The Open Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,034 Followers

The danger of doing the deed in public must have thrilled her right down to the roots of her existence, because she rolled her head around the hood of our truck completely mindless of the fact it hadn't been washed once since hitting the dusty roads. She raised her bottom off the truck to feed me more of the good stuff, grinding it into my mouth. I deepened my tongue and slid my hands down her thighs and alongside my face, spreading her lips and opening her up so I could lick that plate clean.

Just as Kylie came her brains out, I heard a car pull alongside the diner. I looked up to see a Texas sheriff entering the lot with his lights silently flashing. I slapped Kylie's butt, letting her know she needed to get the fuck up. The sheriff gave us a quick burst of siren, which rudely snapped Kylie out of her orgasm. She slid off the hood and grabbed her panties, putting them on while ducking from view behind the truck.

The car rolled just past the back of our truck and stopped when Kylie was in view. His head poked out the window, and he hollered at us to stay put.

The sun had done its share to his face, creasing his eyes and etching in a stern expression I doubt could be changed with anything short of an axe.

His door opened and Kylie covered her bare tits with her forearms. I stood between them.

"Good morning Sheriff. Ya sorta surprised us there."

"That's about how it looked."

"We were jus' about leaving."

"I got word some hanky-lanky was occurring at this location, and it looks to me like the report checked out."

Kylie was so humiliated she wouldn't open her eyes.

"Is it alright if she gets dressed? And I need to get the keys from-"

"You need to stay put, is what y'all need to do. Y'all breeched the law, son!"

I stopped walking and faced him, wondering if he was serious. If what that trucker said was true, this sheriff wasn't exactly against a little "hanky-panky" in the club parking lot. He had something else on his mind, and I was pretty sure I knew what the horny bastard wanted.

"You work here, miss?"

Kylie had withdrawn so far into her embarrassment that she hadn't heard the question.

"Miss?"

I finally spoke. "She starts tonight."

That got her attention, and her wide eyes told me I was in deep shit"

"Well congratulations, darling." He'd stopped looking at me to focus one-hundred percent of his attention on my half-naked wife.

"A pretty girl like you could do alright here. I'm just sorry your first night might hafta follow a day at the station."

I smiled, for no one's pleasure but my own. The son-of-bitch wanted some ass off Kylie, like that would ever happen.

Kylie was biting her tongue at this point––pissed as all hell, but not about to do anything stupid. For as feisty as she was, she could ultimately hold back her temper and behave when serious repercussions stared her in the face. Stupid was my department––getting us out of there was up to me.

The Sheriff kept his gaze on Kylie, waiting for her arms to drop from her tits and present him with an offer he couldn't refuse. Kylie wasn't about to offer anything of the sort, hugging herself tighter and her boots tapping nervously in the dust.

"Can I make a suggestion, Sheriff?"

"Depends." He reluctantly shifted his gaze to me.

"I know you gotta uphold the law, and gotta stay respectable and all, but Kylie would love to have you around tonight. She loves cops."

"Is that right? You love cops, miss?"

"She loves gettin' frisked. Especially while handcuffed. "

His sun-beaten cheeks rose, and he looked like I'd just presented him with a box full of donuts. He was mine.

"Let me give ya a free ticket to her first show." I pulled out my wallet and tugged a hundred-dollar bill free. It was hard to see it go, but at least it was courtesy of the craps table, not my sweat and blood. Luck, she comes, and Luck, she goes.

I offered it over, as he squinted one eye and hesitated to accept.

"This ain't anything more than a ticket to the after show. Bring it tonight."

"And what's this get me?" He took the money and slipped it into his slacks."

"Who knows? Might get ya into that pretty little bottom of hers."

We both checked out Kylie, and the very thought of getting into that pretty little bottom clawed at my patience. She understood I'd just about had us out of there, and she relaxed a little. The Sheriff then apologized for having to go, but asked if she wouldn't mind him coming by in the evening. Kylie's arms then came down, exposing her creamy white tits, and she told him not at all. The California sun is gentle, and had evenly worked its way into her skin, baking all but her tits down to a beautiful gold.

"Now that's really something."

In Kylie's eyes I could see her confidence completely return, and the crazy girl grabbed the side of the truck and hoisted herself up and over the side-wall, landing in the bed. Even I wondered what the fuck she was doing. Then she resumed her dance, using the bed of the truck as her own private stage.

