. There was hardly any room between the door and John. So as I took off my clothes I fell a little back on the door and smiled nervously at him. He smiled back understandingly.

I sank to my knees. The carpet was plush but I knew my knees would get tired fast. Although he was fully clothed his crotch was directly in my face. I could see the out line of the beginnings of a thick mansized cock starting to become aroused. When I settled on my knees and I was with in a foot of his crotch he called to Ann, "What do you think now?"

She replied, "He looks good but he still has not proven how devoted he is."

He replied looking down to me. "You're right." His hands went to his zipper and I looked up to his eyes. I felt a quick, light slap across my face. "I didn't say you could look at me." He continued to unzip his pants. "That's right look at my cock." At that point Ann came over and helped him pull his pants down. I watched in fascination as his semi-aroused cock flopped as he stepped out of his pants. Although we both shaved our penises and both had veins his was larger then my regular size. I was becoming aroused and reached down to "adjust" myself a little.

He slapped me across the face with a little more force. "Don't you ever touch yourself with out my permission you little cock slut! Whatever you have down there is mine to be used as I see fit! Look how pathetic you are on your knees aching to suck my cock." I was shocked. My head was buzzing at this point. He was right. I knew then that at some point tonight I was going to suck a cock for the first time. Who knew what else this man would subject me too.

Ann walked over to my side carrying a leash with a chain on it. When she got down on her knees I noticed she was wearing a collar similar to the one she was putting around my neck. As she got in close I could smell the sex on her masked slightly by a nice light perfume. I relaxed slightly. She wore pink panties and a corset which made her breasts jut out. After the leash was attached she got up and placed the chain in John's hand. It was then I noticed that she was actually wearing a thong. Her ass was cherry red and had lines like she had already been punished today. I felt my heart beat harder.

I looked back at John, keeping my eyes down towards his crotch. His cock now had some pre-cum on it. His large index finger scooped up some and presented it to my mouth. I opened my mouth and he shoved his finger inside. "Get used to sucking. There is a lot more where that came from." After I cleaned it off, he grabbed my collar and shoved me to within an inch of the mushroomed head of his cock. "Look at yourself! You're pathetic! Here you are at the front door of someone you barely know, naked, collared, on your knees and about to give a man a blowjob!"

He continued, "I bet you can't wait to taste it. You're probably thinking about how my cum tastes right now. Well when I cum I'm going to spray it all over your face like the dirty cum faced whore you are! You would love that wouldn't you?"

At that point I was so overwhelmed that I didn't realize he wanted me to respond. He grasped my leash harder and brought his face to mine. "I said wouldn't you?"

"Ye...yes" I mumbled.

"Yes what?" He asked.

"Yes I want to taste you...your cock." I answered.

He stood up tall and once again I was with in an inch of his cock. It was now almost fully erect.

With the leash in hand he demanded, "Tell me you want to suck my cock!"

"I...I want to suck your cock." I responded.

"Say please!"

I answered fervently in one breath, "Please sir, let me suck your cock...I need to suck it...I need your cum sprayed all over my face!" I couldn't believe I just said that! And I might have even meant it.

"Good. Now suck it!" He responded.

I slowly reached up, grasped his thickened cock with my right hand and opened my mouth to suck a man's cock for the first time.

SLAP!!!!!!

My face stung!

"Who the hell said you could use your hands!?!"

banter
banter
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Day with Daddy A young man plays out a daddy fantasy.in Gay Male
Hotel Bartender has first male sex encounter with older man.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Forced Straight College Boy Jim's first taste of freedom leads to forced sexual slavery.in Gay Male
On the Run Lucas finds a home in a small diner run by a gruff bear.in Gay Male
More Stories