The Order Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

"Jame-" Nadia was cut short as she was suddenly ripped out of his arms. She went flying into Liam who yelled at her to watch herself, and could only watch in horror as her boyfriend moved to kill his brother. "Andrae!"

Andraemalek didn't listen as he advanced. Jameson didn't try to fight back but his boisterous laughter enraged him. "I told you I would kill you if you touched her again." The second his mood shifted to happiness to see Nadia, he knew Caleb entered the kitchen. "You'd better talk to your brother about putting his hands on my woman."

"He's your brother too," Alexis said as he walked into the room. Used to the commotion of having more than one brother home at the same time, he nodded a greeting at Nadia before walking to the fridge. She'd hooked him on refrigerated peanut butter cups and it was a rare occasion indeed that he walked into the kitchen without having one. "You know he only does it because he thinks it's funny when you get jealous."

"Yeah, well, he won't be laughing that much longer." Andraemalek walked to Nadia and grabbed her hand before pulling her to their bedroom. They'd decided to stay at the manor until they agreed on a new location, the only agreement they'd been able to come to when it came to living arrangements. He shut the door behind him and leaned against it while he watched her put her purse down. It was still an adjustment getting used to the red hair and grey eyes. Though they did nothing to lessen her beauty, he had to admit that he missed the eyes that reminded him of a doe. "Sit down, I need to talk to you."

"What did I tell you about that?" Since she'd decided to remain with him, he'd taken to ordering her around quite often. The behavior always led to an argument which inevitably led to sex. They really needed to learn to keep their hands off each other.

Andraemalek only shrugged as he walked to his armoire to pull out large document tube. When he turned to face her, he growled low in his throat at the sight of her standing near the fireplace. He motioned for her to sit down and when she only raised a brow expectantly, he muttered a reluctant "please." When she finally sat down, he crouched in front of her and placed the tube in her hand. "This is for you."

Nadia frowned as she opened the tube she knew hadn't been in the room earlier that morning. Inside was a large sheet of paper that was rolled up. She allowed him to help her hold it open and frowned again when she realized what it was. "Why are you giving me blueprints?"

"They're for a house."

"Yes, I can see-"

"Our house. In Martinique."

Nadia looked at Andrae in disbelief. "You remembered?"

He nodded as he said, "It'll be about the size of the manor. Big enough for all the babies I have to give you. And there'll be a guesthouse in case the assholes downstairs want to visit." Her sudden tears threw him off. In his confusion, he pulled the prints out of her hands before wiping her tears away. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's nothing." Nadia laughed as she launched herself into his arms. She didn't care that he grunted from the shock of her action, or that she crumpled the blueprints. "When did you do this? How did you do this?"

"I had someone else do all the work. I just paid the money." He smiled when she began to cry again and felt himself sighing in relief when he realized that she cried tears of joy. "What do you think?"

"It's just... I can't..." Nadia sat back, amazed by what she'd been given. "I'm moving to paradise!"

"No, we are." Andraemalek stood and smiled down at her while squealed in delight. This was what he liked to see; that particular sparkle in her eyes and the beautiful, yet infectious smile of hers always served to make his stomach flutter. "It'll take about a year to build, so it's up to you if we stay at the manor or go somewhere else."

"Let's stay here." Nadia stood and pulled his arms around her. In just a few months she went from college student to a woman who'd fallen in love with a demon, developed a very large extended family, and avenged her parents, even if it wasn't the way she'd planned. One thing was certain; she'd gotten worlds more than she expected when she began her quest for revenge. All that was left was to make the most out of the life she'd been given. "Let's go tell the others."

________

And that concludes the story of Nadia and Andrae. Thank you so much for your support and comments. And yes, there will be a sequel in the next few weeks so keep an eye out. P.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers
12