The Orange One

Story Info
A neighbor's invitation takes a surprising turn.
4.1k words
4.35
34.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, I was jogging in my neighborhood in Atlanta when I was flagged down by a fellow resident standing in her driveway. I knew her on a casual basis only. It was mostly chance encounters during afternoon walks with my dog or seeing her at the grocery store check-out. "Hi, how are you?" was about as far into a conversation as we had ever gotten.

"It's Clay, right?" she asked. "I'm Lisa."

"How are you?" I said, right on cue.

Lisa looked particularly good on this day, wearing yoga pants and a small, tight t-shirt with a Nike logo on it. She had rolled the waist band of her yoga pants down below her hip bones, which exposed several inches of tanned abs. She was tall, about 5'9", and had the toned, athletic physique of a pro tennis player. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she was wearing aviator sunglasses, flip-flops, and a very nice smile. As Lisa began moving towards me, I noticed that she was walking a bit gingerly.

"Are you running in the Peachtree this year?" she asked.

She was referring to the annual July 4th Peachtree Road Race, which is a hilly and challenging 10k that has been held for 40+ years in Atlanta. It attracts 50,000 runners and can be an amusing collision of fitness nuts and lesser mortals who very likely run only once or twice per year.

"No, I'm going to a friend's lake house for the day, but I will be back that evening," I answered.

"I'm looking for an entry number for a friend of mine who's coming in from out of town and wants to run the race," she explained. "Do you know anybody that has an extra number?"

"I've got one. You're welcome to it. I was planning on running but decided not to at the last minute," I said. "I can bring it by later."

"No, no. Please don't go to any trouble. I'll come by your place and pick it up. Don't you live in the blue and white house on the corner?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm leaving tomorrow night, so I will just stick it in my mailbox for you."

"Fantastic," Lisa said. "Thank you."

The next day, when I was packed and ready to go, I placed the packet for the Peachtree in my mailbox. I also left Lisa a quick note on the back of my business card, wishing her luck in the race. I hoped to use this ice-breaker as a way to get to know her better.

When I returned home late in the afternoon on the 4th, I found a bag on my front porch containing a Peachtree Road Race t-shirt and a note from Lisa asking me to call her when I got back in town.

Before I even had a chance to call her, I received a text message from Lisa saying that she and Roger, her house guest, were watching the World Cup on TV and that I should drop by if I didn't have plans already.

I changed clothes and got ready to head over there, but first I stopped by a wine shop because I didn't want to arrive empty handed.

When I rang Lisa's doorbell, I was greeted by Roger. He was dressed head-to-toe in orange soccer gear. I introduced myself and learned that he was from The Netherlands. He guided me through the house to Lisa's back porch, where a TV was set-up to view the World Cup. The Netherlands were not playing in this game, but Roger was decked out in his team's regalia nevertheless.

Lisa joined us shortly, having been upstairs when I arrived. She was wearing a short, floral dress that barely made it down to her thighs. It wasn't a loose sun dress; it was tighter and more figure-flattering than that. She greeted me warmly and thanked me for the wine.

In her other hand, Lisa was holding an ice-pack. When she sat down across from me, she pulled the hem of her dress up a bit and tucked the ice pack underneath. Reflexively, I tried to catch a glimpse up her dress. It was an awkward moment, but impulsive reactions like that happen so fast that sometimes you don't even realize you are doing it. Lisa may have caught me, but she didn't let on.

"How was the race?" I asked.

"Really good. It wasn't too hot today. I finished in 44 minutes," she replied.

"That's a good time for the Peachtree," I offered, knowing how crowded the field can be.

Lisa may have noticed that I trying to look up her dress again . . .

"Please excuse the ice pack," she explained. "I've been nursing a hip pointer lately."

The three of us watched the game and chatted away. None of us were particularly passionate about it since we had no rooting interest in the outcome. At half-time, Roger suggested that we go swimming. Lisa had a very nice pool in her backyard that I had admired when I first walked in.

"I didn't bring anything to swim in, but I can run back home quickly," I said.

"No, don't do that. You and Roger are about the same size. Roger, do you have an extra pair of trunks that Clay can borrow?" Lisa asked.

