The Order Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

"But you wanted information," Andraemalek chimed in, "I can't exactly do that if she's dead, now can I?"

"Insolent clod of a demon!" Botis shouted. He was tired of the arrogance of the hunter. "Get the information. Torture her if you must, but get us what we need!"

Andraemalek crouched low and stared all members in the eyes before he said, "You don't get to tell me how to do my job. You asked for my services-"

"With the reward of joining us," Rhotomago interrupted.

"But it is up to me to determine how those services are carried out. I can learn more about what she knows if I get her to trust me. If she learns to consider me a friend, there is no limit to what she will tell me."

Astaroth nodded in understanding. "It is imperative we learn of her contacts. Someone close to her has to know the truth."

Andraemalek neglected to mention the fact that Nadia kept to herself. She spoke to other humans, but never the way she would learn to speak to him. The members did not need to know that. "It will not be long until the job is done."

"Make sure of it," Astaroth replied, "But keep in mind that our impatience grows with every passing day that she lives."

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12