The Other Child Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,276 Followers

"Hotness, why don't you hold Scout's hair out of the way so she doesn't swallow any by accident," I mumbled yet seduced her.

"No, I could – n't," her chest heaved even as she pushed up and forward. I moved more to my back and kept pace with her cunt as it moved over me. It was tasty and my delving tongue let Hotness know.

"Baby, you shouldn't be giving your brother head but – be careful with the teeth," Zuiko cooed and brushed her daughter's hair back.

I managed to finally work a hand behind Hotness and massage her toned ass cheek. It was an appreciative gesture. She was proud of her body and now that I'd 'succumbed' to her charms, she wanted me to stay succumbed. With her feeling more at ease, Zuiko pulled back her daughter's hair into a ponytail, acquiescing to the younger woman's desires.

A serious gag-reflex let me know that Scout, for all her ambition, wasn't deep-throating me tonight but it now gave us a mutual goal to aim for.

"You don't want to be doing this," Zuiko gasped. I could feel the twisting tremors of her vagina about to erupt into her orgasm at the tip of my tongue.

"Don't choke Baby," she hiccupped. "He's so, so big. So – BIG!" she finished off screaming. Yeah, I know, it is a double standard; you don't want her telling you that you're too big but you want her screaming out how huge you are when she's going off like that. Zuiko's spasm caused her to sit up straight on my face and grind her pussy on my mouth.

I almost missed my cock popping out of Cybil's mouth and slapping against my stomach. Her body twisted around on my shins and ankles but then she was straddling me with her knees at my waist.

"Oh no," Zuiko groaned to Cybil.

"Oh yes," she moaned back as my slick spongy helmet touched her vulva. She had apparently become sexually stimulated in our earlier encounters because her fluids oozed out onto my cockhead. "Give me this bad boy," Cybil dug down deep erotically and let her vaginal passage relax enough to let me in.

"Don't do it Cybil," Zuiko tried to feebly shake her daughter, "your virginity."

"Mom, I haven't been a virgin for two years," Cybil exhaled.

"But – but – he's your brother – um – he'll hurt you inside," Hotness whined with more jealousy than worry. To mollify the situation I reached up with my free hand and scooped up her free-hanging breast.

Hotness placed her hand over mine but soon began moving it around for her own excitement, not to remove me. She was moving dynamically, two ways at once, right in front of Cybil. To emphasize how terribly wrong her efforts were going, Scout put one hand on ours, interlacing her fingers with mine as we petted her tit.

"Noooo," Zuiko wailed. "I'm a bad Mother."

"Get over it Mom," Cybil quieted her Mother. "It is all Duke's fault."

"It is?" Zuiko grasped at that straw.

'It is?' I thought. I was the prisoner in this house.

"Yes Mom; he looks so scrumptious – and lonely – and you only want to mother him," Cybil kept at it.

"I – well," Zuiko was coming around.

"You have to punish him and you are punishing him with our bodies, right Mom?" Scout cooed as my entire shaft bent slightly inside her damp warmth. "You have to wear him down so he doesn't misbehave."

"I do – um – and he satisfies me but I should be taking that for you," Zuiko was turning herself around back to the 'taking it for her daughter' routine. Cybil bounced up slowly a few times either to tease her mother or to show her she could take it.

"Mom," Cybil wept happily as I thrust up and willed my cock to throb inside of her tight, velvety cunt, "I can't leave you to take this all by yourself Mother (gasp) I'm afraid he'll wear you out."

"He can wear me out...for you honey; for you," Zuiko became hungrily insistent. I really wanted to pop up and say 'Bed time' right then in a rabid sense of perversity. Wisely I kept myself thrusting deeply into Cybil's tight, willing body and began kissing the upper, inner thighs of Zuiko, reminding her that I could still give her some orgasmic bliss from this end.

"Oh no you don't," Hotness declared. Her pussy quickly came down within reach and she even rocked it back and forth tantalizingly over my nose to show me how opposed she was to me lavishing her with more attention.

"Oh Duke, I can feel it at my belly button!" Scout shouted. Seriously? "Fill me up with your cum, you bastard!"

And here I thought Cybil was a sweet kind girl. Maybe she still was – sex makes people say and do all kinds of crazy things.

"Cummming," I cautioned Cybil desperately.

"No you don't," Zuiko insisted, her thighs slamming together on my ears.

From my narrow view between Zuiko's warm firm silky thighs I saw Scout arching her back farther and farther until the top of her hair brushed my shins. Her stomach vibrated like a jazz cymbal as her body erupted with sensual release in pulse after pulse. Her vagina was doing that same primal beat all over my cock and my super-sensitive head that was still ejaculating hopeful future generations inside her.

Damn, that was erotic. Zuiko touched her daughter tenderly right below the belly button.

"Oh Baby – I shouldn't' be letting him do this to you," Hotness whimpered. "It should be me." 'Should be her?' I thought. 'The night's not over yet Hotness and your tearing yourself up inside over this, damn it.'

Scout flexed her hips and tightened her vagina to milk the last vestiges of seed from my cock. That was incredibly acrobatic and her flexibility ignited a second fire within me. Her tight ass was clenching and unclenching at that moment and I wanted to see her flexing far and wide in someplace more visible – like the settee or the pool.

Zuiko's butt was pretty tight too, helping her thighs keep me pinned. I didn't want to distract her by prying them apart, instead squeezing and kneading the one I could still get to. With my other hand I reached along my stomach to my Sister and my joined pelvic regions and scooped up two fingers of our juices.

I scooted the fingers back along my belly then up Zuiko's throbbing stomach and to her unguarded breast. I smeared some of the liquid around the tightening nipple until Zuiko moaned. I kept going until my fingers brushed her chin and were poised, I hoped, near her lips.

"No, no," she muttered in a small voice.

I pushed the fingers forward slightly and a flick of a tongue touched them. A stronger touch followed and then my fingers entered her mouth for her to suck clean.

"How do I taste Mom?" Cybil asked with warmth and compassion. Zuiko took it the wrong way. She wailed and bolted off my head and out of the room.

Cybil had elevated her body forward until she was perpendicular to my crotch.

"Oh, I can't believe we finally had sex Daniel," Scout was somewhere between a beatific smile and a smirk. "I want to do it again to."

"I think I should check on your Mom first," I sighed. My cock wanted more of Scout right now too.

"She's your Mother now too, Duke," Cybil's thighs trembled with fatigue as she dismounted me. "I'll let you go take care of her. She needs it and my pussy needs a freaking spa treatment after the way you opened me up."

"Was I as good as Jaycee told you?" I inquired as I sat up so that we were side by side, thighs touching.

"I think I'll need a second try to conform that," Scout leaned against me and reached out to put her hand in my own. "Later tonight in my room?"

"I'll try but I'm a bit worried," I frowned. Here I was, worried about the woman who had caused me so much grief and was now simply screwed up in the head.

"I've never made love in my own bed, Duke," Cybil hinted.

"Fine; I'll do my best but," I looked deep into her eyes.

"But?" she smiled seductively back.

"But next time how about some damn foreplay," I kissed her nose. We kissed again, I gathered up my clothes and headed upstairs to deal with Hotness Zuiko and her problems with me, her and her daughter – oh boy.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,276 Followers
12