The Organism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hormones from Austin's sweat heightened all of Stef's sexual thoughts, but she had already been well on her way.

STEPHANIE SLOANE

Stephanie Sloane Fannon had only been married three years when she realized that her marriage to husband Richard (or "Big Dick" as she referred to him now) was a mistake.

Dick had a General Services business providing carpentry, plumbing, minor household repairs, and lawn services. In fact it had been a clogged drain at her mother's home that had first brought them together.

After a whirlwind courtship she had married him.

Almost immediately she noted the change. He was loud, drank too much, and was very seldom home.

Despite numerous calls for his services he always seemed to be broke.

Sex with him was virtually non-existent. Not that she minded. When they did have sex it was always Dick coming home drunk, practically raping her, and then rolling over in the bed leaving her ashamed and angry.

She was sure that he was seeing other women but, at the same time, she couldn't comprehend any woman wanting his version of "hide the salami", as he called it.

It had only been six months ago that she had finally decided to end the sham her marriage had become.

She left work early so that she could confront him at home. Not surprisingly he was not in the house when she got there.

Stef went into the kitchen and saw, through the window, the door to the backyard shed slightly opened. Recognizing that he was probably in the shed, as he always kept it locked, she proceeded to the backyard to let him know that she was calling it quits.

As she approached the shed she heard voices that confirmed her suspicions of Dick's infidelity.

"Come on Baby." Dick said in a warbled voice. "Suck it nice and Daddy will have a nice, big load for you."

She could not hear any comprehensible response but she could definitely hear a woman grunt her acknowledgement.

"Oh yeah you little cumslut." Dick's voice continued. "That's real good. I've got a hell of a load for you. Hot and creamy. Just like you like."

Stef threw the door open just as Dick started to cum.

Dick was obviously startled and jumped back away from the woman just as his first spurt of cum jumped from his cocktip. The first blast struck the crouched woman across the bridge of the nose.

As Dick began to turn towards the sound of the door opening, his second shot squirted in an arc across the woman's left shoulder.

Stef's final remembrance of her ex-husband was him standing in front of her, sheepishly holding his rapidly deflating cock, attempting to hide it from her view as the remaining surges of cream sprayed his hands and droplets of it fell to the shed floor.

While waiting for the divorce to go through, and in lieu of moving back in with her mother, she had opted to take up the offer of her next-door neighbor, Nancy, and stay with her for a few weeks.

It had been while staying with Nancy that she finally admitted to herself her preference for sex with women.

It had begun innocently. Nancy and Stef had talked away a couple of nights discussing men, marriage and sex. Discussions they'd had before. It had been Nancy who took their conversation down another path.

They had been talking about pets and how sometimes they can be annoying.

Nancy had been laughing and told Stef about her cat, Bootsie.

"I'm kidding you not Stef." Nancy had laughed. "I'll be laying on the couch and Bootsie will start doing softies on my chest."

"What are softies?" Stef asked.

"These are softies." Nancy stated matter-of-factly as she began to press her hands against Stef's breasts, applying pressure to the left and then to the right, over and over again.

Stef was surprised by how it made her feel. Her first instinct was to tell Nancy to stop but having her best friend touch her breasts felt really good.

Stef didn't want her to stop but suddenly she did.

Nancy laughed, but Stef noted the lust in her voice when she said, "Of course it was nothing compared to my dog. Max just couldn't keep his nose out of people's crotches."

And with that Nancy knelt in front of Stef and dove her face into Stef's crotch.

Nancy had taught her a lot about herself that night, and much more over the next few months.

Stef had quite a collection of toys on which she had experimented with Nancy and several of her friends. Her favorite though was the 10 inch Ultra Lube strap-on.

She liked to use it and she liked to have it used on her.

Right now though, she wanted to be forcing that thick monster into Shawna Fowler, and just thinking of it brought about her fourth orgasm.

AUSTIN BRADLEY

Austin Bradley's mind was playing tricks on him.

One moment he knew what he was doing was wrong, the next he didn't care. He continued to ram his erection deep inside of the doctor.

She was beyond caring at this point.

Alien cells in Austin's pre-cum had already made their way into her system.

Having already mapped human DNA it did not make the same mistakes with Shawna as it had with Austin. Shawna's body was already adapting and her sexual appetite was only being whetted by Austin's powerful thrusts.

"Fuck me you cocksucker!" Shawna screamed. "Fuck my filthy little cunt! Make me beg for it!"

Austin's mind toyed with him again.

His immediate reaction to Shawna's obscenities was shock, but again, almost immediately, her steady string of dirty talk aroused him even more; made him even stiffer; and spurred him on to fuck her even harder and deeper.

Austin began to picture her as his favorite fantasy girl.

Sue Ling was an exchange student from Korea who had been a student of his four years ago. She had been a professor's dream of a student. Top of the class academically, and a real looker.

She had graduated last year and had come to his office to thank him before returning to her homeland.

What had started as an innocent hug had changed when she felt his cock stiffening in his trousers.

"I do that to you?" She had asked sweetly without any hint of fear.

