The Organisation Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now darling," I said cheerfully, "you are twenty four and you are not married. Are you in a relationship at the moment?" She looked a little warily at me and took a nervous sip of her coffee. Her hand was shaking a little. She tried to speak once or twice and eventually the words came out.

"I had a boyfriend, Edward, for two years and we became engaged four months ago. The engagement has just been called off" She answered.

"Why was that?" I asked her, "I want all the details?"

There was a long silence. This question marked the defining moment and how she answered would decide the future of the relationship. She had accepted the position with it's, for her, frightening terms and conditions believing that she could cope. Now we would see whether she really could. I did not help her, I just sat and waited, never moving my eyes from hers. Finally she answered me.

"It started alright," she whispered "but eventually it got so that we just didn't get along."

"How far did you go sexually with your fiancé? Are you still a virgin?" I asked the blushing blonde. There was a long pause and then she said in a barely audible voice,

"I am not a virgin but I have only had sex once. It was at University at a party while I was unwell. I think I had been given a drug. No-one knows about it, not Edward and certainly not my family."

I looked at her for a moment and asked her again,

"So, how far sexually did you actually go with Edward?"

There was another long pause and I could see her struggling with herself. I decided to help her out a little.

"I suppose that like everyone, you began by more and more intimate kisses," I said, "when did Edward first feel your breasts?"

Suzanne looked at me helplessly but replied after a short hesitation and struggle with herself.

"On our first date he touched my breasts. I didn't want him to because I had never let any man do that to me. Edward said that I would let him do it if I loved him so I let him touch me outside my clothes. That seemed to let him believe that he had some freedom, much more than I liked and after that he used to feel my breasts whenever he wanted to in spite of my protests but only when we are alone. Then, very much against my will, he felt me when my mother and father were in the same room. We were watching television and I was sitting on the floor by his feet with my head resting on his knee. I was wearing a low-cut blouse and I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder. He knew that I couldn't protest or stop him as my parents would have heard so he stroked my shoulder and then just casually slid his hand under the neckline of my blouse into my bra and on to my bare breast. I was horrified but there was nothing I could do about it. I felt so ashamed but I had to just sit there and let him feel me or my parents would have seen what was going on. They weren't aware of it because the room was darkened. After that I couldn't stop him. Whenever we were alone he used to kiss me and put his hand down my dress" she whispered.

"Well done Edward," I thought, "a man after my own heart!!".

"Did you ever touch Edward's prick while you were engaged?" I asked. She looked at me without answering, her cheeks flaming.

"Come along Suzanne, darling," I laughed, "let's be reasonable!! You have a boy-friend who has you so much under his power that he feels you whenever he likes, who puts his hand in your bra and touches you up and you expect me to believe that you have never touched his prick. Don't take me for a fool.

"It was while we were watching television on the same occasion," she whispered, "he had one hand in by bra and as he was feeling me he reached down with the other and took my hand and put it on his thing." I smiled to myself again.

"His prick, you mean," I said. She nodded.

"His prick. He curled my fingers round it showing me how big it was and moved my hand showing me how to and making me rub it. I had to wank him (I smiled at her knowledge of and easy use of the term, more of Edward's influence, I suspected) or my parents would have noticed what was going on. After that night, he made me wank him whenever he felt like it and I had to," she said, talking more fluently and seeming more relaxed now.

"And what else did Edward make you do?" I asked.

"He knew that I didn't want to make love until we were married and although he was forcing me sexually faster than I liked he knew that I loved him and wanted more than anything else to marry him. He said that if I would not let him make love to me properly then I had to take care of his needs in other ways until we were married when I would let him make love to me. I didn't know what he meant by that, I thought that he just meant giving him a wank" she said.

I smiled to myself, seeing where this was leading.

"And what did he mean by 'taking care of his needs'?" I asked.

There was a long pause and Suzanne had a nervous drink of her coffee and then looked across at me chewing engagingly on her lower lip.

"I can't tell you," she whispered suddenly, "I just can't!!!".

"Come along Suzanne," I smiled "so far you have done very well, don't spoil it now."

She looked at me and suddenly I saw a look of resignation cross her face and I smiled into her clear blue eyes. I knew now that she had crossed the Rubicon and that I would have no further trouble with her.

