The Organist Entertains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter carried on with his exertions as she began to gasp and utter expletives in a curious squeaky voice, completely y different to her normal one.

"Oh...oh...Fucking ...Hell!...oh shit...oh..." she gasped as her body shuddered and shook. "Oh...my...God... Oohh...ahhh...oh Christ...oh...this is...it...OOHHH" She climaxed with an almighty yell and her body shuddered as her orgasm spewed forth her juices and Peter's buttocks tensed and relaxed as he felt his seed boil up inside him until with one last heave he erupted inside her a few seconds later. He flopped on top of her.

"So how's that for an 'old' man," he said propping himself up with his elbows either side of her and resting his chest on her still heaving bosom.

"I'll tell you when I've got my breath back," gasped Helen, "Phew!"

Her light tan stockings were covered in a mixture of hers and Peter's cum and the sofa also had a few stains on it. Peter climbed off her and allowed her to sit up and get her breath back properly. She blew another large warm breath of air out over her bottom lip and it lifted her fringe, and then gave Peter a big smile.

"I enjoyed that, thank you," she said. "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"Maybe," said Peter, knowing that he would love to do her again. "It depends whether the 'old man' can manage it!"

She laughed as the muffled sound of a tinny version of 'All Things Bright and Beautiful' bought them back to the real world. It was Peter's mobile and he searched his jeans pocket for it and answered it. It was his daughter, Alice."

"Hi love, where are you?" he said.

"At the station," said his daughter over the phone.

"What time is it?" he said looking at his watch. It was nearly quarter past twelve. Time had just raced by. "Sorry, I lost track of time," he said. "I've been planting a few seeds for a client and I've just got to tidy up a bit so get a coffee or something if you want and I'll see you soon." He signed off with the traditional 'love you' and set about gathering his clothes together.

Helen had also gathered all her clothes together. She laughed when she heard him tell Alice that he had planted a few seeds. She went upstairs leaving Peter in the lounge to dress. He was just about to step into his boxers when he saw a lady watching him through the patio window. She had short, grey permed haired, was aged in her late fifties and wore a yellow skirt and a white blouse hanging over the waistband, together with white sandals. He recognised her as Mary Stanlake, wife of David, the church warden and well known undertaker in the area. She ducked away when she saw Peter looking at her and he quickly pulled on his boxer shorts and jeans in case she reappeared. She did, but this time in the lounge behind him as he was fastening his shirt. He jumped when he saw her.

"Hi Mary, are you looking for Helen?" he asked.

"No, actually it's you I was after," she said. "I saw your car outside and wondered if you could come and cut back an old fir tree in my back garden. It's got far too big. I've been on at David for ages to get it sorted but he's been so busy lately. I'm sure you can strip some layers away for me." The last remark was said quite flirtatiously seeing how she had discovered him a few minutes earlier.

Before he could say anything, Helen came back into the room. She had stripped off her stockings, tied her hair back in a ponytail and was wearing a white vest top and a red floral skirt which sat just above her knee. A white bra strap was just visible peeking out from under one of the straps and the vest top revealed a small amount of cleavage.

"Oh, hello Mary, come for a nose, have you? She doesn't miss much you know!" she said to Peter. Mary lived just around the corner from Helen, and the pair were often round at each other's houses. The remark was said with humour rather than sarcastically.

"No," said Mary, "I've asked Peter if he can have a look at the big fir tree in our garden. You know the one I was talking to you about the other day? I've been on at David about it but you know what he's like. He never gets round to things."

"Well I can't do it today now because Joe and Alice are waiting for me at the station," said Peter, tying his laces. "I can pop round in the morning and have a look if you like."

"Yes, that would be fine," said Mary. "What time?"

"About nine thirty okay?" said Peter. Mary agreed and left saying her goodbyes to Helen.

Peter also said his goodbyes to her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek, followed by another more sensual one on the lips which she reciprocated. The sound of a car drawing up on the driveway broke them up as two noisy young boys came running into the kitchen.

"Mummy, mummy, we're home!" They said as Helen scooped them up into her arms and kissed them. Two young, eager voices then started regaling her with their exploits that morning with their grandparents, who had now followed them into the lounge.

Helen showed Peter to the door.

"I'll be in touch about the garden," he said as he left, trying to make it sound as though he had been there professionally. "I can let you know on Sunday."

Helen nodded. The boys had now joined her at the front door and together they waved him off as he got into his car.

"What was it about the ladies of the parish," he mused to himself as he drove to the station. "Suddenly they all seemed to be lusting after his body. Ever since the new vicar had arrived, attitudes had changed and people seemed friendlier towards each other."

He only hoped that the 'old man' was up to it!

12