The Orgasmic Date

Story Info
Husband plans multiple orgasms for wife.
3.5k words
4.21
88.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

Mandy woke groggily. She felt she'd just dozed off; it didn't feel like morning. She tried to use her left hand to brush some of her hair back but it seemed heavy; she stopped. Even before she opened her eyes she had the sense she was in an unfamiliar place. As she opened her eyes it was dark- perhaps evening; her sleepy eyes weren't much help. There seemed to be some natural light coming from an indirect source. She tried her left hand again and found it was still heavy. Then she realized her wrist was bound; her mind seemed to snap awake. In another second or two, she calmed as she remembered where she was.

Mandy smiled as she reflected on her Saturday night date with her husband of over twenty years. She remembered she was on a king sized bed in a beautiful suite at a luxury hotel. She was still wearing a tight corset and her wrists were encircled with leather cuffs connected loosely by a cord behind her back. She could open the Velcro closures in an emergency but she had no need to do so. Release would only come when Tom freed her. That was consistent with the theme of the date and Mandy was very pleased with her date so far.

She sensed movement nearby and then caught a glimpse of her husband walking away. She guessed he had just gotten off the bed which had awaked her. He was probably going to the bathroom and didn't yet know she was awake. That gave her a few moments to herself.

She reflected on the several orgasms that had exhausted her earlier and smiled. She basked in her sexually sated state and recalled her sexy experiences of the past week.

Earlier in the week Tom had said, "I'm planning a mystery date for Saturday afternoon and evening. If you're agreeable we'll be spending the night away from home. It won't be a romantic date in the traditional sense; rather it will blend some romance with some kinky sex. I will pack everything you need beyond your toiletries. All aspects of our date will be up to me; you'll need to be willing to accept everything- including my sexual demands. Are you in?"

Mandy replied, "Sure. An evening that's out of our routine and for which I have no responsibility sounds great."

On Saturday morning he'd said, "Wear your hair down for the daytime but bring whatever it takes to wear it up later. I'm not sure how I'll want your hair. When you gather your toiletries, plan on wearing more make up than usual this evening. Don't forget your perfume." He'd then given her dark red nail polish to apply on her long finger nails in preparation for their date. She was to pack some lipstick of a similar color and was to be ready at 2PM.

Tom laid out some clothes for her at about 1:30. They consisted of sexier than usual lingerie, a form fitting silk blouse, a modestly short skirt and 3" high heels. As a 40 year old suburbanite, Mandy usually dressed conservatively. She had great legs and a good body at 5'7" and 115lbs. but it was usually covered in jeans and cotton shirts. She wasn't used to wearing a garter belt and stockings in the middle of the day but felt sexy as she eased the first stocking on. She knew her legs looked good in stockings and to Tom's delight she hated pantyhose. She had a number of garterbelts but they were usually reserved for evenings out. Mandy smiled to herself as she cradled her 34C breasts in the sheer demi- cup bra Tom had provided. It was one of many sexy bras Tom had bought for her over their years together. Most weren't worn more than once or twice but she indulged him from time to time. The blouse and skirt were classy. All in all, she felt sexy.

They had driven about 20 miles to this 2 year old hotel. It was a sleek, modern building in the otherwise old, modest city of White Plains, New York. The hotel was virtually empty on a Saturday since it was designed for business travelers. After checking in to their suite Tom had drawn a bath and added some bath salts. He told Mandy to enjoy a long soak in the scented water while he unpacked.

He ordered a bottle of wine from room service. As Mandy basked in the warm bath, she was aware of him unpacking and lighting numerous votive candles. He put their clothes away and changed into a silk robe. She heard the waiter delivering the wine and leaving.

After her bath Tom dried Mandy in the hotel's luxurious soft towels and gave her a black silk kimono to wear. Placing her on the bed on her back, he applied perfumed lotion to her legs. He applied matching perfume to her inner thighs and to her neck and breasts. He then told her to apply heavy make-up including dark red lipstick and to the put on the waist cincher, stockings, 4" heels, bra and panties he'd laid out. He said, "I'll help with the cincher when you're ready since it laces up the back."

