The Order Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

"Oh, ok." She tried to keep from looking too relieved. "All right, so we'll meet back up in forty-five?"

"Sounds good to me." Grabbing their used glasses, he placed them in the sink and stopped in front of her as he walked toward his shoes. "Thanks for everything."

His nearness wreaked havoc on her senses. "You're welcome." Forcing a smile on her face, she took a step back and watched as he sat on the couch so that he could put his shoes on. When the task was done, he walked to the door. A part of her wanted to call out to him to stay. They could take turns in the shower. It wasn't that big of a deal.

Turning to look at Nadia, Andraemalek almost changed his mind about leaving. The look of panic in her eyes was indication enough that she wanted him to stay. "Forty-five minutes." When she smiled and visibly relaxed, he nodded then turned his attention to the door. Turning the lock on the doorknob to engage the automatic locking mechanism, he walked out and made sure the lock worked. Satisfied that it did, he quickly walked to his apartment. Once inside, he went to the large window to look into her apartment. She wasn't in the living room, a sure sign that she was in the bedroom preparing herself for a shower. He called a cigarette and a lighter to himself and was quick to light up.

He seriously needed to get his priorities together, he mused as he took a long drag. Becoming part of The Order of Zebulon had been his goal for over one hundred years. Now that he was close enough to taste victory, he did not want it. Failure meant Nadia had a chance to live her life. But it would be a life she'd live without him. There was no way The Order would allow him to live after such a bold move. And Andraemalek was quite sure that they would take it upon themselves to kill her when he didn't. He had no other choice but to kill her.

Shaking his head in frustration, he quickly snuffed out his cigarette and stripped out of his clothes. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the water before going to the bedroom to pull enough clothing for three days out of the closet. The plan was to spend those three days making Nadia so desperate for his presence that she would ask him to stay a little longer. Then he wouldn't have to worry about leaving her alone. Satisfied with the plan, he went to take his shower and found himself groaning at the thought of Nadia's supple body coated in a fine sheen of water. As he washed, he was able to envision her silken locks plastered to her neck and shoulders due to their water-soaked state and felt his hands itch with the need to touch her.

"Shit," he muttered. He couldn't afford to think of such things. Not when he had to keep his mind sharp. As long as Nyx still lived, Nadia was in danger.

Andraemalek kept his shower quick and was dressed and ready to head back to her apartment with twenty minutes to spare. He debated waiting for the full forty-five minute time span to lapse, but decided against it. Grabbing his clothes, he shimmered into her living room and frowned when he did not hear the shower running. He walked slowly to her bedroom door and felt his body tense. Nadia stood in front of her dresser mirror, naked save for the slippers on her delicate feet. She stared intently at her reflection, periodically pulling her stomach in to make herself look thinner. Didn't she understand how incredibly tantalizing she was? Had he not been paralyzed by her beauty, he would have shown her just how beautiful she was.

His groin felt as if it would burst. It was heavy with desire and longed to be freed from the confines of his clothing. Watching her standing there completely nude... Her hair wasn't wet, but he didn't mind; the rest of her still was.

Andraemalek told himself that he would respect her privacy and wait for her in the living room. He changed his mind when she reached for the bottle of oil. He felt his mouth water when she gingerly applied the scent on her arms and legs. When she began to concentrate on her stomach and hips, he took a step forward. And then her hands smoothed the oil on the generous mounds of her breasts.

He couldn't stop himself. Walking into the room, he ignored her mortified scream as he grabbed the bottle of oil from her and placed it on the dresser. When he turned to face her, he saw that she'd covered herself with a towel. "Don't hide yourself from me."

Nadia took a step back when she saw the hot, feral look in his eyes. "Andrae, what are you doing?"

"Take the towel off, Nadia." He took a step forward when she took another one back. A myriad of emotions coursed through her; he knew because he could smell every one of them. But the thickest, the most prominent, was that addictively sweet and tangy aroma that came with her arousal. Andraemalek growled low in his throat when she licked her lips nervously. "I said, take it off."

She couldn't explain why, but the forceful tone of his voice made her knees weak with need. The already unique pitch of his voice became even lower when he spoke to her like that, she noticed. "I thought that you were at your place."

