The Other Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give Shauna's hand a squeeze.

"Will you tell me what your favorite part was." She asks him.

"Um...I don't know, the whole thing was great."

"I know, but a girl likes to know what she's doing right." Shauna replies. "Tell me what you liked the most. And you don't be shy, tell me the truth."

"Well, for starters, I guess when you took the whole thing. I almost came in like 3 seconds." Devin begins to explain.

"Really?" Shauna chimes in. "I am that good?"

"I told you that you give amazing head baby." I tell her.

"I know you have, sweetie, but you're my boyfriend. You are supposed to tell me that. I am not dating Devin. He is an impartial source." She replies to me. Then to Devin: "Go on, what else? What was your favorite part."

"I don't want to be crude. I know you are my boy's girl. But I guess the best part, obviously, was when you let me cum in your mouth."

"That was my favorite part too!" Shauna replies. "Well, that, and then having my boyfriend cum on my tits after watching" She adds. "Just to be clear though, I am with my boyfriend completely, so this won't be an all-the-time thing."

"Oh, of course." Devin replies.

"But...we do have another 20 miles or so until we get back to the city" Shauna says. "I suppose we could do it once more. If my boyfriend doesn't mind."

She looks at me and I nod my agreement. Shauna climbs into the back seat with Devin. In the rear view mirror I see the dumbstruck expression on his face as she takes his cock out of his shorts.

"And you up front" She says to me. "No jacking off this time. We don't want to wreck the car on the way home"

"Aye Aye Captain" I say as my girl proceeds to give my friend another blow job. She makes it last for about fifteen miles before he cums in her mouth for the second time in a day.

12