Roger was smaller than me, but close enough, and he went inside to change. When he came back, Roger handed me what looked like black bike shorts. Roger himself had put on speedo-type trunks and stood before us, rather unselfconsciously, watching half-time soccer highlights on the TV. After a few minutes, Roger waded into the pool and began swimming laps.

While he was doing laps, I asked Lisa how she and Roger met. "Roger and I worked together up until last year. He was my manager, but then he took a job at a European investment fund and transferred to Switzerland. We used to run together after work with a group of co-workers. He wanted to come back to Atlanta and run the Peachtree again, so I offered to let him stay at my place."

While she was talking, I noticed that Lisa was shifting her ice-pack. This time, she hiked her her dress up further than it had been before, and she didn't pull it back down after adjusting the ice. I now had a very clear view. Lisa was wearing tiny,lacy panties that were lime green. She obviously had caught me after all. And now she was letting me see more. She must have just wanted to have some fun seeing if I could concentrate and keep up a conversation while simultaneously staring up her dress.

Roger got out of the pool, dried off, and came back to join our conversation. He was not overly muscular, but he had the lean, fit build of a cyclist. Roger took notice immediately at the show Lisa was providing me. Taking a quick glance in my direction, he sat down, listened as we talked, and directed his gaze at Lisa's sexy green underwear. I detected some unseen electricity filling the room.

Not knowing her very well, I asked Lisa questions about her job, where she was from originally (native Atlantan's are few and far between) and how long she had been living in the neighborhood. Lisa was charming and funny, and far too modest. Whenever she downplayed her work-related or athletic achievements, Roger would scoff and offer his glowing assessment of her abilities.

The World Cup game resumed and we turned towards the TV to watch. I now had a chance to see some side-boob from Lisa as she wasn't wearing a bra. Either from the ice giving her a chill or from being the center of attention, Lisa's nipples were hard and straining at the fabric of her dress.

Lisa had the two of us in the palm of her hand and worked it to the hilt. She knew we were blatantly checking her out and she flashed us repeatedly. About the only thing that she could do to be more obvious would be to take off her panties and throw them at us.

When the game was over, Roger said he had an errand to run and was going to stop for more wine on the way home. He was fighting a losing battle with his erection after seeing quite a bit of skin from Lisa. He not-very-quickly pulled a pair of shorts over his Speedo while Lisa looked him over for a change.

As Roger got ready to leave, I told Lisa that I was going to jump in the pool. She motioned towards the hallway and said I could use her bedroom. I took the trunks that Roger had lent me and went to change. The trunks were too small for me and I was having a hard time fighting my erection - just like Roger - after Lisa's generous display of abs, crotch, boobs, and booty for the last hour or so.

Lisa came into her bedroom while I was still changing in her master bathroom. She was rummaging through her bathing suit drawer when I stepped out.

Without looking up, she asked, "do you like this one or this one better?" while holding up two different bikini bottoms.

"I'd go with the orange one. Roger would probably like that color on you," I suggested.

"Whatever," she laughed. "He leers at everybody, but since he is European, he's reasonably discreet about it." To further emphasize the point, she added "He's sort of attractive, but I guess I have never been drunk enough to act on it."

Lisa found the top to her orange suit. She stood up and looked at me for the first time wearing Rogers swim trunks.

"There is nothing discreet about you, however," she said. She made a point of staring at my bulge for a second and then said "turn around."

As I turned, Lisa walked towards me and squeezed my ass. "Nice. You have some tight buns there."

I turned around to face her and planned to kiss her, but Lisa started pulling her dress over her head before I could do it. Her breasts came into view and they were fantastic. She handed me her dress, took a half-step back, and did a slow twirl in nothing but her green panties. She let me take it all in for a split second before heading to her bathroom to change.

"Can you pour me a glass of the wine that you brought?" she asked. "I will join you in the pool in a minute."

I could hardly believe my good luck. Here was a woman that I barely knew - basically I had bumped into her at the grocery store only a few times - undressing in front of me and asking me to pick out which of her bikini's I liked best. Further, her house guest had gone to run errands and I had her to myself for a while.

My erection grew even more vulgar when Lisa came out to the pool in her orange bikini, towels in hand. There wasn't much too it. In fact, I doubt that she would wear something that small anywhere in public. It was probably just for the privacy of her own pool. I walked over to her, put the towels aside, and kissed her. Her ass looked simply amazing and I grabbed two big handfuls of booty and didn't let go.

