The Opera - Her First Time! Ch. 02

Story Info
Later at the opera.
1.3k words
3.93
11.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kami was pleased with herself as she and Dave drove to the opera. She carried on a lively conversation and kept on crossing her legs and turning sideways to face Dave. She knew she was teasing him, and she loved the effect it was having on him and her. He was obviously turned on and she could definitely feel her own body tingling all over.

When they got to the opera Dave pulled up to the valet parking area. As the valet opened her door she let her dress rise above her silken hose and watched his eyes almost burst when he took in the view of her cleavage and slender thighs. She enjoyed the effect she could have on men when she wanted to.

When Dave came around the car she took his arm, pressing her full breasts against him, as they walked into the opera. She felt the men's eyes move over her body taking in all of her charms. They quickly went to the orchestra section and took their seats just as the opening music started.

After the first overture Kami leaned towards Dave and whispered "Oh I love this! The music is so beautiful and the costumes are unbelievable. Thank you very much, this is wonderful." Then she reached over and took his hand in hers, holding it until the first intermission.

They walked out into the lobby and Dave asked her what she would like to drink. She leaned towards him and whispered "Dave, could I have a champagne please. Mom and dad let me have a drink every now and then. It would just be perfect for tonight."

Dave smiled, looked in her eyes for a moment. "Okay, just one because it's your first opera. I want you to really enjoy it."

In a couple of moments he returned with two flutes of champagne. They sip the champagne and talk about the music and the meaning of the opera. Dave couldn't help but notice the way Kami held her glass close to her body, between her firm breasts and how she kept moving her hand up and down the flute ever so seductively.

He thought to himself "My god she is a beautiful sexy woman. If I was 10 years younger I'd be all over. Her body just screams for attention. If she only knew what she was doing to me right now."

The bell ending the intermission sounded. Kami took a final swallow of her champagne and then stepped towards Dave and leaned in to him. Her body lightly pressed against his as she whispered "Dave, I don't know if you know this. I have had a crush on you ever since I was 14. This is a dream come true for me. I just want you to know this is the best night of my life. I also want to know that I am 18, legal, not a virgin, and you really turn me on!" And then she leaned up and kissed him full on the lips while he stood in shocked awe.

"Now let's go enjoy the rest of the opera." She smiled seductively and took as arm.

As they sat down she leaned herself against his arm resting her head on his shoulder and placed his hand on her thigh as the music began. When the lights went down she slipped her delicate hand down on to his thigh and squeezed it. All through the second act she occasionally gently stroked his thigh.

As he glanced towards her his eyes moved from her beautiful face to her full breasts. When she breathed her breasts would slightly pull away from her dress allowing him an unobstructed view of her erect nipple. Slowly he began to move his hand up and down her thigh as well. His state of arousal was growing by the minute.

Her hand moved up his thigh and then began rubbing his erection through his pants. She looked up into his eyes as he leaned into her and kissed her. It was a tender kiss that began with growing passion. Her mouth opened and he slipped his tongue into her mouth encountering her probing tongue. After a moment he said "Come with me." They both slipped out of their seats and walked to the side aisle way where they stepped out of sight of the audience. He quickly turned and took her in his arms crushing her to his body. His kiss was much more passionate and demanding. She pulled herself up fully against him and was equally passionate in return.

"Dave, let's find some place quick. I want you inside me now. I don't want to wait another minute."

They walked quickly to the stairwell and descended into the theater company dressing room area. Just ahead of them the lead soprano left her dressing room to go up on stage. They stepped in her room and began quickly undressing each other. Dave's heart almost stopped when he slipped the dress of Kami's shoulders and it dropped to the floor. Her body was better than even imagined. Her breasts were ripe and firm, defying gravity was delicious pink nipples fully erect begging for his lips to touch them. She had narrow waist that swelled to full hip's and slender thighs. She pushed her thong down off her hips and it dropped to the floor. Her bush was slightly trimmed and inviting.

She unbuckled his slacks and pulled his boxers down below his knees. She kneeled down and took his member in her hands and began kissing it. As she began taking more and more of it into her mouth. He put his hands behind her head and began urging her onward. He looked down and he could see her lovely eyes staring up at him as he found himself plunging deeper and deeper into her mouth. Just before he was about to cum he pulled out of her mouth and lifted her up and kissed her deeply. Then he carried her to the settee and laid her down upon it.

His kisses quickly moved from her mouth, to her neck, down over her breasts. Stopping for a while to suck and tease her nipples and then moving to her wet pussy. She was completely aroused her body was aching for his kisses. His tongue explored her labia, the entrance to her vagina and concentrating on her clitoris. Her hips began rising to him, urging him on with her own intensity of needs.

Again he pulled away from her only this time he centered his thick 10 inch long erection over her sex. Slowly he began pushing it in, penetrating her with a gentle passion that built steadily as their bodies responded to each other. Each time the head of his penis passed over her G. spot she'd moan and when he was fully in her and pressing his body hard against hers he was stimulating her clitoris again. His hands explored her breasts pulling gently on her nipples causing her to moan even louder. She wrapped her legs around his waist and then pulled them up even further on his body to increase her simulation. Finally in a heaving orgasm she screamed his name as he came deep inside her. He pumped in and out even faster as he came again and again.

After what seemed an eternity they collapsed in each others arms. Completely spent they lay listening to their ragged breathes and the sound of the opera above them.

As he looked at her he saw she was crying. "I'm sorry Kami. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No it's just that that is the most beautiful experience of my life. I never thought sex could be like that. And then the music at this moment just overwhelmed me." She smiled at him and began kissing him in earnest. Hoping they had enough time before the finale to enjoy each other again.