The Opera - Her First Time!

Story Info
Young woman at the opera for the first time.
1.4k words
4
24k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into John and Teresa's driveway thinking about all the times I visited them over the last three years. John was my associate at work who seem to have it all, beautiful home, beautiful wife and daughter. While I am the other hand divorced and without a family of my own. I rang the doorbell and waited a couple of minutes and rang it again when no one answered. After a couple of tries I went to the side of the house. Looked over the gate. As I suspected they were in the backyard enjoying the late afternoon sun.

"Hey John. It's me Dave."

"Come on in," he called.

As I walked around the side of the house I could see Teresa and Kami swimming in the lap pool. I sat down next to John and he poured me an iced tea.

"Hey buddy what brings you by?"

Just as I was about to answer Teresa steps out of the pool as she walks over to the table and grabs a towel to dry herself off. I couldn't help but admire her lean swimmers body. Refocusing quickly I say "I've got these tickets to the opera for tomorrow night but my date canceled and I don't want to go alone. I thought both of you could use the tickets and have a night on the town. I also have reservations at Maxim's for a late dinner. It's on me if you would like to go."

Teresa laughs. "It figures, John and I are going away for the weekend. And we would have loved to have gone and seen Madame Butterfly. I took Kami several years ago but I don't think she really understood it. And it's such a lovely opera and so inspiring."

Just then Kami walked over from the pool to dry herself off. "Oh Mom I was just too young to really enjoy. But I do remember how elegant everyone looked during the intermission."

As she was talking my eyes drifted over her magnificent 18-year-old body. She had changed from a awkward girl to one voluptuous woman.

"Well Kami, why don't you take the tickets and take your boyfriend with you.I think you'd really enjoy it now that your little older. It would give you a chance to be elegant and beautiful as well" Teresa said, "Would that be okay Dave?"

"Yep, I think you'd really enjoy it, it's my favorite Opera." Dave replied.

Kami blushed and said "When I told Jimmy that Mom and Dad restricted me to the house while they were gone and told me not to have any parties or any boys over he decided to go surfing with the guys for the weekend. So I don't have anybody to go with."

"Oh Kami that's to bad"

Then John spoke up. "Now let's see here, we have two tickets and two people who'd like to go but don't have anybody to go with them. Dave why don't you take Kami. I'm sure you'd both have a good time and some fun. Much better than just sitting at home alone."

"That's great idea. Dave you could explain to Kami what the opera's really about and she would probably then enjoy it much more. Then both of you wouldn't have to sit around brooding about being alone for the weekend." Smiling, at Kami and Dave, Teresa looked from one to the other and then back.

"Mom, he doesn't want to drag a kid to the opera. Even if I would enjoy it. Would you?"

"Kami, it would be my pleasure to take you. If you don't mind going with an old guy?"

"It's great then it's a date. When do you want her to be ready?" Teresa giggled.

We all laughed and agreed I pick her up at 6:30.

The next day at around three o'clock the phone rang. It was Kami "Hi Dave. I was wondering what are you going to wear to the opera? Are you going to dress up? I was hoping that we could, but I wasn't sure."

"Okay, I'll wear my tux. Will that work for you?"

"That will be a great! Uhm, What kind of dress goes well with a tux? I don't want to look out of place. Would a prom dress be okay?"

"Well you can never look out of place in a black dress. Do you have one? If you don't you might look in your mom's closet I'm sure she's got one that would look just great on you."

"That's great idea! Okay I see at 6:30." She was obviously excited and looking forward to the evening.

Kami ran upstairs to her mother's bedroom and walked into the closet. She looked at a dozen dresses when she finally came to a black cocktail dress. She pulled off her T-shirt and shorts and slipped the dress over her head. It fit perfectly. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought "Well I don't look like a kid in this. Jimmy would be all over me if I ever wore this out with him."

She decided to take a bubble bath in her mom's bathroom. As she was relaxing in the water and running a stimulating luffa sponge over her body she thought about the way Dave had looked at her when she gotten out of the pool. And how she had felt when his eyes moved over her body.

That same warm tingling feeling between her thighs was suddenly back again. She slid her bare hand over her breast and touched her nipple. It immediately rose and became even more sensitive. She wondered what his touch would feel like? Her hands slid down between her thighs and over her clit which she slowly began to rub.

Within minutes her body was fully aroused. She tried to focus on Jimmy's image as she plunged her fingers into her pussy. But her mind kept coming back to Dave's eyes as he had explored her body. She began moaning and calling his name as she reached her orgasm. She lay back in exhaustion and began thinking of the possibilities ahead of her tonight.

After a few moments she finished bathing, shaved her long shapely legs and dried herself off. She slipped on a thin silk Shorty robe that she left untied, enjoying the partial view firm breasts. She sat in front of the mirror and began applying her makeup. Her mother had taught her how to accentuate her natural beauty. She decided to go with an evening look that highlighted her high cheekbones and clear eyes. Her mother had told that less is more, then you'll look beautiful and not cheap.

She walked back into the bedroom and over to her mother's dresser. She searched around for a few moments finding a small black lace thong and silk thigh high stockings. She slipped them on feeling very sexy as she it. She slipped the dress over her head and zipped it up on the side. She stepped into a pair of Jimmy Choo 4 inch stiletto sandals making her legs even more shapely. As she looked at herself in the mirror she decided to remove the pin holding the neckline together. Now the plunging neckline went to below her firm ripe breasts and allowing for an even more spectacular view of them.

She put a dab of her mother's most expensive perfume between her breasts, at her wrists, the back of her thigh and then on impulse pulled her skirt up and put some on the sides of her thong.

The doorbell rang downstairs just as she was slipping on 24 inch gold rope necklace that hung perfectly between her breasts. She went downstairs and opened the door. Smiling to herself has Dave's eyes moved over her body making her feel more like a woman and she ever had before.

"Well I can see you like it! I guess we will be elegant." And then in a moment of self-doubt she asked "It's okay isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, my God you're incredibly beautiful!"

She blushed grabbed her bag and jacket and they went out the door to his car. As she got in she decided to let him enjoy the view. Once in the car she crossed her legs knowing that the top's of her stockings were still showing. When he got in the car she noticed a distinct bulge in his pants and that his eyes kept moving from her thighs to her breasts and back again.

As they drove away her mind flashed back to her thoughts during the bubble bath and she smiled at the wonderful possibilities ahead. She felt that warm tingle begin again between her thighs as her nipples hardened in anticipation.