I turned Lisa around, with her back facing me, just to get another view of her ass in this bikini. I groped her breasts from behind and started playing with those hard nipples that I had been staring at all afternoon. Lisa was really becoming responsive, so I untied her top.

Lisa turned back around to face me and stared down at my bulge. She could see a full outline of my cock. She kept staring, as if deciding how far she wanted to go, and finally reached out and began lightly tracing my manhood with her fingertips. She kissed me deeply and began rubbing my cock with a little more intent, but she didn't go beyond that right away.

Lisa stood closer to me now; her back was to her house and porch. She was alternately kissing me passionately and then wistfully looking down at my cock. I could tell she was struggling to keep her composure, but she was probably concerned that we wouldn't even have the time for a quick romp before Roger returned. I didn't care because I now knew it was just a matter of when, not if, we would have sex.

Just then, I saw Roger walking around inside the house, holding a couple of wine bottles and a grocery sack. Lisa didn't hear him. I paused for a second, but she kissed me again, this time with some urgency. Evidently, she made up her mind to roll the dice because she started to slowly pull down my swimsuit. When she had the swimsuit down around my knees, Roger noticed what was happening and darted behind a large chair. He poked his head up to look, but I pretended not to notice.

At this point, I had a decision to make. Should I tell Lisa that Roger was watching us and risk killing this surprising opportunity or should I just let it happen and risk having Lisa get embarrassed in front of her friend and mad at me?

While I debated with myself over what to do, Lisa started to stroke my cock slowly with her right hand while kissing me. I was losing my willpower with each passing second. Finally, I whispered to Lisa that Roger was back and he was puttering around in the kitchen. That wasn't completely true, but it was close enough in a moment like this.

Lisa eyes got big, and she hesitated for a second. Shit, I thought to myself. Show's over. I think she had been planning to give me a blow job but Roger had come back too soon and ruined it.

This had all been too good to be true anyway. I reluctantly reached down to pull up my swim trunks, but Lisa held my hands in place - firmly.

Maybe the show wasn't over yet! I had just zoomed from euphoria to misery to euphoria again in the span of 30 seconds. Lisa's demeanor surprised me. She was physically restraining me from pulling up my trunks!

"What's he doing now?" she whispered.

"Watching," I said. "He ducked behind a chair and is peeking over it now."

"Did he see me grabbing your dick?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," I lied.

"He's hit on me quite a bit over the years," Lisa whispered. "I think this whole trip back to Atlanta might be an elaborate attempt to get me in bed."

"And how does that make you feel?" I asked in a mock serious tone.

"Nice one, Freud," Lisa snickered.

"I feel like he has always assumed he could and would fuck me eventually," she offered. "That he could easily charm me out of my clothes if he wanted to."

"I don't know. He doesn't seem quite that cocky to me. Yet, he's successful. He keeps himself in good shape and he's not your boss anymore," I reasoned. "Are you've never been attracted to him?"

"I was. Early on," she whispered. "But, guys like that get what they want. Always. And when they don't, they get annoyed and frustrated. I guess I began to enjoy being desirable to him, but unattainable. Something that he couldn't have. It certainly got me a lot of promotions as he rose up through the ranks himself. He wanted to keep me around, just in case the opportunity presented itself."

"Makes sense. What do we do now?" I asked. "I can slip into the water and pull up my trunks and he may assume we were just kissing."

This was bullshit. He had seen plenty, but I wanted to offer her a chance to preserve some modesty - in her own mind - and I was willing to bet that Roger was a gentlemen deep down and that he would never speak about this interlude again.

However, Lisa showed a lot of skin earlier in the day. And not just for my benefit. She clearly got off on the fact that Roger was walking around all afternoon, sporting a major erection due to her semi-nakedness. She teased us with a sexy dress, sexy underwear, and no bra. She was aware that we were staring at her and she enjoyed the attention. She had hard nipples all day.

"No, this will be an interesting situation for Roger to be in, not getting his way for once," Lisa said. "Let him watch."