Mandy followed his make-up instructions- using more make-up than she'd worn in years. Preparing herself for her husband made her feel sexy. She felt like a call girl as she reached for the waist cincher. Wrapping it around her body and hooking its front fasteners, Mandy thought it should be called a corset since it reached to right under her chest and felt heavily boned. This too was sexy; wearing a corset was a far cry from their average Saturday. She held the garment in place with the laces loose and called Tom.

He tightened the laces on the corset to the point that Mandy felt compelled to say, "Any tighter and I won't be able to breathe."

Tom said, "I'll loosen the laces if you ask later but the fabric should stretch and conform to your body as you wear it."

"Okay; we'll see," she said. He then helped her put on her panties, stockings and heels since bending to reach her feet was impossible. Finally, Tom helped with the bra he'd selected. It was a quarter cup style that essentially displayed the wearer's breasts and nipples on small shelves. Mandy had never seen the bra and said, "It doesn't provide a very attractive look."

Tom replied, "Obscene and accessible is the look I want; the bra is perfect." Tom then offered Mandy the kimono again saying that it should remain open.

Mandy soon appreciated the bra's purpose. Tom produced some mentholated cream he'd used on her nipples before. Mandy's nipples were coated with the teasing cream and quickly puffed into their fully erect state. He then added a short cord with a noose at each end. Pulling the nooses tight on each nipple assured their erect look would continue until Tom decided otherwise. Her nipples looked huge as they stuck out from her breasts atop the shelf bra.

Mandy and Tom shared a bottle of wine and some fruit from room service. They kissed and Tom said, "You're very sexy. Unfortunately, I think you sometimes forget that. You should wear sexy lingerie and show off your legs in short skirts. Today I want to enjoy your sexuality and I want you to have a memorable sexual experience." After about ten minutes Tom leaned his face down to Mandy's chest and enjoyed her swollen nipples with his fingers and mouth. When he stopped to have some wine, Mandy teased him with her fingernails circling her nipples as she knew he loved. She tugged at the cord and gasped at the excitement she felt in her pussy.

They kissed and Tom fondled Mandy's breasts. His one hand traced up and down the length of the corset and he said, "I can't explain it but feeling the firm corset is very sexy. Perhaps it's the contrast between the corset and your soft flesh. My cock just throbbed as I felt you in the corset."

The couple's level of arousal increased gradually but dramatically and they moved to the bedroom. Once on the bed, Tom removed the bra and feasted on Mandy's nipples while playing with her pussy. His teeth gradually worked the nooses free and he enjoyed her nipples with nothing in the way. Mandy climaxed violently and urged Tom to fuck her. He removed her panties, spread her legs and lifted her ankles to his shoulders. They both knew this position gave Tom the deepest penetration possible. Tom slipped into Mandy's wet pussy easily and pounded her hard. His excitement soon peaked and he came with several deep thrusts.

Dinner was ordered from room service. While they waited Tom produced an extreme push up bra from the dresser and said, "Now I'd like a more traditional, blatantly sexy look. You know I love your cleavage." He helped her remove the kimono, put the bra on, and restored the open kimono. Dramatic cleavage was now displayed between the lapels of the kimono.

Mandy stayed dressed in the corset which had become more comfortable. It held her erect which also emphasized her breasts. Overall, the corset served as a constant reminder of the strong sexual aspect of their date. During dinner, she said, "Perhaps it's because of the wine but I've gotten used to the corset. Maybe I'll wear it for you more often."

They finished the first bottle of wine and enjoyed most of a second bottle- leaving Mandy very mellow and content in the sexual role Tom had cast for her. She said, "I feel lewdly sexy. I want to have sex all evening. How many times do you think you can cum?" Tom just smiled.

After dinner Tom removed her kimono and bra leaving her breasts naked. He re-introduced Mandy to some leather bondage cuffs they had played with years before. He put the cuffs on and fastened her wrists to each other with an 18"cord behind her back so that Mandy could move her hands at her sides but not use her hands for any practical purpose.