She hadn't known about the trucker, but our friend the sheriff stood right there, eyes fixed on her as she flung her ass left and right and held the cab for support. She lowered herself almost to the floor, her butt broadening and her panties stretching thin. She rose back up, that butt dramatically swinging to a heated rhythm.

"Miss, as much as I appreciate this, this just ain't the time for it. You're gonna have to save it for tonight."

She spun around then, reached down, pulled off her left boot, and tossed it towards the end of the truck bed. She threw her right one straight at me, and I caught it just before the boot heel nailed my chest. That sexy ball of fire tried to get a rise our me as payback, and fucking well did. But she'd lost her mind in the process, and despite the sheriff's request to stop, she squeezed her tits and rocked her body to a sexy beat inside her head.

"Miss, it's Sunday. We gonna have folks coming from church looking for waffles at the diner. I can't have you moving to your daddy in the grave when they show."

Once again she ignored his warnings, turning so her rear faced us, and then caressed her hands down her inner thighs and back up again until they were planted on her panty covered bottom. She bent over, and peeked back at us from the side, hiding the rest of her body behind that sweet voluptuous ass.

She then stood facing us, and slipped two fingers in-between her red swollen lips to suck on.

"Miss, this is going to be the last time I tell you..."

"Kylie!" I shouted, "Whatchu doing girl?"

Her finger came out of her mouth, and she trailed them down between her lively tits. She hadn't heard a word we said. This was Kylie without her fancy soaps and creature comforts. The hot sun blazing on her, sweat leaking off her like a two-dollar shower head. But she looked and smelled tastier than ever. She presented her backside again, that slinky spine behaving like a cobra luring its naive prey. The heat took her from me, she was possessed. The devil hiding in the southern heat had pocketed another raving beauty.

She tugged the hem of her panties, the very top of her crack coming into view. The etched skin bracketing the Sherriff's mouth dropped down, and our friend was either going to arrest her or fuck her, neither of which would I let go down. He reached for his cuffs, but I leapt up onto the truck bed and took hold of her arm before he freed the cuffs from their leather belt pouch.

"I got her, Sheriff. She'll be cool now." I pulled her to the tailgate, and sat her down I handed her both boots and both socks, and then my wife slipped them on, as I ran over to the brush to find the keys.

By the time I'd found them, the sheriff was in his car. As I jogged back, he called out, "You git some clothes on that girl." Then he smiled. "At least until theclubopens." He spiced up the word 'club' by thickening his Texas accent. He then looked over Kylie one last time. "Unless you wanna finish up your dance in a cage, you mind your new sheriff, ya hear." He then tipped his hat and drove off.

I stood in front of Kylie, looking at her like the brave, sexy, little mystery she was, as she innocently swung her boots back and forth.

"Showin' off fo' the sheriff, huh? You crazier than an ecstasy filled piñata!"

She'd called my bluff and I folded, and she was all smiles about it. "Can we please get to San Antonio now?"

"There's just one thing I gotta do." I turned around and walked to the big rig where the trucker lay low inside. The little snitch saw me coming and fired up the trucks big engine rattled to life. He threw it into gear just as I reached him. The smoke spewing monster lurched forwards, and I jumped up onto the step leading up to the cab. I grabbed the anchor bar mounted next to the door and banged hard on the window.

"Bitch, you best get your ass out of here!"

The rig faced the wrong way for getting out, and so he drove a wide U-turn, circling Kylie as she stood topless by the truck, no longer bothering to cover her tits in the slightest.

"If I get this door open, your snitch-ass is going to the hospital!"

I barely heard him yell back as he pressed his cell phone to the window. "I'm calling the Sheriff back, you crazy idiot!"

As he drove past the front of the Road Hump I jumped off, and then watched him maneuver the long truck through the narrow passage between the diner and the row of junipers, out through the diner's lot and on to the asphalt road.

Kylie was left in the center of a huge ring of settling dust. "You knew that gross trucker was there? Yousoneed to make this up to me in a big way. Now can we please go?"

"You danced naked in front of a cop. I think you owe me."

"Not a chance bully-boy, you absolutely asked for that one."

