The Orgasms in This House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stamen69
Stamen69
26 Followers

"Yes."

"Do you like my smell?"

"It makes me so hard."

"Adam," she whispered. "I can't stop thinking about your tongue on my pussy."

She lowered her wet lips to his face. He reached out with his tongue, lapping at her soft pussy. He reveled in the tangy, intoxicating come that covered her lips. Her scent enveloped him as he ran his tongue along her labia to her swollen clit and she cried out.

"Adam," she moaned, rubbing her pussy against him as he spread her lips with his tongue, forcing his way inside. He relished the slightly bitter taste of her hot pussy. He reached up and seized her ass with his hands, pulling her down onto his tongue as he swirled it around her clitoris. "Oh baby," she sobbed.

He jumped when he felt her hand close around the base of his straining shaft. He moaned when her lips slid over the head of his cock, her tongue flicking the slit. She sucked half the length into her mouth, her hand working the shaft, and he groaned. He pulled her pussy back onto his face, flicking his tongue back and forth over her clitoris. He lifted his hand and pressed two fingers between her lips, moaning as they sank into her wet pussy. Her tongue worked his shaft as she pumped him with her hand. He worked his fingers in and out of her pussy, while his tongue flicked across her clit. She pulled his penis out of her mouth with a plop.

"Oh Adam. Oh. Oh, I'm going to come. Oh, I'm going to come on your face. Oh, you're going to make me come on your face!" she screamed.

He felt her pussy spasm around his fingers as a gush of come spilled out onto his tongue and down his chin. Her come was sweet and mild, like perfume in his nostrils. Her legs continued shaking for a moment, and then she climbed away, her hand still locked around his cock. She turned around and settled beside him, her lips mere inches from his erection. "Adam, you just made me come so hard. Now, I want you to come in my mouth, baby."

She enveloped the head of his cock with her lips and quickly sucked in another few inches. She withdrew to flick her tongue around the head and then sank down his shaft again. She caressed his balls and then held onto them while her other hand worked his cock.

"Oh my God," he said. "Oh, Mrs. Fuller. Oh, I'm going to come." He felt a surge of pleasure rush out of his balls and down his shaft, exploding out the end of his penis. She pulled his cock out of her mouth but kept jerking as rope after rope of his come sprayed out onto her mouth and breasts. She didn't stop until his orgasm finally subsided, licking the come from her lips. She smiled at him and released his cock. She began to rub the pearly drops of come into her breasts.

"Adam," she breathed, leaning in to kiss him. He could still taste the mild salty flavor of his come on her lips. He reached out and took her breasts in his hands for the first time, rubbing his palms over the sticky nipples. He bent down and took her pink-brown nipple between his lips, tugging and playing with his tongue. She moaned and took his cock in her hand. He was still half-hard, despite his orgasm. He reached down to her pussy, and she was sopping wet and hot. She bent down to take his cock in her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft, making him rock hard again.

She released his cock, licking the head. "Adam, I need you to fuck my wet pussy with your hard cock. I want to come with your big dick inside me."

She pushed him back and swung her leg over the side of the deck chair. She lowered her pussy toward his straining cock. He reached out and caressed her nipples as she rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, coating it in her slippery come. He groaned when she sank the head into her tight lips, engulfing him with her hot cunt. "Oh Adam," she moaned. She shifted forward and his cock sank deep into her pussy. "You're so big. Oh, fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock."

She began to ride him, his hands on her breasts. She rolled her hips with their movement, so his cock came nearly all the way out of her pussy before reversing and sinking all the way to his balls. She reached down and fingered her clit, moaning. He pinched her nipples and thrust hard into her. She cried out, oblivious to the neighbors.

"I want to be on top," he said. He pulled out from under her, eliciting a groan of disappointment. He pushed her back and pulled her legs up, so they were over his shoulders. "Do you need me to fuck you?"

"Oh, fuck me with that big cock. I'm begging you to fuck me hard."

He sank his cock into her pussy and pushed all the way up and in, until his balls rested against the cheeks of her ass. He held her impaled on his throbbing cock and moved around just enough to let her feel how completely he was filling her. She gasped and lifted her legs higher. He pulled back and thrust in again, taking up a rhythm. Her pussy was spasming around his cock, and he could see pearly ripples of her come on his shaft.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. "Oh, I'm going to come on your cock. I'm going to come on your hard cock. Oh, fuck me. Oh, oh, fuck, oh," and then she screamed. A gush of her come spilled out onto his cock and legs. She kept thrusting against him, her head thrown back. Her legs were shaking.

"Turn over," he said. He pulled his shining cock out of her snatch and helped her up by the hand. She was still recovering from her orgasm, but he could tell she was ready for more. He wanted to take her in all the ways he had dreamed. He pushed her forward with his hands on her ass until she was on all fours. He looked between her legs at her sweet ass, at the brown puckered skin of her asshole. Below it, the lips of her pussy were covered in her come. Her clit was swollen and completely exposed, a hard little knot of pleasure. He brought his face forward and buried his tongue in her pussy, reveling in the musky scent of her. She moaned and pushed back against his face. He licked up her pussy with his tongue and swirled it around her clit. She cried out and rocked her pussy back onto his fat tongue.

He stood and grabbed his hard shaft. "Denise, I'm going to come so hard in your pussy." He pushed his head inside her throbbing pussy, and then pushed all the way inside. He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his hard cock, rocking her back and forth. She moaned and looked back at him with thrilled amazement. He looked down and saw the streaks of her come on his cock as it sank into her again and again. Her fingers started to work her clit. He reached down and gathered some come from the base of his cock and rubbed it between his fingers. Without thinking, he gathered more and ran his slippery thumb over her wrinkled asshole. "Oh yes," she panted, still working her clit and thrusting back onto his hard cock. "Oh, put your finger up my asshole. Oh, finger my asshole, please."

He ran his thumb over her asshole again, but this time, he slipped inside. She groaned as her warm, tight ass clenched at his thumb. He pushed his cock deep into her pussy, and he felt it move with his thumb, through the walls of her ass and her pussy. He fucked her hard and plunged his thumb into her asshole. She took him all and clenched and pulled at his thumb with her ass while her pussy milked his cock. Her fingers were a blur on her clit.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "Are you going to fill me up with your come now? Are you going to fuck me so hard I come? Are you going to make me come on your cock while you fingerfuck my ass? Oh God. Oh, fuck me! Oh, fill my hot fucking pussy with your come!" She shrieked and he felt her ass clench around his thumb. She screamed as her pussy clenched around his cock, and another gush of fluid spilled out onto his balls.

"Oh, Denise," he called out. "I'm going to come!"

He planted his cock deep in her pussy and moaned as the first spurt of come sprayed from the head of his cock. He pulled back an inch and rammed again, blasting come into her womb. She cried out as another spurt of his seed filled her. He pulled her hips back onto his cock once more and groaned through the end of his orgasm.

Finally, he released her, both of them still panting. She looked back at him, smiling exultantly. She eased away from him and his cock sprang free. A bit of pearly semen spilled down her leg. She turned around and threw her arms around his shoulders, laughing.

"Adam, I've never come like that in my life!"

"Me neither."

She laughed harder and kissed him on the cheek. His cock was pink in the bright sun, and he could see droplets of come on her dark blonde curls, sparkling in the sunlight. "Well, thank you," she said, kissing him on the lips.

"This is the best thing that's ever happened to me," he said.

She laughed again, and then glanced at the fence around the yard. "God, I hope none of the neighbors are home."

Stamen69
Stamen69
26 Followers
12