Tom said, "I'm sure you remember our play with the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator- it's brought you to orgasm on several occasions when you were sure that nothing would." He unpacked it and plugged it in. He continued, "I've done some Internet shopping. I bought a speed control that will allow the vibrator to be run at any speed I select. I also bought this." He showed her a wide leather belt that Mandy had never seen before.

As Tom fastened the belt around Mandy's waist and through her crotch he explained, "This is called a "Forced Orgasm Belt". It has a sling at the front that's designed to hold the Magic Wand right over the area of the wearer's clit." Mandy's eyes got big but she didn't say anything.

"I bought this to give you more orgasms than you've ever had. I can probably only cum once more this evening but my goal for you is four large orgasms. I want it to be a once in a lifetime experience for you. The belt and vibrator wouldn't be removed until the multiple orgasm goal is reached or you use your safe word."

"Oh my," said Mandy, "This date is getting a little more perverted than I expected... but I like it."

Tom positioned Mandy on her back on the bed with a pillow between her knees to keep her legs slightly open. He inserted the Magic Wand into the sling. The handle leaned toward Mandy's feet while the vibrator's ball rested on the juncture of her thighs and Venus Mound.

Tom said, "I'm not going to just leave you with the vibrator. I want to kiss and fondle you throughout. The crotch strap of the belt is removable. After you've been pleasured two or three times I expect to remove that part of the belt, lube your ass and then fuck you there- hopefully giving us both a great orgasm."

Tom started the vibrator on a low speed and kissed Mandy passionately. He said, "I've been visualizing your repeated orgasms all week. Just relax and enjoy the experience. Don't use your safe word too soon; push through any post climax over sensitivity. I'll lower the vibrator's speed for a while if needed but you should reach for the next orgasm. Don't shrink from it."

As he said this his hands were all over her breasts, legs and hips. Mandy's arousal grew quickly from Tom's words and- of course- from the constant vibration which she realized was now at full intensity.

She squirmed under the continued assault of the vibrator but soon realized she was already looking forward to another orgasm and that all she had to do was wait. She was aware that Tom was playing with her breasts with one hand and had her left nipple in his mouth. It all felt hugely decadent. She then spread her legs further apart- allowing the vibrator to sink between them a little. The vibrator was now directly over her clit. It felt great!

After another powerful orgasm, Mandy proudly said, "Two".

Her clit was very sensitive and she normally would have stopped all activity. Instead she merely closed her legs a little and said, "A lower speed would be better. I need a minute to recover before you force me to enjoy number 3."

Tom reduced the speed setting. He kissed her passionately and said they had all evening; she should just relax. He fondled her breasts and caressed her hips. She had moved into another world- a zone in which her body was tired but anxious for the next challenge and her mind was turned on by the decadence of being forcibly pleasured.

The vibrator was gradually brought back to a higher speed and Mandy's arousal rose along with it. Tom placed his hand next to the ball thus causing his fingers to transmit some of the vibrations. Those fingers were on her vaginal lips and then two of them were inside of her. Orgasm Three was the result. It wasn't as violent as the first two but very satisfying nonetheless. Tom then reduced the speed setting without her asking. "Three," she said in a breathless whisper.

Mandy soon felt Tom fiddling with her belt. She remembered his earlier comments and said, "Oh, yes. Come fuck my ass!"

She loved anal sex and they indulged in it only occasionally. Within a minute the crotch strap was gone and she was turned onto her side with Tom behind her. This caused the vibrator to swing out and to the side. She missed its direct contact on her pussy; feeling it on her upper thigh just wasn't as intense.

Mandy's mind switched to focus on the feeling of Tom applying lube to her ass. His fingers felt obscene as they pushed lube inside- preparing her for his cock. The very thought of having her ass prepared for him was very erotic; she couldn't wait for his cock.

His cock soon pushed into her ass. He was aware of the vibrator's slipping to the side and used one hand to hold it closer to its original location. Again, he used some of his fingers to spread the sensation directly to her pussy lips. The combination of the vibrator and his fingers in the front of her body and his cock in her ass was tremendous. Having cum earlier Tom pounded her ass for a long time. She had several mild orgasms as he fucked her. After a while she could feel his breath becoming labored and could feel the building urgency of his thrusts. This excited her and she willed herself to cum at the same time as he did. With one final push Tom came inside her ass and held himself pressed into her. Mandy came again. She vaguely remembered Tom switching off the vibrator, removing the belt and spooning with her.

