The Operative: File 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

"Why are you carrying three whips? You only have two hands."

He blinked in confusion, then looked down to where my thigh was making contact with the inside of his thigh, a heavy smirk playing across his face.

"I'm not."

My eyes widened even more.

"Dear sweet god!"

"I suppose I probably am." He sneered.

Shaking away my shock at what was apparently the most monstrous member I'd ever encountered in my life, I arched my back, letting the size and firmness of my chest test the whip that was binding me. Adding a deep breath, I gave myself enough slack to free the hand that held the vibe.

"Pain is stronger. You're going to spend a long time learning that, Operative."

I shook my head, flicking the vibe; its tip began to glow, a shaft of light protruding a few inches from it.

"Unfortunately I don't have a long time. Luckily, unlike torment, ecstasy is quick!" With these words I wrenched my hand up, jamming the glowing vibe tip against his temple. My gadget worked perfectly, causing to emit a strangled cry, his face contorting as he dropped to the ground.

"What the Hell?" Said Agent Verant, that beautiful black man groggily.

"something I had the boys in the lab whip up for me, Agent." I explained as I untied him. "His brain just had an orgasm and his body hasn't had time to catch up yet."

"Wow!" Said Verant, rubbing his wrists. "Shouldn't we kill him?" He asked.

"No time for that." I lied, pushing the younger agent out the doorway with me. As we slipped down the hall, I could hear the shred of fabric; whatever beast lay inside The Specialist's pants had clearly destroyed its home as he hardened in response to my Climax Knife.

* * *

We were alone in the cabin on the way home when I pulled the magnum from beneath my seat, leveling the gun at Agent Verant's head, point blank.

"So we should talk." I explained.

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a tank.

"Yeah. Ok." He managed.

"What did you tell The Specialist?"

"Nothing."

"My nipples get hard when people lie to me, Sean."

"Really?" He asked, flicking a glance at one of my stiff nubs poking through my blouse.

"No. It's just cold in here. Now what did The Specialist ask you about?"

"Project Epsilon."

"What did you say about it?"

"That I didn't know anything related to it."

I clicked the hammer back on the gun.

"Then you confirmed for him that it exists. I'm sorry Sean. I'm going to have to put you down."

A drop of sweat trickled down his beautiful, shaved, chocolate-skinned head.

"Really?"

"Unless you've got a twelve in dick, or some more personal reason for me to report this to command. Do you have a foot of cock?"

"No." He said sadly. "I don't have a 12 inch dick."

"Than I'm sorry, I'll nee--" He interrupted me continuing his sentence.

"It's more like 13 and one quarter, but at least it's thick."

I flicked the safety on and dropped the gun.

"I think we can work something out." I said as I worked his huge dick out of his fly. The thick black stalk still lay limp as I lowered my head to rub its velvety texture all over my face in genuine appreciation.

I tugged and squeezed his huge high and tight balls as I coated the now stiffening cock in drool, amazed at how fast the cock was beginning to drool right back, leaking pearly precum the second it hardened.

It was a gusher! His hot dick sauce flowed down in thick rivers, totally coating my hand and face, and chin, soaking through my blouse such that my breasts could be seen beneath.

I lovingly smeared his lust-liquid into his cock and balls, enjoying how his dark skin glistened. Arching his seat back, he put his hands behind his head with a smug smile. He was a man who was clearly accustomed to being given lots of head.

I scooped up his black sac and locked my lips around his fountaining head, just sucking spunk from him, swallowing with an audible gulp every few moments when it filled my mouth, the sweet Manbrosia was intoxicating and I found myself daydreaming of The Specialist. I was wondering if his organ was as alabaster as the rest of his gorgeous skin, if what I felt had been genuine, his dick was considerably larger than the one I was feeding from now.

I plunged my head down suddenly, lodging over half the magnificent monster into my throat, amazed at how the thick prespunk made me gurgle and gargle deep inside.

As I finally pulled off with a gasp, a pop, a sputter, and a dozen gooey strands linking my to his cockhead he looked down at me with a smirk.

"So, you gonna say your sorry?"

"What?" I asked in annoyance as time cost me several precious precum ropes that fell to the seat below.

*SPLAT!* He suddenly smacked me across the face with his shaft, all my hard-earned tendrils of precum exploding away from me.

"For almost killing back there!"

I grabbed one of those big fat balls of his in each hand.

"I fucked 50 inadequate men to get you free today junior, if you think I'm in the mood to play submission, you'd better adjust your attitude quick!"

"Hey! You have no right to--" I swung my torso as I pulled up my shirt, bludgeoning him with two heavy tit-punches.

This stunned him, and by the time he blinked the stars from his eyes, I was straddling him, hands on the armrests of his seat. I jammed my hips down, finally feeding my poor starved little puss a proper meal.

"FUCK YOU'VE BEEN ISSUED A BIG SIDEARM, AGENT!!!" I screamed as I let myself glide up and down the humongous hammer, filling myself with 8, 9, 10, 11 inches of meat. My ass was determined to meet his big balls where they lay piled in his lap.

He might have tried to talk, but my tits were relentless, pummeling his head every which way, cramming his mouth full of breast meat, not giving him even a second to orient himself.

I took out all my frustrations slamming my ass down hard, venting my indigence and contempt and triumphant fury at all the guards echo through the airplane in the sound of my ass slapping his meaty thighs.

I fucked him like he was nothing to me. I made him my slut. My bitch. My studly man-whore.

The obscene noise of my damp hole relinquishing his thick shaft was followed by a near-silent moment; we both panted a few breaths.

Then I slammed down with all my might, and he roared with his face contorted in savage ecstasy. He was clearly not used to being ridden this fast or this hard. His orgasm was as copious as his precumming would indicate, pressure actually swelling deep within my womb from the strength and volume of it.

On this plunge I arched my hips down, truly engulfing his entire rod, my own consciousness lapsing as I moaned out loud.

It felt like I was having one orgasm that lasted an hour, yet 60 in one second at the same time. The sensation left me shivering, shuddering, weak and quivering.

"I'm sorry I almost killed you." I gasped.

"Forgiven" He answered weakly.

It wasn't a long flight home, but we still managed to lick, suck and fuck one another to many more orgasms before we'd landed.

Maybe I don't hate field missions so much after all.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12