The Orange One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slunk back behind the chair, apparently still believing that we didn't know he was there. I thought we better give him a way out, so I cleaned Lisa up with a beach towel and carried her over to the pool. We sat on a step in the shallow end and kissed for a few minutes.

"Is he still there?" Lisa asked.

"No. He just disappeared into the kitchen," I replied.

"Did he cum?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah. He's going to need to wash his shirt, I'm afraid."

After a while, we found our bathing suits and walked back into the house. Lisa went to the kitchen to get some water and I went to her bedroom to retrieve my clothes. When I came back to join her in the kitchen, I just stood and marveled at her fantastic body, showcased again by her orange bikini. I couldn't believe that she had just let me fuck her relentlessly in several positions - sitting, standing, lying down - all the while knowing that her friend and house guest was watching us. She wanted to give him a show and a show he certainly got.

Who knows what Lisa's real motivation was. Maybe she wanted to frustrate him for assuming he could have her if he wanted. Maybe she wanted to tease him mercilessly for the thrill of it. Maybe, as her boss, he had been a real ass-hole. I think she just made him more determined than he ever was before. Now he had seen her getting fucked. He could smell her. Practically taste her. He now knew how awesome it would be to fuck her, even though he hadn't done it. Roger will plan his return, next year, just as enthusiastic as ever to run the Peachtree Road Race. I am sure of it.

We made our way back to the porch and watched TV for a while. Finally, Roger returned. He had gone back to the grocery store to provide a cover story for himself. Roger tried to act nonchalant, with a scotch in one hand and an unlit cigarette in the other, but there was definitely an elephant in the room.

We flipped the channel to Sportscenter. World Cup highlights were being shown. Roger leaned in to hear the commentary about his team.

Unable to resist a final dig, Lisa said, "Roger, what happened to your orange shirt?"

12