The Other Boy in Goodwell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever Dare bottomed out, his sac tapped Scott's like the balls in a Newton's cradle. He was already starting to falter in his rhythm, careening out of control towards climax like the clueless virgin that he was. Which was a goddamn shame, because Scott had been dead right about Dare being a natural.

His entry had been rough, alright, stretching Scott too fast in spite of the trouble he'd taken to ease the way himself. He'd be feeling that burn tomorrow for sure. But once he was in the saddle, the boy could fuckin' work it, no lie.

Right now he was stuttering, "Scott, I," unable to form a coherent sentence, "gonna nut, gonna bust."

Scott rubbed his own cock faster. Wished it could last, but he wasn't about to let Dare go ahead and cum without him, and he'd been close since before they started. Just had some goddamn self-control, was all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dare's balls cinched up and his dick smarted, the cum hotter than blood when it shot and shot and shot inside that other boy's sweetly gripping chute. Felt like his whole body was shivering from it, and after, there was still a light inside him.

Seconds later, Scotty spasmed around him and yelled out a wordless growling cry, then Dare felt wet heat streak his belly and chest. The boy groaned softly, trembling a little.

"You alright, Scott?" Dare asked.

"Yeah," he sat up and carefully disengaged Dare from between his legs. Worked the condom off his still mostly-hard cock and tied a knot in it. "Think maybe you could go longer than five minutes next time?"

Dare laughed, "maybe." Longer than five minutes, but he known it'd still been over way too quick.

Didn't want to try and explain to Scott that orgasms had always been a race against the clock for him. Growing up, he'd been allowed only ten minutes in the shower, to discourage sinful activity, and he'd learned to make it happen fast so that he'd still have time for washing.

Maybe he understood, though, because Scott said, "I know some things we can try," almost kindly, and Dare said, "I bet you do."

12