The Oracle

Story Info
A man meets the beautiful Oracle and can't help himself.
4.2k words
4.34
23.6k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olethia closed her pale blue eyes as she listened to the sound of the rain. It was a peaceful sound, one that comforted her during the lonely day. Being the Oracle was not easy, nor was it ever a choice she made for herself. She longed for a life where she could live among the people, laugh with them and love with them. The Oracle was not allowed any of these things. She must stay pure to all, or else her visions would fade away. She was raised by the previous Oracle in the Cavern a few miles away from the village. The previous Oracle was her mother, and she never knew her father. After defiling the previous Oracle, the villagers wanted to take his life. He left and was never been able to return. Her mother passed away shortly after Olethia had mastered meditation and gained full control of her visions. This is how it always has been. Once an Oracle has been defiled, she gives birth to a daughter and lives until her job is done training her. She then lies to rest in the gentle stream that flows through the Cavern and fades away. This was seventy years ago and Olethia did not look a day past 20 years old.

Olethia sat near the stream now, tracing her fingers through the gently flowing water. A pale glow emits from the source of the stream; a sharp but small crack in the cavern wall. It has been about 3 months since her last visitor had come to see her. Villagers would approach her to use her to see a vision of the future or what is to come. Olethia sighed to herself and adjusted her silver flowing robes. She glanced down at her reflection in the water and tucked her long platinum hair behind her elongated pointed ear. It was a physical characteristic passed on each generation that made it so she could never blend in with the humans of the village, even if she tried. The other telltale feature she possessed is that her blue eyes had a shimmering glow to them, making them appear unnatural. The Oracles were of Elven descent, the last of their kind. She knew of two others who lived on the continent, but has never met them. This meant that people who wished to meet the Oracle and use her for her visions sometimes would travel for weeks, or even months, to see her.

Olethia slowly climbed to her feet and walked towards the Cavern entrance. The floor of the Cavern was a polished stone, almost like marble. The walls were lined with many small candles that never went out. She walked gracefully along the tunnel until hitting the entrance. The sun was shining, and she smiled to herself when she realized it was a sun shower. She undid her long silver robes and placed them in a neat pile on the floor. She then held a hand out, letting the rain touch her soft skin. It was warm, she thought to herself. Just down the hill next to the Cavern was a small lake, it was where the Cavern's stream led. She walked along the path with her bare feet. Her pale naked flesh was dripping from the warm rain. A cool breeze hit her as she walked; her small pink nipples grew hard as she hugged herself and hurried along the path.

Olethia scanned the area as she hit the stone stairway her mother had built into the lake. The water was a clear blue that shone in the sun. She walked down the stone stairs, her long slender legs slowly lowering in. The water was warm and she smiled to herself in delight as she sat down on the stone steps. Olethia took her long platinum hair and tossed it over her shoulder, dipping her head back to wet her hair. Cupping her hands, she rubbed the warm water over her shoulders and chest. Her hands lingered over her breasts, cupping and squeezing them. She pinched her nipples and let out a small moan. It was instinct that taught her how to pleasure herself, as she had never been exposed to human sexuality. She knew of desire though, as she often seen it in the eyes of the humans who would come to the Cavern. Both men and women are drawn to the Elven Oracles. Some say it is a hormone they emit, others say it is just their exotic beauty. She arched her back as she played with her breasts, squeezing a little harder and pinching her nipples.

Her other hand disappeared under the water and went between her legs. She parted her knees apart and slipped her long slender finger between her lips. She shuddered as her finger rubbed against her clit. Her mother had warned her about self pleasuring and how it could lead her down the wrong path. Her mother always told her that if an Oracle is defiled, she will lose her gift and give birth to a daughter. It is the Oracle's obligation to pass on her gift to her daughter, and that their life will end shortly after it is done. She ignored the nagging voice in her head and started to make small, circular motions over her clit with her fingertips. Her breathing quickened and she slowly laid herself back against the stone steps. Her arched back put her lovely large breasts on display as she assaulted her nipples with rough pinches and tugs now, her other hand quickening the pace on her clit.

