The Origins of a Slut Ch. 00

Story Info
The Begining Sexual Experiences of Misty Haze.
816 words
3.55
18.8k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyHaze
MistyHaze
12 Followers

INTRODUCTION:

My name is Misty Haze, and I like to think of myself as a hot porn star...amateur status that is, and I really enjoy what I do. I've learned a lot about my sexuality and now have no boundaries. I'm always searching for new cocks to suck and fuck...would you like to join me? I'll make you cum like never before. I'm a really great fuck, and I just love making a hard cock cum! It feels so exciting when a man explodes himself all over me. Now I wasn't always this hot little slut that you see here today.

Ohh nooooo!

Let me take you back in time for a bit of my history. Born in Eugene, Oregon...I was always a little straight laced, to say the least. My name, Kathleen Orate was changed many times due to quite a few unsettling marriages. Filled with hang-ups from my childhood and far too many boundaries to even speak of, I just never got the knack for the whole sex thing. I really thought I would become a cold reclusive old woman...until the day I met the man who would open my eyes to a more exciting life.

Doc Haze became my husband in the year 1999. Right from the beginning he was always so sweet to me, and he would buy me anything I wanted. There was a very sexual aura about him that intrigued me to try marriage one more time. Though I was still shy and timid, he was quite kind and a very sexy kisser! It didn't take too much effort on his part to get me naked after our wedding at the courthouse.

Our first sexual experience was an awaking for me.

In the twilight hours of a dimly lit room he gently sat me down on the bed. We had just finished a shower together were we'd been doing a lot of kissing and touching. Once on the edge of the bed, he held my face in both hands and lowered his lips to mine. As my robe opened to reveal my heart pounding breasts, a shaky kind of feeling sweep over me and began taking control my senses. I felt an excitement that I had never known before. My tities began to tingle and my clit started to ache with anticipation when he removed my robe and laid me down on my back. Lowering to his knees on the floor he gently massaged my calves, working his strong hands up to my inner thighs. As he slowly spread my quivering legs apart, I heard him moan with delight at the sight of my naked exposure, and I felt my wet pussy open on its own accord. "Beautiful" he uttered and I moaned too. His gentle kisses on my opened legs sent tingles along my tense muscles and danced around my clit. Now with a new found sense of desire, I began to caress my face and neck. My aching body asked for more, so I began to stroke my firm tits. I heard myself moan when the feeling of warm lips licking against my inner thighs made me quiver. Lowering his tongue into my opened pussy brought on a passion like never before. His anxious moans tingled on my cunt lips and filled me with wild, indescribable vibrations. That's when I exploded! It was the first time I had ever really felt an orgasm, and I thought it would never stop. I grabbed his ears and roughly rubbed his face deeper into my depths of heated passion. He blew into my cunthole, filling me with his hot breath. It was an amazing sensation when he pulled away quickly. Pleasured cries of delight filled the room when my pussy burst forth a river of hot wet cooze all over my ass...and the already drenched sheets of our wedding bed!

Pulling his sweat soaked body up to mine, he gently kissed away my wet tears of passion while whispering in my ear, "That's all you get tonight sweetheart. I want you savor every moment you just felt, and relish in it. Remember every sensation you experienced and how it was accomplished. Think of the exotic smells that filled the room when you body got overheated. That was the smell of hot lust leaving your pores with the sweat of passion and the desire for more. When your pussy opened with a flow of cooze, a new aroma filled the room. A scent of sexual completion...mixed with a scent of power!" His eyes met mine, and I kissed his lips hard and fast to match the pace of my beating heart.

The next morning I awoke to find myself alone, with a new silk robe laid next to me on our bed. It was a zebra design, and quite sexy! Barefoot in my new robe...I began walking towards my new life.

MistyHaze
MistyHaze
12 Followers