The Ordeal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack continued to flog my ass. The Lovely Diane stroked my iron hard erection.

I could feel it begin but I was helpless to do anything about it.

My testicles pulled up tight, I bunched my muscles uncontrollably. Sensations so delicious they defy description flowed through me.

I howled like and animal. Struggled wildly against cruel restraints and bucked uncontrollably as The Lovely Diane stroked me to climax.

I felt my semen rushing up...

And she quit touching me. She ruined my orgasm. She minimized that sucker right there.

Jack had quit flogging me but I barely noticed.

What I did notice was the tight constriction in my penis and testicles as I struggled helplessly to climax without benefit of external sensations.

I gurgled in outrage and shock.

I glared at The Lovely Diane.

She made a moue with her lips as though expressing concern for my welfare, "Oh, I'm sorry, did I stop just a bit too soon?"

She reached forward toward my still hard erection, "Here, let me help you with that!"

She smiled.

Her softest touch was like rough sandpaper on a skinned knee but worse.

There was nothing I could do about it!

I shrieked in pain and desperately tried to pull my sensitive unit away from her now intrusive hands.

I failed.

She smiled and continued to touch...merely touch and gently stroke my iron hard but now expended erection.

She kept this up for several minutes. I howled and struggled but I wasn't going anywhere and we both knew it.

Suddenly, she said, "Apple polishing time!"

I groaned.

She grasped my hard erection with one hand and rubbed the head of my penis with the other.

Rubbed is actually too strong a word. It felt like she was taking off skin but when I looked, she was using only the gentlest of caresses.

Once again, she smiled gently as she caused me unbearable pain with the softest of touches.

I shriek and jerked about with every move of her hand.

She looked up at me wide eyed and innocent as if to wonder what the commotion was all about.

But there was a nasty glint in her eye and it told me she had been thinking about this for a long, long time.

The hell of it was there was nothing I could do to stop her without appearing weak.

So I endured her sexual post-orgasm torment as best I could.

She seemed to be in no hurry. In fact, she was obviously relishing my vulnerability and pain. She kept tormenting me for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally, my penis lost its iron hard erection.

She looked at it and sighed as though somehow disappointed.

The Lovely Diane wiped her hands of and my now flaccid penis. She stood up and with great deliberation, she raised her head and looked brazenly down her nose at me.

"Now it's time for your surprise!" She purred menacingly.

She showed me the metal cock cage. I'd never seen one before. It looked to be a couple of inches long and made out of a silvery metal that would not allow me to become completely aroused.

I was completely flaccid but we both knew that this cage was designed to make me supremely conscious of my sexuality and that I now belonged to her.

She raised an eyebrow inquiringly as if to ask whether I really wanted this or not.

I knew a nod would not do so I looked her in the eye as I spoke.

"Please put this cage on me, Mistress!"

My words were garbled by the long thick penis gag but my meaning was clear.

She nodded approvingly and quickly put it on. I had taken to being been clean shaven down there since we had been going out. I had kept it that way even when we broke up. A faint hope on my part. This made putting the cage on quite easy.

It was cool to the touch and there was a faint metal click as she snapped the tiny lock into place.

I had never worn a cock cage before and it felt both confining and a bit thrilling to have my sexuality imprisoned by The Lovely Diane.

The dark haired tease stepped out of the shadows. The Lovely Diane embraced her and they kissed. It was a fierce tongue tying lip lock and if I had not just climaxed, I'd have been aroused. As it was they had my full attention.

The Lovely Diane looked at me meaningfully. Her face said that we were far from done.

She stepped back from the tease after a moment, smiled warmly at her as she handed the woman a key and said, "I'll be back. In the meantime, his mouth is quite talented so I want you to whip him and use him. Then make sure they use him."

I looked to see a line of women forming and I knew they were forming for me...

To be continued...

12