Jonathon stopped in his tracks when he thought he heard the sound of a woman's voice. Crap, he thought to himself, the Oracle must already have another visitor. He stopped and stood still, debating on if he should leave and come back another day. The rain had just stopped, and he could now clearly hear the sound of a woman close by. Was she hurt? He thought to himself. He gazed around his surroundings. She must be down the hill. He could see the Oracle's Cavern, and though he had traveled for 2 weeks to get here, he had to make sure the woman he could hear was okay. He made his way to the path that led down to the lake. He could hear the voice a little more clear now. Well, that doesn't sound like someone in pain, he thought to himself. He smirked and wondered what he had just stumbled upon. He could see the lake now, and realized it was the Oracle's lake. It was told in school that the Oracle never left her cavern. Jonathon wondered who was stupid enough to fool around in the Oracle's waters. The nearby villagers would punish a person who is disrespecting their Oracle.

He slowly made his way down the path, moving silently. He was a hunter by trade, and was quite agile, despite his large 6'3" frame. He stopped when he spotted the woman, who to his surprise was alone. He felt a stirring in his pants as he moved a little closer now, seeing a pair of amazing tits arched up above the water. He took another step and heard a crack. He froze in his tracks and realized he had stepped on a large twig. Busted, he thought to himself.

Olethia froze, hearing the sound of something, or someone, approaching. She sat up quickly, and dipped herself into the water. She turned around and raised a hand to shield her eyes from the sun as she gazed up to the path. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw a man there. His face looked almost panicked as he looked around, unsure of what to do.

Jonathon let out an uncomfortable cough. "I'm sorry, I heard a voice and thought someone might be injured.." he called down to her. The sun was in his eyes and he couldn't quite make out her features. He could make out her full, pouty lips and her pale flawless looking skin. Ah, I wish she would stand up so I could take another look at those, he thought to himself.

Olethia looked at him, taking him into consideration. He seemed harmless enough, she thought to himself. She made her way back to the stone steps and stepped out of the water. Being alone for so long, she had no sense of modesty or shame of the naked body. When she performed rituals for the humans, she was always nude anyways. Water dripped down her body as she stepped out of the water. She squeezed out her long hair, tucking it behind her long, pointed ears.

Jonathan was stunned by this. She's not shy, he thought. His eyes gazed down her long, thin body, starting at her face, down her neck, over her large breasts, down her flat stomach and small waist, and to her long slender legs. He blinked, realizing what he was doing and turned around quickly. "I'm so sorry, I should have turned around. Do you have something to cover yourself with?"

Olethia tilted her head and gazed up at the embarrassed man. "No, I left it up the hill." She gave a shrug and made her way up to the path and stood behind him. "You don't have to turn away."

Jonathon slowly turned around and let his eyes meet hers. He let out a bit of a gasp when he saw the faint shimmer of her pale eyes and quickly looked to her ears. Yep, she was the Oracle. Shit. "M'Lady.." Jonathan was unsure of what to say, or even how to address her. He was expecting to show up at the Oracle's Cavern, and see her kneeling at her shrine. Wasn't that all they did? He thought to himself.

Olethia smiled, oblivious to his surprise. "Olethia, please." She stepped past him and made her way up the hill to the cavern entrance. Jonathan turned around, his eyes on her perfect, round ass as she walked ahead of him. The sway of her hips hypnotized him. He followed her up the hill, and took the opportunity to adjust the uncomfortable bulge in his pants.

Reaching the Cavern entrance, Olethia bent over and picked up her silver robes, giving Jonathon a nice view of her ass and just a tease of her smooth pussy. Being naked just felt natural. She slipped her robes on over her shoulders and loosely tied up the front. She turned around to face him. "You have come to see me?" she asked.

Jonathon nodded slowly. "Y-yes. Sorry. Yes, I came to see you Oracle. I'm sorry, by the way. I didn't know that was you down there. I actually didn't know you could even leave here.."

Olethia smiled sadly. At least it's a visitor, she thought to herself. "Yes, I can leave, though there isn't really anywhere for me to go." Olethia turned and walked towards the shrine at the back of the room. "Follow me."