"My place right now is here. With you." If she took another step back, he would pin her against the wall. She was actually doing a fantastic job of that herself, he observed. Five more steps back, and she would have to get through him to have any room to breathe.

He took another step forward.

Nadia wanted to scream at him to leave, wanted to tell him that he had no right to barge into her room while she was naked, but any and all protests were lodged in the back of her throat at the sight of him. He wore only a thin white tank top with the jogging pants he'd changed into. How a simple ensemble could make her mouth water simply because he wore it, she'd never know. What she did know was that she had to speak up before what she knew would happen, did. "An-Andrae, please go wait for me in the living room." He only shook his head in response as he took another step forward. Her breathing became shallow and the effort to remain steady physically hurt. Nadia tried to speak but found that she couldn't. How could she when there was a distant throb in her most secret of places, a throb that grew in intensity with every hot glance he brushed over her body?

She took another step back.

Andraemalek grinned slowly as he basked in the scents of her emotions. She'd abandoned anger long ago and now focused on repressing the desire taking over her. She wouldn't win, not while he stood before her. "Do you want me to do it for you?"

"Wh-what?" Nadia frowned as she tried to will common sense back into her body. This was Andrae, a man who'd clearly stated that he didn't want to know her, only wanted a sexual history with her. He was not the kind of man she should involve herself with. Not only would he break her heart, but he'd have it forever when she gave it to him.

When?

If. She meant if. If she gave it to him. That was exactly why she needed a minute to calm down. Taking yet another step back, she shook her head to clear her thoughts and said, "No, I want-"

"I know." Taking a step forward, he felt his stomach clench in anticipation when she let out a shaky breath. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you get it."

Nadia tried to look at anything but him, but the man was so large that the task was virtually impossible. The throb she'd felt before became an insistent pound when he took another step forward. She couldn't let him touch her; the second he did, she was lost.

Andraemalek watched as she took another step backward. One more step. Just one more step and she was his. "I'm going to get that towel off, Nadia." He took a step forward, but purposely moved slowly, fluidly. "And once I do, I'm going to make what happened the last time feel like child's play."

"Jesus Christ," she whispered. She wanted it, him. So very badly. Her skin tingled and tightened at the thought. "I, that's not..." She shook her head at him and whimpered when he only nodded in response.

"You're going to like it."

She knew that she would. That was the problem. Shaking her head again at his slow, victorious grin, she took another step back and gasped when she felt the cool surface of the wall pressed against her back. "Oh, God."

"Andrae," he corrected as he pressed himself against her. Her skin was hot; the heat permeated through the towel she clenched to her succulent body. She still struggled for a proper breath. He leaned down and rubbed his cheek against hers. "Put your arms around me," he whispered.

"I-" Nadia stopped to moan when he pressed his lips against her cheek. He followed the move with a series of kisses and licks focused on her sensitive neck. Her senses heightened; she could almost feel every taste bud on his tongue as it danced over her neck while she breathed in his smoky, earthy scent. Nadia held onto her towel a little tighter as she pressed herself closer to him. She moaned his name when he lightly nipped at her tender flesh.

Andraemalek growled at the sweet taste of her skin. He felt the beat of her furious pulse against his lips and used the opportunity to guide her arms around his neck. It took two tries; the first ended with her clutching the towel even tighter. To show her how pleased he was with her compliance, he kissed her tender lips. Her sharp intake of breath at the contact stole another growl from him. Andraemalek assaulted her lips slowly, sweetly, dragging his tongue along the outer edges of her mouth. When she dug her nails into his shoulders, he increased the pressure of his kiss and used his body to pin her against the wall.

Nadia gasped in surprise when she felt the cool surface of the wall against her bare back and bottom. The protection of the towel was gone. She tried to push him away, tried to fight the assault on her senses but found that she was powerless, especially when his hot hands cupped and caressed her heavy breasts. She moaned against his mouth when his thumbs brushed over the hard peaks, sending shocks of pleasure through her body. Pushing her chest toward him, Nadia silently begged for more, moaning his name against his lips.