"It was after we had been playing tennis," she said, "Edward drove me home to change. We were both in our tennis clothes. I expected Mummy to be at home but the house was empty. Edward immediately took charge. He knew that there was nothing I could do to stop him. He sat down, pulled me down on to his knee and began to kiss me. As he kissed me, he slipped the shoulder straps of my dress and bra down one side and made me slip my elbow out. Then he did the same with the other and pushed my clothes down to my waist, leaving my breasts naked to him for the first time. I could see a look of lust in his eyes as he kissed me and played with my bare breasts. He was pulling and kneading my flesh and twisting my nipples and I knew that he realised that, although I was frightened it was beginning to make me excited. Suddenly as he kissed me he released my breast with one hand and put it between my legs, sliding it up and feeling me through my panties. I tried to press my thighs together to stop him but he wouldn't let me and made me part them. I had to sat there on his lap while he felt me as he pleased. I was so ashamed I could hardly bear it. No-one had ever touched me there before. He could feel me getting excited as he gently rubbed me and he slipped his hand up the leg of my panties on to my bare flesh."

"On to your cunt Suzanne," I prompted gently.

"On to my cunt," she repeated obediently, "he felt my bare cunt for a long time and I couldn't stop him. Then he took his lips from mine, looked into my eyes and said, as he felt me,"

"If you don't want me to fuck you Suzanne, you are going to have to suck me off. I need some relief after all this excitement."

"I couldn't believe that he could be so dirty and cruel," Suzanne said, looking down into her lap and twisting her fingers, "but he made me do it. I had to kneel down in front of him and suck his prick till he came in my mouth. We were going to be married in two months and for the next eight weeks he kept his promise and never tried to make love to me." I smiled,

"You mean 'fuck you'," I suggested gently.

"Fuck me," Suzanne repeated compliantly, "but he made me do everything else. Whenever we were alone he used to feel my breasts and cunt whenever he wanted to and I didn't try to stop him and at least once a day he made me suck him off. I began to hate him for the demands that he was making and eventually I told him that I could not go through with the wedding and I called the engagement off. It was a terrible time because I could never tell my parents why and even now they don't understand what Edward did wrong. It's all so unfair."

She say convulsively twisting her hands in her lap and looking at the floor. I finished my coffee and put my cup down. I leaned back on the settee and considered Suzanne for a moment without speaking. She looked back a trifle warily. There was a long silence as she looked into her lap and continued to twist her fingers nervously. Finally Suzanne spoke with a sudden rush of nervous energy.

"All that is behind me now. I want to do as well as I can in my new job and I will do everything I can to please you."

I smiled at her, wondering if she realised what she had agreed to. She was about to begin to find out.

"That is your decision Suzanne," I said, "I have already given you an idea of what I will expect of you in your living-room last night. This is, of course, all in addition to your functioning as an efficient P.A.."

Suzanne blushed and dropped her eyes as she recalled how she had stood submissively in her own home watching in the mirror a man she had only recently met fondle her breasts without being able to do anything about it.

"Stand up," I ordered quietly and Suzanne got to her feet, desperately and rather unsuccessfully trying to keep the hem of her short dress down as her thighs spread a little to allow her to rise. I saw another brief glimpse of yellow panties before she succeeded in getting to her feet. She stood looking down at me. I looked her over appreciatively and smiled at her.

"Are you on the Pill, Suzanne?" I asked suddenly.

She nodded shyly without speaking. I let her stand for a moment as I considered her, then I smiled at her.

"Take off your dress, Suzanne," I said quietly.

"Please, no," she begged, "I'll be your P.A. and I know I can do a good job but please leave me alone. Please don't hurt me."

I looked at her trembling form and sighed.

"You knew what was going to happen when you came here this morning Suzanne," I said, "I was perfectly clear last night and I left you in no doubt. Now, take off your dress."

She looked for a moment into my eyes and what she saw there made her realise that hesitation and protest were useless. She put her hand behind her reaching for the zip on the back of the dress. This move caused the thin material of the bosom of the dress to tighten deliciously across her ripe curves and I saw the prominent cones of her nipples through the filmy material. She slipped the zip down and let the dress fall. The gauzy material fell with a whisper around her feet. Suzanne stood blushing, her hands by her sides, as I looked her over. Quite simply, she was an amazingly erotic sight in a sheer thin yellow silk, virtually transparent, bra through which I could see her nipples protruding, high-cut thin matching panties pulled deep into her cunt the fleshy outer lips of which I could see clearly defined through her sheer nylon. Her dark silk stockings were supported by a lacy suspender belt in the same delicate colour. The light from the window behind her shone through her hair, which I had ordered her to put up off her neck surrounding her head with a golden glow.

"Let your hair down, Suzanne darling," I said quietly and watched as she released it.

Her soft hair fell unconfined to her bare shoulders in sexy flowing waves. I got up from the settee and moved the coffee table to allow me to sit in the large leather armchair that Suzanne had recently occupied. I took Suzanne by the hand and drew her down gently until she was sitting on my lap. She did not struggle and allowed me to manoeuvre her without any protest at all. I put my arm round her on to her breast and began to feel her full breast through the thin sheer silk of her bra. I began to kiss her and at first her lips were quiescent under mine. I gently explored her soft lips softly at first but then becoming more demanding, running my tongue along the soft groove of her closed lips which parted under the caress. She was compliant and unresisting but unresponsive and I slipped my tongue between her lips and took possession of her mouth which I began to gently explore. I felt her tongue stir against mine in the emotion of the kiss and, almost against her will and without her conscious volition, before she realised it she began to respond and was kissing me back. I explored her mouth deeply caressing her lips and gums as our tongues duelled in a sexy dance. Without breaking the kiss I looked into her wide startled blue eyes and put my hand on the inside of her nylon covered thigh and widely spread her thighs. She did not attempt to stop me and sat compliantly, submitting to being kissed with her thighs widely parted and her cunt gaping. I put my hand back on the inside of her right thigh and slowly moved it up on to the naked soft flesh above her stocking just below her cunt relishing the softness of the nylon against my palm. I squeezed her thigh gently just below her cunt rubbing against the hem of her panties, which were already wet, with the ball of my thumb before slipping my fingers inside the leg of her panties and gently drawing my forefinger down the grove of her moist available cunt.

Suzanne gave a loud gasp into my mouth against my kiss and a shudder went through her body as I slipped my forefinger between the lips of her cunt and began to gently finger-fuck her. I was going very easily so that I did not hurt or frighten her but she was very responsive and was clearly an excitable and sexy young woman. I continued to work her up with my finger, feeling her firm breasts through the thin bra and looking into her eyes as I kissed her. Her nipples had long since erected and I could feel them pressing into the palms of my hands. I took my lips from hers and looked into her eyes as I continued to gently finger-fuck the excited young blonde.

"Do you like that Suzanne darling?" I asked her. There was a pause then she said,

"It is lovely but you mustn't. You have to stop. What would my family say if they knew."

I laughed.

"I warned you what was going to happen this morning Suzanne. We have hardly started!"

Suzanne looked down at the floor in front of her as I was playing with her and her blush deepened. As I finger-fucked her with one hand and felt her breast with my arm behind her back and under her armpit I squeezed her breast to get her attention. Her eyes widened and she looked at me.

"Take off your bra, Suzanne," I ordered.

She looked at me once and compliantly reached behind her back and unhooked the delicate bra. I let her slide it off down her arms as I played with her cunt with my right hand and cupped her bare full left breasts in my left hand. Suzanne's breasts were quite simply magnificent, full and firm with hardly any sag tipped by prominent nipples surrounded by large pink areolae.

"Raise your bottom a little, Suzanne" I whispered, pulling upwards slightly on her nipple and forcing her to balance herself half standing with one hand on my shoulder. I slipped my fingers from her wet cunt and hooked them in the elastic at the waist band of her delicate panties. Working first on one side and then on the other I slid her panties down her legs until they dropped at her feet. I pulled downwards again a little on her nipple and with a sigh she settled back on my lap. Suzanne was now naked in my lap apart from a delicate lacy yellow suspender belt and sheer dark stockings and high-heeled shoes. I let her see me looking appreciatively at her body. Below her fabulous breasts she had a small swell of a round little stomach accentuated as she lay back against me indented cutely by a neat navel. Her slender thighs were slightly apart and I put my hand on the inside of her right thigh and spread them more widely without any protest from my companion until I could see the open groove of her wet cunt surmounted by a little bush of curly blonde pubic hair and I rested my other hand on the soft curve of her stomach. To get her attention I gently ticked her navel and she gasped.

"What a sexy woman you are, Suzanne darling" I whispered "I will never get tired of playing with your sexy body."

I moved her flowing hair out of the way and kissed her softly on her moist, open still-reluctant lips, briefly touching the tip of her tongue and then I slowly drew my tongue down the proud column of her slender neck to the centre of her deep cleavage where I gently licked the salt of her perspiration. She sighed deeply and clasped her hands together in anguish in her lap. I softly ran my tongue across her full firm breast until I reached the nipple and began to run the tip gently round the roughish pink areaola. I glanced up into her wide blue tormented eyes and slipped my hand between her parted thighs on to her moist and quivering cunt. I began to gently finger-fuck her again as I took her breast into my mouth and began to suck firmly on the prominent nipple teasing it with my teeth and lips.

Her cunt was so moist and receptive despite her anxiety and her guilt that I had no difficulty in adding a second finger and I began to finger-fuck her more firmly using the whole of my fingers. In spite of her efforts to prevent it her knees parted widely allowing me full and unrestricted access to her unprotected cunt and arsehole. I continued to suck and tease her breasts moving from one to the other until her nipples were hard and erect. She began to lose control of her breathing again and her eyes widened. I sucked her breast more strongly using my tongue on her nipple and buried my fingers up her cunt until I could feel her cervix with the tips.

"Oh God, Oh God!" she suddenly squealed in a high pitched sobbing wail and came in a body-wracking orgasm on my fingers. She was drenched with sweat and the juice from her moist cunt wet my hand. She burst into tears and I slowly and gently moved my hand from her quivering cunt and rested it on her belly, wet with the perspiration of her emotion. I removed my lips from her heaving breast and gently brushed them against hers, looking into her wide blue tear-filled eyes.

"It's all right, Suzanne darling" I whispered "just let it all out"

She carried on sobbing for a few moments and then slowly brought herself under control. I kissed her gently and held the sobbing blonde close until her ragged breathing began to even out and she brought herself under control. I decided that it was time to move through to the bedroom so I stood, picking the wide-eyed girl up in my arms. I walked through my bathroom to the bedroom beyond and laid her gently on the bed. Suzanne looked around with wonder at her luxurious surroundings. As I looked down at her I stripped off my clothes as she watched in wide-eyed astonishment until I was naked. I could see Suzanne looking with astonishment at my prick. It is just over eight inches long when erect and, more to the point, is very thick. I am circumcised so there is a large threatening head like a small orange. I have correspondingly heavy balls and thick pubic hair extending back to my arsehole. When I am excited, and I have seldom been in a better situation, there seems no end to my powers and I am capable of several ejaculations in a single session, although Suzanne had yet to experience this.

I went to my bathroom for a clean soft towel which I handed to Suzanne. Still watching me she wiped the perspiration generated by her recent emotion from her face and body. I arranged the pillows so that she was partly propped up and, ignoring her wide-eyed look I slipped a small cushion under her bottom, elevating her hips a little. Suzanne was lying on her back propped up against the pillows with her thighs slightly parted. I sat at the foot of the bed between her legs and put my hands gently on her silk-sheathed ankles sliding her feet up the bed so that her heels were against her arse. Her thighs parted and with one hand on the inside of her soft thigh I pressed gently so that they were more widely splayed displaying the pink slit of her wet and reluctantly-excited cunt. I kissed the inside of her thigh above her stocking inhaling the excited woman smell. I looked into her wide eyes as I moved my mouth to her cunt and began to explore the fleshy lips with my lips and tongue, gently tugging her blonde pubic curls with my teeth before moving back to her cunt. I ran my tongue along the whole length of her cunt from her perineal fold at the back to the junction of the lips at the front. She gasped loudly and said in a breathy voice,