Jonathon took off the sack he had slung around his shoulder and carried it with him through the cavern. Olethia sat down on the blankets that was laid out in front of the shrine and faced the man. Jonathon dropped his bag down, kicked off his boots and sat down a couple feet away from her. In the shrine, Olethia's eyes had a steady glow, and her platinum blonde hair shimmered. She seemed more like the ethereal being that she was. Jonathon stared at the floor, unsure of what to do next. He reached over into his sack and pulled out a pile of books. "I brought you these. I was not sure if I was to bring an offering or gift.. so I picked these up a few towns back." He felt silly passing her the books. Maybe books were just a human thing, he thought to himself.

Olethia's eyes lit up at the man's kindness, and she took the books into her hands. Her hand brushed his and she felt a jolt. A sense of urgency ran through her body. She cleared her throat. "This is so very kind." She flipped through the pages, taking in the scent of newly pressed pages. She placed them down next to her and sat on her knees. "What is it you have come to see me about?"

Jonathon shook his head, attempting to clear his thoughts. "I wanted to see a vision of what is to come in my future."

Olethia nodded. A simple request, and the most common one. "Yes, I can do that. Please kneel and close your eyes. First I need to read you, and then I will show you. Please be still, as once I start the trance, I cannot stop."

Jonathon followed her instructions. He could hear her shuffle closer to him. The room felt warmer around him as she neared him. The flames lighting up the room changed to a light blue as Olethia kneeled in front of him. She breathed in, and could smell his musky scent. She felt a stir in her body and her mouth watered. She ignored her body's unfamiliar reaction to the human and untied her robes, letting them fall around her. Silver writings of Elven scripture appeared over her skin, glowing from the pale blue light of the flames around them. She placed her hands gently on his face, one on each cheek and closed her eyes, concentrating.

Jonathon tried hard to ignore the tightness in his pants, his hard cock pressing against the material. He took in a breath and enjoyed the soft scent of woman. He slowly opened one of his eyes and looked at her. She looked deep in concentration. His gaze wandered down her body and he let out a small groan when he saw she was naked. He moved his head a little, and she did not react. Her hands were planted firmly on both sides of his face. Jonathon slowly reached out and placed his fingertips on her stomach, watching her face for a reaction. Nothing. He flattened his palm against her flat stomach, slowly sliding his hand up to rest under her breast. Her skin is so soft, he thought to himself. He traced his fingers over the silver scripture over her skin. He had heard of this in school; that when they were meditating, writing appeared over their flesh. No one knew what it said; it was the ancient Elven language.

Jonathon's breathing quickened a little in excitement as he bravely slid his other hand onto her waist while his other hand started to explore her breasts. The hand on her waist slipped down her abdomen and between her thighs. To his surprise, she was wet. His thick fingers slipped between her soft folds and explored her there. Finding her clit, he started to stroke it. As he teased her clit, he heard her breathing change. He stopped, keeping his hands still on her as he watched her face. She was unmoving still. His finger started to caress her clit again and he could hear her breathing quicken. His finger explored along her slit, his fingertip pressing into her. When he was met with resistance, he went back to playing with her clit. Her breathing became ragged as he stroked her faster, his other hand pinching her nipples now. Her body started to tremble as he continued his assault on her clit. He felt Olethia's hands flex on his face and he stopped quickly, withdrawing his hands.

Olethia's eyes opened, unaware of what had been happening while she was in a meditative trance. A fiery sense of urgency raced through her as she looked at him. She felt confused as to what her body wanted, and decided to ignore it and figure it out after this man leaves. "Jonathon," she said softly. Her vision had showed her his name, and his future. It was unclear though, the first unclear vision she had ever experienced. It started out clearly. She could see him a few years older, a successful hunter in his village, and a beautiful wife with a baby on the way. As the vision progressed, it had become blurry and she wasn't able to make out what was going to come next. "I don't know why, but I couldn't see.. anything. I saw you had a wife who was with child, and then nothing."

He could hear the concern in her voice, and felt guilty. He knew then it was his fault. He knew that Oracle's were not meant to give in to urges of the flesh until they felt as if it was time to consummate and reproduce. He just couldn't help himself. She was so beautiful, and he had never felt drawn to someone like this before. Historically, Oracle's were always tempting to both men and women. They were beautiful creatures, and their powers drew people in to them. It's said that humans can't comprehend the aura they give off, and they just associate it with arousal.