As I walked towards her I pulled off my T-shirt, exposing what Kylie once described as classically strong and irresistible. I was about to test just how irresistible.

"What are you doing now?"

"Making it up to you."

"Put your shirt back on, it's going to take more than you getting off to make this up to me."

I unbuttoned my jeans, and let my fly hang open, my pubs sprouting over the over the top of my drawers.

"Albee, can we just go? I don't want that cop to come back."

"We'll go! But first I'm gonna make you cream!"

"Oh brother!"

Four more steps and my jeans had dropped to my ankles. I was also in front of her now, staring into her blue eyes, both of us down to our underwear.

"You're staring at me like we're about to do something, and we'resooonot."

I leaned forward and kissed her, gently at first and then deep and hard. She couldn't help but respond, our tongues feverishly swapping worlds. Then we broke, and I could see in her eyes she'd lost her urgent need to split out of there. For appearance sake, she pleaded anyway.

"Please Albee, please can we go?"

I kissed her again, lifting her up to sit her on the tailgate. Her legs grabbed me and her fingers dug into my back. We remained locked together until I was certain she was beyond self-control. When I felt her hands slide onto my broad chest, I knew she was mine, and broke our kiss to whisper into her ear.

"I love when my tough little angel momentary falls from grace––becoming a nasty minded girl while the big O's got her by the throat."

"I so hate you. Albee. I can't stand being helpless and that's all I ever am around you."

"The world will have to go through me first, so you are far from helpless."

"It's not the world I need to be afraid of."

"Is that so?"

"My father's right about you, I married trouble."

"I can't argue with the man, but the way I see it, if you ain't trying to claw yourself out of a grave, then you just ain't realized you're in one."

"None of this will ever catch up with you, will it? There's some crazy sexy thing about you that makes you untouchable."

I looked down, where her hand had crept into my underwear and stroked my cock. I smiled, and so did she. "OK, untouchable to everybody but me."

I leaned her back and stripped the underwear off her legs, and with my tongue still alive from the taste of her mouth, I treated it to the desert of her pussy.

Kylie tastes good. She wets up in seconds and her juice is thin, slick, and warm. My tongue explored her hot little cooch, parting the springy folds and plunging into the burning recess. She pleaded for me to wait, but it was the last thing in the world she truly wanted. Whatever Southern devil possessed her, he'd really heated up that pussy good.

I finally did remove my mouth, and told her I'd stop there if she really wished me to.

"Maybe just a few more minutes."

"I thought so. And what if the sheriff checks back in?"

She teasingly blinked her eyes and wrinkled her nose. "Well, you'll just have to kill him."

"Shit girl!" I hooked my arms under her knees and rocked her backwards. I tugged my shorts down and my tallboy sprung free. I rested my hand on her crotch, just above the dainty divide, and brought my cock up against it like a buffalo about to bust into a teepee.

"Oh god, Albee. You make me so utterly crazy. Fuck me, honey. Fuck me please!"

Like a gentleman I obliged, and like a beast I crashed my wife's pussy in one deep stroke. Inside was so warm and wet my dick landed like a fat man cannon-balling into a Jacuzzi. She cried for mercy and she cried for more. My wife lit up like a goddamned Las Vegas sign.

"That bold dance of yours didn't leave much to the imagination."

"I take it I had a fan?"

"Hells yeah!"

"Do you think our friend the sheriff was a fan"

"Do I even hafta answer? And the poor son-of-a-bitch actually thinks he's getting some of this tonight."

"We could always stick around."

"You'd want that crazy kook's cock after gettin' some grade-A Albee Forester in ya? Would you really,Mrs. Forester?"

"Not on my life. Oh god, Albee, I'm gonna come! I'm yours, baby. Give me all you got. Give it to me right here in this bum-fuck strip club parking lot!""

I ran my hand under her butt until my pinky bumped my cock as it slid in her snatch. I gave it to her, alright. Damn was I hard. Damn was she soft. Damn was I wrecking my stripped down bride something nasty.

I churned that creamy pussy until I whipped it into orgasm, her ass jerking up off the padded truck bed and bumping back down. She cried to the ghostly morning moon. "Oh fuck, Albee! Oh fuuuuck, Albeeeeee!"

I raised her ankles over my head, bending her backwards some, making Kylee's snatch an easy target to spike in the chub.

