The Oster Bunny Ch. 03 - Dark Lorde

Story Info
There are new miracles and new followers!
7.3k words
4.78
4.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 06/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning with the surreal racket of three women snoring in my bed. Maya was the closest, cradled in my arms with her furry ears tickling my nose, and Debra and Debbie, mommy and baby girl, spooning, pressed against Maya from the other side. Trying not to move, I stared up at the ceiling and listened to my house creak and grumble.

My wife was not in the room. Sandra said that she would be sleeping with her for the next couple of weeks until she learned proper respect for her new Dark Lorde and Master. They were apparently at Sandra's apartment. The college-aged half-fey girl indeed exhibited a streak of sadism in her. I remembered the way she fucked my sobbing wife with a strap-on while she whipped her ass with one of those long thin rods they used on horses, what were those called again?

"A riding crop," I muttered to myself in satisfaction and Maya whimpered beside me. Shit, I didn't want to wake her up. I was her Guardian after all. That was what the druid said, ordained by the old Teutonic gods to protect her.

A day ago, I had been invited to join one of the new-aged churches that had cropped up after the weird zeitgeist of sex and magic that had awakened across the world. The newly reformed pagan Osterite church was increasingly popular, likely because of ritualized orgies, but now I knew that the professed magical beliefs of the church were not theological, but all too real. I had become an avatar with my very own Leporidae fairy sex slave who was destined to bear my child and fulfill a prophecy.

Maya, the feminine and childlike sprite, rested her head against my chest. Her tiny nose twitched softly. She looked like a young girl, barely eighteen, reed-thin, mostly coltish legs and perky titties. The only thing which mak her as non-human were the long rabbit ears that extended from the top of her head like two thin ribbons, and the tiny cottontail that rested on her tailbone.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. Sandra, the elven high priestess of the new church that worshipped me, had told the girls that I was to be awakened with a three-headed blowjob like some sort of sexual hydra. She seemed intent on catering to any and all fantasies I would have (Something about that I didn't entirely trust; I knew that there had to be an ulterior motive for trying to keep me happy and distracted with sex orgies.) and Debra and Debbie, good little Osterites that they were, happily complied. But the whole thing, great in theory, didn't seem to work in practice. I tended to wake up early, and I like having the mornings to myself. And probably one of the most unlikely scenarios in my unbelievable life, I wasn't going to wake them just to get a blowjob.

I left the room and went to the downstairs's bathroom so that I wouldn't wake anyone.

I used the bathroom, turned on the shower, then went to wash my hands. I was too groggy-eyed to stare at my middle-aged reflection in the mirror. The fog curled up around the edges framing my body. My scruffy, pudgy face was not what I saw in the mirror. This new face was different; everything was more angular, less bloated. My eyes were less bloodshot. My hair was fuller, and darker, the receding hairline filling in, the bald spot at the back growing out with lush, silky hair. If you squinted or used one of those social media apps that digitally altered your face, you would notice that I looked rakishly handsome now in an Eastern European kind of way. Somehow, my jowls had tightened into a lantern jaw. I could have been an extra on one of those HBO shows about the girl who rode dragons and such.

My body had changed too. I must have lost ten, maybe twenty pounds. I was no muscled Adonis, but my body had rapidly shifted in the night to where I looked like the college-age version of myself. I flexed my muscles, pretending I was holding a barbarian's sword.

"My name is Gladiator," I growled.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

It was tiny little Debbie. She was shorter than her mother with apple sized tits that were perky instead of pendulous. Whereas Debra had the figure of an 80's Playboy model with coiffed blond locks and a matching bunny-shaped mons pubis, Debbie, the girl next door type, reminded me of Melissa Benoist from Supergirl. The belly ring and landing strip running down to her pussy was the only evidence that she was less than virginal.

Just turning eighteen, Debbie was a recent initiate of the church. Her mother, in a rather unmotherly act, had brought her into the fold. Debra was a true believer who felt she was doing the will of the Old Gods by sacrificing her daughter. However, she wasn't quite willing to let go of the girl and made sure that she and her daughter always served together. They were like time-lapsed versions of each other.

"Daddy, you should really let one of us bath you from now on. Sandra gave Mom and me strict orders to serve you," Debra said this as she stepped forward in front of me. Her hands reached into the shower and tested the water temperature.

"You don't have to call me Daddy, you know."