That was all she remembered. Exhaustion had either ended their date or interrupted it. That would be up to Tom.

Mandy saw Tom was walking toward the bed. She tried to reach out to him but only had about 6 inches of freedom. Using her most seductive voice Mandy said, "If you wash your cock my mouth is available and hungry for you. Your cock doesn't look ready but I'm sure my lips and tongue can make it like steel again. Our date isn't over, is it?"

Tom responded, "I washed my cock after you fell asleep. Why don't you sit up? Get me hard with your mouth. I'd love to fuck your ass again."

With only limited use of her arms and wearing the stiff corset, Mandy struggled to sit up. Tom unclipped her wrists and assisted her to sit on the edge of the bed with her legs off the side. This placed her face at the height of his cock. Standing in front of her he said, "I freed your hands because I'm visualizing your dark fingernails working my cock along with your mouth."

The long sensuous fingers of Mandy's right hand caressed Tom's cock. The fingernails of her left hand scratched over Tom's balls and ran up and down his shaft. "It appears just thinking about my fingernails got you harder," Mandy said. "There isn't much light. I can see since I'm so close but you'll have to just visualize my long fingers fondling your balls and my deep red nails scratching them. You've seen it before. It's a very erotic look. My fingernails look really sexy on your shaft."

Tom groaned as Mandy's fingers aroused him. Her mouth joined in- first kissing his cockhead and then enveloping it. Her tongue laved up and down the shaft.

Mandy said, "You're still in charge. I'll stay here as long as you want or you can fuck my ass whenever you want. Some more lube might be nice but that's up to you, too. You can have me dry if you prefer."

"Stay where you are for the moment," Tom said. He reached out to Mandy's head- gently caressing it as her mouth toyed with his cock. He hissed as her nails raked his now swollen balls. "Move to the center of the bed and lie down on a pillow," he said. "I'll lube you there and then I'm going to enjoy your ass."

Mandy moved as instructed. His hands caressed her ass and he said, "The corset and stockings really frame your ass; it looks so sexy and inviting. Use those long fingers to spread your ass cheeks to show me where I'm invited. I'm going to use just a little lube. I want us both to feel every little bump of my cock as it explores you ass." Mandy held her ass open while Tom applied a small amount of lube to her sphincter. "I'm thinking that I only need lube to get past your muscle ring; once inside let's just rely on nature- as improved by my prior deposit."

Tom moved to his knees to get into position between Mandy's thighs and said, "You can move your hands now. Lubing you while you held your ass cheeks was incredibly sexy but my cock can find its way." Tom moved up and used his left hand to guide his cock.

Mandy gasped as she felt Tom's cock push against her sphincter. "That's so sexy," she said, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass!"

Tom pushed in and Mandy gasped again. Tom said, "Your ass is so tight. It feels great. I think it's just what my tired balls need to be milked dry." Mandy pushed her ass back- making sure Tom was in as deeply as possible.

In her sexiest voice, Mandy said, "So you want me to drain you. I think I can do that. Just keep focusing on how tight I am like I'm thinking about how huge you feel. Mmm... It feels good to have a huge cock stretching my ass. Fill me up with your juice when you're ready."

Tom pounded Mandy's ass. His earlier climaxes had given him much better staying power. He fucked her harder and deeper, saying, "You feel great. I can feel my cum but it's not close; keep milking me." After several minutes more of serious fucking, Tom was breathing hard and sweating. "He said, "I can feel it building up inside. My cock wants to explode but can't quite do it." Finally, he panted, "Here it comes! You're milking me dry just as I said. I'm going to need serious rest after this."

Mandy felt Tom cum and collapse on her back within a few seconds. He was breathing heavily and soon rolled off of her. After a minute or two, Tom said, "I think that ends our date for the evening. I'm exhausted. I'll help you get the corset off and I have a nice nightgown for you. I'll want sex again in the morning but I think we're both done for the night."

Mandy smiled and replied, "I'm available whenever you're ready."

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers