The Orb Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
284 Followers

The orb held her there for a few seconds almost as though it were giving her a moment to appreciate that she had no control over her predicament. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

Then her body began to dance. Music started to play and her limbs just started to move to the beat. Looking in the mirror she could see the surreal sight of her own body moving in ways it had never before. She felt her hips swinging, her weight being swapped from foot to foot and yet it was as though she was floating. Her liquid puppeteer was moving her so quickly, and yet so gently, with such precision, such grace and balance. Her reflection flowed like a professional go-go dancer.

All she could do was let it happen. She closed her eyes and just submitted to the suit's manipulation of her body. It actually felt really good, as though her body was being caressed and manipulated by a lover with countless hands, hands rocking her hips, hands moving her legs, hands gliding smoothly over her shoulders and breasts, all to produce motion that looked and felt so incredibly sexual. Her gloved hands slid sensually up and down her body, her fingers being made to tease her and explore her curves in a way that she would never have thought possible.

As her hands cupped and massaged her breasts she was amazed at how the touch of this liquid lover could turn her on so much, and yet it was her touch too, the material was so thin she could feel the warmth of her own body through it.

it was as though a lover were stood behind her, grinding against her, arms wrapped around her, and yet there was nobody there. All she could see when she opened her eyes was her body, every curve accentuated by the way that the light reflected from the dull sheen of the perfectly smooth suit that had formed around her. She could see the ripples on its surface that corresponded to the sensations she felt, as though countless invisible hands were caressing the outside of the suit.

Something was happening between her legs too. It was subtle at first, as though the virtual hands that were rocking and gyrating her hips were occasionally, teasingly, slipping around to slide up her inner thighs, and cupping her mound. All of a sudden she was aware of just how aroused she was, and felt a longing to be touched down there. The motions of the suit came so close and yet they weren't giving her any of the stimulation that she needed. Once again she struggled to get control of her limbs but the orb was having none of it. Her hands were so close, caressing her hips and her thighs, but there was no amount of force she could apply that would even begin to move them to where they were so desperately needed.

This went on for some minutes, her invisible dance partner teasing her relentlessly, on occasion bringing her hands so close she could practically feel her own heat, only to draw them sensually away to caress some other part of her body.

The moment the stimulation began caught her completely by surprise. She had just gasped in frustration as the tips of her fingers grazed just past her mount on the way from her inner thighs to cup her breasts when sparks of electricity shot up her spine. What felt like a finger was running slowly down the length of her sex. The movement was so deliciously smooth it felt impossible.

Moaning aloud above the sound of the music she closed her eyes and drank in the flood of sensation. It felt so good; she needed it so much. But it wasn't enough.

"I need to come!" she whispered, her lips mouthing the words of the deepest, most primal part of her mind.

She squealed with sheer frustration. Crazily it felt like the finger was learning because with every stroke the ecstasy flowing from her pleasure centre soared to ever greater intensity as her body continued to move to the music.

"Make me come!" she demanded, louder this time, shouting through the dense mist of pure arousal. She needed release from this whirling world of pleasure torture.

"User voice commands are disabled at this time." came the voice reply from the tutorial. It was so emotionless and matter of fact, unmoved by her very human longing.

"AHHHHH!!" was all she could say as more waves hit her.

The finger was beginning to feel like a swirling tongue. An electric tongue that poured voltage through her clitoris that flowed out to the tips of her toes and fingers.

Still she didn't climax. She didn't understand. There was so much stimulation. So much pleasure. It should be enough! She couldn't think!

So close! She was sooo close! She couldn't believe she could feel so much pleasure throughout her body and not explode into timeless orgasm. She could feel muscles spasming against the confinement of the suit in which she was riding. Without the suit she would have already instantly collapsed into a quivering, moaning, pleading heap on the floor.

As the song ended the suit swept her into an extremely sexy pose, and there it held her for several seconds, her figure shiny, black and spectacular, her posture incredible on those heels. Her face was flushed and her swollen lips were parted, her breathing ragged from far more than just the exertion of all that movement. Her body was held immobile but her breasts were rising and falling as the material that held her flexed to allow her to breathe.

She was right on the edge. So close. She needed to come, she needed that orgasm, but the stimulation had stopped.

Then the suit released its grip. She felt her heels sinking to the floor as the black material flowed quickly and neatly back into itself. Within a matter of seconds it had formed back into that familiar swimsuit shape. Karen dropped to her knees, her breath, quick, desperate, ragged; her hands, now free of the orb's control, drawn as though by magnets to her crotch. Her sex was throbbing and tingling, it should only take the slightest touch to tip her over the edge, and yet somehow the suit insulated her from the feeling of her own touch. Her body ached, her mind was soup.

As she looked up she heard the user guide read aloud the words hovering in the air above her.

"Program complete. Would you like to try another?"

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
284 Followers
12