She smiled up at me all cute and innocent.

"But I like calling you, Daddy. Blame it on being the product of a single-parent household."

She looked at me and bit her lip. Her hand went out and grabbed me by my stiffening cock and then pulled me into the shower.

"Of course," she said as the water cascaded around us, "I have to call you anything you want me too. The traditionalists would say I have to call you Dark Lorde, Sandra would say Master, but you just don't seem like the master type to me. You're a daddy type, a really sexy daddy type."

She stroked me a few times with her tiny hands, before turning around, brushing her ripe ass against my cock, and grabbing some of my wife's body wash. It was the only kind we had and was supposed to smell like pomegranates. I guess I should have felt guilty letting this tiny thing wash me with my wife's body wash, but all I was feeling was the need to grab this girl's firm ass cheeks, so much firmer than my wife's, and spread them apart.

"Turn around," she insisted and resisting every impulse I had to grab her and fuck that tight ass, I did. I placed my hands up against the tile surface of the shower and leaned against the wall. Debra started to wash me, kneading the sore muscles of my back with her dancing fingers. She lifted herself up on her tippy toes to massage my neck.

Then she kneeled down, and I could feel her hands on my ankles, and rising up my legs to my ass. Looking down, I was still surprised to see the trunk of a cock that had somehow magically expanded, jutting out like some kind of weapon, and the hands moving up towards it. Soon she started washing my balls and my cock from behind, stroking me a few times as she continued:

"I need to make this giant, fucking cock squeaky clean. This is the cock of a Dark Lorde, meant to destroy little pussies like mine, to break women and make them drooling bitches, to make the women of the world fall to their knees and beg."

It was hard to process such nasty things coming out of such an innocent young woman's mouth.

"Turn around, Master," she insisted again.

I turned, and I couldn't help but slap her in the face with my cock. A bit of suds stuck to the side of her young face from where I cock-slapped her.

"Daddy," she gasped playfully. "You're going to poke my eye out."

She reached up to pull my head down towards her and gave me a tiny kiss on the lips. For the first time, I saw her blush. This was the first time she was naked with a man without her more voluptuous mother beside her chaperoning her like a cock governess.

She started to wash the front half of my body while the back was rinsed off. Starting with her hands, she rubbed the soap into my chest and abdomen. My chest was broader, and my waist slimmer as I had been in college, and again, I recognized that something incredible had happened to me.

I watched Debbie's melons jiggle as she washed me, and I couldn't resist reaching across to massage them with my soapy hands.

She giggled and mocked admonished me. "I'm supposed to be washing you, daddy."

I pulled her into the stream of water with me and began to suck on each nub as she cooed. My cock helplessly fucked her hand as the soap fell off our bodies.

Psychically, I could feel Maya in the other bed playing with herself. Debra, the mother of the girl I was about to destroy, woke up, oblivious to her daughter's absence, and with a moan quickly moved between Maya's legs to pamper my domesticate's wet lips. Maya cooed, and I could feel our link grow stronger with arousal, and I suddenly remembered Sandra's command.

"Sandra said I can't fuck you," I told her. "That was really one of her one and only rules."

"You can't breed me," Debbie said, "but Daddy, I have two other warm holes for you to use."

As if to demonstrate, Debbie dived on my cock and tried to swallow it, pushing it about halfway down her throat before, defeated and teary-eyed, she came up for air.

She wiped the saliva off her lips and looked up at me doe-eyed.

"Daddy, please train me to take your big Dark Lorde cock down my tight priestess throat. I need lots of practice. Someday I want to be a better cockwhore to you than my Mom."

I couldn't believe my ears. Debbie wanted me to train her to take my cock in the way that best pleased me. She tried to beat her mother, a woman who once had my balls hanging off her chin, at deepthroating my now sizeable cock. Ev, in the act of complete submission, for my pleasure. She was giving herself to me as a sacrifice to an antediluvian god figure. This was some heavy shit.

"Sweety," I said as I pushed my hands through her wet hair while she ran her tongue up my dick to kiss the broadhead. "I want you to be a good girl and swallow my cock."

I angled my dick like a ballistae bolt and began to fuck her face.

