The Orphanage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to dress and go down again as it would seem suspicious if the three of us were missing together for a long period. In the evening I came back up to my room but Anne and Nicole were not there. I waited in there room and at nine in the evening they walked in looking very white and worried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"One of the senior nuns saw you and Anne earlier" said Nicole, tears in her eyes. "She said that she would get me kicked out and wants to see you at 10!" said Anne. "She says that we can stay if you obey her. Please do whatever she asks." I stood up and started pacing the room, thinking. I would take the blame, if it came down to Anne being expelled, I would say that I provoked Anne so that she is not expelled.

At ten, I went down to the nurses room. I knew this nurse, she was older then Anne or Nicole, around 35 I'd say and was very pretty and tall but I had never talked to her much. I knocked on the door, "come in" she barked. I entered and did not dare look up. "So you are ready to face the consequences of your actions" she said.

"Yes" I said my throat felt very dry. She laughed and I was taken aback but did not look up.

"Well I am ready to forgive both of you if you become my slave." Now I was confused and looked up. I felt my eyes bulge at the sight I beheld.

The nun was sitting in a chair wearing a very thin transparent night gown. One of her legs was leaning over the armrest, her legs open, her breasts partially exposed from her gown. I stared at her pussy which has bigger lips then Anne and Nicole's. Her pussy lips were dark red and her clit, my goodness. Her clit was so big and long sticking out from her pussy. It must have been a inch long. I looked further up, her breasts were bigger than Anne and Nicole's and even her nipples were bigger and longer.

I felt a stirring in my loins as I looked at this beauty. "As I was saying you must be my slave and you will come to me whenever I need satisfying, is that understood?"

I whimpered a "yes."

"I came up to the room after hearing noises and saw you fucking Anne, I could not resist watching and masturbated while watching you too cum. Since the time I have been highly aroused." I notice that her pussy and large clit looked wet, her nipples were erect and pressing against the thin fabric. "Remove your clothes, quickly." I did as she commanded. She took a sharp in take of breath as she looked down at my penis, which had become erect now.

She stood up, dropping her gown, "very nice." "that is the biggest I have seen" she said and walked around me. "Nice big penis, big testis, nice broad chest, strong legs." She walked around me tracing a line around my back and buttocks, seizing my penis roughly, "you will not touch me until I give you permission." I nodded. She took my penis, opened her legs and rubbed the tip along her pussy lips and clit. She moaned and rubbed the tip against her giant clit again and again sending bolts of pleasure from the tip of my penis through my entire body. She did not stop and continued doing this as I stood there writhing, the pleasure was too much and I wanted to fuck her but dared not move. She rubbed me faster and harder against her clit. "You may play with my tits" she gasped. I took her breasts in my hands and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs.

Her long nipples were very hard, I really wanted to suck on them. I pulled on her nipples and she moaned. She held my penis with both hands and rubbed me forcefully against her clit, moaning loudly, she was cumming. I could not hold back and started squirting my cum as she orgasmed, her pussy juices flowing out over my penis as she thrust my penis over her clit and into her opening, moaning in pleasure. It was an intense orgasm, I had never felt like this before. The pleasure from the stimulation of the tip of my penis had been unbearable. She released me and slapped me hard on my buttocks. "Well done, you may go now but will return when I command."

"Yes" I said and left wondering if I should tell Anne & Nicole.

12