With that settled, I stepped out of my swim trunks and kicked them aside. Lisa resumed stroking my cock and kissing me. I slowly turned her around so that she was now facing the house. I wanted her to be able to watch Roger watching her, knowing that this was mostly about them anyway.

Once I had positioned Lisa where Roger could see her face and see her body, I untied her top and let it fall to the ground. Then, I got on my knees and pulled her bikini bottoms down, very slowly, taking my time to build up the tension in both Lisa and Roger.

Lisa had the tiniest, wispiest hint of pubic hair. Maybe an inch wide at the most. I was looking at it from eye level. The color was light brown and yet, from his distance, Roger would have assumed that she was completely shaven. Lisa shuddered as I forced her thighs apart slightly. I found her clit with my tongue and lightly swirled around it. Lisa responded with a quiet sigh. I wrapped my hands around her and groped her unbelievable ass once more. She was firm everywhere; yoga-toned and smooth skinned. I had never been with such a physically attractive woman.

I reached between her legs and inserted two fingers inside her. She was so wet. I could tell she was getting off knowing that Roger was seeing her this way. This whole scene had a grudge-fuck energy to it. He was so close, but unable to have her. Unable to do things to her and feel her body respond. I actually began feeling bad for him. Roger had come a long way on this trip, hoping to fuck Lisa. Hoping to use his charisma and confidence to seduce her in her own house. Instead, he saw her hands around somebody else's cock, jerking them off while he hid behind a chair like a school-boy.

I picked up the pace with my tongue and fingers and, immediately, Lisa's breathing started getting heavy. Her body tensed up and I could feel her pussy clenching around my fingers. Lisa shuddered, pulling my hair and ears, running her hands over my face. I started licking her belly button and she reached down to her clit with her own fingers, flicking lightly and shuddering some more. My knees were killing me by now, so I stood up and began sucking on her nipples, just to take a break.

"Ahhhhh. Don't stop now," she whined. "He totally has his dick out. I can see it. He is jerking himself off. He thinks we don't know he's there. He's still hiding."

"Let's move closer," she continued.

About fifteen feet away from Roger's hiding place, there was a square support column that held up the porch roof. Lisa took me by the hand and led me over to it. Above us, a spotlight aimed straight down and bathed us in direct light. We stood sideways to Roger so that he could absolutely see everything.

"Fuck me, now," Lisa said to me. She wasn't whispering anymore.

I picked Lisa up and had her wrap her legs around me. I pushed her up against the support column and lowered her onto my cock. She reached down and guided me into her. We started slowly, building pace, and then she started bucking wildly. However, I slowed her down because I had been thinking about her pussy all day and didn't want this to end too soon. And yes, I'll admit it, we had an audience and I felt a certain obligation to give him a good show.

Lisa preferred to show him what he couldn't have, and she therefore started to pick things up again, digging her nails into my back and grunting louder and louder. She came in another shuddering wave. I wasn't there yet. Maybe because I had been erect basically all afternoon and was past it. A little bit of panic set in.

I realized that it just wasn't going to happen standing up. So, without breaking contact, I carried Lisa back out to the pool deck and laid down on my back on a chaise lounge. Lisa was now on top of me and she began to hump me furiously. I was relieved to be off my feet and also that she would be doing all of the work at this point.

Finally, I could feel it building and building. I flipped Lisa onto her back and started to just pound away at her. The lounge chair was large and it was easy to get her into missionary position. At this angle, I was facing Roger again and I could see that he was vigorously stroking himself. I was rooting for him to finish almost as much as myself. He was close enough to smell her pussy but he was having to jerk himself off. His shirt was off now and he was holding it in his left hand. Clearly, he was planning to cum into his shirt so that he didn't blow his wad on Lisa's floor or furniture.

"Lisa, I'm getting close," I said.

"Can you pull out?" she whispered. "I want Roger to see you cum all over me. That will drive him nuts."

Knowing how she wanted it, I said, "Ok. It's time."

I pulled out and, jerking myself for one more stroke, exploded onto Lisa's stomach, filling her belly button with cum. I moved higher and a second long rope of cum landed on her chin and dripped down between her breasts. As she licked up the cum from her chin, I looked over and saw Roger sinking to his knees, cupping his left hand over his cock. He was gasping for breath for a moment and then he started wiping himself off with his shirt.

12