"What?" he asked before he dipped the tip of his tongue between her sweet lips. He pulled away when her tongue snaked out to do the same. Her frustrated whimper turned into another moan when he gently rolled her hard nipples between his fingers.

"I want..."

"Tell me, Nadia. What do you want?"

She gasped in pleasure when his fingers softly pulled at her sensitive flesh. Heat. There was so much heat between her legs. So much pleasure. "More."

"You want more?" he murmured against her ear. Her frantic nod had him smiling. She gave so much of herself to him. Groaning, he lifted her in his arms and quickly walked to the bed. Before he set her down, he stepped out of his shoes. As he laid her out on the bed, he felt her arms tightened around his neck. He knew that she tried to hide her body from him. He wouldn't allow it; as long as she was under his protection, he would be the only one to look at her.

Nadia sat up and tried to cover herself but found herself stopping at the silent command in his eyes. Taking a deep breath, she watched him look at her and was relieved to see the hunger in his eyes intensify. As he undressed, she felt her mouth go dry. This was the first time she'd ever been in the presence of a naked man. And what a fine specimen of a man he was. With the exception of the bandage covering his wound, there was nothing about him she found bothersome. Nadia already knew about the corded muscles of his chest and legs but it was one specific muscle, one that she knew would soon become part of her that paralyzed her. She was right; he was going to hurt her. "I don't-" The quick and efficient way he swooped down to capture her protest surprised and pleased her, especially when she felt the hard planes of his body pressed against hers. He was her opposite; strong and solid everywhere she was soft and pliant. Nadia whimpered in pleasure when his tongue took possession of her mouth. Her hands caressed the broad expanse of his back as her legs moved restlessly against his.

Andraemalek couldn't get enough of her creamy skin. Unable to remain still, he kissed a hot burning trail to her distended nipples. Slowly, he licked a dark chocolate bud in tight circles. As she arched up against him, he flicked his tongue across the hard bud, forcing her to hiss in pleasure. He moved to the other nipple, fearing that he'd left it neglected. He sucked hungrily, groaning at the instinctive lift of her hips against his. In response, he brought his hand down to the juncture of her thighs and nearly lost control at the fierce heat oozing from her. Andraemalek pulled back to look at her; her eyes were slanted and narrowed, her lips swollen and parted. Nadia's nipples were tight and ready for another assault. Taking her hands in his, he brought them her breasts and said, "Touch them."

Nadia felt her eyes widen at the command and hesitated for only a moment before she complied. She watched as his eyes narrowed. Intrigued by his reaction, she flicked the hard tips with her thumbs and gasped at the pleasure. Greed and lust urged her on, making her aggressive as she touched herself under his watchful eyes. Nadia mimicked his earlier motions of pinching and pulling her nipples and felt the secret button between her silken folds hum in response.

"Yeah, that's it," he encouraged. He watched as her hips began a slow, sensual dance in response to her manipulations. Widening her legs, he groaned at the sight of her hot, wet core as it glistened with her honey. Andraemalek brought a finger to her center and traced a slow path up from the bottom of her moist tunnel to the button that begged for attention. He heard her hiss in pleasure once more and repeated the move. She was so hot, so wet. Hunger for her sweet taste pushed him to rest his head between her thighs.

"Wait," Nadia said as she brought a hand down to cover herself. She knew what he wanted to do. "You don't-"

"I didn't tell you to stop," was all he said as he pushed her hand away.

"But - oh Christ," she moaned as his tongue took over the task of caressing her. Nadia nearly came off the bed a she felt him slowly lick from the bottom of her weeping core to the taut bud of pleasure begging for attention. Her hips began an instinctual movement against him as he slowly devoured her. She continued her earlier manipulations of her nipples and felt her body tighten in anticipation.

Andraemalek felt his head swim at the intoxicating taste of her. Added to the scents of her arousal and soft flesh, he was ready to give into his feral urges. But her pleasure came first. As he became more aggressive in his movements, he sucked her delicate folds into his mouth. Delicious drops of her honey coated his lips and tongue, intensifying his hunger. He parted the soft folds with his tongue and invaded her center. The involuntary convulsions of her inner walls were not her release, but a clear sign that she would reach that addictive peak within minutes. For a moment, the demon in him took control, forcing him to increase the pressure of his movements. Nadia's guttural moans, sharp gasps and whimpers told him that she did not want him to stop. He didn't, and focused his attention on her tight little button.