For a few moments, I fucked her submissive mouth as if I owned it, which I guess I did. She held onto my legs for dear life as I used her mouth. I never got anywhere near the whole thing deepthroated. The front half curved downward and lodged itself in her throat, the rest of it so thick it seemed to sprout from her lips, while she gurgled and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Contrary to every decision I had ever made in my life, I dominated her without consideration or empathy. She let me. Her eyes looked up towards me with a tint of filial responsibility, supplication, and fear. I could feel my body start to tighten as I was about to cum, but inexplicably, I pulled out of her mouth.

Her hair matted to her head, Debbie gasped for air as wet strands of precum hung off her lips.

"I need to fuck you," I growled.

I looked at her with feral energy like I was a wolf, and she was my prey.

Debbie stared at my cock indecisively, and then an idea struck her.

"Fuck my ass, daddy."

She rose again and bent over, arching her back, and displaying her firm athletic ass to me. I poured some slick body lotion on my lance of a cock and slid it up between her cheeks.

I explored her asshole for the first time in my life. It squeezed my finger as I invaded her, but soon the lubricant made her hole slick and wet and ready to surrender.

"Ooh, fuck me, daddy. Fuck my little ass!"

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and pressed the head of my cock against her tight hole. My cock, pushing gently, slipped past her asshole and penetrated her. She groaned and looked up at me.

"Fuck me, daddy! Don't worry about me. I'm a big girl."

I listened to her. I started to fuck her hard and deep. I was rougher than I had ever been with my wife. I was rougher than I had ever been with anyone. Debbie squealed beneath me. I grabbed her tightly by her hair and pulled her head back as I fucked her. No woman had ever given this to me, and now I knew no woman would ever deny me.

"Daddy," she squealed. Debra had to hear her daughters cries from the bedroom, but she wasn't concerned. She dived into eating Maya's pussy. Maya, sensing my dominating mood, grabbed Debra by the hair, and began grinding her face against her.

My balls slapped against Debbie's wet little pussy. The reptilian side of my brain took over, and soon I was just a slut-fucking shark pounding into this squealing little morsel. Debbie was a drooling mess, crying, and orgasming.

Somehow, in the throes of fucking, I slipped up. Debbie didn't stop me. I decided I needed to fuck her tight eighteen-year-old pussy. I pulled my cock out of her ass and lined it up. My cock thrust forward pushing the little girl onto her toes.

She cried out with tears of joy. She reached behind her and grabbed me helplessly as I pounded her pussy as we built towards a climax. My mind lifted out of my body, and I could see Maya squatting over Debra's face and riding her to orgasm after orgasm. Each of Maya's hands grappled with Debra's giant breasts. I could feel Debbie's pussy clinging to me as if her life depended on it.

"Yeesss, Daddy," She screamed and came. I followed her. From deep inside of my soul, some sort of energy passed through me into her as I bred her. The lights in the bathroom flickered, and I fell on my ass with Debbie spasming and falling on top of me.

I blanked out. When I awoke, two beautiful green eyes stared into mine. Maya was crouched in the shower staring down at me. She was smiling, and her long thin ears perked up when she saw I was awake.

Happy Master.

I heard her in my head over the ringing in my ears.

What happened? My body was spent completely.

Maya spoke. Her voice was like a cascading set of musical bells. You did it, Master. You cast a spell.

I could hear the pride in her voice.

"What did you do to my baby? What did you do to my baby girl?"

Looking past Maya, I saw Debra kneeling over her over what was once her daughter. I had transformed Debbie by merging her with the magic from the other realm.

A light brown fur covered her entire body, lightening around her breasts and under her belly to the V between her legs. Out of her feline face shone two almond-shaped eyes, and on the ends of her head, her new ears turned stereoscopically around. Behind her tailbone was an actual tail, moving about independently of her.

The chimeric looked up at Debra with tearful eyes and spoke: "Meow, meow, mommy?"

Debra was holding her and crying, "What did you do? What did you do to her?"

Maya was quizzical. I don't understand, she thought, why is she crying? Her daughter has been blessed by the fey realm. She is like me now.

I don't know if she is going to see it that way. It was hard to believe that I had done this. What kind of power did I have? A sexual thrill ran through me as I realized that this creature was now mine by magic; a thrill that immediately transformed into guilt as I saw her mother cry.

Debbie looked up at her mother, "Meow. It's fine, mommy. It's not the Dark Lorde's fault."

"But you're my little girl," Debra cried, she looked at me angrily. "Sandra warned you. Wasn't their enough holes for you to fuck?"

A brief second of shame overcame me, but then Maya stepped up behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest, and suddenly I could see the world differently. It was like a veil had been lifted. I saw that Debra wasn't angry at me, but herself; that despite her religious zeal, a small maternal part of her was afraid of her eighteen-year-old daughter joining the cult with her. She was worried she was a bad mother. I knew that she didn't need sympathy, she required a Dark Lorde, a master to recenter her perspective.

I stepped forward and wrapped my hands in her curls and pulled her to her feet. My other hand clamped her nipple and squeezed.

"Is this how you talk to your Dark Lorde?" I growled.

Debra trembled.

"Please, master, don't hurt her." The kitten girl cried. Two pools of tears welled in her eyes.

Maya, comfort Kitten. My mind was already naming her as a way of taking possession of her.

Maya kneeled down and gave the newly christened (probably a wrong way of saying it) Kitten a peck on the nose. Kitten' s/Debbie's behavior seemed to be altered by the magic. She lapped away at her nose with a bright red tongue.

Soon my Leporidae sprite and my new familiar had their tongues wrapped together in pleasure, and their hands playing with each other's bodies. It was sweet to watch my obedient pets playing together.

But Kitten's mommy needed punishment.

"Your daughter serves me. And so do you. Or have you forgotten your vows priestess?" I said.

"No Master, no I-"

She squealed as I pulled her up on her toes by her fat nipples.

"Kitten, I want you to reacquaint you with another pussy."

Kitten got up on her knees and grabbed her mother's thick ass. She purred in pleasure.

"Meow, its okay mommy, I'm a good kitten."

She started to lap at her mother's box, pushing her legs apart with her face. Her mother hung from her nipples and cried with alternating pain and pleasure as Kitten lapped at her pussy like it was a bowl of cream.

"Look, Kitten was a good priestess, and now she's my pet. You should be proud of your little girl and her sacrifice. But if you are not Sandra and I can always cast you out and keep her in the church. She and Maya are already good friends. "

Debra was dancing on her toes, hanging from her tits.

Maya nudged my hand.

"Maya, do you want to suck on my priestess's fat tits, while Kitten, her sweet little girl, eats her pussy?"

I let go of Debra's nipples, and Maya latched on with her mouth. I latched onto the other one with mine. Together, we suckled at her breasts, while Kitten lapped away from below. Debra began to contort with an oncoming orgasm.

"Please, Dark Lorde, let me stay with my little girl. I won't disobey you again."

I pulled Kitten away from her drooling quim. Maya was directing me in my head. Debra's hand on her daughter Kitten's head.

"Are you a good priestess?"

"Yes, master."

"Can you obey?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then train this slut to take my cock all the way to the root."

Debra looked down at her wet-faced daughter then up at me. She clenched her girl's hair in her hands and guided her towards my cock.

Kitten smiled like she was about to receive catnip.

Her mother began to slam her against my cock. Her feline ears were pressed to the side of her head in discomfort. Eventually, the mother was able to push forward until all of my now solid cock was lodged in Kitten's throat. Kitten's tail twitched as she gagged. Maya clapped her hands and hopped for joy.

Debra looked up at me with newfound obedience in her eyes.

"Thank you, master."

She kissed Maya and me tenderly as her daughter's face began to become flushed red as my cock blocked her oxygen. The old me was horrified by what I had just done, but the new me flushed with dominant magic, instinctively knew that Debra needed to have her fear of power taken away, to make her my priestess mother again so that she wouldn't feel some misguided shame.

She and her daughter would thank me tonight. I held onto Maya and my repentant priestess as I came pumping my seed down my new familiar's hungry throat.

"This afternoon you and your daughter will have time to yourself to reacquaint yourself with her new body, but now I need you to go downstairs and prepare breakfast. Maya and I are going to spend the morning getting to know our new pet."

Kitten nimbly climbed to her feet with my cum still dripping off her chin. Maya eagerly licked it up. Debra looked at them with envy but knew her place. She kissed her daughter and retired.

While Debra cooked breakfast downstairs, I fucked Kitten and Maya in the master bedroom. I watched them as they played together. With Maya, Kitten received the best of what she needed. Maya was intimate and playful. I was dominating and cruel. Together we pushed Kitten until her body gave out from pleasure.

12