The Order: Training Lyla Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she's very nice."

"And attractive, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes."

"Sexy, actually. Look at her tits. They are large and soft. Men like to watch them bounce when they fuck. We like to touch them, to grab them, to lick them. Can you see why?"

She nodded, her eyes locked on Anna's bouncing rack.

"But women like them too," I said. "Do you like her tits, Lyla?"

"Yes, they are very beautiful."

"You're a smart girl, baby. Go ahead. Touch them."

Lyla looked at me, uncertainty in her eyes.

"Go ahead, she won't mind. In fact, I suspect she'll enjoy it, isn't that right Anna?"

"Oh yes, I love to have my boobs played with," Anna cooed as she reached out and stroked Lyla's leg. "Please touch me, Lyla. Play with my big tits."

After a second, Lyla reached out and brushed her fingertips over Anna's left breast, caressing in an inward circle until she reached the erect nipple.

"You don't have to be so gentle, baby," I coached. "Grab it. Pinch it. Slap it even. It will make Anna feel good."

Lyla obeyed and pinched the nipple until Anna moaned and reached up to touch my daughter's hanging breast. Shocked, Lyla looked down to see her friend fondling her tit in firm caresses. Anna's knuckles found Lyla's nipples and pinched, mimicking the pleasure that she had just been shown. Lyla sucked in a breath and her free hand gripped at her leg.

"Keep going, baby," I told her, wanting her to relax a little bit more before the next step in my plan. "Do whatever you like to them. Sex is all about pleasure—for me, for her, and for you. What would you like to do to her?"

Lyla glanced back at the girl's breast. "I'd like to play with them some more." I nodded at her and this time, she used both hands to fondle Anna's double-d's. Anna continued to play with Lyla's tits as well. Already experienced, she flicked and rubbed my daughter, getting her more and more turned on. Lyla's slow caresses turned to harder pinches and groping, and I knew she was past excited. She was horny—my baby girl was almost ready to be fucked. But not yet.

I'd been planning her training for years and part of my lesson plan included making her want to be fucked so badly she ached. Many of the Order's fathers believed in making the first night The Night. They'd pounce on their new playtoy and fuck them like a frightened whore. But not my baby. I wanted her to want it. To need it. To crave it. More importantly, I wanted her to want me. And that's where my plans would take us both.

"Slap it," I urged. "Slap her tittie, baby. Slap it hard."

This time, she didn't hesitate. Reaching back, she smacked Anna's boob so hard it left a mark. Anna cried out.

"Did that hurt, Anna?" I asked her.

"No, I love it," the girl replied, knowing the answer I wanted to hear.

"What else would you like to do to her, baby girl?" I asked my daughter.

"I... I don't know," she said, biting her lip as her eyes flicked back to Anna's nipple.

"Taste it, baby. Lick it and suck it. Bite it. Anna loves to have her tits sucked on. Go on, Lyla."

Lyla licked her lips, then bent down to Anna's rack. Still holding one tit in her left hand, she absently flicked the nipple between her fingers while her tongue darted out to taste the other tight bud. Anna moaned, and I rewarded her by slamming my cock a little harder into her cunt. Her hand moved behind Lyla's head and pulled her face against her tit. Her nipple slipped into my daughter's mouth and she began to suck eagerly. Her fingers dug into Anna's skin, and I'd be surprised if she weren't leaving any bruises. Anna moaned some more, then started urging Lyla on with dirty little phrases.

"Oh God, yes! Suck my tit, Lyla! Suck my tit while your daddy fucks me with his fat dick. Ohhhh! Yessss. Fuck me harder, Max! I need you to fuck me deep while your baby girl sucks my hard nipple."

I was so turned on I could barely stand it. It was hard enough to keep from cumming while my cock was inside of Anna and Lyla stripped before my eyes. But now, watching my baby girl sucking on my fucktoy's tit... I was nearly uncontrollable. I had to limit myself to slow, steady thrusts—enough to keep Anna moaning and eager to play with Lyla, but not enough to push either of us over the edge.

"Anna," I tisked. "It's Lyla's birthday. Don't you think it's time for you to make her feel good?"

"Oh yes, Max. I want to make your daughter feel good."

"That's a good girl," I said as I reached out and grabbed Lyla by her blonde hair. I urged her to sit up and when she did, I went on. "Lyla, it's Anna's turn to pleasure you. I want you to move so that you are facing me and straddling Anna's face. Do you understand?"

"Wh—what?"

"You're going to face me and put your pussy in Anna's face," I clarified and watched the look that passed over her face. She was uncertain, but that was okay. She had been uncomfortable with touching the other girl's tits at first too, but had warmed up pretty fast to that. She'd love having her pussy eaten.

"Go ahead. Move over there—that's right, stay on your knees. One leg on each side of her head...there you go, just like that. Perfect, now Anna, I want you to wish my baby girl a happy birthday and lick her pussy 'til she cums all over your pretty face." Lyla stared down, wide eyed. "Lyla? Are you thinking of disobeying daddy?"

"N—no, daddy. I was just—"

"Good, because a father knows what's best for his daughter," I said, cutting off her reservations. "Now, bend down a little so Anna can reach your wet cunt."

Her eyes snapped up, embarrassed.

"Don't try to hide it, Lyla," I said. "I can see the juices for myself. It's nothing to be ashamed of; you should be proud. Now do as I say and bend down so that you're sitting on Anna's face."

Slowly, she obeyed and bent down. I could tell the moment Anna's tongue reached out and flicked my daughter's sweet spot. Lyla jerked, her eyes popping open in pleasant surprise.

"See baby," I said. "I knew you'd enjoy this."

Reaching out, I took one of her tits in my hand and rubbed the pad of my thumb back and forth over her nipple. She looked up at me, both nervous and in ecstasy. This was her first sexual experience and she was unsure of my touch. No doubt it felt wrong to her, letting her father touch her in such a way. But that's what made it so right. And by now, she was too horny to really care.

A moan escaped her lips and her hips started to rock involuntarily over Anna's face. I pinched my daughter's nipple and she moaned again. Anna had just begun to tongue-fuck her, and Lyla was getting close to cumming. My cock throbbed at the sight before me, and I wanted to pound into Anna like I wanted to pound into my daughter. Anna's hands were clamped onto Lyla's hips, helping my baby girl fuck her face.

My daughter was panting heavily, rocking and moaning and squirming against her friend's mouth. Exhausted, she leaned forward to brace her hands on the table on either side of Anna's body. The position gave her an eyeful of my cock thrusting in and out of Anna's pussy. She watched, transfixed and if my erection could have gotten any harder, it did. My beautiful eighteen year old daughter sat on another girl's face, having her pussy eaten out and watching intently as I fucked the same girl. Lyla licked her lips, staring openly at my shaft. I thanked my lucky stars that Anna was shorter that Lyla, otherwise Lyla wouldn't be able to see as my cock disappeared inside the girl's slit—and she did seem to enjoy the view.

I couldn't help myself; I wrapped my fingers in Lyla's blonde, perfectly styled curls and pulled her head down closer to cock. Now was the time; I couldn't wait any longer.

"Anna, you don't cum until Lyla does," I said, giving her another hard thrust for motivation. Her moan was muffled by Lyla's cunt, but I saw her hand disappear beneath my daughter's ass. A moment later, Lyla groaned and bucked; she grabbed onto my arm for support as she rode the orgasm, grinding her pussy into Anna's face.

It was the most magnificent thing I'd ever seen, my daughter orgasming before my eyes, rubbing her cunt against the face of the girl I was screwing. She screamed her pleasure while her flailing hips smeared her cum all over Anna's mouth, nose, and cheeks. Unable to control myself for a moment longer, I barreled into Anna over and over again. Both girls were moaning and writhing and I felt my own orgasm take over. I pushed Lyla's head down even further, forcing her to watch as I fucked Anna with less than a half foot between her face and my cock.

Fuck, I wanted her. My daughter's hips still rolled with orgasm. I gripped her hair tight, keeping her face just inches from where I was fucking the hell out of Anna. The orgasm hit me hard, and at the last minute, I pulled out and shot my cum all over my daughter's face. It felt like the spasms would never end. Wave after wave of my seed erupted from my prick, covering her. Even after I'd sprayed my load, I couldn't help but rub my cock against Lyla's soft skin, smearing my jiz across her like a primitive war paint. I felt the head of my dick brush her lips, but she didn't open for me.

When I finally pulled back, the two girls were panting, their own orgasms over. I pulled my cock free but still held Lyla by her hair, only inches from my cum-covered dick. My daughter was frozen but not struggling. It was important to me that she see it covered in pussy juices and semen, though I wasn't sure why. I wanted to push it against her lips and force her to take me into her mouth, but it wasn't the time.

Instead, I finally released her hair and allowed her to sit up. Globs of my spunk coated her face and ruined her makeup. As she moved, some cum slid down her chin and landed on her right tit. She slid off of Anna and sat on her knees, rubbing my cum from her face, unsure of what to do next. I turned and sat on the edge of the table while Anna immediately sat up and, without my asking, dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock into her mouth.

I was semi hard, but I knew it would be some time before that would change. Turning my head, I took Lyla by the arm and pulled her to me. She sat against my side, gloriously naked.

"Whenever you pleasure a man, it is your job to clean up the mess. Do you see?" I told her, nodding down at Anna who was cleaning my cock with her tongue. She nodded and I took her chin in my hand, forcing her to look me in the eyes. "Did you enjoy that, baby?"

"Yes," she said quietly, her eyes flicking down to where Anna sucked me. With my finger, I wiped a glob of cum from her cheek.

"Open your mouth," I instructed and when she did, I wiped the jiz on her tongue. "Cum should never go to waste, baby. You should always swallow as much as you can."

Again Lyla nodded.

"I'm so proud of you, baby. You're going to make a fine Order woman."

Once again her eyes flicked between my eyes and my cock.

"Do you enjoy watching your daddy get his dick sucked?" I asked.

Hesitantly, she nodded and I nearly let off another load in the back of Anna's throat.

"Look at me, baby," I said, pulling her attention back up to my face. I looked her over, lingering on her still exposed breasts. They were smaller than Anna's but only by a cup size. "You're breasts are perfect. Big and perky, both soft and firm with the most adorable little nipples. The men will want to eat you up." Her nipples hardened under my approval and I reached out to caress them. Lyla sucked in air but didn't move.

Good girl, I thought. Abandoning her rack, I took her by the jaw and pulled her forward. "You have to get back to Peter before he comes looking for that champagne. Give me a kiss then get dressed." She leaned in as if she were going to kiss my cheek, but I turned and touched her mouth with mine. When she pulled back, I scolded her. "That's no way to kiss a man, Lyla." Pulling her forward again, I kissed her mouth, softly at first before parting her lips with my tongue. As our tongues touched, her chest swelled, her breast heaving in and out with each breath. After swirling my tongue around hers, she began to flick her own tongue against mine. Not wanting to stop, I reached for her breast again, rubbing it, arousing her more. When my tongue retreated from her mouth, her tongue followed to continue its dance with mine. I felt her fingers dig into my arm. She was still horny. Good.

When I finally broke our kiss, I smiled at her. "Sleep well tonight, Princess. We have a busy day tomorrow."

She stood on trembling legs and got dressed. Before she turned to leave the room, I saw her turn once more to watch as Anna blew me. Both of my hands were tangled in her hair and I rocked her head back and forth over my cock. Before she left, I lost myself in the feeling and face-fucked Anna so hard that she gagged the whole time I emptied my load down her throat.

I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

12