Andraemalek teased the tiny bud with his tongue soothing her impending orgasm before he forced it out of her. Her legs shook as her hips squirmed against him. The sound of his name on her lips pushed him to take more. He sucked, flicked, and nibbled on her tender flesh and all too soon, he felt the tremble from deep within her.

Nadia did not know what he did to her, but she knew that she was going to die. A person didn't survive pleasure this intense. Tight balls of heat formed in the pit of her stomach and spread throughout her body. The familiar sensation of her climax washed over her and before she could take a moment to prepare, her body tensed and she found herself caught in a fierce hold. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her, through her. She emitted a lusty cry, one that would have mortified her had she the sense to care. Nadia's body shook with the force of her release and it took long minutes for her body to calm. As she fought to remember to breathe, she whimpered at the feeling of his burning a trail of kisses up her body. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around him.

Andraemalek smiled at the sleepy and satisfied look on her face before leaning down to kiss her cheek. The tender way she caressed his back caused him to melt into her. He felt her slowly begin to slip into a peaceful slumber but stopped her by announcing, "We're not done yet."

Nadia opened her eyes in surprise and looked into his serious ones. "What?"

His answer was to bring his hand down to her still quivering center to slowly rub her sweetest of places. He smiled at the surprised look on her eyes and groaned when that surprise morphed into pleasure. Leaning down, he kissed her sweet lips, absorbing and tasting her moans. Andraemalek slid his tongue into her mouth, demonstrating the next part of their play. When Nadia shyly brought her hands between them to touch his chest, he moaned into her mouth. He loved the way she timidly touched his nipples the way he had hers. In response, he increased the pace of his ministrations.

"God, yes," Nadia hissed as he touched her. Already he'd pushed her so close to the edge that she could taste it. Aware of the pleasure she had yet to give him, she trailed her hand down and grasped the hard rod that pressed intimately against her thigh. She felt his animalistic growl in the pit of her stomach. Slowly, she moved her hand over him and moaned as he moved his hips against her. Nadia heard his sensual words of encouragement and the sounds of his pleasure made her bold. Gripping him tighter, she moved her hand faster.

"Fuck yes, that's it," he groaned against her ear. Andraemalek had to grit his teeth to keep from losing his composure. Though it was obvious that she'd never touched anyone the way she did him, he was impressed by her talent. "So good, baby. You want my come?" A she nodded against him, he slipped a thick finger into her tight sheath.

Nadia winced at the pain that came with his invasion but became pleased when it quickly faded. He worked magic on her with his finger, forcing her to stroke and caress him even faster. His harsh groans and growls spurred her on. "I want..." She gasped when he added another finger. "Oh, God..."

"Andrae," he corrected. She was stroking him perfectly, applying just the right amount of pressure on the right places. "Tell me what you want," he commanded.

"You," she moaned, "I want you."

"Say it."

"I want you, Andrae." She was close. So close. "I need... Oh God... Fuck."

The curse was enough to make him lose control. Moving her hand out of the way, he took hold of his turgid member and placed the velvet head at her slick opening. Aware that he would hurt her, he made his invasion quick. With one powerful thrust, he was in to the hilt. He heard her shout in pain and quickly focused his attention on her. Nadia's eyes were screwed shut, no doubt to keep her tears from falling, and she tried desperately to push him off her. "Shh, it's ok."

"I don't want to do this anymore." She was being split apart, she just knew it. This amount of pain wasn't natural. Vaguely, Nadia felt his lips on the side of her neck as he spoke encouraging words. Though his praise was nice, it did not remove the battering ram that was deep inside her. "Andrae-"

"It's all right." Andraemalek quickly brought his hand to her core and strummed the button that would make her forget the pain. He heard her confused moan of pleasure and continued. It was torture to remain still while she pulsed around him hotly, but he was determined to rekindle the passion she'd had before. "That's a good girl," he praised as she began to respond.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers