The Orgy

Story Info
Two girls head to an orgy to take revenge.
837 words
3.76
25.1k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what we're going to do," Jenny said over drinks at Joe's. She looked over at her friend Veronica, and quickly explained the plan. Just last month, Veronica found out from Jenny that her husband has been frequenting local orgies without telling her. She got the information straight from the source: Jenny was also partaking and spotted Robert from across the room with some skinny brunette bitch. Roni was more than upset; she was jealous. Her boyfriend was fucking other women but he was having fun without her, and she was going to get revenge.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You look hot, girl."

"You too, bitch!"

Both blonde girls were dressed in gorgeous lace lingerie. Their red lacy babydolls barely covered their large breasts and their matching red g-string left nothing to the imagination. The girls were ready.

Five minutes later they were out the door and headed to the Johnson's house for their exciting and kinky night. Roni waited in the backyard, waiting for her cue while Jenny was greeted by a bunch of well-dressed professionals in modest clothing. It was almost too perfect that these were the kind of people who took part in such exciting and dirty activities after dark.

The night started off with a few drinks and lots of laughing until suddenly the clothes started coming off. All the women had on beautiful black and red lacey lingerie under their clothing. Their long hair flowed out of their ponytails and tight buns. The men seemed to have skipped the intermediary stage altogether. They stood around the room with their smooth, bare chests and penises standing hard and erect.

Some people were slowly starting to make out while some women were starting to go down on the men or even hard-core fucking right away. Jenny made her move. She kindly introduced herself to Robert. He had only met her at a work function once and was definitely too drunk to have remembered meeting her the first time. A small Asian woman was already starting to lick his penis and his face seemed to show how much he was enjoying it. Jenny put her hand on his face and slowly kissed his gentle lips. He kissed her back and slowly kissed her neck and made his way to her left breast. He swirled his tongue around her nipple. Her babydoll was falling down revealing both her hard, tender nipples.

"Do you mind if I cut in?" Jenny asked the Asian woman, who casually left in a huff and cloud of perfume. Jenny grabbed his penis and begin licking it herself and then put the whole shaft in her mouth. She worked harder than the other girl at licking and sucking and Robert's soft moans seemed to be reassuring her to keep going.

"Not so fast she said" as she pulled the thick ribbon from her hair and put it around his eyes and tied it behind his head. She then led him to a chair as he willingly allowed this hot, attractive woman to bring him wherever she chose. His penis was still hard and as he sat down. He was craving her tight wet pussy and he wanted it now.

"I'm going to ride you, cowboy!" she says eagerly. Robert feels someone grab his hard dick into a slowly enters her hole. She clenched her legs around and glided up and down. Her tight ass grazed his legs and she rode his whole member, and that was no easy feat. She went up and down, writhing and moaning. Suddenly there was voice in his ear "come for me, baby. I want you to blow your load." His blindfold fell down and he could see the blonde curls waving wildly as the beautiful woman fucking with him was making beautiful screams. He was close and he could tell she was too. Suddenly he realizes the voice next to his head belonged to someone different then the girl in his lap. He turned around and then back forward to see that if Jenny was behind him, who was fucking him so passionately.

"What the..." he starts and then grunts and groans. Her vagina spasms beautifully around his penis. He begins to come to just as the blonde woman turns around and he realizes it's "Roni?!?!"

"Yes, baby...yes baby more" she screams and pounds harder into him as they both come at the same time.

"That's what you get for not inviting me to these things" Roni says sexily and out of breath from the strong orgasm that just passed over her. Robert, still with his smoking hot wife in his lap, quickly apologized. He honestly did not think she would want to come to something so promiscuous as an orgy, but he was proven wrong. The night just began for the beautiful couple as he then proceeded to watch two strong athletic men fuck her from behind while he watched. It was one of many late-night excursions for the couple and their marriage was never better.