"I'm sorry." Austin said sheepishly not knowing what else to say.

"I not worried." Sue smiled devilishly. "I thank you suck."

And that is exactly what she had done.

Now Austin looked down at the doctor bent over before him, taking a royal cock slamming like a champ, and all he could think of was letting loose a hot creamy load deep into Sue Ling's tight little pussy.

"Take it you whore!" Austin shouted at her. "Tell me how much you want it. You can't have it unless you make me believe you want it."

That was all Shawna wanted to hear.

"Give it to me you fuck! I want to feel that sperm swimming in me! I want it now!"

Austin thought he'd blown his nuts out through his pisshole when the first volley of sperm and alien cells erupted from his cock.

"Gawd Dam!" He shrieked as jet after jet of thick sperm-laden cum blasted deep inside of Shawna Fowler.

Shawna didn't have time to orgasm. As good as it felt to have Austin's creamy goo inside of her she now wanted to follow that alluring smell off to her right, a masturbating Stephanie Sloane.

69

Stef saw her coming and laid down on the floor.

Shawna crawled right across her and immediately drove her tongue straight into her steamy snatch.

Stef cried out in ecstasy and immediately reciprocated.

Even though she had watched the man fucking the doctor she was still surprised when she got her first mouthful of cum.

She had engaged in oral sex with Dick but she never liked it, let alone swallowed when he came.

Now she had taken a whole mouthful and swallowed before she'd even recognized what she had done.

Her immediate revulsion quickly dissipated as alien cells in Austin's cum quickly adapted to her body.

Suddenly she found the taste unusually arousing. She began licking ferociously to get at every droplet as it oozed from deep in Shawna's womb.

Stef's ministrations were working their magic on Shawna. She was ready to let it all go.

Stef and Shawna bucked and shook their way through several orally induced orgasms before finally falling asleep from sexual fatigue.

When they woke a few hours later they were still in the same 69 position with the 11:00 p.m. relief doctor, Norman Ballasco, masturbating over them.

M & A FOR SOME T & A

Austin's attentions were drawn to the woman sitting on the floor, her fingers frantically pistoning in and out of her labial folds.

Austin's cock hadn't softened at all. In fact it stood straight out pointing directly at Maggie Sloane.

For her part Maggie couldn't have been happier. She had waited patiently for her turn but only because Austin didn't have two cocks.

Now she was going to have her fun.

"Look what I found Honey." Maggie said as she seductively fingered her clit with her right hand.

Austin didn't need any additional encouragement. He saw it. He wanted it.

As he started to approach Maggie she suddenly raised her left hand. In it was a large jar of Vaseline.

"I've already put it where it will do the most good, Baby." Maggie chuckled as she rolled over and raised her ass to Austin. "It's well used but I think you'll find it tight and hot enough."

Maggie was either smart or lucky to have already smeared and inserted the Vaseline because Austin didn't prep her at all. He simply ram-rodded his dick through her sphincter and buried himself to the hilt.

Maggie was no stranger to an anal assault but she never felt anything like this before. This man filled her completely before she could even toy with him.

He wasn't even waiting to find out if she could handle him. He was pistoning his cock into her anal cavity like a jackrabbit on Viagra.

Austin's creamy white cum squirting out of Maggie's ass ring, past his impaled instrument, probably would have set her off for another bout, as she loved the feel and sight of it, but the organism in her body sensed no one else in the room as a potential host.

She and Austin fell asleep on the floor with Austin spooned behind her, still involuntarily rocking his impaled meat skewer in her tightly clenched asshole.

When Austin awoke, he felt and then saw, warm cum dripping between his hip and Maggie's ass.

He looked up just in time to see a man standing over Shawna and Stef spraying a thick load onto them as well.

THE INVASION CONTINUES

It didn't take long for Norman Ballasco to receive his quota of alien cells. Maggie had offered up her dripping asshole and Norman was a died-in-the-wool, true-blue, ass fucker with a real penchant for it.

Shawna had licked the cum off of both Austin and Stef and had allowed Austin to fuck her three times as she licked Stef into multiple orgasms.

All of them were fully infected and the organism knew it was time to find new hosts.

Norman Ballasco remained at the Urgent Care facility. The graveyard shift was always much busier than the afternoon shift. Bar fights and traffic accidents just seemed to be the norm.

It wasn't a half hour after every one had left that Officer Sandra Martinez brought in two girls from the local college who had been involved in a fist fight. Norman Ballasco had just the shot all three of them needed and quickly began injecting them.

Shawna Fowler headed back to her apartment.

Three doors down from her, in apartment 8C, three women shared an apartment where men came and went almost on regular shifts. She wondered if they might need any extra help with their business.

Maggie and Stef Sloane were going to continue on to Thoureau but both were hungry and planned on stopping at that new super truck stop.

As for Austin Bradley, his sister and her two daughters lived nearby in Winslow, just two miles from the Urgent Care facility.

He still needed to deliver that meteorite fragment to Angela.

He was sure she'd be really, really appreciative.

12