She became about as worked up as I'd ever seen her, screaming my name into the open air, and I took advantage of it by I slipping a pinky into my wife's tight little booty. Her ass jerked until my finger popped out.

She grabbed my forearm tight and leaned her head forwards. "I don't want to disappoint your stripper fantasy, but I can't be a full-on on total slut for you, at least not out here in the middle of nowhere."

I just smiled back, and she sighed as she collapsed her head down on the pad. She knew I'd get some before we drove out. She doesn't have a choice in times like these. I'm "irresistible", and my pinky had teased her something cruel, and a nasty minded girl like Kylee couldn't let it go until that itch got scratched.

I grabbed her thigh, pulled out and flipped her like a pancake. I then leapt up onto the truck bed, stood over her, and hooked my arm around her waist. I'm a strong mother-fucker, and I carried Kylie like a doll towards the cab. I set her down, and she stood grabbing the roof, with her legs spread for me. From behind I took her pussy again, getting deep and fast in no time. I quickly taught her how a Southern man gets his swagger.

The girl was worked up. There weren't no more worries about the sheriff or anyone else catching us, the only thing preying on her mind was my devil's dick helping itself to its angel's little lusty halo. God she felt good. The beautiful flowing flesh of her puss parted in mirrored calligraphic curves around my cock. Every dip was like biting into a ripened peach.

I ran my hand up her back and took hold of her hair. I had trouble buying this beautiful girl had not only hooked up with me, but had become my wife. Now I ain't never had a shortage of women wanting to get busy, but Kyle wasn't one of those mamas. The night after our first date, after spending hours in a candle light booth just talking, after walking around King's Harbor to the sound of the roaring sea, I laid alone in bed, still seeing her face, smelling her smell, and pretty much hearing her thoughts alongside my own. I vowed to win her heart, to never let her get bored, and to never lose her.

I looked at my cock slipping into her fine sweet pussy, and realized she'd been inside me long before I got up in her. I slapped that gorgeous ass, telling her to giddy up and go, and she did.

"Oh fuck, Albee, you make me so crazy! Oh fuck, Albee! Oh fuck, Albee!Oh fuck me, Albee!" Her voice then seized up on her and I knew she was coming again. In a faint squeal she finally begged, "Fuck me, fuck me haaaaaaarrrrd!" And then, after a labored breath, added, "In the ass."

She folded tighter at the waist, presenting that hungry asshole like a trooper. I eased in, and moments later I owned Kylee's butt right out in the open.

My wife's head hung down below the truck bed sidewalls, so anyone peeking around the corner of the diner wouldn't have seen her face, just knees and shoulders converging into a raised ass, and my big frame busting anal on it from behind.

I watched my dick slide in between her cheeks. The skin between her legs was so smooth and tight that light danced across it like satin. The sight of it was too much and was about to hurl me over the edge, so I pulled out and lifted her to the center of the truck bed. I hugged her off the ground as my dick found its way inside her wet warm wonderland once more. I kissed her passionately, pure love talking control of my mouth. I stood as she gripped me with both arms and legs. For roughly ten minutes I listened to her noisy breath as it passed by my ear and I breathed heavily beside hers. I can't really explain what we had, but it felt like I'd reached the top of Mount Everest. My entire life spread out before me and it was a beautiful view, but I new I'd peaked. Nothing could be finer than what Kylee and I achieved in that moment, and I preferred the thought of dying over climbing down off her. Looking back I was wrong, my love and desire for her would grow every day, her life stretching on beside mine into an endless sunset. She'd be a part of my world I could never roll without.

I squeezed the soft ass as my dick slid up between the cheeks. The southern devil possessing my wife gripped my dick in a wicked tight clench. We'd grown so hot I felt flames crawling up our bodies. I couldn't take another second of it, and my balls tightened as come shot up my shaft and into Kylee's sweet snatch. She'd had taken to moaning unsteady in my ear, and the sound lowered into momentary disappointment as she realized we were descending down from the mountain. I kissed her long and hard and then let her slide down my body until she sat on the padded truck bed.

She gave my cock one final kiss before we climbed into the truck naked and drove off. We were still six hundred up and crazy hot for each other, which, if you ask me, ain't such a bad way to kick off a marriage.

Odeon
Odeon
1,034 Followers
12