The Opera Show

Story Info
The music brings you together.
1.2k words
4.55
12k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were planning a date in celebration of you getting a full ride to Clemson of your masters, and I recommended we visit the local theatre and opera house, to see what they were featuring. The opera house was having a showing that evening of a famous Italian opera piece, and I knew one of the sitters. He guaranteed me a free pair of seats for the two of us.

We got dressed up, you in a tight black dress w/ small flecks that caught the light and shined, and myself in a black tuxedo I had gotten a while ago. As we dressed for the evening, we reveled in each others bodies, amazed at the curves and lines contained by each other. We barely made it on time to the opera house, and my friend quickly directed us into the bowels of the building. We had thought we'd be given a pair of cheap seats in the bottom and back of the theatre, but as we climbed the third flight of stairs we glanced at each other in glee. My friend hustled us into a personal balcony, whispering, "The couple that usually sits here called in saying they weren't coming, and since you did me that favor that time..." I wave him away after we both express our extreme thanks.

He leaves, closing the blinds around us, just as the lights dim and the first actors walk onto stage. During the first few acts, we sit enthralled by the play, even though we can't understand them, we hang off every word. As the curtains close, the house lights flood on, basking the whole building in a glowing light. We squint against the light, and I raise my hand to block the shine from your dress.

You laugh at my expression and lower my hand with yours, unwittingly dragging my hand to your lap. The lights die, and as the actors return, I notice my hand's placement when you move your thigh, and I adjust to keep my hand on you. I see you move to look at me out of the corner of your eye, and you barely smile.

I move my hand higher... slowly dragging your dress higher on your knees and you shift, quietly whispering "not here, not right now...hehe" I nod, smiling, and shift my hand from you lap to your shoulder, slowly drawing you closer. We begin cuddling as the third act begins, you lay your head on my shoulder, sighing as I wrap you closer to my strong chest.

We smell each other's scents - yours is sweet and slightly scented of apricots, while mine is stronger, more masculine, but still a little soft. I decided to wear cologne tonight for the special occasion, and the new scent on me interests you. You burrow deeper into my shoulder, causing me to shift slightly, inadvertently causing my hand to rub your chest.

You shudder slightly as my palm passes over your nipple, but you don't pull away when I begin massaging your wonderful chest, you actually push yourself into it slightly, allowing your mouth to open barely as you run your tongue over your lips. I look down on you, and you gaze up. staring into my eyes I see yours sparkle mischievously and you begin rubbing my chest.

We shift positions again, and you are now in my lap as the solo voice on stage is matched by another slightly higher, sweeter voice. As they sing in unison, so do we. I massage you through your dress, feeling you become more excited every minute. You stroke my legs and arms, pulling me harder into your body, forcing me to grasp you tighter.

We grin as you turn on me, and seductively remove your dress's straps, letting it fall and expose your black lace brazier. I look into your eyes, and holding your sides I nuzzle into your bosom, kissing and rubbing your breasts and neck. You run your fingers through my hair, and grasping me, force to your breast, where I continue to tongue and kiss your nipples, working them to upright buds of arousal I remove your brazier, and alternately kiss every piece of your breasts as I hold them in my hands.

You moan lightly, your voice urging me on. We no longer notice the music, the lights, or even the alluring Italian songs, we are in our own world, and as they enter their fifth act, we have shifted again. We are now standing, and you luxuriously remove my jacket, tie, and shirt in short order. I stand next to you, and slip your dress off your full hips, all the way to the floor.

You work on my belt as I continue to massage your chest, slowly sliding my hands across your entire body. We together get my pants off and I move you to the edge of the balcony. You pause slightly, aware again of how many people are below us, but as I come up behind you, your thoughts flit away on the melody, my hard body pressing against yours, my arms wrapping around you, pulling you close, assuring you against anything in the world as I enter you slowly.

I prolong the entry as long as I can, letting you feel each inch enter into you. I reach down to manipulate your clit as I begin pumping into you, slow and strong, matching my pace to that of the man on stage's slow deep singing. You begin moaning, low at first, so I reach around and kiss you, muffling you cries of pleasure as I suddenly become aware of the people in the audience.

As the man on stage retreats into the background, his lover appears and starts singing also. You take over the motion as the woman on stage does too, slowly driving to her rhythm, working yourself up to the impending orgasm. You bend completely over the railing, trying to let me enter you more. I grasp your shoulders, steadying you before we both go over the edge, figuratively and literally.

As the song reaches it's peak, so does our passion, our love becomes too powerful to contain, you begin crying out our passion, you begin quieter than the singer, and slowly announce our presence as you match then overtake the volume of the singer. Your orgasm strikes, and after a final cry, you slump backwards against me as I come to my peak, releasing myself into you. We kiss long and hard... then begin giggling and laughing outright as what we've just done hits us full blast.

We quickly dress ourselves, and while we are still searching for your lost underwear, my friend returns and quickly hustles us out of the balcony saying "You're performance was very noticeable, you better get going..." So we get moving, rushing and giggling to ourselves as we approach the backdoor. We leave the building and circle around to the front to retrieve our car. As I shut the door for you, I happen to notice a couple walking out - whispering together as they hold something between them. I climb into the car with a grin, and as we drive home for an encore, I fill you in on the lost underwear....