She slowly moved away from him. "I will show you everything I saw in the flames. I-I'm sorry there isn't more." Olethia turned around to face the shrine, her back towards Jonathon. She sat there on her knees, facing the flames. She could feel Jonathon's gaze on her. It was a familiar feeling, as all humans who came to see her have had this same reaction. She bowed down, her forehead resting on the floor. Jonathon's gaze stayed on her, looking at her now bent forward. He could see her perfect round ass, and her soft little pussy.

The scriptures appeared on her skin again and the flames shot up, flaring brightly. He moved a little closer behind her, and looked up at the flames, seeing himself. He watched himself meet a pretty blonde woman, and watched as the two figures appeared to be happy together. He gazed back down at Olethia, thinking about how vulnerable she was right now. She was beautiful. More beautiful than the woman in the flames. He reached his hand out and touched her between the thighs. She is so wet for me, he thought to himself. He moved himself so he was kneeling behind her and untied his pants, freeing his large cock. He wrapped his hand around his throbbing member and stroked it slowly, staring down at her ass. His hand moved up and down the 9" length of it eagerly, as his other hand played with her clit again. In his mind, he thought about pounding her wet pussy and her moaning his name. He jerked himself quicker now, his cock only a few inches away from her soaked pussy. He moved closer and rubbed the head of his cock between her soft, wet folds. He took a finger and pressed it against her tight opening again, pushing it in slowly. She is so tight, he thought to himself. Tighter than any virgin I've ever been with.

He placed his hand on her hip, and pressed the head of his cock against her tight slit. She was still tranced, and had not reacted to any of his touches. As the head of his cock rested against her pussy, the flames started to die and the vision faded. Olethia slowly opened her eyes and felt him behind her, causing her body to stiffen. She was still regaining consciousness as she realized he was naked against her. She did not move to get up, but as Jonathon felt her body tense, he placed his hand on her back, holding her down gently.

"..Jonathon..?" Olethia whispered. Her body was trembling with need, aching to be filled. "Please don't.. you don't get what this will do."

Jonathon stared down at her, his hand stroking her soft back as his other hand stayed wrapped around his cock. He brushed the head against her clit, teasing her slowly. "I think you want this as much as I do," he said with a low groan.

Olethia stayed kneeled down. "I do.. I think. But-"

Jonathon started to push the head of his thick cock against her opening at those words, not waiting to hear the rest of what she had to say. He struggled to push the head in as he slowly stretched her open. He heard her whimper in pain as her pussy stretched around the thick head that was penetrating her. He struggled to stay still and let her adjust to his thickness as he felt her squirm. He placed his hands firmly on her hips, holding her still as he felt her try to pull away.

"Wait, don't!" Olethia panicked. She tried to pull away but was firmly held in place by his strong hands. She squirmed in his grasp as she tried to pull herself away enough to pull his cock out. She looked up in fear at the blue flames around them as they started to fade.

Jonathon trembled as she squirmed against him, feeling her tight pussy massage his cock head. With a groan, he started to push in deeper, slowly working in and out as he made her take another inch with each thrust. When his cock was met with resistance, he stilled. She feels amazing, he thought to himself. Olethia had been pinned down into the blankets on the floor, his weight now holding her down. He moved one of his hands beneath her and was pinching her nipple as he tried to stay still inside of her.

Olethia was writhing underneath him. Still feeling panicked, her body adjusted to his size and it felt good to have him inside of her. Her back betrayed her and arched against him as he played with her nipples. A moan escaped her lips as she continued to struggle against him.

Jonathon slowly started to withdraw from her, her panic fading. Maybe he realized what this will mean for her. She could hear him panting, his breathing ragged as he struggled to stay in control. He pulled out just enough that the head of his throbbing cock remained inside of her. He stayed this way as he teased her nipples, tracing his other hand down to her clit and played with her. Olethia started to whimper, soft moans escaping her lips as she tried to stay still. Her body trembled under his as she started to rock her hips against his hand. "Olethia," he breathed her name. Her pussy was massaging the head of his cock as she moved against his fingers. Her body shook as she started to cum, her muscles tensing and a loud moan escaping her lips. It was this moment that Jonathon couldn't wait any longer.

12